FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new angle on the Lebanon-Israeli conflict.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: A new angle on the Lebanon-Israeli conflict. Reply with quote

Been wondering about this for a week or so now.

Regarding the alledged rockets fired by Hizbullah,and false flag scenario's.
What if Hizbullah are not responsible for the hundreds of rockets raining down on Israel?
What if special forces are firing those rockets, in order to provoke Israeli action on the Lebanon.

Special forces of US/UK/Israel take your pick,but it would make sense.

Thoughts?

N
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: A new angle on the Lebanon-Israeli conflict. Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
Been wondering about this for a week or so now.

Regarding the alledged rockets fired by Hizbullah,and false flag scenario's.
What if Hizbullah are not responsible for the hundreds of rockets raining down on Israel?
What if special forces are firing those rockets, in order to provoke Israeli action on the Lebanon.

Special forces of US/UK/Israel take your pick,but it would make sense.

Thoughts?

N

Its really strange that you have posted this because I have been thinking the same thing.
Usually the reporters (see repeaters) in any conflict seem to get pictures from both sides, i.e gun fire, tanks, rockets. But since I have watched this unfold I have not seen ONE picture of lebonese fighters in action. Even in Iraq (during the 'liberation') pictures were broadcast of Iraqi Soldiers firing against the US/UK forces.

Well thats my thoughts anyway.
doubting _thomas
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Alleged rockets Reply with quote

Been wondering about this myself.

The other day i spent about half an hour watching repeated news footage of a burning car (allegedly hit by a rocket) in Israel on Sky News.

I found myself thinking that ok, so it's a burning car with no bodies or surrounding damage to buildings etc. What about the terrible damage done to Lebanese towns and cities? That seems more newsworthy.

It doesn't take a great leap in imagination to think that anyone can set set a car on fire and that Sky was milking the billowing smoke and israeli police dealing with the situation for all it was worth.

My point is, you don't need to send rockets into israel to generate propaganda, it would be a waste of military personnel, especially when you have a media that is so painfully biased.

DT
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Na, it's locals, Syrians, Jordanians, Palistinians and Iranian citizens. They most definately are firing missiles. From what I'm hearing, most arabs in the region are 100% behind them.

Also, I see no need to fire rockets at your own country (1984 Airstrip-1 style) when you have well armed neighbours that can be provoked into action simply by rocketing up some families on a beach and bombing babies.

Imagine Wales shelled Coventry (not that dissimilar to Beruit) - everyone in the country would want to help all the brummy kids under attack, that's all that's happening over there. This vendetta style of conflict has been going on for decades.

jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddie wrote:
Na, it's locals, Syrians, Jordanians, Palistinians and Iranian citizens. They most definately are firing missiles. From what I'm hearing, most arabs in the region are 100% behind them.

Also, I see no need to fire rockets at your own country (1984 Airstrip-1 style) when you have well armed neighbours that can be provoked into action simply by rocketing up some families on a beach and bombing babies.

Imagine Wales shelled Coventry (not that dissimilar to Beruit) - everyone in the country would want to help all the brummy kids under attack, that's all that's happening over there. This vendetta style of conflict has been going on for decades.

Yeah I kinda agree with you Freddie, but still why no pictures of these guys firing the rockets?
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I must admit I have no access to a telly so I can't really say what the news has been covering with footage but I could hazard a guess;

a) This is a guerilla battle, so the Hezbollah fighteres are popping up, launching a few rockets and then doing one as fast as possible (the old shoot and scoot) - So our journo's would only get there after the incident

and

b) Our journo's are too gutless to be anywhere near these fighters, because they know full well that after an attack, an israeli airstrike is on its way - I know what side I'd be filming from

Having said that, I would have expected there to be some footage

MR_SNIPER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: gngn Reply with quote

u know y we cant see hizbullah arm firing rocket bcoz they are invisble..hehehe...yeah where is Lub. army?sleeping...hehe
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, probably because Hezbollah are firing rockets from residential areas, in the hope of civilian casualties in the ensuing accurate Israeli counter-strike. Dead babies make great propaganda...........
MR_SNIPER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: yuy Reply with quote

hmm....i dont think so bro.....zionist will firing whenevr or whtever its required....they dun care anything....firing rocket not easy ..coz it need open place..u cannot firing rocket behind or beside ppl or house...
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
Hmmm, probably because Hezbollah are firing rockets from residential areas, in the hope of civilian casualties in the ensuing accurate Israeli counter-strike. Dead babies make great propaganda...........

Empathy failure.

Israeli forces certainly have no conscience when it comes to killing women and children, and targeting ambulance's,and UN observers,and airport terminals including runways.
Any excuse for targetting vehicles on the roads trying to flee?
after people were warned to do so by Israeli forces?
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob, do you think that Israel is totally innocent in this whole matter? You seem to think countries like Iran are the centre of all the world's problems. Please explain to me what it is that Iran has done wrong.

Still no sign of Hezbollah firing bombs on the news, well pointed out, it hadn't occured to me till I read this post. I've just watched the main BBC news and there was no mention of Israel murdering 33 farmers. Perhaps the plums and peaches they were working with were some sort of threat.
http://www.mg.co.za/articlepage.aspx?area=/breaking_news/breaking_news __international_news/&articleid=279872

Israel's Atrocities - (very graphic)
http://www.halturnershow.com/IsraeliAtrocities.html
See especially the section about 2/3 of the way down in the red boxes. An innocent man is shot in the head for no reason. Then a father and son are butchered by the Israelis after being caught in cross fire. The father pleaded for them not to shoot at them but they went ahead and did it anyway.
Leiff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't got a TV but I have noticed a lack of images depicting damage from Hizbullah rockets on the web...

Perhaps wepmob2000 can post some links for us.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've just watched the main BBC news and there was no mention of Israel murdering 33 farmers. Perhaps the plums and peaches they were working with were some sort of threat.

If you watched a proper news station,like Channel 4 News,you would catch it on there Wink

Quote:
Israel's Atrocities - (very graphic)
http://www.halturnershow.com/IsraeliAtrocities.html
See especially the section about 2/3 of the way down in the red boxes. An innocent man is shot in the head for no reason. Then a father and son are butchered by the Israelis after being caught in cross fire. The father pleaded for them not to shoot at them but they went ahead and did it anyway.

Shocking what they don't show you in this "war", (I saw the link supplied by Jane yesterday) if they did the western public would not stand for it for a day, let alone for several weeks.(Those that give a nonsense,anyway)

Lately there are determined calls for a ceasefire, Bolton the fascist US ambassodor to the UN, stated,and I paraphrase"We are trying to get together all representatives,in order to come to a solution to this matter, but you know how it is when you're trying to organise meetings!"

Obvious time wasting, in order to allow israel to achieve it's job of slaughter and "Shock and Awe"* II .
The world bank has already agreed to loan the billions needed to rebuild the Lebanon, on hearing that a while ago I thought this will be Iraq all over again, only this time it's israel tasked with the job,sanctioned by the powers that be in the "civilised" world....

sorry rant over for now

N

*Copyright US armed forces
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I'll try to watch more of Channel 4 then Wink

That link I posted with the pictures isn't just atrocities in Lebanon, it's from Palestine as well. Such a tragic waste. No need for any of it.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

"It's the Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Palistinians and Iranians"?????

Laughing You do sound like a government spokesperson, and that your second paragraph makes no sense in reality Laughing

Last edited by Newspeak International on Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That link I posted with the pictures isn't just atrocities in Lebanon, it's from Palestine as well. Such a tragic waste. No need for any of it.

Dunno about your link Gypsum,but the one I saw yesterday was mostly of the events in the last few weeks.

But who can deny there is excuse for any of it morally, but still it goes on with the collusion and fudging of the ceasefire by the UN.

Prediction:

There will be a ceasefire eventually,followed by the proposed Nato forces
as a "buffer" zone, followed by an "act of aggression" false flag operation
that will see Nato forces supposedly under attack by Iran/Syria.
Enabling attacks* on defensive grounds on the nations of Iran and Syria.

*Any or all military means including nuclear.

I just hope I'm way off the mark, but going by the propaganda it seems likely.

N
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: