FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 was planned and implemented by Osama Bin Laden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: 9/11 was planned and implemented by Osama Bin Laden Reply with quote

Hamid Mir truly has deep access inside Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. He is best known as the last journalist to interview Osama Bin Laden, and the only one to do so after the attacks of September 11, 2001

RM: When is your book coming out?

HM: I am just putting on some finishing touches to the manuscript. I am planning to publish the book this year. I am going to reveal the secret world of Osama Bin Laden through my own eyes. I don’t think it would be difficult for you to understand that writing some facts about Osama Bin Laden is not an easy job in Muslim countries today.

Yes, our governments are against him but he is popular among the masses. Common Muslims do not believe he is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, and I am going to write about how 9/11 was planned and implemented by Osama Bin Laden. What happened to Osama Bin Laden after 9/11? How did he escape from Tora Bora? Where has he spent his last four years? Where and how did he organize the new insurgency in Afghanistan and Iraq?

I think I will face a lot of criticism for my Iran/Al-Qaeda chapter from the Muslim media. I am going to reveal facts that nobody can deny. I am very careful. I wrote each and every word only after many cross-checks. I even cross-checked the claims made by Osama Bin Laden. I will definitely raise some issues like why he is still at large, and I’ll have to talk about the weaknesses of the Pakistani and American secret services. I will not enjoy the publication of my book because I do not live in an ideal democracy. I am not bothered by who might benefit from my research. I have only one objective in mind; to keep the historical record straight.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4596
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: This is absurd Reply with quote

Did OBL have the power to send USAF squadrons up to the Canadian border and out over the north Atlantic on exercises? I don't think so.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did OBL 'pull' WTC7? By mind control?
'Pull' the other one, it's got bells on.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
RM: How many nuclear weapons does Al-Qaeda possess?

HM: As far as I know, they smuggled three suitcase nukes from Russia to Europe. They smuggled many kilos of enriched uranium inside America for their dirty bomb projects. They said in 1999 that they must have material for more than six dirty bombs in America. They tested at least one dirty bomb in the Kunar province of Afghanistan in 2000.

They have planned an attack bigger than 9/11, even before 9/11 happened. Osama Bin Laden trained 42 fighters to destroy the American economy and military might. 19 were used on 9/11, 23 are still "sleeping" inside America waiting for a wake-up call from Bin Laden.

RM: If Al-Qaeda has tactical suitcase nukes, not just "dirty bombs," why would they deploy them to Europe instead of the United States?

HM: Actually, I lost track of the three suitcase nukes after they were smuggled into Italy. I tried my best to get more information about those bombs but I am only one man. I only received one tip that Chechen members of Al-Qaeda wanted to smuggle one bomb into London, one into Paris, and one into California, but some dispute developed with the Italian underworld over the method of payment. This was in the year 2000.

RM: Were actual tactical nukes deployed to the US? And is the leader of the nuclear plot Adnan el-Shukrijumah as believed by some experts?

HM: Al-Qaeda leaders claimed to have deployed their tactical weapons inside America. But when I tried to track the transportation of those weapons from Georgia, I lost track in Italy. I don’t know the location of these today because my source left Afghanistan for Iraq last year. On the other hand, they claimed to me that weapons were smuggled to America through Mexico.

According to my notes, the man responsible for organizing the nuclear attacks inside America is not Adnan but is Muhammed Sher Khan, but this may be an alias for Adnan.

Salute There can be no doubting this story Salute
Leiff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Hamid Mir can explain how OBL's nose changed shape in the December 13 2001 video as well.
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did OBL pre-plant the explosive charges in WTC7 which clearly came down by controlled demolition. Did he make an agreement to share the proceeds of the subsequent insurance claim with the leaseholder of the buildings that were demolished in the WTC Plaza?

Please----give us a break ---- we are not sheeple!!! Shocked
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OBTW,
al-Queda (al-Cokeda) is a drug cartel, not a terrorist organisation. See Who Killed John O'Neil. They protect the Afghani drug trade. Well, someone's got to do it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: