FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The long game of which 911 is just a part...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
9/11 was a manifestation of a state of consciousness that has been plaguing this planet for thousands of years

Tolkein personified it as Sauron:

Another example of Art weaving Illusions to tell a Truth

I have pointed out elsewhere on the web that Tolkien uses two great symbols for both of his evil protagonists: the eye for sauron and the white hand for Saruman. This corresponds nicely to the Illuminati and the Freemasons. A subtle touch which many people miss. For those that don't know freemasons always wear white gloves in their lodge meetings.

As for the relevance of this today - the only research I've seen which makes a reasonable stab at identifying the antichrist is Messianic Jew Tim Cohen's book 'The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea'.
U.K. http://www.langtoninfo.com/showitem.asp?isbn=0966279301
U.S. http://www.prophecyhouse.com/order/#A&CTBook
He says it will be Prince Charles and he makes his case presenting evidence that demands a verdict.

I've just published some pictures of Charles' back garden at Highgrove, near Tetbury in Gloucestershire, shot last Autumn while out rambling with friends.
http://www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=596
It turns out he has a giant Phoenix on an enormous column in the field right out the back from Highgrove House.

I'm copying those shots here for your entertainment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

I have written quite a bit about Revelation, Daniel etc and it does seem, if you believe these prophecies, the 'final battle' brought about by the forces of darkness (congenital fascists) and freedom loving peoples of the world will be fronted in public by two evil leaders, one political and one spiritual.
http://www.bilderberg.org/trib.htm
I don't believe Charles is necessarily going to be the Antichrist in the months and years ahead .... but he appears to be, from Cohen's testimony, one of the prime suspects in the frame.

emblem.jpg
 Description:
Phoenix emblem from Wikipedia - this is off the side of an Australian tram
 Filesize:  7.87 KB
 Viewed:  1301 Time(s)

emblem.jpg

hgrove.jpg
 Description:
View of Highgrove House neat Tetbury in Gloucestershire, Prince Charles main country residence (when in London he stays at St. James' Palace).
 Filesize:  49.22 KB
 Viewed:  69 Time(s)

hgrove.jpg

phclose.jpg
 Description:
The Phoenix in Charles' back garden. Actualy it's a sheep field.
 Filesize:  28.46 KB
 Viewed:  62 Time(s)

phclose.jpg

acct.gif
 Description:
Book 'The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea' by Tim Cohen
 Filesize:  165.4 KB
 Viewed:  68 Time(s)

acct.gif

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep the book!

sounds like it could be useful evidence.

of course masons will accept anyone as long as:
1. they are male
2. they are of sound body, no cripples here!
3. they have a religion, any will do

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
So far as the 9/11 psyops is concerned, which is the only one I feel qualified to talk about, my guess is that 'they' are actually controlling the release of a kind of Truth which allows the blame to fall on a few 'sacrificial victims' within the system. With the full weight of the world's media against them there will be nothing they can do to save themselves.

I believe Bush jnr to be the sacrificial goat and have believed that for a lomg time, only he is dumb enough and for that we have to feel pitty Sad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
ICECOLDMELTZ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: ICE Reply with quote

ICE

Last edited by ICECOLDMELTZ on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well you lot enjoy your "self-love" but just let me explain to you, they havnt even begun yet.

Incase you werent aware we are fighting the implementation of a police state mechanism ruling our society. Right now we are living in the transition period we still have lingering freedoms.

When we go whole sale into a police state facist nation (under whatever bs name they wish to call it) thats when we will see the secret Genocides, the media going totaly closed, truth seekers being hunted down as terrorists when orphanage bombings start getting blamed on us. The list is endless.

I think you all think the war is just as long as Iraq will last, this has been going on longer than all of us have been alive and will more than likly continue when we are dead. We are doing our part while we are on this tiny earth, postponing the actions of mad men by shouting our little lungs out about it. Sooner or later it will be our kids turns.

Do you really think exposing 9/11 is somehow going to cure greed and corruption on this planet? It is a step on an enormous staircase! Do you really think everything is fine when America collapses? HOW GULLIBLE DO YOU HAVE TO BE! America collapsing will be the death throws of freedom on this earth guys! They put Presidents in power in order to destroy that country from the inside becuase they knew America was the last great hope from Tyranny on this planet and now it is the leader of it. Cant you see, you are talking about Empires living and dying, this Empire doesnt have a state border or one leader, it just has money and greed as its head, and as long as we consider America as the target the real culprits can work freely towards their Agenda which is a single Global government.

You lot can be all namby pamby opptimistic and join your little rose coloured glasses sucky circle if you want, but I prefer to be a realist.

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the bible is meant to be taken literally by the masses and symbolically by initiates.

further up the masonic ladder it is revealed that they worship satan.

humans are basically blind and deaf. there is so much going on all around us and even inside us that we have no sense of. everything is energy vibrating at different frequencies. the illuminati understand this. there are universal rules which they have to play to. the energy they use has to be generated. we are their batteries. without us they could not exist in this dimension. most, if not all negative emotions are based on fear. if humans could only reduce their fear levels, which is starting to happen, they would lose their power over us, disappear and we could all live happily ever after.

As Bill Hicks said of life:
"The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..."
"And we...kill those people"
"Shut him up"
"We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family."
"This just has to be real."
"Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

-- The Late Bill Hicks, Comedian

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a Tolkein quote:

"The true equation is 'democracy' = government by world financiers...The main mark of modern governments is that we do not know who governs, de facto any more than de jure. We see the politician and not his backer; still less the backer of the backer; or what is most important of all, the banker of the backer. Enthroned above all, in a manner without parallel in all past, is the veiled prophet of finance, swaying all men living by a sort of magic, and delivering oracles in a language not understanded [sic] of the people."
J.R.R. Tolkien, Candour Magazine, 13 July 1956, p. 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?bh1xD9U6dfI

John White wrote:
9/11 was a manifestation of a state of consciousness that has been plaguing this planet for thousands of years

Tolkein personified it as Sauron:

Another example of Art weaving Illusions to tell a Truth

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: