FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thermate911's exaggerated fears about censorship here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Thermate - this site is censored Reply with quote

I would just like to make it perfectly clear (for those who can be arsed!) that I did not start this transferred thread nor did I title it.

Orwell would feel entirely vindicated, I'm sure.

So, do let's hear from these 'censors' - Demos? Anyone connected with Tavistock? C'mon, don't be shy 'cos you cannot kill all of us...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett

Last edited by Thermate911 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quotes from the youtube clip above:-

"Basically, history is mis-taught to people"

and

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance"

Yet the present thrust of this forum's policies seems to be to avoid honest examination of these mechanisms and what they have produced over the last ~100 years. It has become demonstrably obvious to me that certain areas of unpalatable truth are still strictly verboten here, despite the above pronouncements from our editor.

Why is this? Pressures from 'above'? Cowardice in the face of evil? An unwillingness/perceived inability to confront it? A deeply flawed mis-education? Should a burning desire for peaceful solutions overule fearless pursuit and exposure of the mechanisms and personalities that preclude same? To 'impose ignorance' here, in regard to bankers machinations over the last few centuries, seems entirely counter-productive, IMV...yet you support those prolonging the fog of myth.

Hmm...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Quotes from the youtube clip above:-

"Basically, history is mis-taught to people"

and

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance"

Yet the present thrust of this forum's policies seems to be to avoid honest examination of these mechanisms and what they have produced over the last ~100 years. It has become demonstrably obvious to me that certain areas of unpalatable truth are still strictly verboten here, despite the above pronouncements from our editor.

Why is this? Pressures from 'above'? Cowardice in the face of evil? An unwillingness/perceived inability to confront it? A deeply flawed mis-education? Should a burning desire for peaceful solutions overule fearless pursuit and exposure of the mechanisms and personalities that preclude same? To 'impose ignorance' here, in regard to bankers machinations over the last few centuries, seems entirely counter-productive, IMV...yet you support those prolonging the fog of myth.

Hmm...

Welcome back Thermate911, good to hear from you again.

Andrew
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Andrew.

Meanwhile back on topic, it is most heartening to see our nascent STASI, ACPO, having at least some of its teeth drawn. The wretched Orde is quoted in the Grauniad as saying:-

"What is vitally important is that national units have a transparent accountability framework that provides public confidence,"

"As president, I have publicly committed to that reform and we hope government will provide the support necessary to secure it."

IOW, nothing but Tavistock code-speak...

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vDCwZ50Y

Thermate911 wrote:
It has become demonstrably obvious to me that certain areas of unpalatable truth are still strictly verboten here, despite the above pronouncements from our editor.

This is evidence free innuendo.
Demonstrate it.
But not on that thread.
moved to new thread

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, I've noticed this pally relationship with John White and I'm not being rude but have you not seen his "racist acceptance" posts on the Icke and project Avalon sites over the last few days that he should explain and make clear what he means.

Tony I know you believe racism is an awful bad thing and it does exist, so what is this about, question to John?
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go again - just for the amusement of cozy Whitehall wallahs in thrall to the Rothschilds, seems to me.

Tony Gosling wrote:
This is evidence free innuendo.
Demonstrate it.

Right willingly!

Er, yet when I attempt to do so here I am squashed, vilified and suspended. Hardly what 'you chaps' would call a level playing field, what?

Vote of no confidence in this site anymore seems in order...

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="TonyGosling"]
Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vDCwZ50Y

Some good points in this video, especially about the teaching of a totally disjointed history in schools and the police interfering with demonstrations for the purposes of provocation. You should do more of these.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: I’m developing a new litmus test... Reply with quote

Les Visible wrote:
...I’m developing a new litmus test to go with the 9/11 denial and Assange supporting litmus tests and that’s the, ‘you haven’t gone far enough litmus test’. See, within certain parameters you can say almost anything, as long as you don’t point the finger at the right people. Once you actually, correctly identify the cause of the condition you are writing or talking about, things change. A vast sea of web sites won’t link to or reprint my work simply for this reason; sites like Anti-War dot com and all the other sites that represent the self righteous, so called liberal left, that talks in convoluted, highly intelligent circles; dancing around, like something’s up with the prostate, so they don’t get any s.h.1.t on their golf shoes, cause they want to still get invited to all those talkathons and important dinners financed by the people doing all the bad s.h.1.t they don’t want to talk about and… it’s a wonder they don’t step in any of it, considering the close company conditions of their ‘indirect employment’ by the people they should be unmasking. ...

Full 'nail-on-the-head' article at:-
http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-more-litmus-test-for-st rong-silent.html

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Thermate911's exaggerated fears about censorship here Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Some of the accompanying images in the original at www.whatreallyhappened.org would not go down too well here ;-/

Then why don't you include a URL link or two with your post?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Mon May 30, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Thermate911 wrote:
Some of the accompanying images in the original at www.whatreallyhappened.org would not go down too well here ;-/

Because you would then suspend me again for promoting 'offensive language' and images of nudity.

You cannot have it both ways, Tony!

I conveyed Mike Rivero's comment as he had taken the trouble to link to your site and ca's post - a first, I believe.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you know that all depends on the context.
It' ridiulous for you to assume the worst in cases like this.
A childish attention-seeking way of trolling a thread or trying to avert any intervention by me.
If you're ever in doubt you can simply put a link to the iffy images or the page that contains them.
Which you chose not to do at the time simply explin how you had self-censored because you would otherwise be banned. Did you not think of that?
Yes, you could do that or bleat like a shill on the forum and destroy the discussion. And break the rules.
You should understand by now that a fundamental principle here is not to make snide remarks about me in the middle of threads. That will get you at best hived off into the critics section or at worst rightly get banned again.
The place for that if anywhere is in the 'about this website' section as you know.
I won't allow that of course so am separating out your diversion where it belongs on the about this website section.

Thermate911 wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:
Thermate911 wrote:

Because you would then suspend me again for promoting 'offensive language' and images of nudity.

You cannot have it both ways, Tony!

I conveyed Mike Rivero's comment as he had taken the trouble to link to your site and ca's post - a first, I believe.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: