FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling the world famous Andrew Johnson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foxx
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Calling the world famous Andrew Johnson Reply with quote

Hi Andrew, great start on the PhysOrg forum with your swf file. Just a suggestion, but I think you need to adjust the 8.5 second figure and the statement regarding 'Faster' than free-fall time as this presents some problems in the physics sense.

Apart from that...

here is an example of 'free-fall' showing some 'resistance' along the way Laughing (you may have to wait a few moments for the animation to load)...

Cheers

http://www.yeeguy.com/freefall/

Manyana.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.52 KB
 Viewed:  1434 Time(s)

Manyana.gif

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Welcome, here Reply with quote

Foxx,

Well done for your postings on the Physicsorg forum & for your support/suggestions.

The original Physicsorg post by Andrew has now been viwed over 10,200 times & has spawned a number of other threads relating to 9/11 anomolies.

I think that this the exercise has shown how to get the message across: Use an initial Document or file (Shockwave presentations are ideal) or a link to a page (i.e. http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/ ) & ask people for comments. Andrew has shown that it is important to be polite, particularly when trolls start hurling insults and taking the post off-topic. A polite reminder with well stated & referenced points can & will work wonders for exposing the anomolies behind 9/11 & opening peoples eyes to the lies that are/have been fed to them.

I think that a simple initial post in a series of forums (best in the unlikeliest of places, i.e. not in conspiracy/political forums, but in for instance, gardening film review, wine tasting, travel, etc. etc. - you get the idea). A polite non-frightening demeanour is important.

Maybe we could advise of any progress in here.

Once an initial text is written, progress should be fairly swift & the shrills will find it difficult to keep up............. Has anyone got any such text? I had a link to 'The Coincidence Theorist's Guide to 9/11', which I thought was useful, but not to start off with.

What does anyone else reckon?

Sinclair
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: