FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Smoking Gun - Sept. 11th Plane Impact Times - moved-CC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Scar, that picture of a man burying his head in the sand reference to JP........fabulous I've just stopped laughing.

Another Shill/Troll IMHO!

Thanx for the entertainment though JP. I'm out of here. I wont be wasting anymore energy on you JP. But no doubt another CTS, Jayref, Johnny Pixel will appear here.

Remember "The Gremlins" and how the bad ones multiplied! Careful with that water folks!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Thanx Scar, that picture of a man burying his head in the sand reference to JP........fabulous I've just stopped laughing.

Another Shill/Troll IMHO!

Thanx for the entertainment though JP. I'm out of here. I wont be wasting anymore energy on you JP. But no doubt another CTS, Jayref, Johnny Pixel will appear here.

Remember "The Gremlins" and how the bad ones multiplied! Careful with that water folks!

That's right, you're done with me because I won the argument and none of you can handle it. It really is quite amazing.

C'mon, doesn't anyone have anything to add that's actually worthwhile, or do I just move onto the next thread and debunk that?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify, as discussed in the critics corner, the seismic data lacks the resolution to determine the times accurately, and this is admitted by the seismologists in question. There is therefore, no conflict between impact times.

I fully expect this post to be deleted, or moved to the critics corner so that this piece of "evidence" can continue to be stated as fact.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thats an excellent documentary as well quicknthedead.
Why not watch em both then 'debunk' them JP?

And btw, you didnt debunk this thread, or any thread since you arrived.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Yeah thats an excellent documentary as well quicknthedead.
Why not watch em both then 'debunk' them JP?

And btw, you didnt debunk this thread, or any thread since you arrived.

I'd rather eat pins than watch poorly made videos about 9/11 that contain about as much factual material as porridge.

Just checking the OP, it said there was a discrepancy between the times of impact stated by seismic records, and the official report. I showed that the seismic data was not considered to have a clear enough signal for this purpose, and so the seismologists agreed that their times were not accurate.

So the OP was wrong. And then everyone started calling me a troll and a shill and asking me to post my real name and address in a great smoke screen of a diversion.
quicknthedead
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
quicknthedead wrote:
scar wrote:
JP: even if your eyes were open you wouldnt see anything:

"Somebody would've felt that, but they didn't."

They did...
Watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1951610169657809939

or try this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4380137365762802294&q=rodrigue z

Thanks, scar.

Here is another excellent video if you haven't seen it. I especially like the music; makes me think of the battle we are in : (give it a few moments to load as it's a little slow in the very beginning, but once it gets going it's a great video)

Listen up, JP. The song's for you too!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8076200333701191665

That's it, run out of argument, so wheel out the videos.

It takes two sides for a debate or argument, but you never answer anything to anyone.

YOU ANSWER ZERO.

You're the famous Capt. Zero!

This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quicknthedead wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
quicknthedead wrote:
scar wrote:
JP: even if your eyes were open you wouldnt see anything:

"Somebody would've felt that, but they didn't."

They did...
Watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1951610169657809939

or try this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4380137365762802294&q=rodrigue z

Thanks, scar.

Here is another excellent video if you haven't seen it. I especially like the music; makes me think of the battle we are in : (give it a few moments to load as it's a little slow in the very beginning, but once it gets going it's a great video)

Listen up, JP. The song's for you too!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8076200333701191665

That's it, run out of argument, so wheel out the videos.

It takes two sides for a debate or argument, but you never answer anything to anyone.

YOU ANSWER ZERO.

You're the famous Capt. Zero!

Well what's your question then? I showed that your discrepancy piece was wrong. What's left to answer?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your assertion was false. You referred to the pentagon data.
Go back to 911 myths and try again, theres a good lad.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Just to clarify, as discussed in the critics corner, the seismic data lacks the resolution to determine the times accurately, and this is admitted by the seismologists in question. There is therefore, no conflict between impact times.

I fully expect this post to be deleted, or moved to the critics corner so that this piece of "evidence" can continue to be stated as fact.

Yes - correct. Not only are you like an algorithm, you are like an ill-mannered algorithm.

You have no interest in the truth this thread will now be locked.

Thanks for training us in dealing with your type.

I have 1 final message:

If you are human, consider your conscience carefully.

If you are a machine, I admire the technical expertise and imagination that has gone into your creation.

Regards

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Following some thought and reflection I have now unlocked the locked threads. I have the following ideas for all posters to consider:

1)      If people want to waste their time posting pointless replies to someone who isn’t interested in the truth – merely in stating that “he/she/it is the only person who knows what it is” and that we are the opposite of what we know we are – they are free to do just that.
2)      Johnny Pixels is either a software entity or person who is paid to do what he does.
3)      His strategy of wasting our time has been quite successful.
4)      It is possible the JP is working in tandem with someone else who is apparently “on our side”. This is simple technique will fuel the time wasting process and be much more effective at sucking genuine people into the fake debate.

So, can we learn any lessons from this? Yes! As one of my good friends put it “DON’T FEED THE TROLLS!”
I will try to keep moving posts of people of Johnny’s ilk to the critics corner, but this could take time as whomever is doing it may intensify their efforts to derail our campaign, so I’m not going to attempt to fight it that much – there is too much else to be done.

To JP, and their type, what you have done has certainly not been a complete waste of my own time. In my effort to determine whether you are a machine or not, I decided to contact someone I haven’t spoken to for over 14 years and I used the e-mail below to advise him of the current “state of play” with our campaign. He is a professor now. So hopefully he will learn the truth too.

Whoever or whatever you are, it is your efforts that will ultimately fail – because of those genuine people who post against you – collectively we stand against you and your agenda.
I will do my best not to be drawn in to any debates on “critics corner” for all the reasons outlined above. I will post this message to threads where JP has posted.

Thank you.

Dear Dave,

I wonder if you remember me. The last time I spoke to you was probably over 14 years ago when we both worked above the Canteen at Technology Drive, Beeston, for the (now dismembered) GPT. I used to work with Nick Thompson and Dave Mason for Dave Wright's (redundant) squad - at the same time you worked for Douggie Laws.

Sorry to "interrupt" your busy schedule. Don't feel the need to reply to this message. I will get to why I thought of you later on. I would warn you that, if you want to try and answer this question honestly, it may turn your world upside down (no, it's not religious - it is, essentially, a technical question).

I was just browsing your cv - man, what a cv! I'm a bit flummoxed by it actually, and rather ambivalent about asking you what I wanted to ask you, because it's kind of trivial, but behind the question is an issue of global importance.

Like many people, I experienced "The Broadband Revolution" - in about May 2003 (when it became available in our area on NTL). Since then, well, let's say I have had "a 30+ hours per week unpaid research job". To cut a long story short, this has lead me to join, following invitation, a loose association of Scholars called "Scholar's for 9/11 Truth". This group formed in about December last year and it's most prominent member is probably Professor (Emeritus) Morgan Reynolds, who served in George W Bush's 1st Administration for 16 months in the Department of Labour . You can find out about other members of the group on the web link, and also here are audios (done by other people) of several of them being interviewed etc (stored on my own website).

I have also become involved in The British 9/11 Truth Campaign, with "these hats on", I have corresponded with people like Michael Meacher and BBC News Director Helen Boaden. Some of this correspondence (and other stuff) can be found on the Campaign Forum Website (link).

This brings me to my question, which, from your considerable knowledge and experience, you may be able to give me some thoughts on - or ask someone you might know for theirs, as it may be a little outside your field. I have no idea why your name suddenly came into my mind, except that I remember you as a jolly, affable and extremely intelligent person (honest!)

QUESTION:

In the past couple of months, we have experienced increasing "attacks" on our forum, and I wondered if you thought it would be feasible that a "forum posting Bot" exists somewhere in the world.

My reason for asking has been brought on by a sequence of posts I have made on this thread.

Scan through my posts which respond to "Johnny Pixels". Is Johnny Pixels a real person, or is he, perhaps what I suggest (jokingly) he might be (on the thread)? I wonder if something could pass the Turing test. Looking at the latest competition, http://loebner.net/Prizef/2005_Contest/Transcripts.html it would seem not. However, on our forum, the topics are fairly narrow and you don't post questions in a random or "gobbledegook" fashion. Also, the communication is not real time. Added to that, the "black technology" is at least 30 to 40 years in advance of anything publicly disclosed, so my current guess would be around 80% probability that "Johnny Pixels" and his ilk are software entities. Do you know any AI experts, or linguists or psychologists who would profile the thread?

In reality, the answer to this particular question is perhaps not that important, if you care to consider the information posted on the forum and, why the forum even exists in the 1st place. (My answers below).

For myself, I can say for sure that the scenario portrayed in Orwell's 1984 (Orwell's real name was Eric Blair, don't you know) is pretty much what we are very near to now - and I am now personally engaged in a vigorous information war, and a battle for our freedom.The US and UK are either supporting Israel or being lead by them in planned genocide in the Middle East. I wish I could convince myself otherwise. BBC News has now become a propaganda organisation where, for regular news bulletins, no one is willing to do real investigative journalism and ask any hard questions of those that should be questioned. This is proved by the BBC's point blank refusal to cover the formation of our highly-credentialed Scholars Group (see our forum for proof). They fake impartiality. The ignore or distort important stories, but are happy to report inconsequential trivialities as part of "editorial policy" - and we pay for it. The proof of this is in the fact that you know nothing about the Worldwide 9/11 Truth campaign (if it is true that you currently know nothing about it).

I am sorry if this has spoiled your day. Take a look at the Scholars group and see what you make of it. More info and free DVDs available on request. Other comments and feedback greatly welcomed. I hope you'll come and join the party. We need all the "rockers" we can get.

Cheers for reading this, dude - from way back, to right now....

Andrew (Johnson)
Still the same really, if you remember me....

P.S. This is about as far as I've pushed out my boat on this issue so far.
[/html]

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er. I'm all for defending the guys 'on my side' as it were but accusing our detractors of actually being government controlled AI super-software is a little off the shelf. Assume for one second that he is NOT such an entity but IS in fact a real person, imagine how utterly bizzare and hilarious this acusation is.
If there were some reason AT ALL to assume he might not be real (man that sounds wierd) then please state it. Accusing him of being a robot ( Laughing ) because of his "gobbledygook" really does make us all out to be the most paranoid truly tinfoil-hat wearing bunch of nutters ever.
Im certainly not saying that such software does not exist, i'm sure it does, but without any kind of evidence to back it up, those claims are really beyond the pail.
Imagine how this appears to someone reading this site for the first time.
I do not agree with JP or JR on the issue of 911 but i certainly believe they are real. Those 911 debunk sites could be very convincing to someone who had visited them and nothing else (as these people appear to have done), so one must assume that there are those who agree with what they say.
Not everone is on our side. People WILL agree with the official story, and bitterly defend it. Please, lets not demean ourselves by accusing those people of not being human.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Er. I'm all for defending the guys 'on my side' as it were but accusing our detractors of actually being government controlled AI super-software is a little off the shelf. Assume for one second that he is NOT such an entity but IS in fact a real person, imagine how utterly bizzare and hilarious this acusation is.
If there were some reason AT ALL to assume he might not be real (man that sounds wierd) then please state it. Accusing him of being a robot ( Laughing ) because of his "gobbledygook" really does make us all out to be the most paranoid truly tinfoil-hat wearing bunch of nutters ever.
Im certainly not saying that such software does not exist, i'm sure it does, but without any kind of evidence to back it up, those claims are really beyond the pail.
Imagine how this appears to someone reading this site for the first time.
I do not agree with JP or JR on the issue of 911 but i certainly believe they are real. Those 911 debunk sites could be very convincing to someone who had visited them and nothing else (as these people appear to have done), so one must assume that there are those who agree with what they say.
Not everone is on our side. People WILL agree with the official story, and bitterly defend it. Please, lets not demean ourselves by accusing those people of not being human.

I agree with you on this at least. I find it strange that a moderator of all people would accuse me of being a bot, which I feel to be a personal attack, when personal attacks are against the rules. I refuse to post my real name and address, because I don't believe giving away such information freely over the internet to be a wise idea.

And yes, I do find this utterly bizzarre and quite hilarious. It only serves to fuel my idea that the truth movement is inherently paranoid.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

I agree with you on this at least. I find it strange that a moderator of all people would accuse me of being a bot, which I feel to be a personal attack, when personal attacks are against the rules. I refuse to post my real name and address, because I don't believe giving away such information freely over the internet to be a wise idea.

And yes, I do find this utterly bizzarre and quite hilarious. It only serves to fuel my idea that the truth movement is inherently paranoid.

Dont forget, i'm not really defending you. I couldnt care less if you are insulted or not (the refusal the examine evidence of a crime that killed 300 people is pretty insulting to anyone). I'm just worried about how these accusations make the rest of us appear, and the movement as a whole.

And i'm not surprised you wont post your address. After all there are BILLIONS of scary AAAYYYYEEE RABS and 'zlims out there who might send you anthrax, via a US weapons lab of course.

Hell, i would even concider sending you all the food i ate yesterday in a little bag.

Thats a joke before you get all self-righteous and hoydy toydy.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I realise some people here don't like my explanation of the lack of time discrepancies, and claim the LDEO data and analysis is 100% correct, right? They also say the spikes show explosives, right?

And the LDEO anaylsis is correct, right?

The LDEO seismologists state categorically that the spikes show that there were no explosives involved. And you guys trust the LDEO data, so that shows no explosives were used.

Secondly, this photo shows one of the plane impacts, but this didn't cause a spike on the readings, or there would also be another spike to represent this event:

So that means this explosion was too small to register above the background noise, so how big was the explosion that did register? Why wasn't it felt by the firefighters who were carrying out the manhole inspection? There is no record of them on the video making a comment about a massive explosion, other than the impact of the aircraft. This massive explosion should've occured 12 seconds before the impact, but none of the firefighters mention it.

Or look at this video:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-235300116118000688&q=wtc+bo om

There is about a 5 second delay between the impact and the boom, speed of sound approx 330m/s, so that puts the distance at about 1600m away from the tower. Except that 17 second before that, there is no sound that matches up with this alledged explosion that must be bigger than the one shown, because this fuel explosion does not allegedly show up on the seismic reading, so this other explosion must be bigger to show up.

And it's not there.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply from my friend:
=
---------------------------
I read the thread you referred to, and I'm 90% certain that JP isn't a robot. The levels of cognitive function and argument construction are just too high for the state of the art. I _could_ ask some people for their opinion, but even if someone does have a tool thats way ahead of the publicly recognized SOtA I'll still only get a negative answer, which isn't going to be too useful since it won't prove anything at all! Quite frankly, it'd be cheaper to employ flesh and blood rather than silicon and electrons to do this job anyway. Si might have been used to _identify_ the thread, but meat is used to address it.

On a vaguely related subject; I do think that the issues that JP raises do need to be refuted head on. The way in which any scientific theory eventually becomes accepted as fact is through a process of work-hardening and self questioning...that means that the JPs need to be given a platform and actively deconstructed, because that's how you'll find holes and logical inconsistencies in your own belief system. That's not to say you're right or wrong, it's just good process. Be careful about pushing them off into a 'critics corner', where they don't get equal standing, because that's implicit censorship of points of view that don't agree with your own.

Think about it - if you only ever mingle and lock horns with people who share your own belief set then you're likely to develop a positive feedback loop, and that leads to instability.. you _need_ those negative opinions to keep you based in reality...it isn't wasted cycles, it's essential...JP is doing you a favor in helping you ask the hard questions, or at least helping you check that you're got answers to those questions. Even if JP believed your theory 100%, it would still be perfectly reasonable for him to take this position in order to test the thesis... don't shout him down, argue him down...if you can't (and you need to clinically and cynically evaluate your responses to see if you have) then go back and look at those elements of your construction again, you'll be the better for it.

Entertaining to see the attempt at willy comparisons about who's got the better scientific background though - pleased to see folks didn't bite on that one Wink
===

From his other responses he perhaps does not have an awareness about how far the Truth campaign has progressed, so I sent him some links. In any case, he is free to read JP and their ilk's posts as anyone else is.

It is worth also mentioning how the BBC and all the MSM have censored our "views" (I prefer to say "scientifically verifiable evidence")

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Reply from my friend:
=

I read the thread you referred to, and I'm 90% certain that JP isn't a robot. The levels of cognitive function and argument construction are just too high for the state of the art. I _could_ ask some people for their opinion, but even if someone does have a tool thats way ahead of the publicly recognized SOtA I'll still only get a negative answer, which isn't going to be too useful since it won't prove anything at all! Quite frankly, it'd be cheaper to employ flesh and blood rather than silicon and electrons to do this job anyway. Si might have been used to _identify_ the thread, but meat is used to address it.
===

He then mentions his concerns about "censoring views", although from his other responses he perhaps does not have an awareness about how far the Truth campaign has progressed, so I sent him some links. In any case, he is free to read JP and their ilk's posts as anyone else is.

Are you going to continue these ad hom attacks on me? I don't much appreciate being referred to as "meat". I don't think it wise that a moderator should break the forum rules.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Ok, I realise some people here don't like my explanation of the lack of time discrepancies, and claim the LDEO data and analysis is 100% correct, right? They also say the spikes show explosives, right?

And the LDEO anaylsis is correct, right?

The LDEO seismologists state categorically that the spikes show that there were no explosives involved. And you guys trust the LDEO data, so that shows no explosives were used.

Secondly, this photo shows one of the plane impacts, but this didn't cause a spike on the readings, or there would also be another spike to represent this event:

So that means this explosion was too small to register above the background noise, so how big was the explosion that did register? Why wasn't it felt by the firefighters who were carrying out the manhole inspection? There is no record of them on the video making a comment about a massive explosion, other than the impact of the aircraft. This massive explosion should've occured 12 seconds before the impact, but none of the firefighters mention it.

Or look at this video:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-235300116118000688&q=wtc+bo om

There is about a 5 second delay between the impact and the boom, speed of sound approx 330m/s, so that puts the distance at about 1600m away from the tower. Except that 17 second before that, there is no sound that matches up with this alledged explosion that must be bigger than the one shown, because this fuel explosion does not allegedly show up on the seismic reading, so this other explosion must be bigger to show up.

And it's not there.

Bump

Why did no-one notice the explosions, even larger than the plane impact fireballs, that occured several seconds before the impact? Why was the sound not caught on the video, when the sound should be louder than the one that was captured?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. You can't complain that I'm here for disruption and then fail to answer any questions I ask.

So how about it. Where was the explosion that was bigger than the one pictured above, and yet made no noise, and no witnesses heard or felt anything?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpity bump!

Please, someone explain?
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Bumpity bump!

Please, someone explain?

SHILL!!! Who's paying you??? Why is "Frankfurt" important???

Laughing

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Bumpity bump!

Please, someone explain?

SHILL!!! Who's paying you??? Why is "Frankfurt" important???

Laughing

-z

Wikipedia wrote:
Frankfurt am Main (help·info) [ˈfraŋkfʊrt] is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany. Situated on the Main river, it is the seat of the European Central Bank, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and is the largest financial centre in continental Europe. Frankfurt is also the richest city in the European Union.

It's all about the banks, obviously, you shill.
TK0001
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only registered to inform you that Johnny Pixels absolutely destroyed each and every CTer in this thread. You should really be ashamed.

Oh, and beep beep boop beep.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry TK0001, don't see any clear "victor" in this thread.

Which is exactly why a proper investigation with all considered evidence is needed.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have a go.

The impact of the planes didnt register because the mass of the buildings absorbed the energy of the impacts.

The explosion that did register did so because it was underground and as such the energy of the blast would have more easily travelled through the earth.

Also, it seems a bit of a coincidence that there were multiple witnesses who reported a large explosion just before the plane impacted. This data certainly seems to back up these accounts.

As for why there was no sound of the explosion on the video, why would there be? It was underground. A dull thud (what an underground explosion would have sounded like from above ground as only low frequencies of sound would have been audible) would be much less likely to be picked up.

And please, dont try and claim that no witnesses heard this explosion. You know that is a lie.

And as a side note;
What do you OCTers think of this footage;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7BnTaWMyoc

Dont worry JP, its only 18 seconds long. I'm sure you can find the time in your obviously busy schedule to watch it.

Just in case you dont, its of MULTIPLE smoke ejections on MANY FLOORS of the north tower just before the impact of the second plane.

Cant wait to hear this.... Laughing

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IVE GOT IT!!!!!

Localised tornados. Caused by aggressive sun spot activity in conjunction with light refraction on the camera lense.

No?

Er.

Desk fans?

A WILLOW THE WISP!!!!

Maybe there WAS a pod on the incoming plane. Except it was a BIIIG lawn blower set to suck.

TK0001
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
Sorry TK0001, don't see any clear "victor" in this thread.

With all due respect, I'd suspect you wouldn't.

I side with the poster who stood up to every question lobbed at him, as well as a ridiculous barrage of insults and character assassinations.
TK0001
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defector, do you believe that a certain amount of ignited jet fuel traveled down certain elevator shafts? If so, do you think that could've explained the explosions in the basement, and the fact that Rodriguez saw a man emerge from the elevator with his skin burned off?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TK0001 wrote:
Defector, do you believe that a certain amount of ignited jet fuel traveled down certain elevator shafts? If so, do you think that could've explained the explosions in the basement, and the fact that Rodriguez saw a man emerge from the elevator with his skin burned off?

HA HA. Laughing

Love it!

Er, no TK0001. I do not think that jet fuel had the latend energy left to cause the kind of damage witnessed.

Take this for example;

http://www.chiefengineer.org/article.cfm?seqnum1=1029

Quote:
The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working. When the two arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone.

Quote:
"There was nothing there but rubble, "Mike said. "We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press ? gone!"

Quote:
The two made their way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. "There were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can't see anything" he said.

Quote:

They decided to ascend two more levels to the building's lobby. As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up "like a piece of aluminum foil" and lying on the floor. "They got us again," Mike told his co-worker, referring to the terrorist attack at the center in 1993. Having been through that bombing, Mike recalled seeing similar things happen to the building's structure. He was convinced a bomb had gone off in the building.

To think that jet fuel coming down the elevator shafts would cause this kind of damage is quite frankly ridiculous.

Given the multiple reports of an explosion at the basement levels, why not take seriously the claim from witnesses that the explosion happened just before the impact. Why lie about the timing?

With accounts like the above, you must be crazy not to at least QUESTION the posibility of planted explosives.

IT...IS...OKAY...to ASK these questions. We're not mad for wanting to figure this out.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
I'll have a go.

The impact of the planes didnt register because the mass of the buildings absorbed the energy of the impacts.

The explosion that did register did so because it was underground and as such the energy of the blast would have more easily travelled through the earth.

Also, it seems a bit of a coincidence that there were multiple witnesses who reported a large explosion just before the plane impacted. This data certainly seems to back up these accounts.

As for why there was no sound of the explosion on the video, why would there be? It was underground. A dull thud (what an underground explosion would have sounded like from above ground as only low frequencies of sound would have been audible) would be much less likely to be picked up.

And please, dont try and claim that no witnesses heard this explosion. You know that is a lie.

And as a side note;
What do you OCTers think of this footage;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7BnTaWMyoc

Dont worry JP, its only 18 seconds long. I'm sure you can find the time in your obviously busy schedule to watch it.

Just in case you dont, its of MULTIPLE smoke ejections on MANY FLOORS of the north tower just before the impact of the second plane.

Cant wait to hear this.... Laughing

From the LDEO data, the blasts registered were 0.7 and 0.9 on the richter scale.

That's not much more than a hand grenade going off.

So how do you explain a handgrenade doing so much damage?

Don't believe me?

Try the Earthquake calculator to work out equivalent TNT yields from Richter magnitudes.

http://home.att.net/~srschmitt/script_earthquake.html

Oh and that black smoke coming out the windows? Glass breaks when heated. There was a fire in the tower, that's where the smoke came from. The fire heated the glass and it broke. That's why when the second fireball gets near the other tower, the windows break.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

From the LDEO data, the blasts registered were 0.7 and 0.9 on the richter scale.

That's not much more than a hand grenade going off.

So how do you explain a handgrenade doing so much damage?

Don't believe me?

Try the Earthquake calculator to work out equivalent TNT yields from Richter magnitudes.

http://home.att.net/~srschmitt/script_earthquake.html

Look JP. I dont really care about the seismic data to be honest. You are trying to build a straw man with this. Its not like the entire demolition theory rests on it. There may well have been explosions that did not register with LDEO. I dont know and i dont care. If you think you've scored a point, well done. Go right ahead and feel great about yourself. It doesnt change a damn thing about the FACT that there were as yet unexplained explosions in those buildings.
Perhaps you would like to explain to me how ignited jet fuel could have fallen that distance from the impact and still had the energy required to cause that level of damage.
I know by now that you are quite willing to bend logic and science until it breaks to make events fit your version of what happened, so go ahead. Amuse us all with your 'explanation'.

Johnny Pixels wrote:

Oh and that black smoke coming out the windows? Glass breaks when heated. There was a fire in the tower, that's where the smoke came from. The fire heated the glass and it broke. That's why when the second fireball gets near the other tower, the windows break.

You are twisting the facts and you know it.

The first 'blasts' occur seconds BEFORE the plane impact. That is entirely obvious on the video.

Even if it did occur after the impact, how do you explain this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8HuaiuayAI

It is a shot from the OTHER SIDE of the building and it clearly shows a flash at the moment of impact.

Please JP, i'm not asking you to believe what we believe. But anyone IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would think that there is nothing whatsoever wrong with at least examining the posibility of pre-planted explosives. Fine, we can leave out the 'who' but * sake there is a LOT of evidence for this.

What about these reports;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53wdu8IGlE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ9OFKuvs-w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B5Yhtf-kmE

I MEAN JESUS FUKCING CHRIST!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! are you so god damn biased in favour of the official story. This is REAL EVIDENCE. It should be fukcing well investigated properly.
God damn it. What the hell is wrong with you people?

You see obvious squibs blasting out of the bloody towers when they come down and you twist it in to "oh no its DEFINATELY a pressure wave. And anyone who disagrees is a nut bag."
MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT. Maybe it is some kind of wierd pressure wave. But any normal human being would at least look at it and say "well, i dont think it was controlled demolition, but i understand why YOU see it as suspicious. Maybe it should be investigated just to be sure. After all, it does BLOODY WELL LOOK LIKE EXPLOSIONS."

ITS CALLED HAVING AN OPEN FUKCING MIND.

Why the hell am i bothering with this. You guys will NEVER admit you are wrong. No matter what is presented.

You are terrified of being put in the tin foil hat brigade and see anything even remotely like a 'conspiracy theory' as garbage to be automatically judged so BEFORE EVER considering an alternative.

You think we are stupid and gullible. I'm so glad you cant see how you appear to me.

The fact that you mock us instead of engaing in open minded debate really lets me know your psychology. You are petrified of a possible alternative to the world you already know.

If you werent, you would gladly accept others having different views to your own.

Last edited by DeFecToR on Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: