FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April Gallop 'planeless pentagon' case heard 5th April

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: April Gallop 'planeless pentagon' case heard 5th April Reply with quote

Judge Walker, a cousin of George H W Bush (the W stands for Walker), presided over whether trial should go ahead! But I can't find out what happened.
Any of you sleuths out there come up with anything? There is suppooosed to be an archived interview on Kevin Barrett's site, but I can't get it:

(PS I just corrected the 'W'; I had it originally as 'H', but I'm sure ya'll realized it was a typo?) Laughing

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/04/10/18676824.php

and KB's site:

http://noliesradio.org/archives/32320

and 911Truth.org:

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20110407133022545

Also, Kevin Barrett has Anthony Hall (not the English one) and Cynthia McKinney on his show tonight 5 - 7 Central time (which I make 23.00 - 01.00 hrs tonight), but if it's too late for you (as it is for me) it will be archived).

Center for 9/11 Truth:
http://www.centerfor911justice.org/

Last edited by outsider on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extraordinary Conflict of Interest: Bush Cousin Presides Over Federal Court Case Against Former Bush Administration Officials

Global Research, April 15, 2011
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24331
http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/

NEW YORK, April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Confounding lawyers and legal scholars all over the world, Judge John Walker, first cousin of former President George W. Bush, was one of three judges of the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals to hear argument Tuesday in Gallop v. Cheney, Rumsfeld and Myers.

The lawsuit was brought by a soldier injured during the attack on the Pentagon and accuses former Vice President Dick Cheney, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Richard Myers, of conspiring to facilitate the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

The attacks killed 3000 Americans, plus many who have died from the toxic clean-up conditions at Ground Zero.

Attorney William Veale, acting for April Gallop, learned of the assignment the usual 5 days before the argument, and filed a motion to disqualify Judge Walker.

There was no prior decision regarding the motion, and when Veale asked about it in court the motion was denied by Judge Winter. Veale then requested a continuance to seek appellate review of the court's ruling but that was denied as well.

Argument followed but Walker, and fellow judges Cabranes and Winter diverted attention to whether Veale, former Chief Assistant Public Defender, and lecturer in Criminal Trial Practice at the University of California, Boalt Hall, was properly licensed to practice before the court.

The Tuesday appeal followed a ruling by then District Court Judge Denny Chin, dismissing Ms. Gallop's lawsuit with prejudice, writing that the allegations are "implausible" and the product of "cynical delusion and fantasy." The judges were apparently unaware of growing world doubts about the official story of 9/11, including a recent poll by Germany's prestigious Emnid Institute, reporting 89.5% of Germans in doubt.

Gallop's appeal brief stated that Judge Chin's summary misrepresented important allegations in the case, and failed to consider virtually half of the factual assertions contained in the Complaint. Chin also failed to mention the words, actions, and locations of the three defendants at the time of the crime.

Veale, amidst frequent interruptions from the three judges, managed to point out Cheney's direct involvement in tracking and dealing with the airplane that was heading for the Pentagon, as reported to the 9/11 Commission by then Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta, a winner of the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Judge Cabranes gave no sign of being familiar with the allegations in the Complaint concerning conflicts about the flight path of AA 77 (which allegedly hit the Pentagon) between the National Transportation Safety Board and the 9/11 Commission.

Nor did he show any sign of being aware of the scrubbing of the radar tracks in the area at the time of the attacks, nor of the counter-intuitive strategy of the suicidal hijacker who chose not to kill 20,000 occupants of the Pentagon, including Secretary Rumsfeld, by flying into the roof of the Pentagon.

Instead this novice pilot allegedly executed a spiraling descent, beyond the capacity of the plane and certainly the capability of the pilot, to accomplish an incredible horizontal ground level entry into a sparsely occupied and recently reinforced section of the building, causing 125 deaths.

Veale asked what offense to justice could come from allowing the case to go forward, when the possibility of sanctions awaits purveyors of frivolous accusations. Gallop's lawyer's final lament acknowledged the existence of evil in the world, its attraction to power and its disregard for citizenship, but Walker interrupted that sentence before it could be completed as well.

Media contact: William Veale, centerfor911justice@gmail.com

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a bit of an update; I disagree with two parts of Mary Maxwell's comments, which she, being in her last year of Law School, should not have made: that the order NOT to shoot down the plane was made (it can certainly be assumed that that was what the order must have been, but it was not stated); and that the Judje Walker business should be ignored as being 'too obvious':

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/April-Gallop-vs-Cheney-Ru-by-Mary-M axwell-110425-185.html

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bombs In The Pentagon ~ The Clock Lady Speaks and so does April Gallop
by Jeff Prager on Saturday, 18 December 2010 at 05:05
Barbara Honegger, M.S. is Senior Military Affairs Journalist with the Naval Postgraduate School (1995-present), DoD’s graduate science, technology and national security affairs university. Not your average American pencil pusher.

Barbara has evidence and the name of an eyewitness willing to testify that the Pentagon was first attacked shortly after 9:30 a.m. – well before 9:37:46, when the Official Lie says a plane hit the building from the outside. She has proof that the Pentagon has bombs that went off inside the building.

Multiple standard-issue, battery- and/or electric-operated wall clocks on the walls of the area of the
Pentagon attacked on 9/11—including one in the heliport just outside the west wedge—were stopped between 9:30 and 9:32-1/2 by a violent event, almost certainly a bomb or bombs inside the building and/or in a truck or construction trailer parked right outside the west face. The first Associated Press report, in fact, stated that the Pentagon had been damaged by a “booby trapped truck.” The Navy posted the stopped heliport clock on an official website and another of the stopped clocks was in the 9/11 display at the Smithsonian Institution.2 These are just some of the west-section Pentagon clocks – as well as an inside-the-building victim’s wrist watch – that were stopped between 9:30 and 9:32-1/2 on September 11.

April Gallop, an Army employee with a Top Secret clearance, was at her desk in the Army administrative
offices in the west section of the Pentagon on 9/11, the area of the building most heavily destroyed and with the most casualties, when what she said sounded and felt “like a bomb” went off. “Being in the Army with the training I had, I know what a bomb sounds and acts like, especially the aftermath, and it sounded and acted like a bomb,” Gallop told the author in an under-oath videotaped interview.2A “There was no plane or plane parts inside the building, and no smell of jet fuel.” In those two hours of under-oath videotaped testimony, Gallop states that the explosion went off at the precise instant she hit the ‘power on’ button on her computer in the Army administrative area, to which she had just returned that morning after months of pregnancy and childbirth leave, and that the explosion stopped her wrist watch just after 9:30 a.m. 2B She has kept the stopped wrist watch in a safe deposit box as evidence of the exact moment of the initial explosion.

You can read the entire report here:

http://physics911.net/pdf/honegger.pdf

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There can only be the following attack methods at the Pentagon:

a) Plane impact as per official story
b) Plane impact but not flight 77
c) Missile impact
d) Bomb

a) Is supported by http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

But we have no real independent evidence to support that it was Flight 77
The E4B flying over the Pentagon (a flying Command & Control systems compositing radar pictures from AWACS flying radar aircraft) rather poisons the official story. Especially when no-one smelt jet fuel.

b) Is supported by http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

But we have no real evidence it was anything other than Flight 77 except nagging concerns over the providence of the supposed flight data, the E4B and damage effect.

c) Missile Impact - is widely believed in the truther movement despite having no physical evidence just some slip of the tongues and a fake movie of a missile hitting the wrong side of the Pentagon. It all looks like dis-info to me.

It would clearly indicate an "Inside Job" but would be disproved by :

- witnesses seeing a plane. Synchonising an aircraft fly-by and a missile strike would be next to impossible.
- A missile might miss the computers that were trying to be destroyed at http://www.hqda.army.mil/rsw/ researching the missing £2.3trillion
- Cheney and Rumsfeld were in the building and might not sign off the safety case Rolling Eyes

d) Bombs

- Is supported by testimony (see above)
- There was recent renovation in the part of the pentagon allowing bombs to be planted.
- Aircraft parts could be planted in the building too during this renovation
- Would produce a "known effect" and could be sync-ed with an aircraft fly-over.
- it would destroy the department and computers investingation Rumsfeld's missing trillions. It really was a "War on Bureaucracy" http://www.defense.gov/speeches/speech.aspx?speechid=430
- An unexplained aircraft landed at Reagan airport at the time of the attack
- The E4B could ensure that the airspace was clear for the fly-by and time the detonation to perfection.
- It would explain the strange and incongruous physical damage between the rings at the Pentagon:

QED: the most likely cause for the Pentagon Damage is Pre-planted Explosives... which er... is exactly the same theory as the WTC collapses.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 Pentagon Eyewitness Videographer - Bob Pugh Describes Shooting Footage

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by 911InvestigationVids on 28 Jul 2011
Bob Pugh "In my video I show a clear view of the hole minutes before the collapse. It was shot about 50 yards from the building using the zoom on my camera. There is a bright yellow fire truck parked in front of the hole spraying foam on the fire. From my vantage point the hole looks like it might be large enough for the fire truck to barely drive through. From that I make the assumption that the hole measures 16 feet more or less."

"I provided CNN, CBS, NBC, The US State Department and several other outlets my unedited video. It was edited by their in house staff that they aired what they thought was valuable. In addition to my video I shot over 120 35mm Color and Black and White photos, many of which have never been published. My work is displayed at the NEWSEUM in Washington, DC ...."

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never seen this clip before

9/11 FBI FOIA Amateur Footage of Pentagon Part 1 Burning Before The Collapse

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by IranContraScumDid911 on 6 Jul 2010
1:02 to 1:22. Classic. Lightpoles. Subscribe to user sept11attacks for more great 9/11 videos. footage shot along the NTSB's claimed flightpath I395 and VA27 rockbridge overpass.

9/11 FBI FOIA Amateur Footage of Pentagon Part 2 Smoking After The Collapse

Link

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
There can only be the following attack methods at the Pentagon:

a) Plane impact as per official story
b) Plane impact but not flight 77
c) Missile impact
d) Bomb

a) Is supported by http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

But we have no real independent evidence to support that it was Flight 77
The E4B flying over the Pentagon (a flying Command & Control systems compositing radar pictures from AWACS flying radar aircraft) rather poisons the official story. Especially when no-one smelt jet fuel.

b) Is supported by http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

But we have no real evidence it was anything other than Flight 77 except nagging concerns over the providence of the supposed flight data, the E4B and damage effect.

c) Missile Impact - is widely believed in the truther movement despite having no physical evidence just some slip of the tongues and a fake movie of a missile hitting the wrong side of the Pentagon. It all looks like dis-info to me.

It would clearly indicate an "Inside Job" but would be disproved by :

- witnesses seeing a plane. Synchonising an aircraft fly-by and a missile strike would be next to impossible.
- A missile might miss the computers that were trying to be destroyed at http://www.hqda.army.mil/rsw/ researching the missing £2.3trillion
- Cheney and Rumsfeld were in the building and might not sign off the safety case Rolling Eyes

d) Bombs

- Is supported by testimony (see above)
- There was recent renovation in the part of the pentagon allowing bombs to be planted.
- Aircraft parts could be planted in the building too during this renovation
- Would produce a "known effect" and could be sync-ed with an aircraft fly-over.
- it would destroy the department and computers investingation Rumsfeld's missing trillions. It really was a "War on Bureaucracy" http://www.defense.gov/speeches/speech.aspx?speechid=430
- An unexplained aircraft landed at Reagan airport at the time of the attack
- The E4B could ensure that the airspace was clear for the fly-by and time the detonation to perfection.
- It would explain the strange and incongruous physical damage between the rings at the Pentagon:

QED: the most likely cause for the Pentagon Damage is Pre-planted Explosives... which er... is exactly the same theory as the WTC collapses.

Re "An unexplained aircraft landed at Reagan airport at the time of the attack"

See

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=20738

Quote:
Supplementary to this here's the statistics for Ronald Reagan Airport.

Look at the last entry.

All planes into Ronald Reagan Airport, half mile from the Pentagon, diverted except the last one. Now isn't that strange boys and girls?

The plane that reportedly struck the Pentagon was N644AA The mystery plane Tail number N644AW Only the last letter of the tail number is different.

And look at the landing time.

At the very least this plane was landing whilst events were taking place. Whilst Hani Hanjour was making this weird maneuver over Washington a legitimate flight (with a very similar tail number) was landing at the same time half a mile away. How did they know that this plane wasn't heading for the White House?

The aircraft crashed into the western side of the Pentagon at 09:37 EDT

Although actually the evidence still seems to support the airplane crash scenario: http://www.oilempire.us/eyewitnesses.html - just need those 85 videos to prove it Rolling Eyes

Last edited by scienceplease 2 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And did you see QI on BBC2 last Saturday Night - catch it iPlayer. Cessna pilots cannot handle airliners and there's never been a case where a passenger has taken over the controls of an airliner...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: