FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Observer Pulls Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Observer Pulls Thread Reply with quote

Mary Riddell's artice "Why Are We Crucifying Mel Gibson" in today's paper drew many comments.

I got very involved myself, laying out the history of banking as best I could....and the banker's adoption of Zionism soon after it was invented. Justin's material from 'The Gathering Storm' thread came in useful during exchanges about Talmudic judaism.

I was called, as usual an anti-semite and a Nazi without anyone really challenging a single assertion I made or a piece of evidence put forward. After a while someone said I suppose you're one of these idiots who thinks Zionists not OBL were responsible for 9/11. This turn in the debate was pleasing.

I presented the evidence for controlled demolition and quoted Andreas Von Bulow. Later, the fact that 3 planned screenings of 'Loose Change 2' in the House of Commons have been cancelled at the last minute....next thing....the thread was pulled.

It might sound like a boast but I felt I 'won'. The other side had loads of abuse but no intelligent arguments at all. Quite uplifting. One always hopes to have influenced a few people to look into these matters for themselves.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin,

How long did the thread run for?

Good work on laying out the evidence!

Is the article still online?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey,

The thread has been put back up since last night. The article AND thread are here.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1838198,00.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: