FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proposal to 'debunk' our side

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Proposal to 'debunk' our side Reply with quote

I've had an idea.

Though i strongly disagree with the overall arguements of the recent glut of OCTers, i have been surprised at just how much evidence that 'our side' has been using, and continues to use, that is incorrect. Though the debunk sites are largely disinformation, they do however successfully debunk certain areas of the arguements that have been held by 'truthers' to be hard fact.

What i would love to do is go through many of the details of 911 with some of these debunkers but it is largely impossible to find common ground as they are so rigid in their support of the 911 myth.

When exploring areas of 911 with these people, the posts usually decend in to mud slinging matches that get us nowhere. I genuinely wish to find the strong points of our arguement aswell as the weaker points so that we may all reach a better standard of knowledge with which to challenge the OCT.

So, how does this sound;
What if some of US were to pose the kind of questions that OCTers would ask, have those questions responded to by others of us, and then pose the counter arguements that OCTers would argue?

For example, if i were to make the point that "There were no warnings given to people prior to 911."
Someone would then go through the evidence that there were warnings given.
I would then counter those arguements in the same fashion that an OCTer would.

This way we would be perfroming a REAL analysis of the evidence but without the mud slinging because in reality we would all agree on the larger issue that 911 was an inside job.

I feel if some of us were to pose as OCTers in a debate the arguements would remain civil at all times whilst REALLY getting down to the hard facts of 911.

Do you see what i'm getting at?

This way, if you put forward a point that i ABSOLUTELY could not counter, then we could accept it as fact and move on to the next point.
There would be no more of this posting good evidence in a topic only to have the OCTer ignore it completely or dissappear off the thread.

I think it would be a pretty good way of getting right in to the heart of the arguement for (and against) inside job. Then, the next time an OCTer made a point that we knew was correct, we could accept it. Conversly, when they make a point that is incorrect we will be 100% certain of our position.

Of course this would require that REAL OCTers would not post while we are debating but what the hell, we could just ignore them and stick to our plan.

How does it sound?

Of course, i am putting this call out to THE BEST AND MOST KNOWLEDGABLE of the members here. You all know who you are.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest the first idea to ditch for lack of evidence is the explosives in the towers one.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
I suggest the first idea to ditch for lack of evidence is the explosives in the towers one.

Wrong. This is one of the few issues that have been 'nailed'.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Wrong. This is one of the few issues that have been 'nailed'.

Then there is no hope for the truth movement.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Following some thought and reflection I have now unlocked the locked threads. I have the following ideas for all posters to consider:

1) If people want to waste their time posting pointless replies to someone who isn’t interested in the truth – merely in stating that “he/she/it is the only person who knows what it is” and that we are the opposite of what we know we are – they are free to do just that.
2) Johnny Pixels is either a software entity or person who is paid to do what he does.
3) His strategy of wasting our time has been quite successful.
4) It is possible the JP is working in tandem with someone else who is apparently “on our side”. This is simple technique will fuel the time wasting process and be much more effective at sucking genuine people into the fake debate.

So, can we learn any lessons from this? Yes! As one of my good friends put it “DON’T FEED THE TROLLS!”
I will try to keep moving posts of people of Johnny’s ilk to the critics corner, but this could take time as whomever is doing it may intensify their efforts to derail our campaign, so I’m not going to attempt to fight it that much – there is too much else to be done.

To JP, and their type, what you have done has certainly not been a complete waste of my own time. In my effort to determine whether you are a machine or not, I decided to contact someone I haven’t spoken to for over 14 years and I used the e-mail below to advise him of the current “state of play” with our campaign. He is a professor now. So hopefully he will learn the truth too.

Whoever or whatever you are, it is your efforts that will ultimately fail – because of those genuine people who post against you – collectively we stand against you and your agenda.

I will do my best not to be drawn in to any debates on “critics corner” for all the reasons outlined above. I will post this message to threads where JP has posted.

Thank you.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Dear All,

Following some thought and reflection I have now unlocked the locked threads. I have the following ideas for all posters to consider:

1) If people want to waste their time posting pointless replies to someone who isn’t interested in the truth – merely in stating that “he/she/it is the only person who knows what it is” and that we are the opposite of what we know we are – they are free to do just that.
2) Johnny Pixels is either a software entity or person who is paid to do what he does.
4) It is possible the JP is working in tandem with someone else who is apparently “on our side”. This is simple technique will fuel the time wasting process and be much more effective at sucking genuine people into the fake debate.

So, can we learn any lessons from this? Yes! As one of my good friends put it “DON’T FEED THE TROLLS!”
I will try to keep moving posts of people of Johnny’s ilk to the critics corner, but this could take time as whomever is doing it may intensify their efforts to derail our campaign, so I’m not going to attempt to fight it that much – there is too much else to be done.

To JP, and their type, what you have done has certainly not been a complete waste of my own time. In my effort to determine whether you are a machine or not, I decided to contact someone I haven’t spoken to for over 14 years and I used the e-mail below to advise him of the current “state of play” with our campaign. He is a professor now. So hopefully he will learn the truth too.

Whoever or whatever you are, it is your efforts that will ultimately fail – because of those genuine people who post against you – collectively we stand against you and your agenda.

I will do my best not to be drawn in to any debates on “critics corner” for all the reasons outlined above. I will post this message to threads where JP has posted.

Thank you.

Er, that seems to me like a firm "NO" then.

I'm confused.

Could you please reply to my idea specifically. Are you telling me you dont want to sort out the issues of 911?

Seriously, i'm confused right now.

Why not?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
Dear All,

Thank you.

Er, that seems to me like a firm "NO" then.

I'm confused.

Could you please reply to my idea specifically. Are you telling me you dont want to sort out the issues of 911?

Seriously, i'm confused right now.

Why not?

Don't mind him, he is actually just the forum spammer, and fails to take anything seriously.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: