FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AOL 9/11 POLL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: AOL 9/11 POLL Reply with quote

Whose version of 9/11 comes closer to what you believe happened?

Are you satisfied with the 9/11 commission's investigation?

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/911-conspiracy-theorists-claim-mo mentum/20060806160209990003
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The votes at the moment is 55% government explaination 45% conspiracy off of 6200 votes. A lot of the aol voting on Israel, Iraq and Afghanistan usually goes 80 - 20 against the governments decisions. So the people know its wrong what governments do and are not listened to. But it is really great that there must be so many of us out there that believe and is filtering into more and more peoples lives.
Forbin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garcon Warrior wrote:
But it is really great that there must be so many of us out there that believe and is filtering into more and more peoples lives.

Yep. I woke up about 3 years ago and in the past 12 months there has definitely been a significant increase in believers. Its good to see that these polls are becoming more frequent and the results consistently show that a significant proportion don't believe the government version.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say that these polls are unscientific is an understatement.

Firstly, they are not a representative sample because as one of them states:
Quote:
Poll results are not scientific and reflect the opinions of only those users who chose to participate. Poll results are not reflected in real time.

Secondly, it is possible to vote more than once. I know this because in the early days of 9/11 campaigning I spent a whole night voting and rigging a poll to show that 9/11 was believed to be an inside job. If anybody tries this it isn't immediately possible but it doesn't take much technical knowledge to do so. Just to prove the point I have voted twice in these three polls and in all instances both votes were counted.
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:

I know this because in the early days of 9/11 campaigning I spent a whole night voting and rigging a poll to show that 9/11 was believed to be an inside job.

The Corrie omnibus not on that night Flamesong. Laughing

I do agree that these voting polls you can vote for more than once. But I would have to say that if I did'nt believe about 9/11 being an inside job and saw a result of 60 to 70 per cent in favour of it I would be very interested and finding out more information on the subject. I personally think though that the main people whos attitudes to 9/11 is that the governments story is true are people who do not research on the internet and are getting there news off Murdoch.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garcon Warrior wrote:
...The Corrie omnibus not on that night Flamesong. Laughing

...I personally think though that the main people whos attitudes to 9/11 is that the governments story is true are people who do not research on the internet and are getting there news off Murdoch.

I dispensed with the goggle box several years ago. If there is anything really worth watching there is always some way to do so.

All part of my three part plan for individual freedom:
    1) Get rid of the television

2) Eradicate debt (by whatever means possible!)

3) Give up smoking
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polls IMO are used as one of control tools of the ptb! They are part of the sheep pen mentality.

IMO it is appropriate for Flamesong to point out/remind us of the flaws of these polls.

Much better to do your own personal research, engage your intelligence and make your own personal judgement of what is information, disinformation and misinformation.

Indeed, the truth is out there, and in a deceptive world you have to work hard to discover it, thats the way it is!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:

Incidentally, why didn't you create a poll in this thread? You would have probably got more responses.

Pikey wrote:

Polls IMO are used as one of control tools of the ptb! They are part of the sheep pen mentality.

IMO it is appropriate for Flamesong to point out/remind us of the flaws of these polls.

Is that the ptb your talking about Pikey. Smile
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garcon Warrior wrote:
Flamesong wrote:

Incidentally, why didn't you create a poll in this thread? You would have probably got more responses.

Pikey wrote:

Is that the ptb your talking about Pikey. Smile

Nice try, Garcon, however, there is a bit of a difference between an open poll in which anybody can vote as many times as they want and ostensibly takes the pulse of a nation like the CNN and AOL polls and a closed poll in which only registered members can vote and which only sets out to guage how those members feel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: