FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zeitgeist movement spawns: The Venus Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Zeitgeist movement spawns: The Venus Project Reply with quote

Link

Much of what is seen here is nothing new to us,however if you tab along to around the hour mark you will hear quite a lot that is new and proposed
by the makers of Zeitgeist.

Your opinions are appreciated on this new developement here.

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technocracy may be seen as a Brave New World
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:

Is that a good thing for humanity?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the venus project scares me (about the zeitgeist movement)., page 1
this is gonna be a bit long, but please read.

so has anyone ever gone to the venus project website and saw that the model city is extremely reminiscent of ATLANTIS??
www.thevenusproject.com

basically it shows a city that is comprised of a central island area (with a temple-esque structure on it) and concentric rings of city around it??

[picture of atlantis]
www.crystalinks.com...

description of atlantis [condensed]:
The lost city of Atlantis has two chief characteristics, firstly that it was located in the centre of a perfectly level, rectangular shaped plain in a continent opposite the Strait of Gibraltar and secondly and probably most importantly, that it had the distinctive shape of a circular central island surrounded by concentric rings of land and sea "enclosing each other like cartwheels"

www.atlantisbolivia.org...

Concentric rings of land AND sea. check out the venus project picture! land and sea.

Also venus the planet, which the 'venus' in venus project is most likely alluding to, is also known as the "morning star", as it is so close to earth that it is visible to the naked eye a couple hours before and after sunset/sunrise.

Another word for the "morning star" is lucifer.

if you google "define: lucifer", you will get this:

morning star: a planet (usually Venus) seen just before sunrise in the eastern sky

Venus also draws a pentagram in the sky every 8 years.

But it is true that plotting the recurrence of Venus' westward elongation from the Sun, over five consecutive synodic periods, will create the points of a pentagram. This period is approximately 584 days long, each period determining a different point of the observed pentagram—taking approximately eight years, five days to complete the figure. One would get a pentagram by picking any sunrise date on which the morning star is prominent and then repeating the observation at 584 day intervals following that date.

freemasonry.bcy.ca

I don't really know what to make of this just yet, but could this be the "New Atlantis" that Sir Francis Bacon wrote about? The New Atlantis agenda has long been associated with the freemasons and rosicrucians for centuries as Bacons was the leader of both secret societies when he was alive. Books have been written about this, for example Manly P Hall's "Secret Destiny of America" [1944] is about how the US is to spearhead the creation of the New Atlantis. Manly P Hall was one of the greatest esoteric scholars of the 20th century. I believe he was on to something, but I disagree with him that the New Atlantis will be a benevolent one. Perhaps the New Atlantis = NWO?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread415072/pg1

http://anticultist.wordpress.com/

The Venus Project is not just non-profit? •January 18, 2010 • 114 Comments
Zeitgeist members are generally aware that the Venus Project operates under a non-profit 501c titled ‘Future by design’, but they are blind to the fact that it is a for-profit organization as well.
http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_hxlxws
“Venus Project Inc is a private company located in Venus, FL. Current estimates show this company has annual revenue of $120,000 and employs a staff of approximately 2.”
The Venus Project, Inc. also currently operates under the name “Global Cybervisions” and was actually established in February, 1995.
Reference:

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Venus/the-venus-project-inc-648 1878.aspx
Donations to the Venus Project via their website go to their non-profit sector, Future by Design, which had revenues of approximately $28,000 in 2008. Other revenues go to the for-profit sector (Venus Project, Inc./Global Cybervisions), which is not listed anywhere on their website.
The fact that the Venus Project is secretly operating under three names is dubious, since Zeitgeist members are currently laboring for the Venus Project under the impression that there is no profit motive involved.

Thanks to David Szemerda for pointing out elements of this matter.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_er5qQP7mI

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dh1cI-y00A

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venus and 2012

This was the first book on Mayan calendars and you can see they have put allot of words into the Mayans mouths since with all the an-Christian rhetoric books and websites.

He Walked The Americas, by L. Taylor Hansen, Amherst Press, 1963.

The Calendars – page 243: excerpt.

It is to be noted that the Prophet Kate-Zahl used the Venus Calendar for His computations. This is true in almost all tribal computing of any length in all the Americas, although often in the wild tribes the meaning of the numbers is either secret or has been lost. For example, Venus is spoken of as the Double-star (dawn star part of the year and evening star during the rest), but the number given in all cases is thirteen.
In Mayan computations, there are four inter-revolving calendars: 1) The sun-year of 365 ¼ days which is the same as ours; 2) the moon-year which is the revolutions of the moon about our parent body for the space of a year; 3) the tropical year which is the swing of the sun between Capricorn and Cancer; 4) the Venus Calendar. For this reason, we have found it relatively easy to read the dates of the historical stones or steles, but since we cannot as yet decipher Mayan writing, we have no idea what happened on those dates.
The Venus Calendar is an excellent tool for computation. Venus, circling the sun on an inside orbit, makes thirteen revolutions to eight of the earth. Therefore in eight thirteens the two planets are back in the starting position. This is called the Full Cycle (104 years). Most American nations used the Half-Cycle of fifty-two years. There was also a Grand-Cycle of over three thousand years. When however both Full and Half cycles were ceremoniously tied, if the name was not specified, there could be confusion as to which was meant.
If this is the stone which Kate-Zahl ordered fashioned by his artisans, then as one enters the Museum down by the Zocalo, and looks along the passageway, the giant Calendar stone takes up almost the entire wall and dominates all the visitor’s perspective.

Quote:
He Walked The Americas, by L. Taylor Hansen, Amherst Press, 1963.

MEXICO

The Coming Of The Visions – page 122

In the days of Ancient Tula, many men were retained by the monarch to make life merry and full of nonsense in the courtyards of the Emperor. These were the men too short of stature, or hunchbacks not fit for the army. They were trained from childhood as clowns and funsters, in all the devious ways of humor. When these men came before the Prophet, He saw the tears behind their laughter and He stretched forth His hand and healed them so they were men like any other. Now no longer strange or crude of feature, they would never leave the Healer. They became His constant shadows, following Him in all His travels.
It was not long before these men realized that some great burden weighted upon their Master. Some strange, unspoken secret haunted His lonely footsteps and followed Him along the parkways. Unable to lift His spirits with laughter, they conspired with one another to probe from Him the cause of His suffering. Therefore one day in the parkways, they gathered about Him and began asking questions.
“Why do you stare at yonder bushes? Is there something there which we see not?”
“Yea, my friends. I see an earthquake. It is a very violent earthquake. Rocks are falling from the mountains. Our beautiful buildings of Tula are crumbling. My friends – I see the end of Tollan.”
The clowns stared wide-eyed at the Prophet.
“Why do you not then tell the people?”
“It is far in the future, and they could not stop it.”
“Are you certain they could not stop it?”
“Yea. Some of this is retribution. Perhaps I have been remiss in my teaching…”
“Nay, Oh Master, none could be greater.”
“Then I must pray for the reason.”
“When you learn of the reason, Oh Kate-Zahl, will you not then tell the people?”
“Yea. Then I shall tell the people. In the meantime, I ask that you do not tell them.”
“May we ask you this: these burdensome visions, tell us how long you have had them?”
“For some time now, and they grow upon me. I can even read the dates of the cycles. Would that I could know its meaning.”
“You know then the time of the earthquake?”
“Yea, it is true, I know it.”
“This date – will you tell this to the people?”
“Yea. On the day when I leave Tula.”
The clowns stared with eyes which were unbelieving.
“You are planning to forsake Tollan?”
“Nay, not all of the Empire. I shall make my way to Fair Co-lu-la, and from thence I must teach all of the wild tribes through many distant mountains, and someday I shall leave Fair Tollan.”
“You will grieve to the soul the Toltecs, and they will never understand your leaving.”
“Yea, they will see why I go teaching. I must be about My Father’s Business.”
“Then we shall follow you, Great Kate-Zahl.”
The clowns were right about the Prophet’s announcement that soon He was about to leave Tula. Strange tales were spread throughout the Empire. It was never fully understood by the Toltecs why the Prophet should wish to leave Tula – not even after He had told them about the Visions in the speech of His departure. Of course He had often gone to the wild tribes, and on other trips through the mountains, yet He had always come back to the city. Now when He said that He was leaving forever, there was great lamentation.
Some whispered that He had been given some chocolate, or other drink that was enchanted, and which gave the imbiber a crazy desire to wander far beyond the distant horizon, because it was certain, the Toltecs argued, that no man in his right mind would forsake Tula, the Golden.
Only the clowns and the priesthood suspected the real truth, and why His shoulders always drooped with sorrow. There was one more time when the clowns pressed Him, when once again they were alone in the Parkways.
“Do you still intend to tell the people?”
“Yea. In my final oration.”
“Then where will you go, Master?”
“I go up into the snows of Popo, known to all men as the Smoker.”
“But the ice of his hair is eternal whiteness.”
“I know. But I must go alone to My Father. I must look beyond the Third Cycle.”
“Then we shall follow after, Master.”
“Nay. I must forbid you to follow.”
Then boldly one of the funsters spoke up:
“It is beyond your power to forbid us. Whither you go, we shall follow.”
“I pray that you do not go with me.”
“We shall see, Beloved Master,” the clowns said, smiling at one another like children who shared some mischievous secret. “We shall see when you leave Tula.”

MEXICO

The Prophecy Of Tula – page 125

Some shimmering bits of His last oration with its strange revelations of the Future has come down to us from that bitter evening when Kate-Zahl bid farewell to His weeping Toltecs.
Usually He spoke at dawn, but this time it was almost twilight and the weather seemed to fit the mood of the moment. Many were the tears mingling with the rain-drops, many were the shoulders drooping when at the sound of the conch-shell trumpet, Kate-Zahl climbed for the last time the Hill of Loud Outcrying.
He began by naming His successor, the new Quetzal-Coatl, one of the most saintly from His disciples. This had been known, for the ritual of ordination, of laying on of hands and of the Crown of Quetzal Feathers had been going on for days, and evenings.
Then at last, He began speaking. He told them of His deep-felt sadness, for even as He was loved here, so did He love Tula. Here the happiest hours of His lifetime had been spent with His beloved Toltecs, but a strange burden had been laid upon Him, and He could not endure its dark foreboding.
He began to speak of the Visions. They were not of the Present, but of the Future. Even Tula was becoming a nightmare.
The Toltecs gasped in consternation.
“How could Tula be a nightmare?”
He began His explanation
Though He lived in the Present, yet did the Future press in around Him. This was His real reason for leaving Tula, not the silly ones given by tongues which were wagging.
These strange visions were growing upon Him. Even stronger were they among the wild tribes, driving down the reason for what He was seeing. They had to do with the Sacrificers. Ever these visions were growing upon Him. Ever more clearly could He see the distance, even to the dates. Now His vision was sweeping the Third Cycle; long after the fall of Tula.
The Toltecs gasped in horror.
“Nay, not by war as you are thinking. This city’s end shall come with an earthquake, many generations distant. Restless drums within the mountains are the dancing Sacrificers. The Prophet Kate-Zahl is but a memory. Forgotten is Teo-Wahcan.
“Let this be a sign unto you. Closely watch Popo, the Smoker. When he seems restless, forsake your Tula, but take your books and all your learning. Have caves ready deep within the jungles. There leave them for the future ages.
“As I speak now from the Mountain and look into the Plaza of the Immortals, I see a different Golden City. The people have drifted from the One God, and strange revelries are held in Tula. Kate-Zahl is but a name in history. Then shall come the retribution.
“With flames the mountains begin to speak! This peak where I am standing, known to men as Tza-tzi-tepec, Hill of Loud Outcrying, shall explode in fire. Then no man shall see it forever after.
“With horrible growling shall the land be shaken, furiously as the wolf does shake the rabbit. By day the light of the sun shall be darkened, and by night a new volcano shall cover the sky with comets of red fire. Down shall tumble all the temples and the walls of the houses become as rubble. Thus shall end this proud city and with it the power of Mighty Tollan.
“When the stag has fallen, the wolf pack is brave. Now shall come the Sacrificers, marching to power throughout the Broad Land. Armies shall come to Tula for plunder, but the jewels are there for the taking. Thus begins another cycle, called the Cycle of the Sacrificers.
“For awhile this was the end of Visions, but then I saw another cycle. Tonight we shall walk there together. Remember to tell your children so that they in turn may warn their offspring.
“Down from the North come men brandishing axes and taking war dogs into battle. They are the first wave of many invasions, and they are known as Chichimecas, from the warlike dogs who go with them to battle. They are met by the restless Serpent, the Takers of Men, the Sacrificers. Long have I tried to teach these children, but they now turn their heads away from my precepts. They make war, but for the captives, as it has been from time forgotten.
“Horror shall come to the Broad Land. All shall dwell in fear of that black-robed priesthood, who kill their captives to feed their idols. Daily My Father’s Law is broken. Hourly do the great stones drip with fresh blood because they think these rocks should be nourished.
“Watching this Cycle of Sacrificing is a heavy burden to my soul. Poor, pitiful misled people. Listen carefully that you may tell them my words after Kate-Zahl is but a memory.
“There is a cycle beyond this one, if they do not heed this warning. Before that cycle comes upon them, there is a man pale of feature and like unto me – bearded. Trust him not. He is not Kate-Zahl. He leads the Sacrificers into battle. He calls himself Huit-zil-po-chitli: the Bearded One Who Conquers. He shall later meet with a great warrior, and shall himself become a sacrifice to the Idol of the Tiger.
“Now the Sacrificers march to power. Go, my people, to the Jungles. Hide your treasures in the deep caves, especially the ancient histories. Most books have gone into hiding as the cycle spirals in horror, except those spared by the bloody priesthood. Learning has been conquered by the Law of the Jungle. But each day speeds the Retribution!
“Mark you well, for there shall be portents. A strange star shall cross the heavens, and all the people looking upward, as the time grows ever closer, shall remember tonight and the words of Kate-Zahl. To one another, they shall whisper: ‘I fear the time has come upon us. Woe unto the Sacrificers.’
“The year is that of Te-Tec-Patl. When the dawn star, Cit-lal-pol, sometimes called Tlauiscal-Pan-Ticutli, crosses the sun for its thirteenth crossing, after the Fall of Tula, then will you know this Cycle is ended!
“That you may remember what I am saying, I have caused to be carved a giant dark boulder, highly polished and marked forever with the Dawn Star’s Future Cycles. This rock has been placed in the Temple.
“Massive is the rock, and well-calculated to survive the time of earthquake and pillage far into the Time of the Future. Upon the top is the thirteenth-Acatl. Remember this date! It is the Time of Warning. With the binding date comes the retribution.*(See notes on Calendar Stone. Refer to book page 243.)
“Stand with me in the Year of Te-Tec-Patl. Look across the Sunrise Ocean. Three ships come like great birds flying. They land. Out come men in metal garments, carrying rods which speak with thunder and kill at a distance. These men are bearded and pale of feature.
“They come ashore and I see them kneeling. Above them I see a Great Cross standing. That is well. If these men are true to the symbol they carry, you need have no fear of them, for no one who is true to that symbol will ever carry it into battle.
“Therefore hold aloft your Great Cross, and go forth to meet them. They cannot fail to know that symbol, and would not fire their rods upon it, nor upon these who stand in its shadow. Well they know that what is done to my people is done also unto me.”
“The Prophet hesitated a moment, and then He continued more softly:
“When the years have come to their full binding, the metal tipped boots of the strangers will be heard in all the bloody temples. Then throughout the Broad Land has begun the Third Cycle. As yet, I cannot see beyond it.
“This is why I am leaving Tula. There is much work to be done among the wild tribes to turn heavy-handed destiny from them. I leave you then the most fundamental Law of My Father for your guiding life pattern: Always love one another.”
“For this night, Kate-Zahl has spoken.”

From the Song of Quetzal-Coatl, Bancroft; and Sedillio.

MEXICO

The Calendar Stone – page 131

There is a mighty carved rock which is hanging in the National Museum of Mexico City. It was cut from porphyry, a volcanic stone which takes a high polish. This boulder is eleven feet across, three feet thick, and even in its present state of mutilation, it weights twenty-four tons.
For many years after its discovery in the Eighteenth Century it was thought to be Aztec and was called the Aztec Calendar Stone. Now scientists who have studied the calendars of Mexico realize that it is far beyond the comprehension of the Aztecs, and so it is moving backward in time to the age of Tula and the Toltec Empire. The Aztecs had but a fifty-two year ritualistic calendar which is but a degenerate copy of the Toltec masterpiece of astronomical observation. In more ways than that of the calendar did the Aztecs throw the learning of Mexican civilizations back a thousand years. The Aztecs were the first conquerors to burn the ancient books, and what survived the holocaust of the Aztecs were consumed by the Spanish.
The guides at the museum are pleased to point out to the tourist the transits of the planets, the precession of the equinoxes and other marvels of learning locked up on the ancient Calendar Stone, which places it ahead of the European knowledge of its day by a millennium.
The enormous Rock of Sacrifice, now being called the Rock of the Gladiators, is also calendrical, but perhaps more ancient and less understood than the Toltec Calendar Stone. That it was used for the purpose of human sacrifice by the Aztecs is unmistakable, but if one looks closely, it can be seen that the channel to carry off the blood of the victim was chiseled through the beautiful ancient carving. The marks about the base were made by the axes of the Spanish conquerors, who finally gave up when it broke their instruments and buried the ancient monument deep in the mud.
Once the Toltec Calendar Stone was also thought to have been buried by the Spanish. However, the Indians now tell a far more comprehensive story which is gaining precedence, as more and more full-blooded Indians in Mexico take their doctorates in various branches of archaeology and anthropology.
The Toltec Calendar Stone, having been taken from ravaged Tula first by the Chichimecas and then in turn by the Aztecs, was placed in the Aztec temple in Tenoch-titlan (Mexico City) so that the carved face stood outward where the people could see it. If they had fully understood what they were doing, they might not have done so. As it was, the people watched with ever-increasing apprehension the approach of the Time of Warning, which was the uppermost glyph, apparently a large aloe like the maguey plant (the sacred plant of the Aztecs), and about it as well as the container which held it were thirteen circles representing stars.
As the time approached, near panic took place in all the land, so the Emperor, Mocte-zoma, had a new, smaller calendar stone made without a date of warning, and buried the original deeply under the mud of the streets. Thus he thought to banish the threat to his throne and empire predicted so long before. It becomes increasingly evident that if the Aztecs had understood this calendar and its predictions, they would not have placed it in their main temple in the first place.
Nevertheless, the people had not forgotten the Toltec Calendar Stone, and when the first two centuries of the Conquest had passed, the Calendar Stone was again dug up and returned to its present place of honor in the National Museum where it covers most of the great blank wall facing the entrance, so that it is the first sight to greet the visitor.
There is another idea expressed by Leon Y. Gama who saw the “Dark Rock” when it was first uncovered. Noting that the circle of carving does not exactly correspond to the square, he theorized that there was another “cycle” or companion piece. Probably this was the earlier “First Cycle” or the time following the Conquest, which would include the present? Were there more cycles than these?
Bancroft, writing about a century after Gama, notes that no systematic search for ancient monuments such as these two mentioned, i.e. the Toltec Calendar Stone and the Altar of the Gladiators has ever been made. Furthermore, some sculptured blocks of the greatest scientific value have actually been seen while excavating for large buildings, but they have again been covered up and allowed to remain undisturbed under the pavements and public parks of a great modern metropolis.
Incidentally, speaking of the Toltec Calendar Stone, Cortez arrived in the year Te-Tec-Patl as prophesied so long before in Tula by the Prophet. *(Refer to page 133 for the symbol.)

The Calendars – page 243.

It is to be noted that the Prophet Kate-Zahl used the Venus Calendar for His computations. This is true in almost all tribal computing of any length in all the Americas, although often in the wild tribes the meaning of the numbers is either secret or has been lost. For example, Venus is spoken of as the Double-star (dawn star part of the year and evening star during the rest), but the number given in all cases is thirteen.
In Mayan computations, there are four inter-revolving calendars: 1) The sun-year of 365 ¼ days which is the same as ours; 2) the moon-year which is the revolutions of the moon about our parent body for the space of a year; 3) the tropical year which is the swing of the sun between Capricorn and Cancer; 4) the Venus Calendar. For this reason, we have found it relatively easy to read the dates of the historical stones or steles, but since we cannot as yet decipher Mayan writing, we have no idea what happened on those dates.
The Venus Calendar is an excellent tool for computation. Venus, circling the sun on an inside orbit, makes thirteen revolutions to eight of the earth. Therefore in eight thirteens the two planets are back in the starting position. This is called the Full Cycle (104 years). Most American nations used the Half-Cycle of fifty-two years. There was also a Grand-Cycle of over three thousand years. When however both Full and Half cycles were ceremoniously tied, if the name was not specified, there could be confusion as to which was meant.

If this is the stone which Kate-Zahl ordered fashioned by his artisans, then as one enters the Museum down by the Zocalo, and looks along the passageway, the giant Calendar stone takes up almost the entire wall and dominates all the visitor’s perspective.
It is interesting also to speculate upon the other giant block of basalt, the Altar of Sacrifices. It is exquisitely carved and polished. The present writer saw this masterpiece in the company of Dr. A. Espejo and two other Mexican archaeologists. “We know today that this is not Aztec. See the crude hatchet marks which cut through the carving to make the ‘blood channel’? No, this too is Toltec. The Aztecs merely used it for their own purposes. Its true meaning is as lost to us today as it was to the Aztecs.”
“But those other scars along some of the baseline?”
“Those were made by Spanish axes which it broke and shattered until they gave up trying to smash it. This too we inherit from the Toltec Empire.”

Last edited by Andrew. on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies, double post.

Last edited by Andrew. on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't got the book but this is recent, I don't know how accurate it is to the book, but this chap seems sincere.

Lots of stories all over the Americas Canada to Mexico and beyond.

It's a little hard because of the interpretation of what they (words) mean in places and some easier. Some are poor interpretations and changed as they have been passed down it seems. Some or most of the 18 are really nice.

He Walked The Americas- Part 1 of 18

Link
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juice News: Termination of Economy (E01)

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by RussiaToday on Oct 8, 2011
Watch more at http://www.youtube.com/thejuicemedia and http://www.thejuicemedia.com

Robert Foster in his unparalleled musical manner targets the ailing global economy. How can it be fixed? Does it need to be? Who has the guts to do what is necessary?

Special guests of the episode are (sort of) grassroots movement leaders Congressman Ron Paul and the Zeitgeist Movement founder Peter Joseph. (And also surprisingly a homicidal supercomputer on a quest to eradicate humanity and save the Earth).

It's a news show you won't forget...

RT on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
RT on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:

And technocracy is what Zeitgeist advocates.

Generally they offer insightful ideas and discussion of social concepts, interesting perspectives, but they are quite weak on implementation.

I've been following their news for a while. At this stage, I would be very, very surprised if this 'movement' is not, in one way or another, controlled.

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who are more aware will see the ignorance in this.

"Deprogramming Zeitgeist Movement/Venus Project Cult Members" - Response"

Link
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends of Goldman Sachs?
Hmmmm....

Friends of Greek & Italian Prime Ministers?
Hmmmm....

acrobat74 wrote:
paul wright wrote:

And technocracy is what Zeitgeist advocates.

Generally they offer insightful ideas and discussion of social concepts, interesting perspectives, but they are quite weak on implementation.

I've been following their news for a while. At this stage, I would be very, very surprised if this 'movement' is not, in one way or another, controlled.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: