FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

film - Core Of Corruption, In The Shadows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
St_Sandy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: film - Core Of Corruption, In The Shadows Reply with quote

Just been re-watching this documentary and wanted to pick a few brains. Most of the info in the film I have seen elsewhere and it chimes with the generally accepted 'true' version of events and not the nonsense put forth by the US Gov't and the MSM.

One snippet of it did grab my attention. Right towards the end of the film (approx 2h 12mins in), when talking about the demolition of WTC 7, it shows an ABC news camera catching a few words off someone the film claims is a foreign military person.

Does anyone have any corrobrorating information as to the presence of foreign military personnal in the area on 9/11?

Can anyone get a better handle on the nation involved from the uniform? To me it appears fairly generic temperate pattern with a US helmet. He does have a unit flash or something similar on his upper left arm. It would also appear that he has some emblem/badge/name tag over his right breast.

His accent is clearly not American and his English is heavily accented. To me it might sound a little like a scandinavian accent. Anyone with better ears able to identify a country of origin?

I am no expert on US law but I would guess that foreign troops would not be allowed to operate, even in a disaster relief scenario without a huge stink being made. He also seems a little camera shy which would reinforce the notion that maybe he shouldn't have been there.

He also has clear knowledge that WTC 7 is coming down. He states with authority that the buidling is coming down. Very strange IMHO.
St_Sandy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, forgot to post the link to the film.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANMKiUwcEWo
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have a look. I do remember seeing some photos of guys in different clothing and helmets to first respondes but I think they were "cave rescue types" and not fire officers
St_Sandy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fish.

I spent a decade in the military and this guy just looks like a military man. I'm pretty sure he is also wearing some form of webbing. I would say that he is Army above being any other form of civil rescue.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds a bit like Arnie. If i was to question the authenticity of the clip why is it such a short piece spliced into other footage. Skeptic could say its not even in America- why should the guy put his hand over the camera? All other responders were just getting on with job and not bothered about cameras. Would like to see more about this as he certainly looks un american. Come to think about it i dont think i have seen any other footage of military pesonnel on the ground only fire fighters , cops and medics.
St_Sandy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed it could be a fake spliced in but the rest of the film seems well researched and put together I would say that they wouldn't pull such a stunt and risk losing all credibility.

I wonder if anyone has the clip in a main ABC broadcast? It clearly says ABC in the bottom right so confimation shouldn't be impossible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: