FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

if my 6 yr old can ask 'how did the buildings turn 2 dust'..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funkywitch1982
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a symbol appeared instead of saying my mum was 8 at the time of my nan using her for covert operations lol
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funkywitch1982 wrote:
Marigold
i was raised the same way by my grandad and mum, question everything because you will never learn anything if u dont ask
my grandad told me a story of how my nan (who sadly passed away when my mum was only 9) told my grandad 2 take my mum (who was about Cool to a house that had been abandend near where they lived she was convinced that the couple that had lived there then disappeared were spies, so my mum could fit through the window and unlock the front door so grandad could have a nose, she was then warned off and told to stop prying by the MOD hehe so i guess its just in my DNA, my grandad used 2 tell me his doubts about JFK's assination and Pearl harbour and was fascinated by the info i had gathered about 9/11,
my grandad was a free thinking hero to me

Sounds like good citizenry you have in your genes Funky. It's the sort of thing JFK would have encouraged to maintain a healthy society which should never be afraid to ask questions, especially of local and big govt. Smile
Immediately after WWII and until the mid-sixties many people in this country were complacent and had faith in our British system of so-called 'democracy'. I bet your grandad being an inquisitive free-thinker rocked the boat a bit amongst his friends. Cool
I wish more women cared about what's going on, but there's definitely an upsurge in consciousness now.
Here's a link to a couple (ex-Police officers) who are very positive about where the planet and humans are headed : It's cosmic Razz

http://www.michaelandsarahfeeley.com/

PS: If i mention this stuff to my 95 yr old Grandad (a former shipping manager who apparently once was the cause of a transport strike) he shuts his ears (like the rest of my family who are staunch Conservatives and who still sing the praises of Thatcher, Embarassed ). When we go over for a family get together I have to make a promise...never talk politics or 9/11 and 7/7. It sort of go against what feels natural really.

My grandad is in his own way, even though not admitting it, is showing signs of respect towards my sentiment on 9/11. He likes that I respect the academic and scientific perspective from professionals who are not saying Bush this or Blair that, but instead thinks that it's invalid to blame anyone for 9/11 and 7/7 unless you know what actually happened, i.e what really brought down the towers with forensic evidence. Only then, when it goes to Court can it really be taken seriously.
I think his 95 years of life have been a great learning experience for him and he is humbler and wittier than ever. He has a laptop and we email regularly. Shocked
Why is it Grandad's are better than Dad's? lol. Maybe it's the Worther's Original. Laughing

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Problem with a laser theory is the difference in collapse of WTCs 1 and 2 and 7. Assuming a laser from space -destruction of Towers 1 and 2 from top down then how did the laser bring down 7 bottom up.
Now I know the problems of deployment of CD explosives and cutters is an issue but assuming they were used then its just the sequence of detonation that determines top down or bottom up.
I lean on the CD as we at least have observable evidence elsewhere unlike laser/beam theory
Of course there could be a 3rd way--bottom line is they didnt just collapse because of plane impact and fires

The spin of the Earth anyone Rolling Eyes
A nice straight line across all New York State Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
funkywitch1982
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marigold
to be honest my grandad was in the homegaurd during WW 2 (he was a farmer) and he told me a story of when they had a dance with a load of American soldiers the local girls went off to dance with the GIs they didnt care of the colour of the person they were dancing with, some of the white GIs marched up to my grandad and his friends one said ' how can you let them n*****s dance with your women?' my grandads friend looked up from his warm beer and said in a dead pan way ' well it saves us a job dont it?' so i guess my grandads friends were cut from the cloth hehe my grandad also used to have a PLEASE DONT card that he carried in his wallet it looked like a donor card and under the please dont were the words 'allow Margret Thatcher visit me in hospital' he was such a dude and his friends were just the same i miss him loads
he may have been 92 when he passed but he was such a forward thinker

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:

The spin of the Earth anyone Rolling Eyes
A nice straight line across all New York State Wink

Refraction from the Earth's atmosphere is more of a problem. Wavey line across NY State more likely! Wink
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funkywitch1982 wrote:
Marigold
to be honest my grandad was in the homegaurd during WW 2 (he was a farmer) and he told me a story of when they had a dance with a load of American soldiers the local girls went off to dance with the GIs they didnt care of the colour of the person they were dancing with, some of the white GIs marched up to my grandad and his friends one said ' how can you let them n*****s dance with your women?' my grandads friend looked up from his warm beer and said in a dead pan way ' well it saves us a job dont it?' so i guess my grandads friends were cut from the cloth hehe my grandad also used to have a PLEASE DONT card that he carried in his wallet it looked like a donor card and under the please dont were the words 'allow Margret Thatcher visit me in hospital' he was such a dude and his friends were just the same i miss him loads
he may have been 92 when he passed but he was such a forward thinker

Great story funk, thanks. My step-dad was Irish and was in the Home Guard too. They used to joke that they should be aiming the guns towards Britain instead. Laughing

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
As I asked in a previous thread, What stops the DEW? Surely if it destroys matter, there'd be a nice round tube going right into the Earths core?

That's a fair enough question Disco?
I don't have the answers, that's why I only achieved 75 on my Nerd score. Very Happy
Exotic weapon technology is not straightforward to understand by any means, but the investigation submitted in the Qui Tam was based on forensic evidence. Dr Judy Wood is cleverer than many would care to admit and being a woman makes it even harder for people to take her seriously, even in today's climate of so-called equality.
All the answers are in the website www.drjudywood.com if anyone has an queries.
Quote:
Again what stationary object could have aimed so precisely?
Does it have to be stationary? If the ABL(Airborne Laser) can fire at incoming ballistic missiles whilst in flight that surely answers that question.
Quote:
In fact how many stationary objects do you know hovering within or on the edge of Earths atmosphere?

A very open-ended question Disco. Could it not have been the ABL!

The ABL operates at a maximum range of approx. 10,000feet.(apparently). However, that is the unclassified data.
Quote:
Could you imagine if the beam was fired from the moon how much damage would exist as the beam covers hundreds of miles in seconds?

I think you are taking the p*** now. Confused

Dr Wood has focused on providing an investigation based on evidence at GZ not on the intricacies of what the exact weapons were that were used, and where?

If readers doubt what I'm saying that is fine, but consider why DEPS has a classified journal and an unclassified journal.

Quote:
Subscriptions to Unclassified Journal

Subscriptions to the unclassified Journal of Directed Energy, as well as past issues of the Journal, are available for purchase from the DEPS online store. Each subscription includes two issues. Currently, DEPS is able to distribute the unlcassified Journal of Directed Energy to DEPS members as a benefit of membership.

http://www.deps.org/DEPSpages/DEjournal.html
Obtaining Papers from the Classified Journal

The classified Journal of Directed Energy (Limited Edition) is a new journal and the first issue has just been published. Individual papers from the classified Journal are available, free of charge, to persons with the proper security credentials through the Directed Energy Engineering and Analysis Center (AFRL/RDTA).

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No pee taking, just that the Earth spins ruddy fast and orbiting objects also have a hell of a speed, as far as I know the only hoverable object would be a Helicopter as technology is apparent today Wink

Quote:
Does it have to be stationary? If the ABL(Airborne Laser) can fire at incoming ballistic missiles whilst in flight that surely answers that question.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
No pee taking, just that the Earth spins ruddy fast and orbiting objects also have a hell of a speed, as far as I know the only hoverable object would be a Helicopter as technology is apparent today Wink

I know what you mean Disco, but we will need to explain some basics first.
From my Teach Yourself Planets book it states that Earth's rotation is just under 24 hours, in fact 23.93 hrs, which is 23 hours and 56 minutes to be precise. A quote from the book states:
The true rotation period(23.93hrs) is relative to the stars and the 'Earth's orbital motion causes the direction towards the sun to change to by about [only] one degree over the course of a day'.
So the Earth's actual rotation is not fast at all Disco.

Also Earth has an Orbital Period of approx 365 days(Keplar's Law), meaning that it takes the Earth 365 days to orbit the Sun. So at the same time that the Earth is rotating it is also following its orbital path around the Sun.

However, in space itself, objects are faster than the speed of light because space is expanding. For example the speed of an orbiting satellite is v = 2933.27 m/s, where v = velocity, but its speed is affected by space and gravity alike. However, it if were further away from a planetary body with less mass it will have a different speed.

Still, back to my earlier point Disco, the Airborne Laser itself, if that's is what was used, operates at a maximum ceiling of 10 000 feet and this altitude is not space so the speed point you make is only relevant to the Earth's rotation. which itself is slow.

Cool

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marigold wrote:

Still, back to my earlier point Disco, the Airborne Laser itself, if that's is what was used, operates at a maximum ceiling of 10 000 feet and this altitude is not space so the speed point you make is only relevant to the Earth's rotation. which itself is slow.

The airborne laser - as described by wikipedia and other independent analysts does not have the power - it is designed to shoot down aircraft and it has a hard time even shoorting down a specially painted sub-sonic drone. It would not have the power to blow up a building.

As for Judy Woods doesn't appear very clever in this interview...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017

And I've seen her present on nuclear bombs in the WTC - I can't find that on youtube anymore - and that was not convincing either.

She does rely on the Hutchison Effect as a power source... and oh-er... the wikipedia web page for it has been removed! Shame - it proved damning evidence of its non-existance... Try this instead...

http://www.sciencepunk.com/2006/10/john-hutchison/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also Earth has an Orbital Period of approx 365 days(Keplar's Law), meaning that it takes the Earth 365 days to orbit the Sun. So at the same time that the Earth is rotating it is also following its orbital path around the Sun.

However, in space itself, objects are faster than the speed of light because space is expanding. For example the speed of an orbiting satellite is v = 2933.27 m/s, where v = velocity, but its speed is affected by space and gravity alike. However, it if were further away from a planetary body with less mass it will have a different speed.

"The Question
(Submitted April 01, 1997)

I am trying to find out the speed of the turning of the Earth.

The Answer
Basic Answer

The circumference of the Earth at the equator is 25,000 miles. The Earth rotates in about 24 hours. Therefore, if you were to hang above the surface of the Earth at the equator without moving, you would see 25,000 miles pass by in 24 hours, at a speed of 25000/24 or just over 1000 miles per hour.

Multiply by cosine of your latitude to see how fast the Earth is rotating where you are.

Earth is also moving around the Sun at about 67,000 miles per hour.

Advanced Answer

If by "turning" you mean the rotation of the Earth about its axis (where axis just means the straight line between the North and South poles) it is quite easy to figure out how fast any part of the Earth's surface is moving.

The Earth rotates once in a few minutes under a day (23 hours 56 minutes 04. 09053 seconds). This is called the sidereal period (which means the period relative to stars). The sidereal period is not exactly equal to a day because by the time the Earth has rotated once, it has also moved a little in its orbit around the Sun, so it has to keep rotating for about another 4 minutes before the Sun seems to be back in the same place in the sky that it was in exactly a day before.

An object on the Earth's equator will travel once around the Earth's circumference (40,075.036 kilometers) each sidereal day. So if you divide that distance by the time taken, you will get the speed. An object at one of the poles has hardly any speed due to the Earth's rotation. (A spot on a rod one centimeter in circumference for example, stuck vertically in the ice exactly at a pole would have a speed of one centimeter per day!). The speed due to rotation at any other point on the Earth can be calculated by multiplying the speed at the equator by the cosine of the latitude of the point. (If you are not familiar with cosines, I wouldn't worry about that now, but if you can find a pocket calculator which has a cosine button you might like to try taking the cosine of your own latitude and multiplying that by the rotation speed at the equator to get your own current speed due to rotation!).

The Earth is doing a lot more than rotating, although that is certainly the motion we notice most, because day follows night as a result. We also orbit the Sun once a year. The circumference of the Earth's orbit is about 940 million kilometers, so if you divide that by the hours in a year you will get our orbital speed in kilometers per hour. We are also moving with the Sun around the center of our galaxy and moving with our galaxy as it drifts through intergalactic space!

Paul Butterworth
and David Palmer for the Ask an Astrophysicist Team "

---------------------

And scienceplease 2's point:

The airborne laser - as described by wikipedia and other independent analysts does not have the power - it is designed to shoot down aircraft and it has a hard time even shoorting down a specially painted sub-sonic drone. It would not have the power to blow up a building.

And I've seen her present on nuclear bombs in the WTC - I can't find that on youtube anymore - and that was not convincing either.

She does rely on the Hutchison Effect as a power source... and oh-er... the wikipedia web page for it has been removed! Shame - it proved damning evidence of its non-existance... Try this instead...

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:

Wackpedia, oh hardly sensored is it. Even if my name was Einstein you'd do your damndest to prove me wrong. It has been proved long ago that Dr Greg Jenkins is helping to cover up the truth by smearing Dr Judy Wood with edited videos to make her look bad.
Take a look inside yourselves and ask, 'am I really for the truth, and why am I working so hard to discredit Dr Wood who has no agenda other than to provide a forensic investigation (there is no valid other) to expose the truth?"
You have lost some good posters to this forum because it has been captured by people helping to cover up the real truth. This place has turned in a troll farm with various shills...and it now seems too damn glaringly obvious that because of your efforts to discredit my comments on Dr Judy Wood's thorough investigation you have a disingenious reason for doing it.

Remember the images of the jumpers from the towers and screams of those in the buildings as they were collapsing [and being dustified] when you post such drivel and smear against Judy Wood. Also, the Hutchison Effect is real, get used to it.

You and the mainstream 9/11 Truth movement are helping to cover up the real truth of a free energy technology and the real truther seekers are onto you. You know it and I know it.
Frankly, I don't think it's worth my time trying to explain it any longer because you, Fish and Andrew are on a mission to discredit any mention of DEWs.
You've been sussed and exposed and the release of free energy is on the way, whether you like it or not. DEW's destroyed the towers so get used to it!

Judy Wood is far more intelligent and professional than any of you can imagine.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Remember the images of the jumpers from the towers and screams of those in the buildings as they were collapsing [and being dustified] when you post such drivel and smear against Judy Wood. Also, the Hutchison Effect is real, get used to it.

That’s using emotionalism to detract from the fact that there is no evidence of the Hutchison Effect; at least by mankind to use it as stated by Ms, Wood.

There is for this being used though:

"two men install a conventional cutter charge to steel column, preparing for a controlled demolition of the building. Notice the narrow width/size of the explosive cutter charge. From History Channel: “Wrecking ball – Modern marvels "
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marigold wrote:

Take a look inside yourselves and ask, 'am I really for the truth, and why am I working so hard to discredit Dr Wood who has no agenda other than to provide a forensic investigation (there is no valid other) to expose the truth?"

I'm looking hard within myself and say "Yes, I am looking for the truth". If you provide anything "Scientifically" I will look at it. Not sounding like science or looking that it may be science, but actual science; Reproduceable results only.

Marigold wrote:

Also, the Hutchison Effect is real, get used to it.

I'll get used to the Hutchison Effect when it is proved. Scientifically. Until then you really are wasting your time following anything that Woods says.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: