FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

William Rodriguez a fraud?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harassed
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: William Rodriguez a fraud? Reply with quote

http://letsrollforums.com/press-release-william-rodriguez-t24680.html

I was looking at Edna Cintron(waving lady from the North Tower) articles.
I stumbled across Lets Roll Forum and read quite a compelling thread article about William 'Last Man Out' Rodriguez being a fraud.

I know the official story is utter tosh - but this is making things very complicated for me.
Perhaps the whole 911 thing is way,way more intricate than many of us ever,or can even imagine....and I thought I had a reasonably open mind to pretty much everything.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: William Rodriguez a fraud? Reply with quote

Harassed wrote:
http://letsrollforums.com/press-release-william-rodriguez-t24680.html

I was looking at Edna Cintron(waving lady from the North Tower) articles.
I stumbled across Lets Roll Forum and read quite a compelling thread article about William 'Last Man Out' Rodriguez being a fraud.

I know the official story is utter tosh - but this is making things very complicated for me.
Perhaps the whole 911 thing is way,way more intricate than many of us ever,or can even imagine....and I thought I had a reasonably open mind to pretty much everything.

It doesn’t take allot of working out that the poster “Phil Jayhan
Admin” is taking it out of context from the very start, so there is no point in reading it "Harassed."

Where he said about the damage to "Felipe David". It was the woman interviewer that said, “hanging off” which doesn’t mean hanging off from the bone or “( Phil Jayhan, 32% of his skin blown off his body”.) Like leaving a bloody skeleton top half, It’s just out of context gossip.

"Phil Jayhan
Admin" Posts: 22,340. Full time job by the looks.
And I have just wasted 5 minutes unless it helps others see disinfo.
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: William Rodriguez a fraud? Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:

And I have just wasted 5 minutes unless it helps others see disinfo.

Thanks, Andrew. I took a quick look at it and didn't see anything "compelling" in the article...
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhan a fraud.
Harassed a fraud.
This is desperate stuff.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Harassed
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:
Jayhan a fraud.
Harassed a fraud.
This is desperate stuff.

thanks. :o)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: