FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bank of England fuelled debt crisis intentionally
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All banks and companies offering 'Credit' cards should be done under the trade descriptions act. Credit is an asset. These cards create debt. They are Debt cards. The Orwellian term 'Credit Card' makes them sound benign. Perception is what matters until TSHTF and the true nature of the beast is revealed. As periodically happens (1929). And not by accident. Google 'The Money Masters' and 'From Freedom to Fascism'.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
complaint to the banking ombudsman can get your account closed and can get you a bad credit rating...

A blessing in disguise.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
All banks and companies offering 'Credit' cards should be done under the trade descriptions act. Credit is an asset. These cards create debt. They are Debt cards. The Orwellian term 'Credit Card' makes them sound benign. Perception is what matters until TSHTF and the true nature of the beast is revealed. As periodically happens (1929). And not by accident. Google 'The Money Masters' and 'From Freedom to Fascism'.

And for those denialists who are blind to reality - I think they have been banned but they may be a'lurkin' - have a look at this:

By http://www.moneyasdebt.net

Link
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StopThe9/11CoverUp wrote:
I just wanted to say I agree that sometimes people spend above their means, but what about me who needed a £5000 loan from my TSB bank? I got the loan and after 18 months of paying £271 per month TSB phoned me and said they needed me to come in and speak with them, I did this and they told me my loan had been set up with an incorrect interest rate, I asked what this meant and they told me for the 18 months of paying £271.00 (total £4878) I hadnt paid off ANY of my loan I had just been paying the interest off!!!

So they offered me a loan, I asked for one that would clear my £5000 loan and they said they could only offer me £15,000!!!!!

I had to take this as the interest rate on my earlier loan would continue to be paid for at least another 12 months before my loan started to come down, meaning almost £7000 in repayments with the £5000 still to pay.

So as not to lose the "extra" interest they had got away with they would only offer me a 15,000 loan to help. which ultimately has not.

So what about me then? what is your opinion of me? me who got a loan which was needed, paid for what i got it for then got screwed by the bank?

And the same thing has started to happen with the new loan, payments of £150 per month knock only £79 off my loan with the rest in interest?

We worked out that with current payment the total payable could exceed £30,000!!!!!

So please dont say I spend beyond my means, I got stitched up by the bank and have been paying for it ever since.

Its a pity you didant work out the total you would have to pay whilst the loan was being taken out?

look at TSB and all the rest as a legal mafia, because thats what they basically are, with rates like those you would have been better going to the illegal mafia money lenders.

I knew many people in the far east that use illegal mafias for loans, they pay 27% interest, granted its a shorter time span to pay back and defaulting usually means some dire consequences, but even those gangsters dont charge anywhere near 100% the TSB are extorting from you.

I am no solicitor but i would have seeken some advice there, you state they made an error in calculating the repayments? perhaps the contract you had signed was legally binding and so how could they then change the goalposts? If it wasant legally binding maybe you also made a 'miscalculation' and informed them that you have decided you should only be paying £20 a month to them?
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more proof (stateside) that debt was the modus operandi of land and power grab!

Change is on the Horizon Part 3 of 3 The Farmer Claims Program

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by supreme600 on Jun 15, 2011
Change is on the Horizon is the epic story of how the world lost its soul and how it will gain it back. Directed and narrated by James Rink.

Part 1 Dawn of the Golden Age - Discuses how Saint Germain helped bring about the beginnings of a enlightened era which soon fell into darkness under the helms of the Illuminati and a corrupted masonic order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNMFUrgjyM

Part 2 - The American Federal Empire. America was always meant to be always a shinning beacon of freedom and prosperity to the world. But the machinations of British bankers and the Rothschild's soon destroyed all that was once good in this great land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uupCNxRqguY

Part 3 - The Farmer Claim Program - Discuses how a class action lawsuit brought about in the early 1990's lead to the creation of NESARA, the National Economic Security and Reformation Act which will ultimately tear apart the New World Order and bankers plans right out from under their feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOPIgNB-hGY

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear wtf Clones? I wondered where the unbelievable would rear its head Sad Wait what is NESARA?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Nesara
Quote:
NESARA-National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act
nesara.org/Legislation providing monetary and fiscal policy reform that will double the standard of living for every American within one generation and restore economic and ...
NESARA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARANESARA is an acronym for the proposed National Economic Security and Reformation Act, a set of economic reforms suggested during the 1990s by Dr. Harvey ...
History - Criticism and comparison to a cult - NESARA documentary

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
more proof (stateside) that debt was the modus operandi of land and power grab!

Change is on the Horizon Part 3 of 3 The Farmer Claims Program

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by supreme600 on Jun 15, 2011
Change is on the Horizon is the epic story of how the world lost its soul and how it will gain it back. Directed and narrated by James Rink.

Part 1 Dawn of the Golden Age - Discuses how Saint Germain helped bring about the beginnings of a enlightened era which soon fell into darkness under the helms of the Illuminati and a corrupted masonic order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNMFUrgjyM

Part 2 - The American Federal Empire. America was always meant to be always a shinning beacon of freedom and prosperity to the world. But the machinations of British bankers and the Rothschild's soon destroyed all that was once good in this great land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uupCNxRqguY

Part 3 - The Farmer Claim Program - Discuses how a class action lawsuit brought about in the early 1990's lead to the creation of NESARA, the National Economic Security and Reformation Act which will ultimately tear apart the New World Order and bankers plans right out from under their feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOPIgNB-hGY

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: