FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2011 Census- non Compliance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 am    Post subject: 2011 Census- non Compliance Reply with quote

Lots of jobs going snooping for 2011 Census including non-compliance officers and assistants. I pity the ones who get Johns house, from TPUC. We need to find out what we legally have to fill in because in the states the legal requirement is only 1 question about number in household--the rest is bull but they dont tell you that.

Quote:
Put your public facing skills to the test by helping out on the 2011 Census. Earn yourself some extra money as well as gain some fantastic experience for your CV.

Locations across England and Wales.

Overview of role:

Every household needs to fill in their census questionnaire as required by law. As a Non-Compliance Officer (NCO) you will be paired with a Non-Compliance Assistant (NCA) to help and investigate cases where people have refused to complete their census questionnaire.

The work involves knocking on doors, talking to householders and, if they persist in refusing to complete a census questionnaire, you'll conduct a refusal process which will include a formal "Interview Under Caution". You'll be working outside and travelling for the majority of your day - moving between addresses in your designated area. You are normally required to carry out your duties between the hours of 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturday. As you are working in a pair you will be required to agree your working pattern with your partner. A mobile phone will be provided for your use.

Details of Non Compliance from Govt Statstics. 38 prosecutions in 2001 Most cases taken to court were usually where abuse towards the NCO was used. Fines ranging up to £500 + costs or imprisonment for non payment of fine.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/census2001/pdfs/noncompliancees.pdf

I suppose if one wanted to make some kind of protest against the census without the fear of prosecution would be to miss out certain questions. If enough people did this then it might slow things up till you got the knock on the door or the form returned incomplete. Proceddings can be taken against those who "persistantly refuse to fulfil there statutory obligation..." what constitutes "persistantly"?? once,twice 10 times?

The more obvious way of not complying would be to return the envelope empty and get a proof of posting as many cases were dropped where claims made that they had been posted .

Seems to be several groups protesting about the census on the grounds it fails to represent them

US Arms Company To Run UK Census

Link

They did in fact win the contract

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if I can Audit the Bank Of England...

Very Happy

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Maybe if I can Audit the Bank Of England...

Very Happy

Have they ever “released the debts” “The year of release” and redistributed all the means of exchange (and interest free) an audit is not really required, it’s there for all to see that they are breaking the Law.

"number in household"
Just the individual families is enough, rather that a plutocracy dictate policy and spending etc.

It’s one those Laws that’s hardly ever mentioned and very few seem to know about it and how it works. Even though the Law (Gods) says it should be discussed and taught.

Seems very confusing all this “common Law” and what it’s supposed to be about, but really is plain to see what it’s all about.

We shall lead every………..
Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: census comapny doesnt trust its own employees Reply with quote

This is the first time that the census collectors have to be in pairs ie an officer paired with an assistant. Is this because they are worried that if someone is working on their own, they might be too lenient?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fragebogen (Political Questionnaires)
Fragebogen were detailed questionnaires containing 131 questions relating to an individual's political party membership and social and economic circumstances since 1933. These forms were required to be completed by all German candidates for public or semi-public office, and by all those wishing to form political parties, in Allied-occupied Germany after the Second World War. Their purpose was to determine to what extent an individual had participated in or sympathised with the Nazi party. Initially in the British Occupation Zone, they were sent to the heads of German governmental or civil agencies for distribution to their officials and employees who had to complete and return them within two days. They were also to be completed by applicants for jobs with such organisations. They would then be checked by Military Government officers to see if any individuals came within the categories of immediate mandatory removal from office and sent on to the Public Safety Special Branch for analysis and classification. Special branch then completed a Fragebogen action sheet, recommending whether removal/non-appointment be mandatory or discretionary and an index card recording the key facts.
http://yourarchives.nationalarchives.gov.uk/index.php?title=Fragebogen _(Political_Questionnaires)

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: census comapny doesnt trust its own employees Reply with quote

Frazzel wrote:
This is the first time that the census collectors have to be in pairs ie an officer paired with an assistant. Is this because they are worried that if someone is working on their own, they might be too lenient?

The assistants do the legwork and then call in the Officers if they dont get a response. Its 2 witnesses (not JW variety) at your door against you. Just recruiting students and the like off the streets doesnt sound like good Officer/ Assistant material given the short training time available.
Be interesting to see what qualities they are looking for for each job.

The ad seems to suggest the assistants are to call at every home on their particular patch to carry out a short questionnaire to encourage you to fill in and post your census forms. I think they are also on hand to help people fill the form in. The assistants have no powers and authority so basically if you want to you can treat them as courteously as you would the TV licence man as you ask them to leave your property. Similarly i would think the Non Compliance Officers have no legal powers or authority just like the TV licence man and the threat of being asked questions under a " Formal Interview Under Caution " is just a scare tactic.

makes you laugh

Quote:
The work involves knocking on doors, talking to householders and, if they persist in refusing to complete a census questionnaire, you'll conduct a refusal process which will include a formal "Interview Under Caution".

Not that easy to conduct the refusal process in front of a closed door. Refusing to play the "game" with the Officer is not the same as persistantly refusing to complete a census.

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Census Response Reply with quote

Having today received my third letter in relation to the census, I put this together and sent :

Below is my response to the census bully boys, if you like it then place your address then print and send as your legal response. I would heed caution that it would be very wise for you to study the response in order you fully understand it.

Your Address........... (without your name)

Take Formal Notice

Date..........

Dear G Watson

You have posted through the letterbox first a Census, then two letters, each relating to the census. You have addressed the same to, ‘the occupier’

There are many species of life occupying this address, from the insect to the human, as such I give you formal notice that the term occupier is not clear as to whom it is addressed.

Your strategy comes across to my good self as an attempt to gain written confirmation that occupying the address is in fact one or more commercial debt accounts, denoted upper case, that you have a wish for the occupants to identify their being as a commercial debt account, in the first instance, then if such a contract is gained you intend to use statutes to force those who do identify as a commercial debt account, to fill out the clearly outrageous attempt on your part to gain private information from the people of Great Britain to be held by Lockheed Martin, an American Military Corporation

I hereby give you formal notice that no commercial debt account occupies this address.

The census form itself states upon the envelope, ‘your census response is required by law’

I hereby give you formal notice, this letter is that response, it is final.

If you are making the claim that there is indeed a commercial debt account occupying this address, then you need to provide proof of that fact before any further response to the census itself is forthcoming from this address.

Under the American Patriot Act it is the legal duty of all registered corporations with the United States to hand over all data stored by the same to the Federal Government upon demand from the same. I require from you a detailed account of the legal status by which Lockheed Martin are exempt from this legal requirement, that as you are claiming will ensure the data you are collecting will remain secure.

The Federal Government of America is not the Constitutional Government, it is an economic body set up and acting for the Federal Reserve. As such I require a detailed account of how any law set fourth in the United States by a private corporation can satisfy the security of the data you are aiming to collect.

I give you formal notice that as a citizen of Great Britain I require a full breakdown of the Constitutional Office for which the Office of National Statistics claims to be operating, in order it can make demands of the people of Great Britain to hand over such delicate information to a foreign corporation.

I remind you of the oaths taken by those who hold the office of Judge :

Judges second Judicial Oath :

I... do swear by Almighty God that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of..., and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will. So help me God.

It is clear in the above oath that only laws of this realm can be enforced by our Judges, are you suggesting that Lockheed Martin is owned by Queen Elizabeth II, and that any statutes you intend to use which have foundation in the European Union are enforceable because the Queen has it as part of her realm?

I cite the first oath :

Judges first Oath of Allegiance :

I... do swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Sincerely

Your Address............ (without your name)

Very Happy

acrobat74

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

120 people convicted for not filling in census form

Among those who did no participate in 2011 census were 'conscientious objectors' to Lockheed Martin UK's involvement

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jan/27/120-convicted-census-forms-20 11

Dan Glaister
guardian.co.uk, Friday 27 January 2012 15.00 GMT
Article history

At least 120 people have been convicted for failing to complete their 2011 census forms, according to figures from the Office for National Statistics.

While some may have simply forgotten, others see themselves as conscientious objectors who are being prosecuted for refusing to fill out the forms because of the involvement of the defence contractor Lockheed Martin UK, which won the £150m contract to run the census.

By this week the ONS had referred 369 cases to the Crown Prosecution Service; of those, 157 prosecutions have been brought to court, with 120 resulting in convictions. Those found guilty face a maximum fine of £1,000 and a criminal record. The remaining 37 cases are classified as "conversions", where the defendant completed the census form at court.

The number of forms deliberately not filled in is unknown, but the ONS expected 24.5 million forms to be returned and received 22.9 million, a shortfall of 1.6 million. Once anomalies, such as vacant properties, have been taken into account, that number will fall.

John Marjoram, a local councillor and Green party mayor of the Cotswolds town of Stroud, refused to complete the census because of the involvement of Lockheed Martin UK. "When I was 18 I refused to fire a rifle on military service," he told the Guardian. "I couldn't live with myself if I collaborated with a military company."

Marjoram received his summons in early January. "Just after Christmas two people knocked on the door. I was busy cooking lunch. They were very nice and pleasant and understanding of where I was coming from, and the next thing was I got a summons."

Some of those being prosecuted have complained that they have been given court dates far from their homes. Marjoram's trial is set not for the magistrates court in Stroud, but 32 miles away in Bristol. John Voysey, who like Marjoram is a Quaker, has been summoned to appear in court in Wrexham on 1 February, 65 miles from his home in Ludlow.

"I've been extradited to a foreign country," said Voysey, 82, who first registered as a conscientious objector in 1947. "As soon as we heard that Lockheed Martin were involved we said we're not going to fill it in."

Lockheed Martin UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US defence contractor Lockheed Martin, which makes Trident nuclear missiles, cluster bombs and F-16 fighter jets. The UK subsidiary also provides the Royal Mail with address recognition technology. It was awarded the census contract in 2008 by the Labour government; overall the census was budgeted to have a total cost of £482m.

Groups opposed to Lockheed Martin's involvement in the census like to point to a quote from Lorraine Martin, a company vice-president, who said: "We want to know what's going on any time, any place on the planet." However a company spokesman said: "No Lockheed Martin employee has access to the [census] data."

Voysey expressed surprise that prosecutions were being pursued. "Before the election the Conservatives said this was going to be the last census. How can you punish people for something that is not going to happen again?"

Many of those accused under section eight of the 1920 Census Act say that they are being targeted because of their political beliefs. They wonder how the decision to prosecute almost 400 people was taken when so many forms were not returned.

A spokesman for the ONS, which runs the census in England and Wales, said: "Where there is evidence that householders have wilfully refused to complete a census form, the evidence has been presented to the Crown Prosecution Service, which then decides if a prosecution will go ahead."

The rate of prosecutions represents a sharp increase on the last census, in 2001. Then there were only 43 prosecutions, resulting in 38 convictions. Previous censuses have seen varying levels of prosecution. The highest number of successful prosecutions was 692 in 1981. In 1991 there were 342, while 1951 saw just 57.

Anti-census campaign group Count Me Out said the number of prosecutions showed it had been a mistake to give the contract to Lockheed Martin UK, adding that this had made the census less accurate.

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Judges second Judicial Oath :

I... do swear by Almighty God that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of..., and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will. So help me God.

It is clear in the above oath that only laws of this realm can be enforced by our Judges, are you suggesting that Lockheed Martin is owned by Queen Elizabeth II, and that any statutes you intend to use which have foundation in the European Union are enforceable because the Queen has it as part of her realm?

I cite the first oath :

Judges first Oath of Allegiance :

I... do swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Quote:
To whom it may concern,

I hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a good day.

This letter is to politely inform you that I am unable to fill in the census form, because it is against my religious convictions to do so, as I am duty bound to obey God and my conscience, as we are all exhorted to do by Jesus’ Apostles, as stated by Simon Peter and the other Apostles.

The Acts of The Apostles 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

I exhort you and all men to do as they did, that is to obey God, so that we may all benefit from His Wisdom and Mercy.

I have attached the relevant Scripture that explains that taking a census is against God’s commands to His people, and how He punished them severely for disobeying Him. As explained above, we should all obey God and not men and thus not risk angering God and suffering His wrath.

Please take heed of God’s word and desist from your un-Lawful, and un-Godly actions, for your own and all of our benefit, and please kindly respect my decision to obey God and my conscience and leave me in peace to do and live my life as God commands me.

Thanking you in anticipation of your understanding of my position and leaving me in peace.

Peace be upon you and within you and your house.

Yours sincerely,

(x.x.x......)

Quote:

God’s Warning to Census-takers – 1 Chronicles 21

King of kings' Bible - 1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel (Revelation 12:13), and provoked David (from whom Elizabeth Windsor is descended) to number (take a census of) Israel (the British).
21:2 And David (from whom Elizabeth Windsor is descended) said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel (the British) from Beersheba even to Dan (today the Tuatha de Danaan - the Irish and Danish); and bring the number of them to me, that I may know [it].
21:3 And Joab answered, The "I AM" make His people an hundred times so many more than they [be]: but, my lord the king, [are] they not all my lord's servants? Why then doth my lord require this thing? Why will he be a cause of trespass to Israel?
21:4 Nevertheless the king's word prevailed against Joab. Wherefore Joab departed, and went throughout all Israel, and came to Jerusalem.
21:5 And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all [they of] Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah [was] four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword.
21:6 But Levi and Benjamin counted he not among them: for the king's word was abominable to Joab.
21:7 And God was displeased with this thing; therefore He smote Israel (the British).
21:8 And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech Thee, do away the iniquity of Thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.
21:9 And the "I AM" spoke unto Gad, David's seer, saying,
21:10 Go and tell David, saying, Thus saith the "I AM", I offer thee three [things]: choose thee one of them, that I may do [it] unto thee.
21:11 So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the "I AM", Choose thee
21:12 Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh [thee]; or else three days the sword of the "I AM", even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the "I AM" destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to Him that sent me.
21:13 And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the "I AM"; for very great [are] His mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man.
21:14 So the "I AM" sent pestilence upon Israel (the British): and there fell of Israel (the British) seventy thousand men.
21:15 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the "I AM" beheld, and He repented Him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the "I AM" stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.
21:16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the "I AM" stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders [of Israel, who were] clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
21:17 And David (from whom Elizabeth Windsor is descended) said unto God, [Is it] not I [that] commanded the people to be numbered? Even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but [as for] these sheep, what have they done? Let Thine hand, I pray Thee, O "I AM" my God, be on me, and on my father's house (Elizabeth Windsor’s House); but not on Thy people, that they should be plagued.
http://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm
The word British is Hebrew and means “Covenant-Man”, in other words Israelite.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were 31 convictions based on not completing the 2001 census. 2011 census raises that to 120. Half a billion quid on enforcement paid out to lock heed martin goons for that result. Scandal, much?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: