FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

State of the 9/11 campaign: where did it go wrong?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: State of the 9/11 campaign: where did it go wrong? Reply with quote

So what happened to all these websites and the local campaigns.

Bristol: www.911truthbristol.com
Cumbria: www.911cumbria.rinf.com
Totnes and South Devon: 911truthtotnes.com
Ipswich: www.wytruth.org.uk/ipswich.php
Lancaster: www.wytruth.org.uk/lancaster.php
Manchester: www.wytruth.org.uk/manchester.php
Norwich: www.wytruth.org.uk/norwich.php
Peterborough: www.911truthpeterborough.com
Skipton: www.911truthskipton.com
Oxford: http://www.oxford911truth.bravehost.com/
Uckfield: www.uckfieldtruth.com
West Yorkshire: www.wytruth.org.uk
East Anglia: www.eastangliatruth.com

Glasgow: www.glasgow911truth.net http://www.scottishinternationalist.com/

Ireland:
http://www.911truth.ie/ (Irish 9/11 truth movement)

A few years ago it seemed organised but what went wrong?

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatigue at banging the same drum? sense of hopelessness and futility? lost direction and impetus? maybe they have done what they were supposed to do and get the message out.

Still giving out Ae911 dvds , still speaking to people and now finding at least 50% are aware of the alternative view on 911.

I still keep praying for whistleblowers, more info to come out. Thankfully theres still thousands on the case in USA.

Fear the crime of the millenium is getting lost amongst all the war, death, disasters, atrocities, middle east problems.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, almost all the bright amongst us have got it these days.
Everyone on council estates knows and that traitor Mike Rudin pretends to be the last to Wink
Not that we give up and go away now.
Oh no.
We get ready for the next little 'game changer' pup the Bilderbergers are sold by Blackwater / XE.
Such is our fate :-0

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

despite a few people jumping up and down the majority don't care so long as they've got money coming in or food on the table.
I am so surprised how much the 99% are willing to give up! Shocked
Suicide is ever increasing by the way, can't give up more than that Crying or Very sad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think burnout and fatigue probably has much to do with it. I feel the same sometimes.

Anyone clicked on the Peterborough website? Shocked

MarkMe911
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: State of the 9/11 campaign: where did it go wrong? Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:

I woke up to the official 'conspiracy story' 10 years late.
I was busy with other things in my life.

I have done extensive research on 9/11 since Sep. 2011 and there is no doubt in my mind that the official U.S. version is not true.

I am puzzled about something very basic, something very simple.

There are hundreds of millions of people worldwide who also have 'seen the light' and don't believe the official story.

There are countless truther groups worldwide and individuals who are positing different theories as to what really happened on 9/11.

My position is simple. I really don't care what the mechanism was that destroyed the towers. I don't care what object flew into the Pentagon.
Nor do I care how and if a plane went down in Shanksville.

What puzzles me is why people/groups aren't focusing on organizing into one and only one, HUGE group that has a clear direction:

Force the U.S. government to establish new 9/11 hearings that are run by bodies independent from the government.

I'm sure Joe Blow who believes the buildings were rigged with explosives,
and Jane Doe who believes directed energy weapons brought them down,
and John Smith who believes there were no hijackers etc. etc.
really don't care if they are proven wrong in the end.

What they should care about is that new U.S. 9/11 hearings are established so they don't have to debate their theory for the rest of their lives.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: State of the 9/11 campaign: where did it go wrong? Reply with quote

MarkMe911 wrote:
scubadiver wrote:

I woke up to the official 'conspiracy story' 10 years late.
I was busy with other things in my life.

I have done extensive research on 9/11 since Sep. 2011 and there is no doubt in my mind that the official U.S. version is not true.

I am puzzled about something very basic, something very simple.

There are hundreds of millions of people worldwide who also have 'seen the light' and don't believe the official story.

There are countless truther groups worldwide and individuals who are positing different theories as to what really happened on 9/11.

My position is simple. I really don't care what the mechanism was that destroyed the towers. I don't care what object flew into the Pentagon.
Nor do I care how and if a plane went down in Shanksville.

What puzzles me is why people/groups aren't focusing on organizing into one and only one, HUGE group that has a clear direction:

Force the U.S. government to establish new 9/11 hearings that are run by bodies independent from the government.

I'm sure Joe Blow who believes the buildings were rigged with explosives,
and Jane Doe who believes directed energy weapons brought them down,
and John Smith who believes there were no hijackers etc. etc.
really don't care if they are proven wrong in the end.

What they should care about is that new U.S. 9/11 hearings are established so they don't have to debate their theory for the rest of their lives.

Hi Mark,

Welcome to 911truth. It's eye-opening and deeply distressing. Taking the Red Pill is no pleasure.

As for getting new 9/11 Hearings... it is not as though people haven't been trying. 9/11 Truth groups gather in US on the 11th of every month and push DVDs and leaflets. Groups like We Are Change pester politicians and Larry Silverstien on a regular basis. Neil Harrit's paper on nanothermite has been circulated around senators...

It seems the military-industrial complex (or whoever The Powers That Be (TPTB)) has all the US politicians in their pocket. It is clamped shut: republicans and democrats basicially are just separate wings of the same organisation. You will not get anything from them. The few good politicians (eg McKinney, Gravel, Johnson, Kunicich and Grayson) are isolated and left out to dry. They could be there just as "limited hang out".

Ah-yes, you venture into the world of Psychological Operations (PysOps): wheels within wheels. The Mass Media is controlled and the truth has only limited air time before being squelched with disinfo, or more often, silence!

Even our very own BBC has contributed to the disinfo putting out programmes such as the conspiracy files where science fact is put out as "opinion" which is then crushed by Authority figures arguing black-is-white etc. And, guess what? Most people buy into this! Indeed you did too. I was little better, I was content with the BBC's "How the Tower Collapsed" documentary despite feeling uneasy with the explanation. It wasn't until I saw WTC7 collapse in 2004 that I knew it was a lie.

So as I see it, it is about establishing the FACTS - and the facts speak for themselves. Don't worry about "Conspiracy Theories" (Lasers, nukes and such like are sent to distract us). Keep to the facts that can be verified and self-consistent: Unique collapse events, freefall, molten steel, lack of fighter cover etc and the fact that the Official Conspiracy Theory of 19 hijackers etc has never never been proven either and woefully more contradictory and bizarre! As James Corbett (Recommended: http://www.corbettreport.com/ ) demonstrates:

Link

Last edited by scienceplease 2 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The National UK campaign 'Reinvestigate 911' is nowhere near as active or focussed as it could be. Yes they organised last year's SCADS Conference. But where is the basic infrastructure? Membership organisation? Local structures?
That can happen but it needs someone to pick up that particular ball.
Trouble is, of course, that it's easier to complain than to do something about it.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
MarkMe911
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it is quite simple really.

We have hundreds of 9/11 groups around the world, essentially doing the same thing. Some more structured than others of course.

Most of them probably have their leaflets and they try to pass them out to strangers as often as possible.
To what end though? To increase membership to their groups? To raise awareness about the truth of 9/11?

Let's say the groups are really successful and memberships double in their groups in the next couple of years. So what? What will be gained from that?

If we believe worldwide polls there are hundreds of millions of people around the world who don't believe the official 9/11 story.

Someone or some groups needs to centralize all 9/11 groups under one authoritative body, that will represent those who want a new 9/11 inquiry.
They need to somehow take advantage/tap into the hundreds of millions of those who are behind them.

This person/group will need to pressure governments around the world to establish a new 9/11 inquiry. Governments can sign on, one at a time if need be. When a minimum number have signed on, a timeline can begin to the start of the inquiry.

Two things can happen at this stage.
The inquiry can begin at the set out date and place, or the U.S. or other 'interested' parties may try to intervene when they see things coming together and have the inquiry at a more favorable location.

Should the former take place, it may not have the teeth to prosecute those found guilty of crimes, but the genie will be out of the bottle at that stage. The inquiry will be broadcast worldwide. From that point the next logical step would be for the U.S. to take some action on it.

What will be catalysts to get this moving?
-Enlisting the help/support of some of the most famous people in the world.
-A re-enactment of a plane flying into a skyscraper, filmed and broadcast live to the world (this time with no explosives in the building). Any aged, ready for retirement jet and skyscraper will do. Smile
- ?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Someone or some groups needs to centralize all 9/11 groups under one authoritative body, that will represent those who want a new 9/11 inquiry

OR

a body will emerge that other truthers feel thay can support.

Quote:
one authoritative body,
. We, the people!
MarkMe911
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Someone or some groups needs to centralize all 9/11 groups under one authoritative body, that will represent those who want a new 9/11 inquiry

OR

a body will emerge that other truthers feel thay can support.

Either way. It doesn't matter how the body/group emerges, what matters is that is does and that the leader/leaders have a vision of uniting all, under one strong voice.

Quote:
one authoritative body, We, the people!

Of course 'we the people' will always be driving the body with ideas and support. But there needs to be one and only one strong voice.

Perhaps even a 'United Nations' of 9/11 truth groups with its own secretary-general?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was working on my drive this morning and a neighbour, saw my 9/11 notices in car window ,stopped and said she was now converted to 911 truth after researching loads on the net. Whilst the ideal is to get a new investigation to seek out proper justice I also think that there is an ongoing awakening in minds about the ruling elites and not just from 9/11 truth. How this is going to work out in the future generations is anyones guess. I dont know if its a "critical mass" thing that when the numbers get big enough the apple cart will tip .
I suppose the ones with the most clout are the families who lost loved ones. Took 23 years for the Justice for the 96 campaigners to eventually get a public recognition.

MarkMe911
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
...and said she was now converted to 911 truth after researching loads on the net. Whilst the ideal is to get a new investigation to seek out proper justice I also think that there is an ongoing awakening in minds about the ruling elites and not just from 9/11 truth.

Yes I agree.

For me, the big spin off from all of the 9/11 research I've done, is to view politics/politicians/the news in general, with a completely different mindset than previously.

There is a new permanent b.s. filter in place that never was there before.

Quote:

How this is going to work out in the future generations is anyones guess. I dont know if its a "critical mass" thing that when the numbers get big enough the apple cart will tip .
I suppose the ones with the most clout are the families who lost loved ones. Took 23 years for the Justice for the 96 campaigners to eventually get a public recognition.

There is an inverse relation at play here though.
The longer it takes to get more people onside to the 9/11 truth,
the more the important 9/11 players will be dying off/mysteriously vanishing or 'losing their memory' of the events of that day.

So, while a 9/11 investigation might be still welcome 10 or 20 years from today, apart from confirming what the truthers already know/believe, there would likely be little else to show in the form of justice or retribution.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For me, the big spin off from all of the 9/11 research I've done, is to view politics/politicians/the news in general, with a completely different mindset than previously.

There is a new permanent b.s. filter in place that never was there before

With you exactly on that one Markme. Previously I had very little political interest. The BS filter also has to be applied to the various "truth" communities as well because those with a certain mind awakening (for want of a better term) can be more susceptible to swallow dubious things portrayed as "true".
Remember someone saying dont open your mind too much or your brains will fall out.

Think it will be difficult to unify 911 truth because of the variety of "truth elements" held be some and denied by some. e.g. controlled demolition hypothesis V Dr Judy Wood space beam/hutchinson theory (apologies if i misrepresent her theory).

I personally support the likes of Architects and Engineers because they seem to just stick with the physical evidence without going too far into "whodunnit" territory--but by inference they are saying 19 Arab hijackers didnt get explosives inside the towers and that they will go wherever the evidence points.

Think we will be looking very much to the States where they seem to have their act together a bit more and where they were more personally affected.

Wonder if 911 truth can get a christmas number 1

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, its opened my eyes to the fact that even MASSIVE stories can be managed nationally to the extent that the truth doesn't even get a look-in
One can never take a major news story on trust again
It's all got to be taken with a pinch of salt post the 911 lie
Sad but true

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
MarkMe911
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:

Think it will be difficult to unify 911 truth because of the variety of "truth elements" held be some and denied by some. e.g. controlled demolition hypothesis V Dr Judy Wood space beam/hutchinson theory (apologies if i misrepresent her theory).

But this is precisely what I believe is not required.
If the leaders of every 911 truth group are approached, whether they are demolition believers or Wood disciples etc. and asked a simple question:

Are you interested in a new, impartial, all-encompassing 911 investigation and if so, would you be willing to join forces with other groups, forming a mega-group whose only goal is to set up and make the investigation a reality?

Quote:

Think we will be looking very much to the States where they seem to have their act together a bit more and where they were more personally affected.

I have great difficulty with that line about being personally affected.
On 9/11 sure, I can go with that. But what about the 100's of thousands or more innocent citizens in Afghan and Iraq who have been killed?
Surely they were 'personally affected'? 9/11 has personally affected more non-Americans now than Americans.

I know that's a separate issue (we don't expect 911 investigations to be held in Afghan or Iraq) but the life of an American is not more precious than the life of other citizens of the world.

Quote:

Wonder if 911 truth can get a christmas number 1

Now that's an interesting concept!
But I don't think it's the right time of year to drum up support for an inquiry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: