FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

09Sep - TALKSPORT - George Galloway on 9/11 truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mushroom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: 09Sep - TALKSPORT - George Galloway on 9/11 truth Reply with quote

Another jammed switchboard at Talksport last night. This issue is not going away, despite the hopes of some journalists.

The 'listen again' page is at www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/48927

George Galloway is more open to 9/11 issues than Ian Collins, but only to a certain degree. Research by experts makes him shy away. He will seize upon any mis-statement or hesitancy as an excuse not to listen. Gareth from Leeds was thus cut off, as was the caller who mentioned the (illegal) disposal of forensic evidence from the WTC.

Encouraging, though, was the polite attention given to the physics Ph.D caller.

I think that letters to him are worth a try. Here are some points on which he needs clarification:

The 9/11 Truth Movement consists of more than people who have 'done a little reading on the Internet'; e.g. Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice, http://stj911.org or Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, www.ae911truth.org or Jim Hoffman's wealth of research at www.911research.wtc7.net.

The possibility of the Twin Towers having been 'jerrybuilt' (as posited by Paul Stott shortly after 11:30) cannot explain their sudden, symmetrical and total destruction, with pulverization of concrete, bone fragments on the Deutsche Bank roof, evidence of high temps etc.

The focus of some 'truthers' on 'pull it', as misrepresented by Paul Stott, ignores the engineering and scientific concerns re. WTC 7.

Paul Stott's scenario of miles of wiring being required for demolishing the Towers ignores the existence of wireless detonation systems. HiEx Technologies, for example, make them: http://hiex.bc.ca/

The high-tech nature of the nano-thermite evidence means it could not have been planted by dishonest 9/11 activists, as George seemed to suggest. Nor could it occur naturally. See: interview with Niels Harrit, www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20110307061747765 ,

Explosives Found in WTC Dust: www.911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosive_residues.html

and the Active Thermitic paper: www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.pdf

Please consider writing to George Galloway, at talkSPORT, 18 Hatfields, London SE1 8DJ.

9/11 Truth booklets, free to download: www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ac1039fd00817eecd2db6fb9a8902bda
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway had his medium wave TalkSport show pulled about a month ago

George Galloway a casualty as TalkSport drops all 39 hours of non ...
The Drum - 8 Mar 2012
Politician George Galloway is one of the casualties of TalkSport's decision to drop all its 39 hours weekly output of non-sport content
http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2012/03/08/george-galloway-casualty-talk sport-drops-all-39-hours-non-sport-content

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Galloway is not an honest man.

He was filmed in Montreal on 17th November 2010 saying, "9/11 conspiracy theories are insane.":

Link

Never mind that the physics of the collapses prove controlled demolition, what Galloway is saying here is simply false. The 19 were NOT on the planes. At least nine of these are still alive as revealed by the BBC, of all people. The hijackers were NOT filmed getting on the planes. The famous film of Mohammed Attah boarding a plane shows him catching a flight from Portland, Maine, not boarding the hijacked flight on 9/11. Also, there were, in fact, no hi-jackers' names on the 9/11 flight manifests.

Unfortunately, the only explanation for Galloway's behaviour over the last years is that he is NOT AN HONEST MAN.....or perhaps it would be fairer to say, no longer an honest man.

I, like many others, have tried to address 9/11 issues with him face to face. He will not engage with the information. He changes the subject, blusters and walks away. He basically does not WANT to know.

No one, superficially, has more good reason than George to recognise that 9/11 was an 'inside job' for which Muslims were framed.

However, he is not prepared to use his position to bring the facts into the public domain and undermine the establishment 'Al Qaeda' 'War on Terror' bollox.

It is pretty clear, in my opinion, that he was heavily spoken to by our friends and protectors in MI5/MI6 and told that he would be allowed to carry on his 'good work' for the Palestinians provided he did not challenge the government 'War on Terror' meme.

I can see no other reasonable, nor even possible, explanation.

After all....

.......the man is anything but a fool (i.e. incapable of understanding the facts and the issues) and it is quite impossible that he holds the US/UK/Israel in such high moral regard, or is so ignorant of history that he could consider such a 'false flag' event an impossibility! Remember also that this is the man who famously thundered that western sanctions on Saddam Hussein's Iraq had cost hundreds of thousands of children their lives. He fought the good fight for noble causes, however the media might have continually smeared him. This observer remains grateful for his presence on the political stage, but.......

How times change. One might pity him now.

George Galloway will NEVER recognise 9/11 as an 'inside job'. Get used to it.

Perhaps Robin Cook's sudden demise after stating in public that,

"The truth is, there is no islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity…The country behind this propaganda is the US"

.....played a part in the formation of Galloway's current traitorous public persona.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't George a Catholic like you Kevin?

Difference is he is in a political position which makes it almost impossible to say some things.
The important thing for me is that he is right about almost all the 'spin off'.

Please don't expect public figures to be able to say these things.

They may rightly be afraid for their own lives and the lives of their families.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Kevin.

Someone posted yesterday on one of the many Guardian CiF threads about GG and West Bradford, that may be we should consider the possibility of entryism vis GG, especially conidering his virtual disappearance and non-attendance in the HoC after his previous victory in Tower Hamlets.

I too am impressed by much of his rhetoric especially when he stuck it up the Senate, and have congratulated him on his impressive victory last week, but he may well prove to be the proverbial pressure valve also.

Even so, if he or someoine like him stood in my ward, I'd vote for them if only on the basis of "none of the above".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mark and Kevin,
You are treading on very dangerous ground.
Because if you are wrong you may destoy any future possibility of Galloway publicly embracing 9/11 or 7/7 truth.
We simply do not know what threats have been made to Galloway nor how close he may be to our position which he simply cannot state publicly being a public politician.
Now that would be extremely stupid and counter-productive wouldn't it.
This is the domain of provocateurs and shills.

I would suggest you both steer well clear of the subject unless you have any hard evidence that Galloway or his family has not been threatened or else that he has a covert anti Muslim or secret anti truth agenda.

Neither of you are public figures with the power of an MP so you cannot expect Galloway to behave in any way like you would. As you know politics is a very very dirty game and Galloway will surely have his suspicions about what happened to fellow Glaswegian Robin Cook.

It seems pretty clear that the forces of darkness have been moving against Galloway in this by-election victory - with his victory being met with derision by all the City stooges in the Labour party. Talksport even going to the lengths of sacking several other fine presenters as a cover to get his voice off our national airwaves.

So I am making it absolutely clear - no unproven accusations.
Careless talk costs lives.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've buried the hatchet with GG; he gave a very good Mayoral hustings speech at South Harrow. I got a point in, re Syria, including Roland Dumas and Wesley Clark, which was well received by all.
I later gave GG a copy of an email I had sent to Lord Carey, with lots of links re Syria and ISIS/IS.
As luck would have it GG had come across Wesley Clark's statement (I had sent him links, but I believe he said he was involved in some programme with Clark not long ago).

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two good videos with GG, one where he interviews a doctor re the NHS, and one where he speaks for exiting the EU:

Britain’s National Health Service{
https://www.rt.com/shows/sputnik/333093-britain-national-health-servic e/

George Galloway evokes Tony Benn as he pleads with the Left to vote to leave EU 'rich man's club':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8cF93B58Vw&feature=share

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: