FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pastor jailed for holding home Bible studies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Pastor jailed for holding home Bible studies Reply with quote

http://www.inquisitr.com/274096/pastor-jailed-for-60-days-after-hostin g-bible-study-classes-in-his-home/

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/banning-freedom/pastor-jailed-for-h ome-bible-studies.html

Where are the Civil Rights lawyers?

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if it had been Westborough Baptist Church I might have agreed with it!
Suspect there is more to the story- like he was probably given warnings by the US Planning and ignored them. Either way doesnt sound as though it was handled very well. Had a case here on Wirral a posh house built themselves an indoor swimmig pool but fell foul of planning law when they started using it for "friends"

Also this story was in our local paper. A group of residents in a small cul de sac decided to smarten up the end wall of the cul de sac with hanging baskets , plants growing up trellis etc. A very nice job not harming anyone not obstructing anything---- then along comes jobsworth planning man tells them to take it down-- obstructing a highway...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/07/14/co mmunity-garden-on-corfu-street-could-be-saved-from-destruction-100252- 31392433/

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Well if it had been Westborough Baptist Church I might have agreed with it!
Suspect there is more to the story- like he was probably given warnings by the US Planning and ignored them. Either way doesnt sound as though it was handled very well. Had a case here on Wirral a posh house built themselves an indoor swimmig pool but fell foul of planning law when they started using it for "friends"

Also this story was in our local paper. A group of residents in a small cul de sac decided to smarten up the end wall of the cul de sac with hanging baskets , plants growing up trellis etc. A very nice job not harming anyone not obstructing anything---- then along comes jobsworth planning man tells them to take it down-- obstructing a highway...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/07/14/co mmunity-garden-on-corfu-street-could-be-saved-from-destruction-100252- 31392433/

Odd response from a 'Christian'; I would have thought you would have looked into it more, rather than effectively dismissing it out of hand.
You are, I presume, as a Christian, aware that what we are faced with with the NWO and the 'Neo-Cons' and the 'Shadow Governments' and with the War Criminal atrocities that what we are up against is truly Satanic.

'Obstructing a highway'? 'Westborough Baptist Church'?
I'm surprised you take this so lightly.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that clip Andrew paints a bit more light on the issue. Also the guy has himself on youtube where it states
Quote:
Pastor Michael Salman is the Pastor and Founder of Harvest Christian Fellowship in Phoenix, Arizona. Harvest Christian Fellowship is a ministry dedicated to evangelizing in the streets, jails and other venues. Pastor Salman and his wife host a private bible study and worship out their home.

also says about him (but cant verify truth of it)

Quote:
Salman and his brother both took a "vow of poverty" which they filed as an affidavit with the US government in which they claim not to be US citizens but ambassadors of the Kingdom of God and as ambassadors they claims diplomatic immunity from U.S. law and claim that congress does not have the right to tax them

Sounds to me he has tried to be clever with the planning authorities turning his game room into a place of worship and naffed of the powers that be so they have tried to find a way to get at him.

Outsider--I would like to believe i am a Christian but that also means a lover of truth and justice. The fact that millions of Christians in the US meet and worship at home shows that Christians are not being stopped for their faith.

This case IMO seems to be just about planning law interpretation. Same would apply to Muslims building a minaret next door.

Wasnt intending to make light of their plight but just highlighting that planning law interpretation can be an ass.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sounds to me he has tried to be clever with the planning authorities turning his game room into a place of worship and naffed of the powers that be so they have tried to find a way to get at him.

Since it should be about truth and honesty, it does say in the Bible to do that (Pray) in private.

As for like minded people getting together, what harm are they causing, just as any other group of peaceful people getting together. Although they do mislead people and cause harm by not abiding by what they claim they represent.

Quote:
..........I would like to believe i am a Christian but that also means a lover of truth and justice. The fact that millions of Christians in the US meet and worship at home shows that Christians are not being stopped for their faith.

Waco ?

And Faith is a personal thing really of the Mind (Soul, real you) It can never be taken away, only by our self losing that Faith.

All of this leads to the Laws we should keep and abide by, which have been turned upside down and there is no Justice. Yet.

Not one church I know of even talk about the Law, which is even part of the Commandments that they should be studied.

The church next to where I live have all said the same old lies when the opportunity has presented itself to bring it up with those I have spoken with. "we're are under Grace, not Law" Jubilee, about the release of debts and redistribution of wealth and Land (Gods economic Laws, etc.) "Oh, I don't know about that, that must be about Israel"

Zionist unGodly state of ......, well, it's not Israel.

Quote:
law interpretation can be an ass.

What Law?

Under Gods Law they should not be building places of communal "Worship"

As for the legislation masquerading as Law it's straining at a gnat and missing the weightier aspects of the Law.

Last edited by Andrew. on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Thanks for that clip Andrew paints a bit more light on the issue. Also the guy has himself on youtube where it states
Quote:
Pastor Michael Salman is the Pastor and Founder of Harvest Christian Fellowship in Phoenix, Arizona. Harvest Christian Fellowship is a ministry dedicated to evangelizing in the streets, jails and other venues. Pastor Salman and his wife host a private bible study and worship out their home.

also says about him (but cant verify truth of it)

Quote:
Salman and his brother both took a "vow of poverty" which they filed as an affidavit with the US government in which they claim not to be US citizens but ambassadors of the Kingdom of God and as ambassadors they claims diplomatic immunity from U.S. law and claim that congress does not have the right to tax them

Outsider--I would like to believe i am a Christian but that also means a lover of truth and justice. The fact that millions of Christians in the US meet and worship at home shows that Christians are not being stopped for their faith.

This case IMO seems to be just about planning law interpretation. Same would apply to Muslims building a minaret next door.

Wasn't intending to make light of their plight but just highlighting that planning law interpretation can be an ass.

Can I respectfully point out to you that rather than 'Trying to be clever',
the Pastor has right on his side insofar as, irrespective of him being an 'Ambassador of God', the US State apparatus has no right to tax workers: suggest you watch 'America: Freedom to Fascism'.
You can watch it online straight, or here complete but with added commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

Here it is straight from the horse's mouth:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

Aaron Russo, a Martyr to the Truth (he turned down a bountiful beaucoup big-time offer of recruitment by Nick Rockefeller) and subsequently 'contracted' cancer in 2001, when he went public on Nick Rockefeller's foreknowledge of 9/11, and died in 2007.

But it is rather strange that you seem to be supporting the US 'official' position on this.

And: 'Outsider--I would like to believe i am a Christian but that also means a lover of truth and justice. The fact that millions of Christians in the US meet and worship at home shows that Christians are not being stopped for their faith.'

Perhaps not; but they certainly were persecuted by the US trained, installed, backed and totally supported in Juntas in South and Central America.
And to a very extreme degree: read some of Penny Lernoux's books; she also 'contracted' cancer.

And I believe they are also classed as subversives in training manuals to police forces, as well as anyone who has a map in their car, or any info about the US publics rights.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the US State apparatus has no right to tax workers: suggest you watch 'America: Freedom to Fascism'.

Tax is Usury. We have no way of knowing where or what it is going to be spent and if it will line the pockets of those that participate in that theft. Which is why it's unlawful, its just plain theft and always has been.

Roger Hayes of the UK Column is in Prison at the moment (no Jury) for withholding council tax (his argument) until he knows where and what it is being spent on.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
fish5133

One breath from Glory

Seems very masonic too, and not something a Christian would choose to be called, especially with the knowledge you have being involved in what is discussed here on a daily bases.

Last edited by Andrew. on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:
the US State apparatus has no right to tax workers: suggest you watch 'America: Freedom to Fascism'.

Tax is Usury. We have no way of knowing where or what it is going to be spent and if it will line the pockets of those that participate in that theft. Which is why it's unlawful, its just plain theft and always has been.

Roger Hayes of the UK Column is in Prison at the moment (no Jury) for withholding council tax (his argument) until he knows where and what it is being spent on.

You are missing my (or rather Aaron Russo's) point; there is no law authorising taxing worker's income.
Watch Aaron's video.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You are missing my (or rather Aaron Russo's) point; there is no law authorising taxing worker's income.
Watch Aaron's video.

Apologies if I was unclear, that is what I have just said, that "there is no Law authorising taxing worker's income" or any tax at all. It is theft plain and simple, so by definition it is unlawful; thus there is no Law for it.

Another point I was making to Christians is that the Bible says tax is theft and unlawful, (no Law for it) since they should be studying the Bible. Using (Usury) money for bad and unlawful purposes.

I have a copy of that video too, and thanks.

Perhaps a listen to Tony's interviews with Kevin Cahill who touches on some of this in part.

Quote:

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/60273&80633

With download.

Credits: Doctors and Scientists issue warning to NATO: A Nuclear Strike Could Starve The World because a limited nuclear war is being contemplated by the ‘Doctor Strangeloves’ in the Pentagon. Channel 4 Dispatches documentary Murder in St. James’ (1996) about the murder of PC Yvonne Fletcher in 1984 which was blamed on the Libyans but looks to have been a contract killing by a Berlin gangster, commissioned by US CIA and British intelligence services to discredit the Libyans.

Who Owns Britain? (And Ireland?)Journalist Kevin Cahill got interested in land ownership researching for the Sunday Times Rich List with the editor Philip Beresford. Inadequacies of the Land Registry which is constructed to conceal land ownership. Kevin’s book, Who Owns Britain (2002), took 13 years to research and write. BBC TV programme ‘Whose Britain Is It Anyway’ (2006) was based on the book but missed out fundamental aspects of Kevin’s findings. Freeholds are all in fact owned by the Queen so they are leases from the Queen in the small print of land title deeds. The Church of England have sold 2.1 million acres of glebe land slowly over the years. There is 60 million acres of land in Britain to share out among 62 million inhabitants. 1% of the population (159,000 families) own 71% of the land. Domesday book of 1066 was William the Conqueror’s ‘swag list’ inventory of resources to tax. There was a little known second domesday book of 1872. Do we really need land in a merchantile, money economy? 65% of families have a stake in their home either owning it or taking out a mortgage to buy it. US folk song ’This Land Is Your Land’ (1940) by Woody Guthrie. Enclosure and privatisation of land through no representation of the people. If you could not graze your animals or pick up wood in the winter you were dead. The pressure of evicted peoples’ need for land as it was privatised was taken off by the cities, the factories and the colonies. 800 man hours of labour plus 700 man hours of materials is 1500 man hours or £15,000 at £10/hour. The repayments on a 50 year interest free loan would be about £6 a week. A home is a fundamental human right so how to ake sure everyone has a home that nobody can evict you from? Fiona O’Cleirigh and Kevin are working on a second edition of Who Owns Britain which is due to be published in the Autumn. Did you know the Queen owns 1/6th of all the land on earth? Have you ever heard of the British Indian Ocean Territory, a land area of 15,000 acres which is now believed to be used as a secret prison for captives of the war on terror? Kevin Cahill, asserts that the main cause of most remaining poverty in the world is an excess of landownership in too few hands. He says private ownership of a very small amount on land – one-tenth of an urban acre or an acre or two of rural land – granted to every person on the planet has the potential to begin ending poverty. Kevin says the right to land is a fundamental human right and also wrote the book Who Owns The World (2006)
Tonight’s playout track is Hearts by L.S.G. - aka. German musician Oliver Lieb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: