FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't be tempted
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Don't be tempted Reply with quote

To Repeat what Andrew Johnson said:

"Don't feed the trolls". As much as you might feel tempted by their provocative rubbish. Remember, they are paid scum and they are here to disrupt the site.

Only the intelligence services want to throw spanners in our works. Ordinary people who believe the government narrative have absolutely no motive to come here and attack this site. Their thinking is fully represented in the media they see every day. The curious might come for a look. They will not be armed with every last detail and angle of disinfo like these trolls.
The trolls are mostly here to stop these people taking any of the evidence that has been kept out of the public domain seriously.

Let them start their own threads. Don't argue with them. If you feel tempted just find some new info (or something) and start a new thread of your own.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree of course but sometimes i just cant help it.
Im hiding my feedbag from now on.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are quite right!

Any kind of pursuasion is a waste of time.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Shills and their objectives? Reply with quote

kbo234 is right. An interested member of the public would not spend time challenging the 911 sceptics.

The critics on this site are:
i. traditional marxists who are members of revolutionary parties and regard NWO conspiracy theories as a rival;
ii. people who are ideologically and economically committed to the institutions the site attacks (i.e. the opposite of us) - these are 'freelancers' who are doing their own thing and are angry at people slagging off what they do for a living e.g. police officers, New Labour activists, Republican Party members, Zionists;
iii. paid individuals who are knowingly or unknowingly working for the criminal cabal.

Most people in group i. or ii. would eventually reveal their identity although some in group ii. may be too embarassed to do so. Some people on the Left argue that the ruling class deliberately advance hoax conspiracy theories to get people to spend their time chasing nothing i.e. conspiracy theories are part of a conspiracy. But if they are group iii., what's their objective?

Possible options:
i. to take up sceptics' time;
ii. emotionally batter sceptics so they get fed up;
iii. undermine sceptics' perspective so that they get fed up;
iv. make sceptics' website look bad by filling it up with people rowing and put off potential newcomers;
v. create splits in movements (the late Gerry Healey, leader of the Workers Revolutionary Party was an MI5 asset).

insidejob
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

insidejob , your analysis is spot on & I agree guys, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS - I have tried to be restrained but as scar says, sometimes I just can't help it.

Their shallowness & selective addressing of points is frustrating & I do not want any lurking interested members of the public to get the wrong impression.

I am not against reasoned argument & in a way, valid criticism can hone/focus our arguments , howver the mendacity of the critics in their selective answering of valid questions/subjects and their refusal to acknowledge that there are huge amounts of anomalous details with the Official (Conspiracy) Theory, belies their purported ‘quest for the truth’.

My question to the critics, if there “was ANY aspect of the Official (Conspiracy) Theory that they disagreed with or found anomalous went silently unanswered….

Anyone with a modicum of analytical abilities can see through the lies of the Official (Conspiracy) Theory.

I have offered up (in the Critics Corner) a piece for them to try & argue against. It is from Jeff Wells (Rigorous Intuition) The Coincidence Theorists Guide to 9/11. ‘This was one of the first articles that made me sit up, join the visible dots of 911 and realise that things ‘ain’t right’. It is a very powerful article (I have posted links to it a few times here) and one very worthy of forwarding on to undecideds.

There are people who ‘Don’t want to know about 911’ because it shatters their concept of ‘How Things Are’, and they feel uncomfortable with such a concept; however these critics have gone to the effort of joining this forum and are attempting to argue the toss with the 911 truth seekers here who have researched the subject for years.

Something is fishy.

If they get any more obfuscating, I say ban ‘em
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An alternative approach is "feeding them to the lions". I did my best with them - and I think when I turned the Humour Heat up, they were, basically "all at sea" and displayed their inhumanity for all to see. And that takes training, if you ask me.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind a bit of debate, but when idiots like Jay Ref continually avoid something by posting a response like this -
Quote:

Guilt by Association is the attempt to discredit an idea based upon disfavored people or groups associated with it. This is the reverse of an Appeal to Misleading Authority, and might be justly called "Appeal to Anti-Authority". An argument to authority argues in favor of an idea based upon associating an authority figure with the idea, whereas Guilt by Association argues against an idea based upon associating it with disreputable people or groups.

Not a "coincidence"...it's simply McCarthyism turned against authority instead of the other way round. Also, just because governments can be corrupt, or have been corrupt in the past, it doesn't mean a particular government is now corrupt. Northwoods has no more bearing on 9/11 than Watergate had on the Iran/Contra affair.

- it gets a little tiring. At least he's doing his job well. Do you think he's on commission? A quid for every time he p!sses someone off? Laughing

There is no point in replying to spam like this. Until he and JP post some decent points/evidence I won't waste my time with them.
Rant over...
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should not be allowed here. The mainstream media tolerates little mention of 9/11 truth and ridicules and harrasses when it can. This site should be where curious people can read an alternative view and perhaps reach a different conclusion which is the aim of this movement. Truth!!

When a troll posts bunkum there must be many visitors who switch off instead of getting the alternative view. That is the only reason I respond to the lies and distortions they post. I do it in the hope a visitor will not be misled by the tripe they spout. Ban them fully and they won't be able to obfuscate and mislead.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
They should not be allowed here. The mainstream media tolerates little mention of 9/11 truth and ridicules and harrasses when it can. This site should be where curious people can read an alternative view and perhaps reach a different conclusion which is the aim of this movement. Truth!!

When a troll posts bunkum there must be many visitors who switch off instead of getting the alternative view. That is the only reason I respond to the lies and distortions they post. I do it in the hope a visitor will not be misled by the tripe they spout. Ban them fully and they won't be able to obfuscate and mislead.

If we ban them fully, we fall into the same error as the mainstream media do: controlling, authoritarian and intolerant. Let them post, I say. Let's not descend to mainstream media levels of hypocrisy about free speech.

I find ignoring them or ridiculing them in a lighthearted way acceptable. Sometimes their disinformation provides us with an opportunity to put the record straight as in the thread on the Shelly Doman Indymedia article. http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=16209#16209

A well reasoned response to a troll can be useful to Joe Public who surfs in here, knowing little about the topic. Failure to put the argument can mean that Joe Public ends up thinking the troll is correct.

I had several friends criticise me for not sounding angry enough in my rebuttal to Shelly Doman. Sure my friends might be impressed by a phlegmatic character like me expressing anger, but I know that in the eyes of Joe public it would be counterproductive. Yes, I was * angry with what she wrote, but deliberately decided to go for cool reasoned argument because it carries more weight than histrionics. Who ever she is, my real anger is not with her, but with those anonymous characters who manipulate and pull her strings, those who are driving to create a global fascist state in order to increase their own power to absolute.

I think it's time I went and screamed under the railway bridge when the Eurostar goes over it, like Sally Bowles in Nazi Berlin.

Noel
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
If we ban them fully, we fall into the same error as the mainstream media do: controlling, authoritarian and intolerant.[quote]
We cannot afford to play fair when faced with the odds we are faced with. This is just one spark of truth when the mainstream media is a raging fire of lies and distortion. [/quote]
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Code:
If we ban them fully, we fall into the same error as the mainstream media do: controlling, authoritarian and intolerant.[quote]
We cannot afford to play fair when faced with the odds we are faced with. This is just one spark of truth when the mainstream media is a raging fire of lies and distortion. [/quote]

tsk-tsk. Quite the dilema.

Horn#1 Tolerate the dissenter and end up having to defend the indefensible and silly CT. Visitor sees the fallacy of the CT.

Horn#2 Ban the dissenter and end up with a chorus of empty nodding heads all agreeing with each other and sprouting ever sillier versions of the CT that everyone is afraid to fact-check for fear of becomming a dissenter and being banned. Visitor sees the fallacy of the movement itself.

Quite a quandry you have there. Of course there is a way out if you decide to take it. Merely engage your dissenters on a level playing field. No critic's corners...and beat them in open debate with evidence and logic.

Do that and you have yourself a healthy movement and a proper raison'd etre. Continue on entertaining your insular cultish instincts and you got zilch.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for banning them - they are a waste of space and storage. They haven't even got the decency to stay in their designated area!
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff wrote:
I vote for banning them - they are a waste of space and storage. They haven't even got the decency to stay in their designated area!

Ooooh! Why paraphrase? Go for the classic: "Get thee behind me Satan!"

Seriously though,
Creating a ghetto to slag your critics off into so that you don't have to see dissent is a hallmark of tyranny.

(You may quote me if you like...I had no idea that would come out so good!)
Smile

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
beat them in open debate with evidence and logic

Jay Ref, where is your evidence and logic in this thread?:

OK Critics, Explain all these coincidences...
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: You should ALL BE ASHAMED!! Reply with quote

how DARE you all say such things.

JREF is my best source of amusement on this site and his absence would be highly detrimental to my on line enjoyment.

His arguments are one of the 9/11 truth movements BEST bedrocks of progress, without showing the sort of people who support the 9/11 Commission we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

I vote we make JREF & co honorary board members of the 9/11 truth movement for their steadfast work in illustrating the absurdity of supporting the findings of the 9/11 Commission.

Theyre posts have added weight to our cause beyond all reckoning and we should embrace their opinions as they are a graphic illustration of the mindset required to doubt our cause!

All sing together now!

"Yayyyyyy!"

"VOTE FOR JAY"

"Yay for JAY!
He`s our MAN
If he can't convince em
No one CAN!"

(repeat as required until everyone on earth votes to impeach Bush)

President Eisenhower 1961
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Code:

tsk-tsk. Quite the dilema.

Horn#1 Tolerate the dissenter and end up having to defend the indefensible and silly CT. Visitor sees the fallacy of the CT.

Horn#2 Ban the dissenter and end up with a chorus of empty nodding heads all agreeing with each other and sprouting ever sillier versions of the CT that everyone is afraid to fact-check for fear of becomming a dissenter and being banned. Visitor sees the fallacy of the movement itself.

Quite a quandry you have there. Of course there is a way out if you decide to take it. Merely engage your dissenters on a level playing field. No critic's corners...and beat them in open debate with evidence and logic.

Do that and you have yourself a healthy movement and a proper raison'd etre. Continue on entertaining your insular cultish instincts and you got zilch.

-z

Sorry Jay Lord but thats not going to work. You know full well we have posted plenty of information that you and your band of apologists have ran a mile from.
If you think visitors to this site wont be able to work that out then you are as stupid as you appear.

Keep it up Jay Boy.

Personally i vote to keep these simpletons around because their lack of reasoned logic saends more and more people our way.
Our numbers are on the up and these apologists are helping.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Code:

We cannot afford not to play fair, when so much of our argument is that the powers that be do not play fair.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In 1986, James Randi, one of the most prominent members of CSICOP, received a five year grant of $272,000 from the MacArthur Foundation to assist with his hoaxes and attacks on all matters spiritual, psychic and holistically medical.-

Quote:
On both sides of the Atlantic, CSICOP carried out a sustained campaign against alternative medicine. There are close ties with the National Council Against Health Fraud with continual debunking and ridiculing of any therapies which do not meet its approval, specifically to do with cancer and AIDS. It is notable that approval is inevitably given to treatments deriving from the products of multinational drug companies: Welcome, Hoffman, LaRoche, Eli Lily, etc., all of whom are not only linked to the US foundations through hospitals and research institutes, but also the government in the guise of the FDA (Federal Drug Administration), who approve the use of new drugs for sale, so implying their safety.

CSICOP tactics

Quote:
1) Demand scientific methodology is used and then ridicule any results presented as 'biased' or 'pseudoscientific'.
2) Belittle any scientist or academic appearing to move away from orthodoxy.
3) Demand peer review of any paper presented for publication (by definition, this is very hard to achieve in totally new areas of research).
4) Do not offer assistance of any kind.
5) Heavily and widely publicise that 'hoaxing' and 'fraud' are the only explanations for what is reported.
6) Do not engage in discussion. The organisation's associates should be called upon to provide the 'expert' viewpoint. The use of academic titles such as Doctor, Professor and Nobel Prize Winner adds 'credibility'.
7) Adopt a caring and protective attitude as the guardians of 'ordinary' people who could be 'duped' by unscrupulous 'tricksters' trying to make money out of them.
Cool Encourage individuals who are seen to be sowing seeds of mistrust and confusion in target groups.
9) Counter any attacks against the organisation as soon as practicable.

Quote:
As these links between Schnabel and religious and intelligence groups do appear to exist, that links also exist between the Vatican, the Trilateral Commission, CSICOP, CIA, MI5 AND MI6 is well known.

Organisations associated with Randi have a long history of grooming young men to act as disruptors amongst groups who promote stuff that is antithetical and seen as a threat to the Established order

http://www.greatdreams.com/faking.htm

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Quote:
In 1986, James Randi, one of the most prominent members of CSICOP, received a five year grant of $272,000 from the MacArthur Foundation to assist with his hoaxes and attacks on all matters spiritual, psychic and holistically medical.-

Quote:
On both sides of the Atlantic, CSICOP carried out a sustained campaign against alternative medicine. There are close ties with the National Council Against Health Fraud with continual debunking and ridiculing of any therapies which do not meet its approval, specifically to do with cancer and AIDS. It is notable that approval is inevitably given to treatments deriving from the products of multinational drug companies: Welcome, Hoffman, LaRoche, Eli Lily, etc., all of whom are not only linked to the US foundations through hospitals and research institutes, but also the government in the guise of the FDA (Federal Drug Administration), who approve the use of new drugs for sale, so implying their safety.

CSICOP tactics

Quote:
1) Demand scientific methodology is used and then ridicule any results presented as 'biased' or 'pseudoscientific'.
2) Belittle any scientist or academic appearing to move away from orthodoxy.
3) Demand peer review of any paper presented for publication (by definition, this is very hard to achieve in totally new areas of research).
4) Do not offer assistance of any kind.
5) Heavily and widely publicise that 'hoaxing' and 'fraud' are the only explanations for what is reported.
6) Do not engage in discussion. The organisation's associates should be called upon to provide the 'expert' viewpoint. The use of academic titles such as Doctor, Professor and Nobel Prize Winner adds 'credibility'.
7) Adopt a caring and protective attitude as the guardians of 'ordinary' people who could be 'duped' by unscrupulous 'tricksters' trying to make money out of them.
Cool Encourage individuals who are seen to be sowing seeds of mistrust and confusion in target groups.
9) Counter any attacks against the organisation as soon as practicable.

Quote:
As these links between Schnabel and religious and intelligence groups do appear to exist, that links also exist between the Vatican, the Trilateral Commission, CSICOP, CIA, MI5 AND MI6 is well known.

Organisations associated with Randi have a long history of grooming young men to act as disruptors amongst groups who promote stuff that is antithetical and seen as a threat to the Established order

http://www.greatdreams.com/faking.htm

My god. Well done DH!!
Absolutely superb work!

That numbered list reads like the CV of Jay Ref.

We should keep this info around to repost when required.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds about right!

nice one dh

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said SnowyG,

We must be making at least some progress if the Troll count is rising!

Looks like they've gone for a snifter just now though... Night shift starts soon!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I suggest you avoid talking to critics. That way you can avoid any kind of conflict, and you'll always be right. Ignore any kind of facts or reasoning, or logic even, because they all get in the way.

You might want to ask yourself how the theory developed though, because you seem to be adding to it all the time, and not disposing of any of the bits that don't work. It seems that Everything fits. Isn't that a little strange? Pretty much every idea that comes up gets added to the theory. No-one gets told that their idea is stupid, it just goes on the pile with the rest. Even the no plane theory gets accepted in part, because you have video evidence of the WTC planes, but everything else just gets accepted. Why is that? Why is nothing turned down?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only really me and Jay Ref who post here. If you can't handle two guys, what chance do you have against the scientific and engineering community?
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble is you've been found out
Honest guys from the scientific and engineering community have only their livelihoods at stake
Not their belief systems if they believe something different

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the theory developed ..... you seem to be adding to it all the time, and not disposing of any of the bits that don't work. It seems that Everything fits. Isn't that a little strange?

Can you provide some examples Johnny?

I asked (a couple of days ago) of you & Jay ref is there was any aspect of the Official (Conspiracy) Theory (whatever that is in relation to the details..) that you guys found anomalous etc., or did you just accept the official line without question.

I'm still waiting on a response - you are welcome to post a response here if you have thought one up.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Monty Python here we come Reply with quote

I`m loosing my patience here.
I just suggested we appoint all critics to our board of directors and dont ban anyone.

As for ignore the engineering comminity, well you obviously ignored my profile as I`m an undergraduate mechanical engineer in Oxford. I am part of the engineering establishment and am willing to take head on ANY challenge you or anyone else can provide on any mathematical basis (your treading on thin ice there as my maths score was 95% last semester).

So BRING IT ON!

Give me your best and I`ll confidently cut you both to shreds using materials science, logic, mathematics and physics before your fingers have finished typing.

Come on and HIT ME!!

President Eisenhower 1961
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Monty Python here we come Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
I`m loosing my patience here.
I just suggested we appoint all critics to our board of directors and dont ban anyone.

As for ignore the engineering comminity, well you obviously ignored my profile as I`m an undergraduate mechanical engineer in Oxford. I am part of the engineering establishment and am willing to take head on ANY challenge you or anyone else can provide on any mathematical basis (your treading on thin ice there as my maths score was 95% last semester).

So BRING IT ON!

Give me your best and I`ll confidently cut you both to shreds using materials science, logic, mathematics and physics before your fingers have finished typing.

Come on and HIT ME!!

Alright calm down. I'm a graduate engineer, what's your point? I offer the official reports as my evidence. Get debunking. All your own work though, no cut and paste jobs.
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Johnny Pixel & Jay Ref Reply with quote

Before wasting any more time & energy, I would encourage all those who are getting frustrated with the circular BS of JP & JR, to review the following post:

www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=16326#16326

If you wish to engage with these pathetic Bush/Cheney apologists, feel free to do so. It could certainly be argued that by keeping these low level grunts tied up on www.nineeleven.com does at least prevent them from taking a more direct role in Uncle Sam's hegemonic agenda.

However, my counsel would be to treat them with some sympathy as they are but pathetic patsies in the wider scheme. Who knows, there continued participation on this forum might even open their eyes to the nonsense that they have been fed for the past five years...but I won't be holding my breath!

The Watcher
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Johnny Pixel & Jay Ref Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Before wasting any more time & energy, I would encourage all those who are getting frustrated with the circular BS of JP & JR, to review the following post:

www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=16326#16326

If you wish to engage with these pathetic Bush/Cheney apologists, feel free to do so. It could certainly be argued that by keeping these low level grunts tied up on www.nineeleven.com does at least prevent them from taking a more direct role in Uncle Sam's hegemonic agenda.

However, my counsel would be to treat them with some sympathy as they are but pathetic patsies in the wider scheme. Who knows, there continued participation on this forum might even open their eyes to the nonsense that they have been fed for the past five years...but I won't be holding my breath!

The Watcher

Who said I was a Bush fan?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Johnny Pixel & Jay Ref Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
If you wish to engage with these pathetic Bush/Cheney apologists

To be honest The Watcher, that's a stretch.

There are many who see the actual events of that day through the rose tinted glasses supplied by Bush/Cheney etc but who are not necessarily their fans. These guys are mistaken but then as has been pointed out somewhere, in a lot of cases so are we. I think the welcome mat should be put out for these two, because sloppy thinking is pretty common around here (on their side as well as ours) and the critisisms should help to us to see where we are sloppy. And you shouldn't forget that Jayref seems to be in the Virginia area and may in fact be able to help out on some research if asked nicely.

It's doubtful that either of them are paid to do this. Saying that JayRef at least judging by your other thread has plenty of spare time during his work day. But that doesn't a shill make.

And you never know, one day they may change sides. They'll be much more reluctant to do that if they keep getting called shills though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: