FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi everyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unconventional thinking
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Hi everyone. Reply with quote

Hi there everyone. My name is Mark Leah. Some of you may I hope remember me from the Blackpool 9/11 truth group. I used to work in the Conspiracies exhibition in Blackpool for a couple of years. I was also in London for the 5th anniversary 9/11 demonstration, and was kindly allowed to stay at Belindas house. (Hi Belinda !!!)

Ive been out of the UK "9/11-alternative thinking" loop for a while, since I am currently living in Cambodia. As such Im a little out of touch with the state of activism in the UK just now. If any of you who know me can find the time, an update would be much appreciated, both on your efforts, and your lives in general. You can either IM me here, or email me, mark@unconventionalrealms.com

Meanwhile, its nice to see so many familiar names still trying to work together to expose the true nature of the world we live, which is obviously far removed from that which mainstream consensus opinion largely considers to be truth.

Speaking of this dilemna, which clearly affects us all, I have recently written an e-book, in an effort to put this information in front of more people. All the details can be found at the following address.

www.unconventionalrealms.com

The book addresses, in what I consider to be a very level headed fashion, various subjects that the mainstream media is all to hasty and purposeful in brushing aside. I have tried my best to dispose of the more speculative thinking that occasionally prevails and in doing so have also tried to ensure that all my facts where cited, are rock solid.

At this time, the website acts as more of an accompaniment to the book than anything else, although plans are afoot to include a blog, when I can better sort out the formatting required to incorporate this within the site. Meanwhile, Ive posted a couple of entries at what is a temporary location, here;

http://unconventionalrealms.com/homepage-2/whats-on-my-mind

Rather than going into too much detail here, if you wish to know more then please visit the website. The link Ive posted takes you to the homepage. Thereafter, a good place to start, as one might expect, is the introduction page ( click the "introduction" link on the menu bar.)

I'm sure that most of you are probably of the opinion that nothing much about the way the world currently works would really surprise you any more and as a generally knowledgeable community therefore, much of the information contained within the site is likely to be going over old ground.

As informed as I know you all are however, Im sure you will still find a few well researched surprises within the site, and the book.

Finally, if you choose to do nothing else when you visit the site, might I strongly reccommend to you the video in the "natural cancer fighters - Medical marijuana" page".

http://unconventionalrealms.com/food/natural-cancer-fighters

If you havent seen it yet, its something of an eye opener for sure.

All the best,

Mark Leah.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://unconventionalrealms.com/spirituality-consciousness/the-nature- of-consciousness

Infusion of the concept of our world as an emanation of Infinite Consciousness would permit the similar integration of the opposing disciplines of Science and Religion in the Academic world.

Hi Mark:

Is there any cause and effect in this theory like there is in all the major religions.

Blessing and Cursing, cause and effect, Sowing and Reaping, Divine retribution, Karma, Just deserts.
unconventional thinking
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Mark:

Is there any cause and effect in this theory like there is in all the major religions.

Blessing and Cursing, cause and effect, Sowing and Reaping, Divine retribution, Karma, Just deserts.

Hi Andrew. In answer to your question - This duly becones very subjective, very quickly. Therefore the honest brief answer is that I (for one at least) am in no way certain of how it all works.

The point I was more trying to make WRT infinite consciousness is that it is at the very least as good an explanation as any others that currently exist, for how we got here and what we really are, along with the root cause of our physical reality. I cite the work of Dr Amit Goswani in the book, who as a theoretical phycisist, with all of the mind blowing maths involved there, to me does an excellent job of explaining a very complicated subject and concept in laymans tems

However in my own personal opinion, I very much doubt that this is, generally speaking, subject to cause and effect.

I mean for a start, does an infinite consciousness actually do cause and effect in what are essentially human terms?

Perhaps it does in certain respects? For example, if the concept of reincarnation does hold water, which the work of Dr Ian Stevenson would tend to suggest does ( I write about him on the website and in the book too), then many of us are destined to return to this earth, where along with much love and beauty, there are plenty of manifestations of hell, right before our very eyes.

Whilst we're here however, there can also be little doubt that we do to at least to some extent create our own reality by the nature of the conscious choices that we make on a daily/hourly/momentary basis, along with our overall outlook on life

If you are of the opinion that its all well and good to speak like this as someone who has far more freedon of life choices than most, based upon the circumstance of my current life, then I have to tell you that I live in a third world country, where generally speaking, as poor as they may be, the people are much more content overall, than they are in the west. This in itself perhaps is a further reflection of the subjective nature of all of this.

That isnt to say of course that the lives of so many people could not and indeed should not be better, which is probably one reason why we're here talking about all this. Most people here understand the suffering caused by the brutality, deceptions and excesses of (mostly) Western Corporations, Govts, and the old established orders of control. All of this is contributing to a physical plane that could be so much better - and most of us certainly want this to change for the better.

With regards to the bigger picture meanwhile, my own personal take on all of this is very closely aligned to the thinking of Neil Kramer. If you're unfamiliar with him, he's a long time researcher into all religions, including both the well-known and not so well known texts. Google his name, and you will find his website, where he talks of his own insights, based upon all his research, in any number of audio interviews. For anyone interested in this stuff, he's certainly worth listening too.

Kramer essentially views our entire experience within this physical plane as one big school if you like. If we succeed, we move on to higher planes of existence, if not.....back we come. If, as Kramer suggests we are all at school, then the shape of our future incarnations would hopefully be tailored towards an incarnation designed to best address those specific areas in which we have failed to develop sufficiently in spiritual terms, in order to move on.

Hope that helps !

All the best,

Mark.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps it does in certain respects? For example, if the concept of reincarnation does hold water, which the work of Dr Ian Stevenson would tend to suggest does ( I write about him on the website and in the book too), then many of us are destined to return to this earth, where along with much love and beauty, there are plenty of manifestations of hell, right before our very eyes.

A generation in Bible term is 40 years so 4th generation is ........

just some examples of many:

Luke:
1:49 For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and Holy [is] His name.
1:50 And His mercy [is] on them that fear Him from generation to generation.
1:51 He hath showed strength with His arm; He hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
1:52 He hath put down the mighty from [their] seats, and exalted them of low degree.
1:53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich He hath sent empty away.

2. YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of ANYTHING that is IN HEAVEN, or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things. YOU shall NOT bow down to them or serve them for I the "I AM" your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate (or disobey) Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love (and obey) Me, and KEEP My COMMANDMENTS.

Quote:
Kramer essentially views our entire experience within this physical plane as one big school if you like.

The True Meaning of Resurrection.

Rect - right; straight; rule

Sure - without doubt

Unsure-rection ) unsure of what/Who is right.
}
Insure-rection ) fighting against what/Who is right.

Resure-rection - becoming sure again of what/Who is right

"The Prison Reform School with no bars."

(Revelations 2 v 28 )(Sura 29:6).

The objective was for each and every one of you to learn, individually, to be like God (Matt. 5 v 48 & 19 v 17), which, later on in history, because people had lost their way and couldn't find it again by themselves, had to be demonstrated by a messenger, whose teachings taught the ONLY way back home.........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: