FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best 9/11 truth documentary for English teens aged 16-20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
megmo1571
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Best 9/11 truth documentary for English teens aged 16-20 Reply with quote

I want to put flyers up around my college to call for people to investigate 9/11 which will be read by 16 - 20 year old English kids. Many will have very little prior knowledge other the official line: 'Some terrorists flew two planes into the Twin Towers and they collapsed'.

I'm thinking of typing "YouTube 'Loose Change'" (for example) in bold font and leaving them up in the toilets. I'm hoping this will catch their curiosity so they watch the documentary long enough for it to challenge their views. I'm reluctant to put anything about 9/11 on the posters because people will probably immediately go 'not this crazy * again' and discount it without being exposed to the evidence. Is this a good idea?

In your experience, which YouTube documentary would be the most suitable for this age group?

It has to be:

- engaging from the v start

- not too long (less than 2 hours)

- detail the official account in easy-to-follow language before disproving it.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt worry about putting 9/11. A lot of 16 to 20 year olds i speak with on the streets know a bit anyway and it would be a draw rather than a put off.

Cant help with the type of documentary as not sure what youngsters want. "9/11 experts speak out" is an excellent documentary which challenges the official account without going into wild conspiracy territory-just dealing with facts and evidence,
Some of the older documentaries miss a lot of new info like nano thermite.

Are you doing this in the UK and do you need help with it.

megmo1571
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think of Loose Change?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megmo1571 wrote:
What do you think of Loose Change?

Quite a few years now since i watched it and i was in my late 40s but its creators were college students so its style might suit younger minds.

may your endeavours prove fruitful

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Invisible Empire' is very attractive to this age group.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Best 9/11 truth documentary for English teens aged 16-20 Reply with quote

megmo1571 wrote:
I want to put flyers up around my college to call for people to investigate 9/11 which will be read by 16 - 20 year old English kids. Many will have very little prior knowledge other the official line: 'Some terrorists flew two planes into the Twin Towers and they collapsed'.

I'm thinking of typing "YouTube 'Loose Change'" (for example) in bold font and leaving them up in the toilets. I'm hoping this will catch their curiosity so they watch the documentary long enough for it to challenge their views. I'm reluctant to put anything about 9/11 on the posters because people will probably immediately go 'not this crazy * again' and discount it without being exposed to the evidence. Is this a good idea?

In your experience, which YouTube documentary would be the most suitable for this age group?

It has to be:

What area is your college in?
I don't think it is a good idea to put up signs in the toilets - this is only likely to get you a reprimand from the College Authorities.
It would be better to be open about it with your college friends/classmates.

Have a look at 'Zero' (1hour 45mins):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ
and 'Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime' (1hour12mins):
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/everybodys-gotta-learn-sometime/

And 'Invisible Empire' (2hours15mins) suggested by '1984':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

Watch them, then decide which one is better.
Though 'Loose Change 2' is good, it was so good, and got so many 'hits', that a high-power attack was launched against it, that would take a great deal of time and knowledge would be required to refute the debunking; 'Loose Change - Final Cut' is better on that count, but is likely to be confused by newcomers to the 9/11 Truth Movement with the attacks against 'Loose Change 2'.
I would be happy to send you, say, 3 copies of the three (or another if you wish), which you could loan to fellow students.
Then if and when you get some people interested, you could form a 'group', and perhaps arrange showings of DVD's in the College or elsewhere.
If you want me to send you copies, PM me with your address.

It is very important to get students to take up this issue, so I am really pleased you are trying to spread the word.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Best 9/11 truth documentary for English teens aged 16-20 Reply with quote

megmo1571 wrote:

It has to be:

Have you gone forward at all with your 'poster' plans?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: