FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C21 Illuminati - fact or fantasy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough - but there is enough evidence for me to believe much of this stuff.

And I have seen evil government ministers with my own eyes, a formal gangster capitalist network in the Western world operating behind closed doors. And I have seen how they keep the TV cameras pointing the other way.

They've been working for centuries at a plan to quite literally 'take over the world' and when they realise they've been rumbled they will realise the only real power they have, apart from to continue to parasite off us, is the power to destroy.

I see it as a fatal flaw of any analysis of 9/11 and/or 7/7 to preclude an Illuminati/Secret Society connection in the bigger picture. It also helps explains why Freemasonry is 90% benign, mostly fluffy, well-meaning fellahs.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
isfahan
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an interesting graph with the capstone marked 'Global Elite'. That, in my opinion, is a far more suitable term than 'Illuminati.'

It occurs to me that on most Egyptian pyramids the capstones are missing, their having disappeared a long time ago. That reminds me of the Illuminati who also disappeared a long time ago.

Both seem to have been the casualties of time. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Whatever the truth might or might not be about the Illuminati, and it is not being suggested that the claims reported above are anything more than a subjective viewpoint held by those who subscribe to the existence of Illuminist global manipulation by a shadowy New World Order

From the summary on the website you directed us to, 'The Illuminati, A Concise Appraisal by Ecclesia Apostolica Jesu Christi'.

This is an interesting graph showing how the Global Elite financed both the Soviets and the Nazis. That's right they did through their Capitalist system. And what is here described as the Global Elite (which others call the Illuminati) is what G.G. Preparata describes as the Anglo-American fraternities in his book, 'Conjuring Hitler'. Along with Global Elite I prefer to pin the responsibility on the Anglo-American fraternities. They are a visible target unlike the so-called Illuminati.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isfahan wrote:
That reminds me of the Illuminati who also disappeared a long time ago.

..... seem to have been the casualties of time.

There is no more evidence for their disappearance than there is for their current existence....

......however, seeing as the a priori reality was that they DID exist the weight of evidence (or lack of thereof), not indicating any change in the situation, should be assumed to lean towards their continued existence.

Other than to counteract your baffling insistence that the 'Illuminati' no longer exist, I would consider the above argument pointless....

.....it is, however, logical.
isfahan
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is no more evidence for their disappearance than there is for their current existence....

......however, seeing as the a priori reality was that they DID exist the weight of evidence (or lack of thereof), not indicating any change in the situation, should be assumed to lean towards their continued existence.

Other than to counteract your baffling insistence that the 'Illuminati' no longer exist, I would consider the above argument pointless....

.....it is, however, logical.

The following is a clip from Donald Rumsfeld addressing the UN on USUK allegations on the existence of Iraqi WMD as a justification to attack Iraq:

"......however, seeing as the a priori reality was that they DID exist the weight of evidence (or lack of thereof), not indicating any change in the situation, should be assumed to lean towards their continued existence."

Do you see how ridiculous this argument is, Kbo234?

The current existence of the Illuminati is on a par with the WMD bogeyman.

BTW, no way am I putting you on a par with the ghastly Rumsfeld. Smile

Quote:
your baffling insistence

"Baffling insistence"? Funny, that's just how I view the baffling insistence by those who, despite the lack of a single scrap of evidence, insist that the Illuminati continues to exist!

Quote:

Fair enough, then is it realistic to talk about something as if it does exist as a given fact rather than as a speculation? If there is no evidence either way then we must accept that the current existence of the Illuminati is, at best, uncertain and that their continued influence on Freemasonry is speculative, not a certainty.
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The following is a clip from Donald Rumsfeld addressing the UN on USUK allegations on the existence of Iraqi WMD as a justification to attack Iraq:

"......however, seeing as the a priori reality was that they DID exist the weight of evidence (or lack of thereof), not indicating any change in the situation, should be assumed to lean towards their continued existence."

Do you see how ridiculous this argument is, Kbo234?

The current existence of the Illuminati is on a par with the WMD bogeyman.

As your fond of suggesting Isfahan, this is a false analogy.

The difference quite clearly is that The Illuminati are an historically verifiable entity.

There are countless documents that relate to their existence.

There was never any documentation that related to the existence of Iraqi WMD's apart from a now proven fake dossier.

Until you can prove that the documents relating to The Illuminati are fake, and show us how they faded away or were stamped out after Washington identified them in his letter to Snyder, Kbo234's point still stands.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
isfahan
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As your fond of suggesting Isfahan, this is a false analogy.

I was pretending to attribute Kbo234's words to Rumsfeld on WMD to illustrate the hollow reasoning of Kbo's statement.

I thought I made that clear.

Quote:
The difference quite clearly is that The Illuminati are an historically verifiable entity.

No difference. Whether or not either the Illuminati or Iraqi WMD existed or not is now not the point. The point in both cases relates to their existence in the time of the respective controversies. That is why I made the WMD analogy where we know Rumsfeld was trying to suggest, like you and Kbo here, that just because there was no evidence of their existence that didn't mean they didn't exist!

Quote:
There are countless documents that relate to their existence.

But current existence? Show me even one document showing their current existence.

I never disputed the Illuminati's earlier existence, that's not the issue in dispute as you well know though pretend not to. The issue is their current existence which neither you nor anyone else has been able to prove.

Quote:
Until you can prove that the documents relating to The Illuminati are fake, and show us how they faded away or were stamped out after Washington identified them in his letter to Snyder, Kbo234's point still stands.

So I say the Moon is made of Green Cheese and you demand that I prove it. I reply that I can't but until you can prove the opposite my case still stands! Ok, then let me add that a billion fairies can all dance simultaneously on a pinhead. Now prove me wrong!

The onus of proof must lie on those who claim that something exists of which there is no current evidence. That is, unless you wish to use the Code Napoleon of guilty until proven innocent!

And when all is said and done it seems to me that what is more important here is the preservation of your own ego and your desire to be proven right than the Illuminati's disputed existence today.

Now, until you can show me good, solid evidence of their current existence please cease making these fatuous comments. They won't be answered by me.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isfahan wrote:
Please cease making these fatuous comments. They won't be answered by me.

But they will, won't they.
Why don't we just agree to differ?

And check this 'incontrovertible' proof

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyN1O-GwALI

and one of the all time favourites - posted here v. soon after its original release

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
isfahan
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But they will, won't they. Why don't we just agree to differ?

I was just responding to Lee's challenge to show how ridiculous his reasoning was.

Actually, I am just as fascinated by the Illuminati as you all seem to be. And I would be delighted (in one sense at least) if proof could be found that legitimises the use of the name in current terms. Delighted because it would prove that those who claim it exists are on the ball but not delighted at all that they really are manipulating everyone, including the Freemasons, on behalf of the NWO.

I really liked the first video. The second is artistically good but confuses the issue with using the Cross, Krishna &c, all symbols which have existed for millenia in the Occident, Asia and ancient America.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation"
"If a writer publishes any thing that attracts notice, and is in itself just, but does not accord with our plan, we must endeavour to win him over, or decry him."
http://www.bilderberg.org/lucis.htm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon Ronson : Who pulls the strings? (part 3)

I note that this reporter has had mixed reactions to his work on this site. For the following report he gains my gratitude. And how did he get such information? Simple, asking the right person the right questions, a knack that most of the media prefer to avoid.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4149485,00.html

Corporate industry and companies involved with the exploitation of commodities on a global scale are not evil, their sole function is to increase profit. This can be achieved by developing new markets, increasing their own market share, and where possible market monopolization. Other considerations are reducing the cost of resources and using monetary systems to their best advantage. To these aims, no means may automatically be discounted and all actions made are on a cost-benefit basis, for preference better to operate in areas where restrictions on operations are minimal and human right concerns are of a low priority, or utilise third parties in order that direct obligations for both community and workforce are negated.

In general it can be argued that these organisations benefit mankind through innovation and efficiencies using profit to fund research and development. It must be noted however that beneficial development may also be stifled were there exists conflicts between innovation and the prime aim of an organisation, profit. Any beneficial arguments that apply to Global Banking and Media interests are far harder to define.

In short the such organisations are not evil per se, they are however devoid on of humanity, morality and are consciousness only to considerations of profit. And it is in this environment that the seeds of evil are sown.

I have for some time been rather bemused by the list of those having dealings with the Bilderberg Organisation. In that I cannot believe that all politicians and minor royalty that attend Bilderberg meetings do so in order to align themselves with sinister forces against human welfare. that said, it is clear to see that reptilian attendees such as Blair and Mandelson are motivated predominantly through self-interest, the motivation of others remains less clear. Thatcher for example, (although earning my deepest loathing), surely regarded herself as a patriot first and foremost. Healey, a joint founder, should his aim have been to amass a fortune on the back of foreign bankers, he failed spectacularly.

Inducements for active involvement in this organisation must be subtle. As with all organisations there are wheels within wheels. In this, invitations would be extended to identify weaknesses to be exploited for compliance to the wishes of others. Other than greed, frailties among others such as naivety, vanity, arrogance and plain stupidity would be equally effective. With this in mind the reason for involvement of outwardly benign characters involved with this organisation has a greater rational.

Why did Thatcher, a anti-european push hardest to expand the EC to new members and throw British Interests open to predation by global capitalists? Why should Healey have had any more concern over Islamic fundamentalists than he had over the communist world or the many dictatorships that exist? Why when the British economy has just been shafted by global banks would Brown call in a Rothchild for advice?

While giving little vindication to the actions perpetrated by members of this organisation it is recognised that the inducements offered are highly seductive. Who amongst us would not think twice should we be presented with an offer 'Come and join our club and together we will make a better world'. The flaw of course, our better world is unlikely to be better for everybody, and in closed society, you may blinker your outlook predominantly to views of other members.

I speculate such organisations such as the Club of Rome, Council on Foreign Relations may operate a similar manner and offer these views to be corrected in seeking further understanding to address the true immorality present within the world today. Should we modify our views from.. we righteous, you iniquitous to.. we aware and understanding, you (possible depraved), misguided and manipulated.

Other Points.
The Masons organisation may have been used by the elite to influence events on a global scale. This I submit is not the case today, the membership is too broad based and the secrecy element only as good as next person to air their version on the internet, the symbolism and indoctrination ceremonies cannot be regarded as a serious issue. (The best way to keep a secret is not to let it be known that there is a secret).

I do not underestimate the insidious nature of actions that this organisation can have on justice on a local level. While members must recognise that there is an element of self-interest is to a greater or lesser extent as a benefit to joining some regard social activities and charity work as a compensation to general society and don't see themselves as reprehensible.

[/url]

Last edited by Pugwash on Fri May 08, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiritus The Satanic Masonic ∆ Illuminati 1
New 2 part YouTube vid on this topic

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqEUK_wt1RU

The Illuminati Freemason Conspiracy
The Freemasons began as members of craft guilds who united into lodges in England in the early 1700's. They stressed religious tolerance, the equality of their male peers, and the themes of classic liberalism and the Enlightenment. Today they are a worldwide fraternal order that still educates its members about philosophical ideas, and engages in harmless rituals, but also offers networking for business and political leaders, and carries out charitable activities.
The idea of a widespread freemason conspiracy originated in the late 1700's and flourished in the US in the 1800's. Persons who embrace this theory often point to purported Masonic symbols such as the pyramid and the eye on the back of the dollar bill as evidence of the conspiracy. Allegations of a freemason conspiracy trace back to British author John Robison who wrote the 1798 book Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the secret meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati, and Reading Societies, collected from good authorities. Robison influenced French author Abbé Augustin Barruel, whose first two volumes of his eventual four volume study, Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, beat Robison's book to the printer. Both Robison and Barruel discuss the attempt by Bavarian intellectual Adam Weishaupt to spread the ideas of the Enlightenment through his secretive society, the Order of the Illuminati.

Source: http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati...

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two prime source books for our knowledge of Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati conspiracy are Professor John Robison's *Proofs of a Conspiracy*, first published in 1798, and the Abbe Augustin Barruel's impressive four-volume study, *Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism*, published in 1799, some months after the first appearance of Robison's book. Both men -- one a Professor of Natural Philosophy at Edinburgh University, the other a French clergyman -- writing in different countries and in different languages, without the one knowing the other, basically covered the same subject matter and came to the very same conclusions. Thus, we have two excellent works which tell us virtually all we need to know about the origin of history's most diabolical, long- range conspiracy.

While Barruel's work is the more extensive, better documented, and perhaps more painstakingly accurate, Professor Robison's book is the more literate, sophisticated and reflective. Its documentation is extensive, but its intellectual scope is its chief delight, for Robison, in this work, is more than merely historian; he is a philosopher, moralist, social commentator, wise observer of human foibles, scientist, critic, and stylist.

Robison had all of the virtues of the enlightened, rational, scientific, humane and religious spirit which characterized the founders of our own country and which represented the flower of eighteenth century English intellect. He had traveled widely in the old and new worlds, was one of the century's leading teachers of science -- then known as "natural philosophy" -- and he knew many of the major men of achievement in all the sciences. He was a close friend of James Watt, the inventor of the steam engine, who described Robison when the latter died in 1805 at the age of 66 as "a man of the clearest head and the most science of anybody I have ever known."

Professor Robison was a member of the distinguished circle of intellectuals who at that time enhanced the reputation of the University of Edinburgh. In fact, in 1783, Robison was elected general secretary of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. In short, Robison was one of the leading intellects of his time, deeply interested in every aspect of man's attainments, both scientific and moral, in civilized society.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/proof_of_conspiracy.htm

And could this be the man himself?

https://www.1st-art-gallery.com/Sir-Henry-Raeburn/John-Robison,-C.1798 .html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A whole Magazine issue (Republic Magazine Issue 11) devoted to Secret Societies, including Illuminati:

32* Mason spills the beans; Skull & Bones; CFR;

http://www.republicmagazine.com/issue-11-the-dark-hand-of-history/

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As America travels along on its course with destiny, I often wonder about the invisible hands molding our laws, our media, and ultimately, our lives. These invisible forces seem to corral the people into shopping malls on certain days or makes them hide in a corner when the threat level is raised. Are we truly represented in congress or are our elected leaders paid lip service by the elite? Who are the elite? The late George Carlin said it best “it’s a private club, and you ain’t invited!” Are deals really made in smoky back rooms? Are there really bizarre initiation rites to become accepted by those mortals who pull the strings of society? In this, our 11th issue of Republic, we have dared to venture into the tombs, temples and halls of the secret rulers to bring light to the dark places so that you may know where to clip the strings of the puppet masters. Snip… Snip…
http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine11.pdf

outsider wrote:
A whole Magazine issue (Republic Magazine Issue 11) devoted to Secret Societies, including Illuminati:

32* Mason spills the beans; Skull & Bones; CFR;

http://www.republicmagazine.com/issue-11-the-dark-hand-of-history/

Republic-Magazine11.pdf
 Description:
Republic Magazine on Secret Societies and the 'Hdden Hand'.

Download
 Filename:  Republic-Magazine11.pdf
 Filesize:  5.11 MB
 Downloaded:  824 Time(s)

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Review:
Illuminati - The Cult that Hijacked the World
Volume One: The False Messiah
By Henry Makow Ph.D.
Paperback: 249 pages
Publisher: Silas Green 2009
ISBN-13: 978-1-4392-1148-9

The book is very interesting and consists so to say of two parts, a metaphysical one and a political one. The metaphysical part is very bad and the political part is very good and I’ll try to show why.
It begins already on page 1 "Our Leaders are not chosen for their intelligence or achievement but rather because they are able to win the peoples' trust and willing to betray it. They are chosen by a small Satanic cult — Cabalistic bankers and Freemasons — that controls the wo world's finances and media."
>> The normal reader surely ends up with the following questions:
What is a Cabalistic banker? What is Cabala (also termed Cabbalah, Qabbalah or Kabbalah)? Who can be called a Cabbalist?
In short: Cabbala is the highest form of magic, namely the magic of the word. The Bible has it in the gospel of John 1:1: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Thus it is clear, that Cabbala is a holy science.
The highest Cabbalist who walked on our earth was Christ and his best disciple was John who was initiated into the Cabbala and therefore could make the statement as cited above.
Magic is the highest science on earth and consists of theory and practice just like the natural science. Within the Jewish community the practice of Cabbala is kept secret but since 50 years anybody can learn what Cabbalah is from the book "The Key to the True Kabbalah" by Franz Bardon.
Can a criminal banker or any other criminal become a Cabbalist? No he cannot, because Cabbala is a holy science and only a holy person can become a real Cabbalist! Therefore all the statements of Mr. Makow concerning this science are nonsense.

For instance on page 5: "They would discover that the Cabala is the basis of modern witchcraft, astrology, numerology, tarot cards, black magic, androgyny, sex worship and much of the New Age movement. ... The Cabala is the basis of the cult of sex worship that has engulfed the world. Conjugal sex is a required ritual for Cabalist Jews an the Sabbath." Page 14: "Whether an occultist is White Magic or Black Magick, their cornerstone of belief and thought is the Cabala. When Antichrist arises, he shall be basing his practice of the occult and the Jewish Cabala."
Page 246: "The Illuminati dogma is pure Cabalism (Occultism) which sees chaos and destruction as a prerequisite to change." The Cabbala is no Jewish discovery but was brought to the Jewish community from Egypt by people like Mose."
>> The question remains: Wherefrom did Mr. Makow take all these false statements? The answer is: He took it from the literature of the priests of the Christian church. All his statements are taken from the witch hunt of the Christian inquisition which burnt innocent human beings through three hundred years in the past and is going on to use modern means in the present day wars, because many of the present day war criminals walk around with the bible under their arm.
Is it not known to him who is in possession of the worlds greatest library of Magic and Cabbala? It is the Vatican of course, because the priests were able to collect the books for more than thousand years!

After Mr. Makow the Illuminati consist mainly of a group of evil Cabbalists and Freemasons, especially bankers and super rich people. Page 11: "The Illuminati hides behind the skirts of ordinary Jews. The cult that hijacked the world is the tiny nucleus of Cabalistic bankers and Masons based in London and directed by the House of Rothschild."
>> This is an error of course because the most powerful rulers have the use to hide behind those who are eager to play on the stage of the world as Mr. Walter Rathenau explained that already hundred years ago.
As Franz Bardon explains in his book "Frabato" all the members of the 99th-Orders are bound by death oaths and therefore will never open their identity. Even if some Jews are Members of a 99th-Order there remain 98 other ones of the same kind on our earth which have probably different aims.

Page 4: "The bankers use this Jewish Messianism as an instrument to consolidate their material, spiritual and cultural hegemony. Judaism (with Communism & Zionism) are systems to control Jews, and through them the human race."
>> Indeed many bankers are powerful people, but how about the priests of the different world religions? The main problem is namely that every banker has a priest behind him, be it a priest of a church or of a secret society!

Page 11: "The Illuminati hides behind the skirts of ordinary Jews. The cult that hijacked the world is the tiny nucleus of Cabalistic bankers and Masons based in London and directed by the House of Rothschild."
Page 14: "Whether an occultist is White Magic or Black Magick, their cornerstone of belief and thought is the Cabala. When Antichrist arises, he shall be basing his practice of the occult and the Jewish Cabala."
>> As I mentioned already this statement is nonsense because it is Christ who uses the Cabbala and not the Antichrist!

Page 16: "(The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is the blueprint of the New World Order and key to understanding history and current events. I examine it and the "forgery" Claims later in this volume.)"
>> That is exactly the important truth and the evidence that Mr. Makow is not a Zionist provocateur as many of those writing about conspiracy.
Page 38: "The British and Jewish goal of world domination was synonymous and used Freemasonry as an instrument."

Page 40: "The last push came from a secret society Cecil Rhodes started for Nathaniel Rothschild in 1891 to, "absorb the wealth of the world" and "to take the government of the whole world."
>> Here we are at the focal point of many world problems, the plan of Cecil Rhodes to conquer the world for the British Empire. In my "Secret Policy" I tried to provide the evidence that the plan of Rhodes was the background for the "Protocols of Zion".

Page 45: "MacDonald does not suggest remedies. But to combat the "New World Order," Western nations must return to their Christian and national roots."
>> Mr. Makow, the old Christian believe cannot be a means for the presents and the future, because the practice of life has shown that this conception of the world has come to its end. Mr. Karlheinz Deschner has written a "Criminal History of Christianity" in ten volumes which provides the full range of knowledge (www.deschner.info). Christianity must go through a new Reformation as I have tried to show this in my book "Christianity and Atheism in relation to Occultism and Magic" in 1990.
The same counts for the national roots. In 1945 there were 60 nations on our globe. Meanwhile the "Illuminati" have created 132 nations more as the UN members list shows. Why did they do this? Because they plan the fight of all against all! The creation of each new nation means an increase of national egoism in the world, and that is needed to ruin this globe. Moreover it diminishes the opposition against the few remaining big players, because the little nations cannot keep up any sovereignty without foreign help.

Page 54: "It is estimated that the Cheka was responsible for at least 20 million deaths, according to courageous Jewish writer Steve Plocker who says the Cheka was led and staffed mainly by Jews. The Cheka was empowered by Lenin and Trotsky, which were Illuminati Jews and financed by Illuminati Jewish bankers. "

Page 56: "Soviets Spared Synagogues, Razed Churches / A reader sent a penetrating question: "When Bolshevism took over Russia, they tried to eliminate religion. Their stated philosophy was atheism and they closed Christian Churches and killed or imprisoned the clergy." ... "However, did they also close Jewish synagogues and kill or imprison the rabbis? The answer to this question will explain many things about the early days of Communism and I hope you can provide the truth."... "Last week I stumbled across the answer in a book by American historian Edwin Schoonmaker: "Fifteen years after the Bolshevist Revolution was launched to carry out the Marxist, program, the editor of the "American Hebrew" could write: According to such information that the writer could secure while in Russia a few weeks ago, not one Jewish synagogue has been torn down, as have hundreds-perhaps thousands of the Greek Catholic Churches..."
These are serious statements which are rare to find and qualify Mr. Makow as a real seeker after truth.

Page 57: "The pentagram is the symbol both of the occult and the Soviet Union."
>> Another false statement. How about the 50 pentagrams in the flag of the United States?
Yes, the pentagram is a sign of power, for the Mars-Sphere on one side and for Man on the other side. The full explanation is to be found in good books on Hermetics. For the reader of political books it should now be obvious that it is impossible to understand policy without the background of the occult teachings and the secret societies using this knowledge for their aims.
Many more citations could be stated to show the worth of this precious book, which covers not only policy but a real wide range of important human questions, in spite of the errors about magic and Cabbalah.

Page 68: "Love is the principle of human evolution. God wants to be manifested by His creation. This requires that we obey Him. We were made in God's image. „Be ye therefore perfect, even as your fatherr which is in heaven is perfect," (Matthew 5:4Cool. The more we embody spiritual ideals, the more God-like and Real we become. The opposite is also true."
>> Yes Mr. Makow, this is a very good example for the aims of the human beings „Be ye therefore perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect," (Matthew 5:4Cool." This way to perfection it given in the good books about Magic and Cabbala (Kabbalah) and not in the blind believe of the church teachings which are partly responsible for the present bad state of the world.

P. 71: The mind control and the creation of multiple personalities where you get a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde effect — is very crucial to thiss thing continuing from generation to generation. They will be trained in alchemy, in Indian sorcery, Druidism, Enochian magik, Gnosticism, Hermetic magik, cabbalism, Plato, Sufism — they will know all the different branches of occullt systems:"
>> Yes, that is exactly what the servants of the Vatican study and practice: the Knights of the Holy Grave, the Society of Jesus, the Opus Dei and so on.

P. 81: "The essence of political struggle is actually spiritual, a cosmic battle between God (Good) and Satan (Evil) for the soul of man."

P. 82: "Our political life essentially is theatre. The author of the "Protocols of Zion" chortles: "Who will ever suspect then that all these peoples were stage-managed by us according to a political plan which no one has so much as guessed at in the course of many centuries? (Protocol 13)"

P. 93: "It is possible that members of the Nazi hierarchy were also part Jewish. Hitler's grandmother left the Rothschild's employment in Vienna when she became pregnant with Hitler's father. In his 1964 book "Before Hitler Caine" author Dietrich Bronder, a Jew himself, claims the following personages all had Jewish blood: Hesse, Goering, Strasser, Goebbels, Rosenberg, Frank, Himmler, von Ribbentrop, Heydrich and mang more. (Kardel, Hitler Founder of Israel, p.4. In the 1930's the Jewish German intermarriage rate was 60% and this must have gone an for some time. There were far more mixed Jews than `pure' ones and 150,000 "mischlings" served in the Nazi army."

P. 113: "I believe the Protocols are genuine. They are lectures addressed to Jewish Luciferians (Illuminati, Freemasons) detailing an incredible plan to overthrow Western Civilization, subjugate mankind, and concentrate "all the wealth of the world...in our hands." They were given as a regular series of workshops to these Jewish Masons in Paris."

P. 133: "Quigley relates how a group of aristocratic families centred on the Cecils has dominated British politics for centuries. They spawned the secret society organized by Cecil Rhodes and Nathan Rothschild in 1891, which Rhodes called "a church for the extension of the British Empire" (34) Known as "The Round Table" and the "Milner group," its goal was world domination by the British elite and the re-colonization of the U.S.."

P. 145: "Zionism - A Conspiracy Against Jews > In my opinion, Zionism is a movement to deceive Jews into advancing the objectives of "British" imperialism. Zionists who have build their lives on a false premise naturally will reject this view."
>> By taking the plans of Cecil Rhodes into consideration and the facts of the book "The Empire of the City" by E.C. Knuth this statement is exactly true.

P. 146: "[For more an Zionist-Nazi cooperation, see online Lenni Brenner "Zionism in the Age of Dictators" Also, Lenni Brenner, 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis (2002)]
The cooperation may haue extended to the Jewish holocaust and explain why most Jews passively accepted their fate. In his book, "The Holocaust Victims Accuse" Rabbi Moshe Shonfeld claims that Zionist-led Jewish Councils ("Judenraten") collaborated with the Nazis and deceived non-Zionist Jews."

P. 149: "Zionists Made A Deal With the Devil - Under the 1935 Nuremberg Laws, only two flags were permitted in Nazi Germany. One was the swastika. The other was the blue and white banner of Zionism.
(According to Lenni Brenner's online book "Zionism in the Age of Dictators" Ch.7), the Zionist party was the only other political party in Nazi Germany that enjoyed a measure of freedom. Zionists and Nazis had a common interest, making Jews go to Palestine. Brenner documents how the Zionist and World Jewish leadership prevaricated and obstructed all efforts to save the Jews of Europe."

P. 155: "One can't help but suspect that the Zionists needed to increase the number of Jewish victims to hide their own role in bringing Hitler to power and instigating World War Two. (See "Did the Illuminati Hire Hitler to Start World War Two?")

P. 156: "In 1891, Cecil Rhodes started a secret society called the "Round Table" dedicated to world hegemony for the shareholders of the Bank of England and their allies. These priggish aristocrats, including the Rothschilds, realized they must control the world to safeguard their monopoly on money creation as well as global resources. Imperialism never reflects national interests but the agenda of these bankers."

P. 182: "The headquarters of the Communist-Capitalist International is in the City of London. The Bank of England financed the Nazi war machine just as they financed the Bolshevik revolution. The bankers orchestrated World War Two to destroy the great nation states of Europe and wipe out the cream of the new generation."

P. 205: "I believe that Hitler was stage managed by the Illuminati, i.e. Masons organized around the Rothschild's desire for world tyranny to protect their monopoly an credit.
In the "Protocols of Zion," the author says that all opposition is controlled. If any state raises an objection to Rothschild domination, "it is only pro forma, at our discretion, and by our direction, for their anti-Semitism is indispensable to us for the management of our lesser brethren. (Protocol 9)."

P. 207: "Hitler was a British Agent" is useful as an alternative paradigm. (Usually we cannot recognize truth because we have the wrong paradigm, i.e. our "education" which acts as a filter.) When Hallett says `British, he means Illuminati, the Masonic cult of super rich bankers who control an interlocking network of cartels. This cult is based in the City of London but uses England and most nations and ideologies as sock puppets in a Punch and Judy show called history.
Hallett's claim would clarify many improbable events in the Second World War. For example, why did Hitler let 335,000 Allied soldiers escape at Dunkirk? "
>> Hitler let the Allied soldiers escape because he was both, a British and a Zionist agent.

P. 236: "In the Hindu tradition, mind discipline is called "Raja Yoga:" By learning to meditate, we learn to have constructive thoughts. The key is to treat your thoughts as though they were a stranger's, and edit them. If you master this skill of detachment, you will never be depressed, never go mad for the simple reason that you will not be identified with a negative mental complex."
>> This statement is ridiculous in relation to the things offered about magic and occult science before because of the fact that the eastern Raja Yoga contains the same exercises as the Magic of the west. And what is known as Kabbalah in the west is known as Tantra Yoga in the east. This is known to anybody who is familiar with the basic knowledge of Yoga and Magic (Kabbalah). The blind should not try to teach the blind - at least not in the field of Magic!
Interested in more reviews? Then please have a look at the following link:
Alan Hart: Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews
www.geheimpolitik.de/politik/-Review-Hart.htm
Edwin Black: NAZI NEXUS - America’s Corporate Connections to Hitler’s Holocaust
www.geheimpolitik.de/politik/Review-Black.htm
Juri Lina: Architects of Deception
www.geheimpolitik/politik/Review-Lina.htm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a profile of Lord Rothschild (he of 'Think Tank' fame) by Peter Hennessy (Times 22 May 1984) Rothschild is described as "a modern-day version of Lord Milner, the charismatic imperialist whose proteges ran large chunks of the Empire in the first half of this century."
http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/online/issue06/lob06-04.htm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting this in Libya and Illuminati threads
Muammar Gaddafi was fighting against the illuminati and the reason why he was killed is here!

The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU

.Scorpilingus88· 45 videos
Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 2,6251,107,832
13,176 454 .Like About Share Add to .Uploaded on 13 Feb 2012

The truth is here! FULL LENGTH

Muammar Gaddafi was fighting against the illuminati and the reason why he was killed is here!

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
bedmouse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first posting so please give me some slack as i'm new to all this. My belief is the term Illuminati is banded around Willy Nilly.

People that seek truth that I have come across try to get across to those who are brainwashed the concept of Illuminati. A friend of mine tried to prove this concept to me by showing me imagery in music that depict Illuminati symbolism.

I was of the age to appreciate rock music and the symbolism of satanism ( I concede that some of those rock bands were into the movement of satanism) generally most bands did this as it sold records and fitted in with the followers of that genre to be into that type of lifestyle after so much exposure it desensitized those to its existence.

The symbolism in popular music is going down the same road we've all seen it in lady gaga, Keisha and jay z. The world of you tube is ranked on hits. If I put a music video out now with the all seeing eye and masonic references not only do I get the viewings and comments of those who blindly follow my music but I also now get the viewings of those writing comments and discussing topics about the Illuminati thus pushing my video up the viewing poles and more exposure.

I do not disagree there are probably some of those people higher up the chain who are in secret societies that have got them where they. As we all know Secret societies naturally deselect those less useful to them through monetary constrictions and black ball selection.

we are all chasing down a closed alley trying to expose the likes of Jay Z as Illuminati because if he was we wouldn't know it.

Think back to when you was unenlightened and think how you would have thought if someone said to you " by the way did you know that Beyonce is part of an ancient secret society that is trying to bring the world under their control"

PS its such a mainstream word now my computer just corrected the word and spelled Illuminati properly for me

pps I noticed in the sketch by Monty python that was posted that john Cleese say the word divine is stead of design

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third mayor of Ingolstadt, Sepp Misslbeck, was among the hostages, but was later released by his captor. The gunman kept holding two hostages — a man and a woman — until the Special Forces intervened.
http://rt.com/news/germany-hostages-merkel-hall-659/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P. 2
The Illuminati Master Plan
The Illuminati Master Plan
http://www.scribd.com/doc/514710/The-Illuminati-Master-Plan

THE MASTER PLAN". . . Putting aside fine phrases we shall speak of the significance of each thought: bycomparisons and deductions we shall throw light upon surrounding facts.What I am about to set forth, then, is our system from the two points of view, that of ourselves and that of the Christians.It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, andtherefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorization, andnot by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to be like adictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing tosacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare . . .Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. The idea one must know how to applywhenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the peopleto one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task isrendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, so-called liberalism, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It isprecisely here that triumph of our theory appears: the slackened reins of government areimmediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, becausethe blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and thenew authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism.In our day the power which has replaced that of the rulers who were liberal is the powerof Gold. Time was when Faith ruled. The idea of freedom is impossible of realizationbecause no one knows how to use it with moderation. It is enough to hand over a peopleto self-government for a certain length of time for that people to be turned into adisorganized mob . . .Whether a State exhausts itself in its own convulsions, whether its internal discord bringsit under the power of external foes - in any case it can be accounted irretrievable lost: it isour power. The despotism of Capital, which is entirely in our hands, reaches out to it astraw that the State, willy-nilly, must take hold of: if not - it goes to the bottom . . .It is possible for any logical mind to hope with any success to guide crowds by the aide of reasonable counsels and arguments, when any objection or contradiction, senselessthough it may be, can be made and when such objection may find more favor with thepeople, whose powers of reasoning are superficial? Men in masses and the men in masses,being solely guided by petty passions, paltry beliefs, customs, traditions and sentimentaltheorism, fall a prey to party dissension, which hinders any kind of agreement even onthe basis of a perfectly reasonable argument . . .The political has nothing in common with the moral. The ruler who is governed by themoral is not a skilled politician, and therefore unstable on his throne. He who wishes torule must have our course both to cunning . . . and to make believe. Great national

qualities, like frankness and honest, are vices in politics, for they bring down rulers fromtheir thrones more effectively and more certainly than the most powerful enemy. Suchqualities must be attributes of the kingdoms of the Christians but we must in no wise beguided by them . . .Our power in the present tottering condition of all forms of power will be more invinciblethan any other, because it will remain invisible until the moment it has gained suchstrength that no cunning can any longer undermine it . . .Out of the temporary evil we are now compelled to commit will emerge the good of anunshakable rule, which will restore the regular course of the machinery of the nationallife, brought to naught by liberalism. The result justifies the means. Let us, however, inour plans, direct our attention not so much to what is good and moral as to what isnecessary and useful..Before us is a plan in which is laid down strategically the line from which we cannotdeviate without running the risk of seeing the labour of many centuries brought to naught.In order to elaborate satisfactory forms of action it is necessary to have regard to therascality, the slackness, the instability of the mob, its lack of capacity to understand andrespect the conditions of its own life, or its own welfare. It must be understood that themight of a mob is blind, senseless and unreasoning force ever at the mercy of asuggestion from any side. The blind cannot lead the blind without bringing them intoabyss; consequently members of the mob, upstarts from the people even though theyshould be as a genius for wisdom, yet having no understanding of the political, cannotcome forward as leaders of the mob without bringing the whole nation to ruin . . .Our countersign is - force and Make-Believe. Only force conquers in political affairs,especially if it be concealed in the talents essential to statesmen. Violence must be theprinciple, and cunning and make-believe the rule for governments which do not lay downtheir crowns at the feet of agents of some new power. This evil is the one and only meansto attain the end of good. Therefore we must not stop at bribery, deceit and treacherywhen they should serve towards the attainment of our end. In politics one must know howto seize the property of others without hesitation if by it we secure submission andsovereignty,Our state, marching along on the path of peaceful conquest, has the right to replace thehorrors of war by less noticeable and more satisfactory sentences of death, necessary tomaintain the terror which tends to produce blind submission. Just but merciless severity isthe greatest factor of strength in the State: not only for the sake of gain but also in thename of duty, for the sake of victory . . .Far back in ancient times we were the first to cry among the masses of the people thewords "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," words many times repeated since those days of stupid poll-parrots who from all sides round flew down on these baits and with themcarried away the well-being of the world, true freedom of the individual, so formerly wellguarded against the pressure of the mob. The would be wise men of the Christians, the

intellectuals, could not make anything out of the uttered words in their abstractness; didnot note the contradiction of their meaning and inter-relation; did not see that in naturethere is no equality, cannot be freedom; that Nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters, and capacities, just as immutably as she has establishedsubordination to her laws; never stopped to think that the mob is a blind thing, thatupstarts elected from among it to bear rule are in regard to the political, the same blindmen as the mob itself.In all corners of the earth the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" brought to our ranks,thanks to our blind agents, whole legions who bore our banners with enthusiasm. And allthe time these words were canker-worms at work boring into the well-being of theChristians, putting an end everywhere to peace, quiet, solidarity and destroying all thefoundations of the Christians states. As you will see latter, this helped us to triumph; itgave us the possibility, and among other things of getting into our hands the master card -the destruction of the privileges, or in other words of the very existence of the aristocracyof the Christians, that class which was the only defense peoples and countries had againstus . . .Our triumph has been rendered easier by the fact that in our relations with the men whomwe wanted we have always worked upon the most sensitive chords of the human mind,upon the cash account, upon the cupidity, upon the insatiability for the material needs of man; and each one of these human weaknesses, taken alone, is sufficient to paralyzeinitiative, for it hands over the will of men to the disposition of him who has bought ouractivities.-2-Our international rights will then wipe out the national rights, in the proper sense of right,and will rule the nations precisely as the civil law of the States rules the relations of theirsubjects among themselves. [Editor's Note: Over 200 years ago they were laying plansfor the United Nations.]The administrators, whom we shall choose from among the public, with strict regard tothe capacities for servile obedience, will not be persons trained in the art of government,and will therefore easily become pawns in our game in the hands of men of learning andgenius who will be their advisors, specialists bred and reared from early childhood to rule the affairs of the whole world. As is well known to you, these specialists of our have beendrawing, to fit them for rule, the information they need from our political plans from thelessons of history, from observations made of the events of every moment as it passes.The Christians are not guided by practical use of unprejudiced historical observation, but by theoretical routine without any critical regard to consequent results. We need not,therefore, take any account of them - let them amuse themselves until the hour strikes, orlive on hopes of new forms of enterprising pastime, or on the memories of all they have enjoyed. For them, let that play the principal part of which we have persuaded them to accept as the dictates of science (theory). It is with this object in view that we are constantly, by means of our press, arousing a blind confidence in these theories.

The intellectuals of the Christians will puff themselves with their knowledge and, without any logical verification of them, will put into effect all the information available from science,which our agentur specialists have cunningly pieced together for the purpose of educating their minds in the direction we want . . .In the hands of the State of today there is a great force that creates the movement of thought in the people, and that is the press. That part is played by the press is to keeppointing out requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaintsof the people, to express and create discontent. It is in the Press that the triumph of freedom of speech finds its force; and it has fallen into our hands. Through the Press wehave gained the power of influence while remaining ourselves in the shade; thanks to thePress we have the gold in our hands, not withstanding that we have had to gather it out of oceans of blood and tears. But it has paid us, though we have sacrificed many of ourpeople. Each victim on our side is worth in the sight of God a thousand Christians.-3-The constitution scales of these days will shortly break down, for we have establishedthem with a certain lack of accurate balance in order that they may oscillate incessantlyuntil they wear through the pivot on which they turn. The Christians are under theimpression that they have welded them sufficiently strong and they have all along kept onexpecting the scales would come into equilibrium . . .In order to incite seekers after the power to a misuse of power, we have set all forces inopposition one to another, breaking up their liberal tendencies towards independence. tothis end, we have stirred up every form of enterprises, we have armed all parties, we haveset up authority as a target for every ambition. Of States we have made gladiatorial arenaswhere a host of confused issues contend . . . A little more, and disorders and bankruptcywill be universal . . .Babblers inexhaustible have turned into oratorical contests and the sittings of Parliamentand Administrative Boards. Bold journalists and unscrupulous pamphleteers daily fallupon executive officials. Abuses of power will put the final touch in preparing allinstitutions for their overthrow and everything will fly skyward under the blows of themaddened mob.All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever they werechained to slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might freethemselves, these could be settled with, but from want they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actualrights. All these so-called "People's Rights" can exist only in idea, an idea which cannever be realized in practical life. What is to the proletariat labourer, bowed double overto this heavy toll, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalistsget the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariathas no other profit out of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me remind people there are two brilliant books on the historical Illuminati
Robison and Barreul
This email though, sent to a photographer friend of mine, is more amusing Wink

Quote:

Date: 10 November 2013 01:46:37 GMT
Subject: INVITATION 72.4.240.114
Reply-To: <freemecy@in.com>

WORLD GREATEST OFFER

Become a member of the Great Illuminati and posses riches, connections and fame. all the power you ever wanted, don't miss this opportunity grab it because there may not be another chance.

We open door of acceptance once in ten years, and few are chosen. I really congratulate you for this great offer on your door step. We choose people, people don’t choose us. You can be among the chosen this year. The great association as been in existence since May 1, 1776 named The Illuminati (aka Bavarian Illuminati). What does this mean? The name derives from the Latin illuminatur, which means “the enlightened” Who are the Illuminati? They are, in essence, a cartel or groups of elite people. These people are basically rich, intelligent, or possessed special skills of various kinds and industrialists based in Western Europe and North America. The names of certain families persist over long periods of time. Some of the most important names are Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg, Schroder and Schiff.

We make people great and we rule the world. many of the world's political leaders & celebrities are members. When you become a member you will have the opportunity to be great and dine with great men from different nations. We rule every social part of the world, music, sports and politics, the second essential component is control of the media. It is controlled through business fashion. We choose men with potentials and we made them what they are today. We are here for you to make your dream come through; if you dream it you can achieve it.

These are opportunity the celebrities and the richest men had, they utilize it and became idol.'s You have more to know when you finally become a full member.

You are advised to fill all the stated information below and submitted to our in charge Co-ordinator on the email given below, for further instructions and direction.

Name: Co-ordinator Rev. Jack Deng
Address: Empire State Building - 350 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10118[1] United States

Personal Details:
1) Your full name
2) Phone, fax and mobile#
3) Address:
4) Profession:
5) Age/Sex:
6) Marital status:
7) Scanned copy of your I.D card

In two months the story of your life will change. Do not be the killer of your dream.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your membership invitation confidential till your membership is processed and you're made a member. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claimants or unwarranted membership claims by unqualified persons. Please be warned.

Remember, you are expected to complete your membership process immediately and not more than 7 days to the date of notification. Any claim not made at the appropriate time will be canceled.

All the members and staffs of the great ILLUMINATI. wishes to congratulates you and thank you for being a part of our International membership program.

We wish you continued good fortunes.

Thanks.
JANICE BROWN.
Online announcer

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE ROUND TABLE
http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/round-table

Queen Elizabeth in the robes of the Sovereign of the Order of the Garter.
Queen Elizabeth
in the robes of the Sovereign
of the Order of the Garter

The plot of the Illuminati is directed from London, where the objectives are guided by a financial oligarchy, in the City of London, which is run by the Bank of England, a private corporation. The square-mile-large City is a sovereign state, located in the heart of greater London. As the “Vatican of the financial world,” the City is not subject to British law.[1] It is said to be run by the “Crown”, meaning the Queen Elizabeth II, the titular head of the Illuminati, as the representative of the culmination of centuries of intermarriage among the Lucifarian bloodlines.

There is a temporal power among the Illuminati, which is represented by the powerful financial families. But there is also a symbolic head, representing the fruit of the ancient bloodline. That is Queen Elizabeth. She is the Holy Grail, as it were, the vessel which carries the “holy blood,” the culmination of centuries of intermarriage of the Kabbalistic bloodlines, believed to derive in the several directions from King David. According to L.G. Pine, the Editor of the prestigious Burke’s Peerage, Jews “have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual. So closely linked are the Jews and the lords that a blow against the Jews in this country would not be possible without injuring the aristocracy also.”[2]

The Queen is not only the Grand Patroness of Freemasonry, but heads the Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, worldwide. When a Mason reaches the 33rd degree, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to the Queen.According to researcher Dr. John Coleman, who interviewed a Grand Master at Oxford, the Knights of the Garter are the inner-sanctum, the elite of the elite of Her Majesty’s Most Venerable Order of St. John of Jerusalem. The Knights of the Order of the Garter are the leaders of the Illuminati hierarchy, and Queen Elizabeth II’s most trusted “Privy Council”.[3]

Queen Victoria wearing the Garter around her left arm
Queen Victoria
wearing the Garter
around her left arm

Queen Elizabeth II heads a circle of individuals who represent the pinnacle of centuries of intermarrying among the aristocracy of Europe and Armenia, and more recently, of the family of Frederick II the Great of Prussia, and the descendants of Karl of Hessen-Kassel, the Grand Master of the Asiatic Brethren, Catherine the Great, and Queen Victoria. A central figure in this lineage is the Ethiopian Gannibal, whose granddaughter Charlotte was the grandmother of Queen Victoria, and whose son married the daughter of Frederick III of Hessen-Kassell.

Frederick William III of Prussia
Frederick William III of Prussia

Charlotte’s brother was Charles II Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, whose daughter married the heir of the Prussian crown, Frederick William III. Frederick II of Prussia was succeeded by his nephew, Frederick William II, who married Louise of Brunswick-Wolfenbuettel. She was the sister of Frederick Duke of Brunswick, the Grand Master of the Strict Templar Observance, and who had convened the great Masonic convention at Wilhelmsbad in Hessen-Kassel. Frederick Wilhelm II of Prussia was the father of Frederick William III, who became a member of the Order of the Garter.

Of Frederick William III and Louise’ four children, three married the brothers and sisters of Csar Alexander I. Frederick William III’s daughter, Charlotte of Prussia, married Paul’s son, Czar Nicholas I, who succeeded Alexander I, and who also belonged to the Order of the Garter. Frederick’s son Wilhelm I married Augusta of Saxe-Weimar, the daughter of Nicholas’ sister Maria Romanov. A third child of Frederick, Friedrich Karl Alexander of Prussia, married Maria’s other daughter, Marie Luisa Alexandrina von Saxe-Weimar.

The son of Csar Nicholas, Constantine Nicholaievitch Romanov, Grand Duke of Russia, fathered Olga Constantinovna Romanov, who married George I King of Greece. George was a member of the Order of the Garter, as was his father, Christian IX of Denmark. Queen Victoria is more is recognized as the greatest monarch of the age, and her children and grandchildren married into nearly all the royal families of Europe. Less well known, however, is that this was achieved to almost a greater extent by Christian IX, the grandson of Karl Landgrave of Hessen-Kassel.

Paul I of Russia
Paul I of Russia

Christian IX was, in the last years of his life, named Europe’s “father-in-law”. He was not expected to become king until a series of dubioius circumstances made him heir in 1852. He succeeded to the throne in 1863. He married Louise of Hessen-Kassel, the daughter of Karl’s brother, Frederick III of Hessen-Kassell, and Caroline of Nassau-Usingen, a descendant of Habsburg emperor Ferdinand I, and thorugh him, from the ibn Yahya family of Portugal.[4] At his death in 1906, their children or grandchildren sat on the thrones of Great Britain, Russia, Norway, Greece and, of course, Denmark itself. Later generations of his descendants would add the thrones of Belgium, Spain, Romania, and Yugoslavia to the list, as well as the titular throne of Hanover. Christian’s youngest son had been offered, and refused, the throne of Bulgaria.

Christian’s daughter, Maria Fyodorovna married Csar Nicholas III, father of Nicholas II who was killed by the Bolsheviks in 1918. Princess Alexandra married Queen Victoria’s son, King Edward VII, the Grand Master of Freemasonry. Edward’s son, George V, married Mary of Teck, whose mother was the granddaughter of George the III and Charlotte, and again of Frederick III of Hessen-Kassell. George V’s son, George VI was the father of Queen Elizabeth II.

Christian IX of Denmark
Christian IX of Denmark

Christian IX’s son, Frederick VIII who succeeded him as King of Denmark, was continued through three children, Ingebord, Haakon VII of Norway of Norway, and Christian X. Haakon VII married his first cousin, Princess Maud of Wales, the daughter of Alexandra and Edward VII. Their son, Olav V, married his first cousin, Princess Märtha of Sweden, the daughter of Ingeborg and Prince Charles of Sweden. They were the parents of the current reigning Harald V of Norway, who is a knight of the Order of the Garter.

Charles brother was Gustav V King of Sweden, the great-grandfather of the current Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, who is also a knight of the Garter, and best known internationally as the presenter of the Nobel Prize. His mother was Sibylla of Saxe-Coburg Gotha, whose grandfather, Leopold Georg Duncan Albert Wettin, Duke of Albany, was the son of Emperor Friedrich III, and of Queen Victoria’s daughter Victoria. Her mother was the great-granddaughter of Christian IX of Denmark’s sister.

George I and Olga had two sons, Andrew Prince of Greece and Denmark, and Constantine I King of the Hellenes. Constantine I married Sophia Dorothea Hohenzollern. Sophia was the daughter of Princess Victoria, the daughter of Queen Victoria. Sophia’s father was Frederick III of Germany the son of Wilhelm I of Prussia and Augusta of Saxe-Weimar.

Prince Edward Duke of Kent
Prince Edward
Duke of Kent

Juan Carlos of Spain

Juan Carlos of Spain

Constantine I and Sophia’s son, Paul I King of Greece, was like his father inducted into the Order of the Garter. He married Federika of Hanover, whose father, Ernest Augustus III, Duke of Brunswick, was the son of Christian IX of Denmark’s daughter Thyra. Frederika’s whose mother was Princess Viktoria Louise of Prussia, the daughter of Sophia’s brother, Kaiser Wilhelm II, the last German Emperor and King of Prussia, who ruled from 1888 to 1918. Paul’s son, Constantine II, married Anne-Marie Princess of Denmark. Anne-Marie is the younger sister of the current Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, who is a member of the Order of the Garter. They are the daughters of Ingrid of Sweden, the daughter of Charles’ nephew, Gustav VI of Sweden. Their father was Frederick IX, the son of Christian X of Denmark.

Constantine was deposed in 1974, but he and Anne-Marie continue to live in exile in London, where Constantine is a close friend of the Prince of Wales, and a godfather to Prince William. Constantine II is related to Charles’ father Prince Philip. Philip’s mother was Alice of Battenburg, whose mother was the daughter of Princess Alice Maud, herself the daughter of Queen Victoria. Alice’s father was Louis of Battenberg, or Mountbatten, who married Victoria Alberta Princess of Hessen by Rhine, the sister of Alexandra Fedorovna von Hessen, who married Czar Nicholas II, and who were both executed by the Bolsheviks in 1918. Philip’s father was Andrew Prince of Greece and Denmark, the brother of Constantine I King of the Greeks.

Constantine II’s sister, Sophia, married King Juan Carlos of Spain, who is also related to Prince Philip. Juan Carlos’ mother is Victoria Eugenie Julia Ena von Battenberg, whose mother was another of Queen Vicotoria’s daughters, Beatrice, who married Henry Maurice of Battenberg, the brother of Louis, and knight of the Garter. Juan Carlos is descended on his mother’s side from Antoine d'Orleans, the grandson of Philip “Egalite” d’Orleans. Juan Carlos, like his grandfather, and great-grandfather before him, is a member of the Order of the Garter, and claims the title of King of Jerusalem.[5] More importantly, Juan Carlos is the great-grandson of Alphonzo XII King of Spain, whose real father was Enrique Puig y Molto, a descendant of Shabbetai Zevi.[6]

Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands
Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard
of the Netherlands

Another knight of the Order of the Garter is Jean of Luxembourg, who Joséphine-Charlotte of Belgium, who is descended from Antoine d’Orleans’ sister, Louise-Marie. Louise-Marie was married to King Leopold I of Belgium. Josephine-Charlotte’s father was Leopold III, the grandson of Leopold I. Leopold III’s wife was Astrid of Sweden, another daughter of Charles I of Sweden and Ingeborg.

Also a member of the Order of the Garter, like her mother before her, is Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands. Beatrix is the daughter of Prince Bernhard and Queen Juliana of the Netherlands. Juliana of the Netherlands was descended from Catherine the Great and her lover, Sergei Saltykov, through Paul’s daughter, Anna Pavlovna, who married William II King of the Netherlands, grandson of Frederick Wilhelm III of Prussia’s sister, Wilhelmina of Purssia.

Other members of the Order of the Garter include Elizabeth’s husband, Prince Philip, as well as their four children, Charles Prince of Wales, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew Duke of York, and Prince Edward Earl of Wessex. The list also includes her first cousins, Princess Alexandra, and Prince Eward Duke of Kent, the current Grand Master of the Masonic United Grand Lodge of England. They are the children of Elizabeth’s uncle, Prince George Duke of Kent, and Princess Marina, a daughter Nicholas, brother to Constatine I Greece.

The list futher includes former Prime Ministers, Margaret Thatcher, and John Major. Mary Soames, Baroness Soames, last surviving child of Winston Churchill is a Lady Companion. Robin Butler, Baron Butler of Brockwell, of the “Butler Report” that concluded that some of the some of the intelligence that suggested Iraq possessed WMDs was incorrect. Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster, the wealthiest aristocrat in the UK.[7]

THE ROTHSCHILD DYNASTY

The Rotschild Dynasty
The Rotschild Dynasty

With the power of the Church removed, the Rothschilds could embark on the great wealth-creating enterprise, founded on the formidable possibilities afforded through interest banking. Mayer Rothschild sent one of his five sons, Nathan, who showed exceptional ability in finance, at the age of twenty-one, with plans of securing control of the Bank of England. Mayer Rothschild also expanded his financial empire by installing each of his sons in other European cities, including Frankfurt, Vienna, Naples, Paris.

Rothschild successfully kept the fortune in the family, according to ancient Illuminati practice, by carefully arranged marriages between closely related family members. In order to carefully maintain the bloodline, of the eighteen marriages made by Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s grandchildren, sixteen were contracted between first cousins. The most successful of the five sons were James in Paris and Nathan Mayer in London. In Paris, James had also achieved dominance in French finance. In Baron Edmond de Rothschild, David Druck writes of him that, “Rothschild’s wealth had reached the 600 million mark. Only one man in France possessed more. That was the King, whose wealth was 800 million. The aggregate wealth of all the bankers in France was 150 million less than that of James Rothschild. This naturally gave him untold powers, even to the extent of unseating governments whenever he chose to do so. It is well known, for example, that he overthrew the Cabinet of Prime Minister Thiers.”[8]

Before Nathan gained control of the Bank of England, he and his international entourage had been backing Germany to defeat Napoleon. Over the course of little more than a decade, Napoleon had acquired control of most of the western and central mainland of Europe. Following its conquest under Napoleon in 1806, the Holy Roman Empire had been abolished. Napoleon instead organised the Confederation of the Rhine, but it collapsed when his campaign failed in Russia 1813. A German Confederation was then created by the Congress of Vienna in 1815, to organize the surviving states of the Holy Roman Empire.

Immediately after the Napoleonic wars, the Illuminati assumed that all the nations of Europe were so destitute and so weary of wars that they would willingly accept any solution. Through the Congress of Vienna, the Rothschilds had hoped to create a sort of early League of Nations, their first attempted one-world government. However, Alexander I, the Russian czar, saw through the planned European Federation, recognizing it as an Illuminati ploy, and would not go along with it.

Alexander's father was Csar Paul Russia, the son of Catherine the Great, and her lover, a Freemason, Sergei Saltykov.[9] Paul himself was also a Mason, as well as Grand Master of the Knights of Malta. Alexander was initially favourable to Freemasonry as well, but seems to have eventually turned against the political objectives of the secret societies.[10] Alexander instead signed a Treaty of Holy Alliance with Austria, and Frederick William III of Prussia, nepher to Frederick II, which guaranteed the sovereignty of any monarch who would adhere to Christian principles in the affairs of State. The enraged Nathan Rothschild, then the head of the dynasty, vowed that some day he or his descendants would destroy the Czar and his entire family, a threat which his descendants accomplish in 1917.[11]

Napoleon staged a comeback known as the Hundred Days, but was defeated decisively at the Battle of Waterloo in Belgium in 1815, followed shortly afterwards by his capture by the United Kingdom, and his exile to the island of Saint Helena, where he died. When the Battle of Waterloo was about to be fought, Nathan was in Paris, and arranged for carrier pigeons to relay information about the fighting, as well as to provide disinformation to the British. Once he was sure the Duke of Wellington was victorious, he had his agents inform the British public of his defeat, and that Napoleon was on the war path. The stock market crashed, and values fell to an all-time low. Nathan then set off for London, where he and his associates bought all the stocks, bonds, shares, securities and other properties and they could afford. When the truth of Wellington’s victory became known, values returned to normal, and the Rothschilds made a fortune.[12]

Nathan set up his London business, N. M. Rothschild and Sons, which also had branches with his brothers in Paris, Vienna, Berlin and Naples. His sons included Lionel Nathan, Anthony Nathan, Nathaniel, Mayer Amschel, known as Baron Mayer de Rothschild. In 1816, four of the brothers were each granted the title of Baron or by Austria’s Francis von Habsburg, formerly Francis II, the last Holy Roman Emperor. Nathaniel de Rothschild, was the founder of the French wine-making branch of the Rothschild family, Château Mouton Rothschild, rivaled by his uncle James’ neighboring Château Lafite-Rothschild vineyard. In 1847, Lionel, who headed the bank, was first elected to the British House of Commons, as one of four MPs for the City of London, and in 1858, finally became the first Jewish member of Parliament.

The Rothschilds soon learned that lending money to governments and kings was more profitable than lending to private individuals. Not only were the size of loans far greater, but they were secured by the nation’s taxes. By cooperating within the family, and using the fractional reserve techniques of interest-banking, the Rothschilds’ banks soon dominated all European banking, and they became the wealthiest family in all the world.

Thus, E.C. Knuth wrote, in The Empire of the City, “The fact that the House of Rothschild made its money in the great crashes of history and the great wars of history, the very periods when others lost their money, is beyond question.”[13] The Rothschild family would play a crucial role in international finance for next two centuries. As Frederick Morton, in The Rothschilds wrote, “For the last one hundred and fifty years the history of the House of Rothschild has been to an amazing extent the backstage history of Western Europe.”[14] Although, as Morton noted, “Someone once said that the wealth of Rothschild consists of the bankruptcy of nations.”[15]

THE ROUND TABLE

Cecil Rhodes
Cecil Rhodes

Though centered in Britain, this financial empire extends its influence through a worldwide network, whose supreme council is headed by the Rothschilds of Britain and France. A generational seat is accorded to a descendant of the Habsburgs, and to the ruling families of England and France. In America, the Illuminati were represented by old-money families, like the Rockefellers, Mellons, and Carnegies.[16]

The siphoning of the British people’s wealth into the coffers of the Illuminati in the City of London, created severe economic equalities, and stifled the nation’s ability to adapt technologically at a pace similar to that of the rapidly expanding nation of Germany. And so, by the 1870s, the British Empire reached its high point, and England began the longest economic depression in its history, one that it was not to recover from until the 1890s. Therefore, the country of Britain no longer provided the economic capacity to support the global ambitions of the Illuminati. It was at that point that the Illuminati sought to confer increasing power to its branches in the United States, which it could rule by proxy in the coming century, while still based financially in Britain.

Nathaniel "Natty" de Rothschild
Nathaniel "Natty"
de Rothschild

The son of Baron Lionel Rothschild, Nathaniel Mayer, also known as “Natty” de Rothschild, became head of NM Rothschild and Sons after his father’s death in 1879. In 1876, he had succeeded to the Baronetcy, created for his uncle Anthony Rothschild, who died without a male heir. In 1884, Nathaniel Mayer became the first Jew elevated to the House of Lords. Following the Rothschild’s funding of the Suez Canal, Natty de Rothschild developed a close relationship with Benjamin Disraeli and affairs in Egypt. Natty also funded Cecil Rhodes in the development of the British South Africa Company, and the De Beers diamond conglomerate. He administered Rhodes’s estate after his death in 1902, and helped to set up the Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University.

In the first of seven wills, Cecil Rhodes called for the formation of a “secret society”, devoted to “the extension of British rule throughout the world.” Rhodes posited that only the “British elite” should be entitled to rule the world for the benefit of mankind. In other words, the Illuminati of the City of London would exploit the expansion of British imperialism, to increase their control over gold, the seas, the world’s raw materials, but most importantly, after the turn of the century, a new precious commodity: oil. The goals Rhodes articulated included the “ultimate recovery of the United States as an integral part of the British Empire”, and would culminate in:

...consolidation of the whole Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial Representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire, and finally the foundation of so great a power as to hereafter render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity.[17]

Alfred Milner
Alfred Milner

Rudyard Kipling

Rudyard Kipling

In his third will, Rhodes left his entire estate to Freemason Lord Nathaniel Rothschild as trustee. Rhodes had also been initiated into Freemasonry in 1877, shortly after arriving at Oxford, and joined a Scottish Rite Lodge. To chair Rhodes’ secret society, Lord Nathaniel Rothschild appointed Alfred Milner, who then recruited a group of young men from Oxford and Toynbee Hall. All were well-known English Freemasons, among them Rudyard Kipling, Arthur Balfour, also Lord Rothschild, and other Oxford College graduates, known collectively as “Milner’s Kindergarten.” And, with a number of other English Freemasons, they founded together the Round Table.[18]

The man charged by the Round Table with bringing the United States within the financial control of the Rothschilds was German-born Jacob Schiff. In America, Schiff bought into Kuhn and Loeb, a well-known private banking firm. Shortly after he became a partner, he married Loeb’s daughter, Teresa. Then he bought out Kuhn’s interests and moved the firm to New York, where it became Kuhn, Loeb, and Company, international bankers, with Schiff, agent of the Rothschilds, ostensibly as sole owner. Then, following the Civil War, Schiff began to finance the great operations of the Robber Barons. Thus, Jacob Schiff financed the Standard Oil Company for John D. Rockefeller, the Railroad Empire for Edward R. Harriman, and the Steel Empire for Carnegie.

Jacob Schiff
Jacob Schiff

However, instead of monopolizing all the other industries for Kuhn, Loeb, and Company, Schiff opened the doors of the House of Rothschild to bankers like J.P. Morgan. In turn, the Rothschilds arranged the setting up of London, Paris, European and other branches for these bankers, but always in partnerships with Rothschild subordinates, and with Jacob Schiff in New York as boss. Thus, at the turn of the nineteenth century, Schiff exercised firm control of the entire banking fraternity on Wall Street, which by then, with Schiff’s help, included Lehman brothers, Goldman-Sachs, and other internationalist banks that where headed by men chosen by the Rothschilds.[19]

John D. Rockefeller Sr. was tasked by the Rothschilds, through their agents John Jacob Astor and Jacob Schiff, to gain control of the American oil industry.[20] The Rockefellers are themselves an important Illuminati family, being Marranos, who initially moved to Ottoman Turkey, and then France, before arriving in America.[21]

John D. Rockefeller
John D. Rockefeller

John D. Rockefeller Sr. founded Standard Oil, which, through the second half of the nineteenth century, achieved infamy for its ruthless practices towards its competitors. Growing public hostility toward monopolies, of which Standard Oil Trust was the most egregious example, caused a number of states to enact anti-monopoly laws, leading to the passage of the Sherman Antitrust Act by Congress in 1890. In 1892, the Ohio Supreme Court decided that Standard Oil was in violation of it monopoly laws. Rockefeller evaded the decision by dissolving the trust, and transferring its properties to companies in other states, with interlocking directorates, so that the same men continued to control its operations. In 1899, these companies were brought back together in a holding company, Standard Oil Company of New Jersey, which existed until 1911, when the U.S. Supreme Court declared it in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act, and therefore illegal. The splintered company, though under various names, continued to be run by Rockefeller.

Thus, the fate of the world would be guided the Round Tablers, headed by the Rothschilds in London, and their various subsidiaries, aided by the control Rockefeller would come to exercise over the United States through his monopoly of its crucial oil supply. Carol Quigley, President Clinton’s now deceased Georgetown University Professor and mentor, in Tragedy and Hope: A History of Our Time, explained:

There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and many of its instruments. [22]

Quigley further confirms that the far-reaching aim of this network “is nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. The system was to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.”[23]

Footnotes:

[1] Makow, Henry. "The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism".
[2] Tales of the British Aristocracy. 1957, p.219.
[3] Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300.
[4] David Hughes, Davidic Dynasty.
[5] “List of Knights and Ladies of the Garter”, Wikipedia.
[6] James Allan Dow, “Juan Carlos of Spain”.
[7] “Order of the Garter”, Wikipedia.
[8] Eustace Mullins, Secrets of the Federal Reserve, Chap. 5: The House of Rothschild.
[9] “Paul I of Russia”, Wikipedia.
[10] Leon Zeldis, “Freemasonry in Russia.”
[11] David Allen Rivera, "Congress of Vienna".
[12] William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, p. 45.
[13] E.C. Knuth, Empire of the City, p. 71. quoted from Mullins, Eustace, Secrets of the Federal Reserve. Chap. 5.
[14] Frederick Morton, The Rothschilds, Fawcett Publishing Company, N.Y., 1961, quoted from Mullins, Eustace, Secrets of the Federal Reserve. Chap. 5.
[15] ibid.
[16] Makow, Henry. "Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy".
[17 “Cecil John Rhodes”, Wikipedia.
[18] Watch Unto Prayer. "The Rhodes-Milner Round".
[19] Fagan, Myron. "Council on Foreign Relations".
[20] Chamish, Barry. "Deutsch Devils". December 31, 2003.
[21] Stephen Birmingham, "The Grandees - America's Sephardic Elite".
[22] Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, A History of the World in Our Time. (The Macmillan Co., NY, 1966). Pp. 950.
[23] Ibid, pg. 324

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Robison's Proof of a Conspiracy
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/proof_of_conspiracy.htm

Following is from the introduction to Robison's classic, first published in 1798. Authorship of the introduction is attributed to "The Publishers". Edition is the Americanist Classics Edition (Boston: Western Islands, 1967).

Very few people are aware that the intense drama of our twentieth century -- the life and death struggle between capitalism and Communism, freedom and slavery -- has its origins in the late eighteenth century. All Americans are aware that the Declaration of Independence was written in 1776. Few are aware that Adam Smith's *Wealth of Nations*, which provided the ideological foundation for capitalism and for the Industrial Revolution, was published in 1776. And fewer still are aware that in that same year, 1776, Adam Weishaupt, a professor of Canon law at Ingolstadt University in Germany, founded the Illuminati Order, a conspiratorial organization which embodied all of the goals, aims, and methods of what we now call Communism. All history books will tell you of the first event. A good many will tell you of the second. But practically none will even allude to the last. Why? When you know the answer to that question you know history better than the historians.

The two prime source books for our knowledge of Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati conspiracy are Professor John Robison's *Proofs of a Conspiracy*, first published in 1798, and the Abbe Augustin Barruel's impressive four-volume study, *Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism*, published in 1799, some months after the first appearance of Robison's book. Both men -- one a Professor of Natural Philosophy at Edinburgh University, the other a French clergyman -- writing in different countries and in different languages, without the one knowing the other, basically covered the same subject matter and came to the very same conclusions. Thus, we have two excellent works which tell us virtually all we need to know about the origin of history's most diabolical, long- range conspiracy.

While Barruel's work is the more extensive, better documented, and perhaps more painstakingly accurate, Professor Robison's book is the more literate, sophisticated and reflective. Its documentation is extensive, but its intellectual scope is its chief delight, for Robison, in this work, is more than merely historian; he is a philosopher, moralist, social commentator, wise observer of human foibles, scientist, critic, and stylist.

Robison had all of the virtues of the enlightened, rational, scientific, humane and religious spirit which characterized the founders of our own country and which represented the flower of eighteenth century English intellect. He had traveled widely in the old and new worlds, was one of the century's leading teachers of science -- then known as "natural philosophy" -- and he knew many of the major men of achievement in all the sciences. He was a close friend of James Watt, the inventor of the steam engine, who described Robison when the latter died in 1805 at the age of 66 as "a man of the clearest head and the most science of anybody I have ever known."

Professor Robison was a member of the distinguished circle of intellectuals who at that time enhanced the reputation of the University of Edinburgh. In fact, in 1783, Robison was elected general secretary of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. In short, Robison was one of the leading intellects of his time, deeply interested in every aspect of man's attainments, both scientific and moral, in civilized society.

The French Revolution, with its incredible atrocities, its militant atheism, its reign of terror, its wanton destruction of civilized values, was the major event which shook Europe during Robison's mature years. Its shock was particularly painful because it occurred when science, rationality and enlightenment were making incredible strides. Yet the Revolution, brought on in the name of all of these, plus "liberty, equality and fraternity," resulted in the beheading by guillotine of such scientific geniuses as Antoine Lavoisier, who was well known and greatly admired by his English colleagues.

Men of genuine learning in Europe were well aware that the French Revolution had been preceded by a long period of intense intellectual agitation, in which the very foundations of civilized society were seriously questioned. Ideas and doctrines advocating the abolition of all religion, the overthrow of all civil governments, the creation of utopian world citizenship and the abolition of private property, were to be found in books, tracts and pamphlets, written often at the risk of provoking the authorities. But the main haven for the free expression of such revolutionary ideas on the Continent were certain Masonic lodges, which, departing from the simpler practices of English Freemasonry, had become forums where diverse opinions on morals, religion and politics could be and were freely expressed. This development *was* *a* *peculiarly* *French* *innovation*, but it was adopted by numbers of Masonic lodges in many other parts of Europe, particularly Germany.

Because Freemasonry concerned itself with fundamental philosophical and mystical questions, it was bound to be a gathering place for the philosophically and mystically inclined, especially at that time in history when philosophy was in great ferment. But even more important, the lodges provided the brethren with full protection from the authorities by maintaining their rule of secrecy. Robison, a former Mason himself, found that "this impunity had gradually encouraged men of licentious principles to become more bold, and to teach doctrines subversive of all our notions of morality."

Let us be quick to say that Freemasonry in England, America and elsewhere was historically, and today is, quite another kind and its members characterized by high standards of morality and spirituality.

But it was not surprising that a man like Adam Weishaupt, a professor of considerable renown at Ingolstadt University, driven by an incredible and diabolical ambition to rule the world -- no less -- would be attracted to the Masonic lodges, where he could find secrecy, protection, and a few like-minded colleagues. Weishaupt was not a military man bent on conquering the world via large armies; nor was he a crude gangster who could organize and lead a band of thieves. Weishaupt was an intellectual, a professor of law at a noted university with the arrogant self- conceit of the mentally superior who feel that they should be running the world and everyone in it. And so he devised an ingenious vehicle for world conquest -- a secret Order -- which would prove immensely attractive to other mentally superior beings of a similar frame of mind. He called it the Illuminati Order and *grafted* *it*, *at* *selected* *points*, *onto* *Freemasonry* -- *like* *a* *fungus*.

The ostensible purpose of the Order was to bring universal happiness to the human race. The idea was, in Weishaupt's words to "form a durable combination of the most worthy persons, who should work together in removing the obstacles to human happiness, become terrible to the wicked, and give their aid to all the good without distinction, and should by the most powerful means, first fetter, and by fettering, lessen vice; means which at the same time should promote virtue, by rendering the inclination to rectitude, hitherto too feeble, more powerful and engaging. Would not such an association be a blessing to the world?"

To be more explicit, the Illuminati Order was built around the novel idea that the end -- the happiness of the human race -- justified the means!

That the Order was intended to embrace the entire world was evidenced by Weishaupt's own definition quoted in the Larousse *Grand* *Dictionnaire* published in 1873, in which he said that the goal of the Order was to "unite, by way of one common higher interest and by a lasting bond, men from all parts of the globe, from all social classes and from all religions, despite the diversity of their opinions and passions, to make them love this common interest and bond to the point where, together or alone, they act as one individual."

Members of the secret Order pledged blind obedience to their superiors and only knew about the organization what their immediate superiors would tell them. Their oath read in part: "I bind myself to perpetual silence and unshaken loyalty and submission to the Order, in the persons of my Superiors; here making a faithful and complete surrender of my private judgement, my own will, and every narrow-minded employment of my power and influence." Members were required to spy on one another and submit reports and autobiographies which could compromise them should they decide to leave the Order.

The ultimate despotic purpose of the Illuminati Order was kept secret. Only by degrees -- going from the lower "Nursery" degrees of *Preparation*, *Novice*, *Minerval* and *Illuminatus Minor* to the higher "Mysteries" of *Priest*, *Regent*, *Magus*, and *Rex* -- could the initiated learn of the true mysteries and purposes of the Order. And each step of the way was very carefully plotted and planned by Weishaupt and his colleagues, so that the squeamish and gullible never rose higher than the lowest degrees, while the bold, ruthless and cynical, those ready and willing to dispense with religion, morality, patriotism and any other hindrances, rose to the top.

It was through this process of selection and careful inculcation that Weishaupt, in a mere decade, was able to gather into his Order the cleverest and most diabolical minds in Europe. The true purpose of the Order was to rule the world. To achieve this it was necessary for the Order to destroy all religions, overthrow all governments, and abolish private property. In order to accomplish this it would be necessary to convince enough people that religion, governments, and private property were the real obstacles to human happiness. *This* *is* *exactly* *what* *the* *Communists* *have* *been* *doing* *since* *1848*!

Please note that Robison makes it clear that the Illuminati Order was quite *distinct* *and* *separate* *from* *Freemasonry*. Freemasonry had existed long before Weishaupt had come on the scene. But because the Illuminati *used* *parts* *of* *Freemasonry* *as* *a* *cover*, Robison found it necessary to explain how and why this state of affairs came about. Thus, the first part of the book deals with Freemasonry and provides an examination of the Masonic movement in the places and at the time the Illuminati Order came into being. He gives some of the history of Freemasonry and how it was developed in France, where it had been brought from England. Most important, however, he documents and traces the ideological evolution within the French lodges, which were eventually to become the Jacobin Clubs of revolutionary fame.

With the background on French Freemasonry given, Robison then examines the state of Freemasonry in Germany, where the Illuminati aberration originated. He describes the schisms within German Freemasonry, the great fascination with mysteries, the widespread influence of deism -- the philosophy that the universe is creating God rather than the reverse -- and such utopian ideas imported from France as Cosmo-politism, or world citizenship, and finally the strong influence of French Masonic practices and doctrines through the Lodge of Lyons, the mother lodge of a segment of Masonry known as the *Grand* *Orient* *de* *la* *France*.

One of the lodges in Germany affiliated with the Lodge of Lyons was the Lodge Theodore of Munich. It was in this lodge -- to which Weishaupt belonged -- that the Illuminati Order was organized by him as a secret organization within a secret organization. It took a number of years before the existence of this secret society within a secret society came to light. Its revolutionary doctrines were so zealously propagated that it couldn't be completely hidden for very long. In 1783, a Bavarian Court of Enquiry began its investigation of the Illuminati Order. Much of what we know today about Weishaupt's secret conspiracy is a result of this investigation.

The second chapter of Robison's book, undoubtedly the most fascinating, is devoted to reviewing the evidence uncovered by the authorities, and it is here that we discover that Weishaupt's entire program and methodology was virtually identical with what was later to become known as Communism.

In the third chapter of the book, entitled *The German Union*, Robison attempts to reveal how after the Bavarian Court of Enquiry exposed and banned the Illuminati Order and its leaders, the Order went underground and emerged as a network of Reading Societies throughout Germany. The goal of this literary network was to monopolize the writing, publication, reviewing and distribution of all literature, more effectively to control the minds of the readers. In this chapter, one sees more clearly than ever how the conspiracy used the printed word as its ultimate weapon in subverting the minds of the people.

The fourth chapter of the book demonstrates how all of the foregoing worked to culminate in the horror of the French Revolution, in which Illuminati doctrines and methodology provided the necessary engines of destruction and how members of the Order became the motormen. The pitiful role played by the Duc d'Orleans, the Grand Master of the Grand Orient de la France, reveals the incredible cleverness and deceit with which the conspirators were able to use one royal dupe and his fortune to destroy the monarchy as well as himself.

The final portion of the book is devoted to Professor Robison's General Reflections. He discusses morality and religion, politics and the nature of civilized society, the structure of the British government, the role of women and how the Illuminati planned to use them, the dangers of secret societies, human nature, education, and finally, why he was compelled to write this book. It is all worth reading very carefully, and rereading, for it brims with knowledge and wisdom, and is as pertinent today as it was when it was first published.

What is the value of Robison's work today? First, it sheds light on an important period in history which has been greatly distorted by historians and novelists. It tells us a great deal about the origins of that conspiracy which, by now, has the world almost completely within its grasp. It teaches us how little the conspiracy has changed in either its methods or ideology, and how successful it has been in mesmerizing the masses and covering its tracks. But most important is the revelation that this was a conspiracy conceived, organized, and activated by professionals and intellectuals, many of them brilliant but cunning and clever, who decided to put their minds in the service of total evil; a conspiracy conceived not by Masons as Masons, but by evil men *using* Freemasonry as a vehicle for their own purposes. It is also highly significant that it required another intellectual -- Professor Robison -- to expose the conspiracy.

It is obvious that this conspiracy, appealing to the conceit of half-baked intellectuals, would attract educators, writers, philosophers, publishers, and clergymen. Their counterparts who run America today -- like the Galbraiths, the Rostows, the Kennans, the Bundy's, the Littells, the Lippmanns -- have the same self-conceit, the same arrogance which seems to characterize the overly bright and overly sadistic in any age and any civilization. But the Illuminati offered an even more attractive inducement than its long-range goal: it offered immediate and assured success. For, through its connections and intrigues, the conspiracy was able to place its selected members in positions of influence and power where they could enjoy all the glories of worldly success, provided they used that success to work unceasingly for the advancement of the Order. As Weishaupt explains, once the candidate has achieved the exalted degree of *Illuminatus Minor*, his superiors "will assist him in bringing his talents into action, and will place him in situations most favorable for their exertion, so that he may be *assured* of success."

One tends to think of professors, philosophers, and writers as sitting in their ivory towers, perfectly harmless to the world. Robison and history prove otherwise. Activist scholars and professors like Karl Marx and Weishaupt have had a profound influence in shaping the kind of irrational world we live in. >From Woodrow Wilson -- himself a professor -- to Lyndon Johnson, we have had nothing but Presidents surrounded by professors and scholars, who seem to owe their allegiance to one idea only -- that of world government. All of which brings to mind Weishaupt's plan to surround the ruling authorities with members of his Order. He writes: "These powers are despots, when they do not conduct themselves by its [the Order's] principles; and it is therefore our duty to surround them with its members, so that the profane may have no access to them. Thus we are able most powerfully to promote its interests. If any person is more disposed to listen to Princes than to the Order, he is not fit for it, and must rise no higher. We must do our utmost to procure the advancement of Illuminati into all important civil offices."

Did the Illuminati Order survive beyond its exposure by the Bavarian authorities in 1783? Robison is convinced that it did, and that it was still quite alive and kicking and as dangerous as ever when his book was published in 1798. Between that year and the emergence of the Communist movement in 1848, there is a considerable knowledge gap, which, as far as we know, historians have made no attempt to bridge. However, the nature of the Order would lead one to believe that it was quite capable of surviving the most glaring exposure. Such exposure would hardly have frightened away the hard core who knew exactly what they were after.

In the realm of *ideology*, certainly the line from the Illuminati Order to the Communist Manifesto is straight and unbroken, although modified to suit the new conditions of the Industrial Revolution. Weishaupt, it is interesting to note, lived until 1822; moreover, the Catholic Encyclopedia tells us that he finally repented and returned to the Church. Whether he was sincere or not, we shall never know.

The publication of both Robison's and Barruel's works caused a sensation at the time and proved to have a strong influence on public opinion for the few years they were in circulation. The first printing of *Proofs of a Conspiracy* was exhausted in a few days, and several editions followed. Both works were also quickly published in the United States where they had an immediate and widespread impact. Jacobin ideas and influences had already been noted with alarm in the New World and it was known that the Illuminati had established some lodges in the United States. That the Illuminati would attempt to gain control of the press and publishing industry in this country goes without saying. It was, after all, the hallmark of their method.

It wasn't until 1826 that anti-Illuminati feelings were once more aroused in this country as a result of the disappearance of one William Morgan, an American Freemason, who had written a book revealing Masonic secrets entitled *Illustrations of Freemasonry*. Morgan, apparently, had been abducted and drowned in Lake Ontario. It was alleged that fellow Masons had done it. This caused a nationwide furor, resulting in the creation of an anti-Masonic political party in 1829 by Henry Dana Ward, Thurlow Weed, and William H. Seward. Interest in both Robison's and Barruel's books were revived during that period, with the result that Freemasonry suffered a great loss of membership. The anti- Masonic movement lasted a few years until the furor died down. By 1840, the anti-Masonic party was extinct.

Let it be stressed that the present publication of Robison's work is not intended to open old wounds or create new animosity or distrust toward Freemasonry, whose adherents today certainly number among our staunchest patriots and anti-Communists. The intention is merely to illustrate how a conspiracy of intellectuals, using Freemasonry, got off the ground and grew to its present incredible proportions. The conspirators have long since discarded Freemasonry as their vehicle. If clever conspirators could use -- of all groups -- so fine a group as the Masons, we must open our minds to consider what infinite possibilities are available to them in our own present day society. Their main habitat these days seems to be the great subsidized universities, tax-free foundations, mass media communication systems, government bureaus such as the State Department, and a myriad of private organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations. If the publication of this book merely serves to convince enough people that conspiracies of this kind have existed in the past, do exist in the present, and should be routed out, it will have served its purpose. All men of good will, we hope, anxious to keep freedom alive, will recognize the value, therefore, of this new edition of one of the most interesting books in history.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness Over All: John Robison and the Birth of the Illuminati Conspiracy
http://publicdomainreview.org/2014/04/02/darkness-over-all-john-robiso n-and-the-birth-of-the-illuminati-conspiracy/

PDF of the book http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/PROOFS_OF_A_CONSPIRACY_John_Robison.p df

Conspiracy theories of a secretive power elite seeking global domination have long held a place in the modern imagination. Mike Jay explores the idea’s beginnings in the writings of John Robison, a Scottish scientist who maintained that the French revolution was the work of a covert Masonic cell known as the Illuminati.

Representation of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen in 1789 painted by Jean-Jacques-François Le Barbier in 1789. His depiction includes the “eye of providence” and also the red Phrygian cap, two symbols associated with freemasonry.

At the beginning of 1797, John Robison was a man with a solid and long-established reputation in the British scientific establishment. He had been Professor of Natural Philosophy at Edinburgh University for over twenty years, an authority on mathematics and optics; he had recently been appointed senior scientific contributor on the third edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica, to which he would contribute over a thousand pages of articles. Yet by the end of the year his professional reputation had been eclipsed by a sensational book that vastly outsold anything he had previously written, and whose shockwaves would continue to reverberate long after his scientific work had been forgotten. Its title was Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, and it launched on the English-speaking public the enduring theory that a vast conspiracy, masterminded by a covert Masonic cell known as the Illuminati, was in the process of subverting all the cherished institutions of the civilised world into instruments of its secret and godless plan: the tyranny of the masses under the invisible control of unknown superiors, and a new era of ‘darkness over all’.

The first edition of Proofs of a Conspiracy sold out within days, and within a year it had been republished many times, not only in Edinburgh but in London, Dublin and New York. Robison had hit a nerve by offering an answer to the great questions of the day: what had caused the French Revolution, and what had driven its bloody and tumultuous progress? From his vantage point in Edinburgh he had, along with millions of others, followed with horror the reports of France dismembering its monarchy, dispossessing its church and transforming its downtrodden and brutalised population into the most ruthless fighting force Europe had ever seen – and now, under the rising star of the young general Napoleon Bonaparte, attempting to export the carnage and destruction to its surrounding monarchies, not least Britain itself. But Robison believed that he alone had identified the hidden hand responsible for the apparently senseless eruption of terror and war that now appeared to be consuming the world.

La Liberté ou la Mort (1795) by Jean-Baptiste Regnault. Note the red Phyrigian cap, a symbol of the French revolution also associated by some with Freemasonry – Source.

Many had located the roots of the revolution in the ideas of Enlightenment figures such as Voltaire, Diderot and Condorcet, who had exalted reason and progress over authority and tradition; but none of these mostly aristocratic philosophes had advocated a revolution of the masses, and indeed several of them had ended their lives on the guillotine. In the early 1790s it had been possible to believe that the power-hungry lawyers and journalists of the Jacobin Club had whipped up the Paris mob into their destructive frenzy for their own ends, but by 1794 Danton, Robespierre and the rest of the Jacobin leaders had followed their victims to the guillotine: how could they have been the puppet-masters when they had had their own strings so brutally cut? What Robison was proposing in the meticulously documented pages of Proofs of a Conspiracy was that all these agents of revolution had been pawns in a much bigger game, with ambitions that were only just beginning to make themselves visible.

The French Revolution, like all convulsive world events before and since, had been full of conspiracies, bred by the speed of events, the panic of those caught up in them and the limited information available to them as they unfolded. In Britain, enemies of the revolution such as Edmund Burke had claimed from the beginning that ‘already confederacies and correspondences of the most extraordinary nature are forming in several countries’, and by 1797 most believed – and with good reason – that secret societies in Ireland were plotting with Napoleon to overthrow the British government and invade the mainland. The power of Robison’s revelation was that it identified within the buzzing confusion of conspiracies a single protagonist, a single ideology and a single overarching plot that crystallised the chaos into an epic struggle between good and evil, whose outcome would define the future of world politics.

Portrait of Adam Weishaupt featured in Cagliostro: the splendour and misery of a master of magic (1910) by W.R.H. Trowbridge –Source.

Robison’s vast conspiracy needed an imposing figurehead, a role for which Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, seemed on the surface to be an unpromising candidate. Obsessive and domineering, Weishaupt had from the beginning found difficulty in attracting members to his secret society, where they were expected to adopt mystical pseudonyms chosen by him, jump through the hoops of his strict initiatic grades – Novice and Minerval, Illuminatus Minor and Major, Dirigens and Magus – and take up subservient roles in his grandiose but unfocused crusade for world domination. After 1784, when the Order had been exposed and banned by the Elector of Bavaria, Weishaupt had exiled himself to Gotha in central Germany, since when he appeared to have done little beyond producing a series of morose and self-justifying memoirs of his adventures.

Yet there was much in the career of the Illuminati that offered, to Robison at least, a view of a far more expansive and sinister scheme. Weishaupt’s messianic sense of his own mission and the Order’s extravagant structures hinted at a far larger organisation than that which had been exposed, and its suppression had generated a furore quite out of proportion to the danger it represented. It had become a lightning-rod for the deep anxieties of church and monarchy about the agenda of reason and progress that was being seeded across Europe by the confident vanguard of philosophers and scientists. The Illuminati furore had generated hundreds of screeds, polemics, handbills and scandal sheets, all competing to file the most damning charges of godless infamy. It was these sources that Robison had spent years perusing intently for anecdotes and allegations to mould into the proofs of the conspiracy that he now presented. To the dispassionate observer, Weishaupt and his Illuminati might have offered an eloquent metaphor for the forces that were reconfiguring Europe, but for Robison they had become the literal cause: the centre, thus far invisible, of the web of events that had consumed the world.

The original insignia of the Bavarian Illuminati: the owl of Minerva, symbolising wisdom, on top of an opened book – Source.

Robison may have been a distant spectator of the Illuminati furore, but he was no dispassionate observer. While Proofs of a Conspiracy came as a surprise (and in most cases an embarrassment) to his friends and scientific colleagues, there were many reasons why the Illuminati had presented itself to him in this form. His discovery resolved long-standing suspicions and conflicts in both his private and professional life, and chimed in particular with his own curious adventures in freemasonry.

By 1797 Robison’s character had taken a grave and saturnine turn, far removed from the cheerful and convivial temperament of his youth. In 1785 he had begun to suffer from a mysterious medical condition, a severe and painful spasm of the groin: it seemed to emanate from beneath his testicles, but its precise origin baffled the most distinguished doctors of Edinburgh and London. Racked with pain and frequently bed-ridden, by the late 1790s he had become a withdrawn and isolated figure; he was using opium frequently, a regime which according to some of his acquaintances made him vulnerable to melancholy, confusion and paranoia. As the successive crises of the French Revolution shook Britain, the panic was particularly intense in Scotland, where ministers and judges whipped up constant rumours of fifth columnists and secret Jacobin cells. Tormented, heavily medicated and assailed by terrifying news from the outside world, Robison had all too many dark threads to weave into the plot that came to consume him.

Portrait of John Robison (1798) painted by Henry Raeburn – Source.

Politics had also thrown a long shadow across his professional life. The physical sciences were in the grip of another French revolution, led by Antoine Lavoisier. During the 1780s Lavoisier had overthrown the chemistry of the previous century with his discovery of oxygen, from which he had been able to establish new theories of combustion and to begin the process of reducing all material substances to a basic table of elements. Lavoisier’s revolution had split British chemistry: some recognised that his technically brilliant experiments had transformed the science of matter, but for others his new and foreign terminology was, like the French metric system and the revolutionary Year Zero, an arrogant attempt to wipe away the accumulated wisdom of the ages and to eliminate the role of God. The old system of chemistry, with its mysterious forms of energy and its languages of essences and principles, had readily contained the idea of a life-force and the mysterious breath of the divine; but in Lavoisier’s cold new world, matter was reduced to inert building-blocks manipulated by the measurable forces of pressure and temperature.

Robison had never accepted the French theories, and by 1797 had worked the new chemistry deep into his Illuminatist plot. For him, Lavoisier – along with Britain’s most famous experimental chemist, the dissenting minister Joseph Priestley – was a master Illuminist, working in concert with infiltrated Masonic lodges to spread the doctrine of materialism that would underlie the new atheist world order. Madame Lavoisier’s famous salons, at which the leading Continental philosophes met, were now revealed by Robison to have been the venues for sacreligious rites where the hostess, dressed in the ceremonial robes of an occult priestess, ritually burned the texts of the old chemistry. Implausible though this image might seem, it was of a piece with other proofs that Robison had assembled in his book – for example, the anonymous German pamphlet that claimed that, at the great philosopher Baron d’Holbach’s salons, the brains of living children bought from poor parents were dissected in an attempt to isolate their life-force.

Initiation of an apprentice Freemason around 1800, an engraving (ca. 1805) based on that by Gabanon on the same subject dated 1745 – Source.

The Illuminati had infiltrated Robison’s professional life, but his most personal connection with their conspiracy came through freemasonry itself. He had been a member of the Scottish Rite for decades without ever regarding its lodges as more than ‘a pretext for passing an hour or two in a fort of decent conviviality, not altogether void of some rational occupation’; but his career had frequently taken him abroad, where he had been shocked to discover that not all masonic orders were so innocent. In 1770 he had spent a year at Catherine’s court in St. Petersburg, learning Russian and lecturing on navigation; during the course of his travels he had met with other masons and visited lodges in France, Belguim, Germany and Russia. What he saw had shocked him: by comparison with the Scottish Rite, the Continental lodges were ‘schools of irreligion and licentiousness’. Their members seemed to him consumed by ‘zeal and fanaticism’, their religious views ‘much disturbed by the mystical whims of J. Behmen [Jacob Boehme] and Swedenborg – by the fanatical and knavish doctrines of the modern Rosycrucians – by Magicians – Magnetisers – Exorcists, &c.’. Now, thirty years later, as he recalled the occultism and freethinking to which he had been briefly but unforgettably exposed, he had no doubt as to the source of the destruction that had engulfed the Continent.

Although Proofs of a Conspiracy became a handsome bestseller, the Illuminati conspiracy never gripped the imagination of the British political class as it did in mainland Europe. Once the crisis of the French revolution was past, some conservative voices would attribute this to superior British common sense, but in truth Britain at that time had more serious threats and conspiracies to contend with. Tom Paine’s Rights of Man, a far more incendiary and radicalising work than any of the Bavarian Illuminati’s ‘secret texts’, had sold over two hundred thousand copies in its cheap sixpenny edition, a number that far exceeded what until that point had been considered the entire book-buying public. With the British fleet convulsed by mutinies and the government struggling to contain mass protests and riots, it was hardly surprising that the doings of a long-disbanded Bavarian lodge seemed less than a pressing concern.

Detail from “Washington As Master Mason”, a print showing U.S. President George Washington presiding over a meeting of the Lodge of the Alexandria, Virginia Masonic Lodge, by James Fuller Queen (1870) – Source.

Robison’s book, however, had a profound and enduring impact in the United States of America. Here, the polarised forces of revolution and reaction that had swept Europe were playing out in a form that threatened to split the Founding Fathers and destroy their fledgling Constitution. While the likes of Thomas Jefferson saw themselves as cousins of a French republic that had thrown off the shackles of monarchy and with whom they traded amid British naval blockades, other founders such as Alexander Hamilton, whose Federalist party favoured a powerful state geared towards protecting the interests of its wealthy citizens, feared the infiltration of the radical ideals of the French revolution. In an overheated political milieu where accusations of treason were hurled from both sides, Proofs of a Conspiracy was seized on eagerly by the Federalists as evidence of the hidden agenda that lurked behind fine-sounding slogans such as democracy, the abolition of slavery and the rights of man. Robison’s words were repeated endlessly in New England pulpits and pamphlets through 1798 and 1799, and Jefferson was publicly accused of being a member of Weishaupt’s Order.

But such charges were never substantiated; the ‘Illuminati Scare’ petered out and the Federalists lost power, never to regain it. Yet the episode had touched a nerve deep within the American political mindset, and it has been woven into many subsequent paranoias and panics. Robison’s ideas would continue to be rediscovered and reinvented, and to influence modern politics in curious ways. The doyenne of modern conspiracy theory, Nesta Webster, swallowed his theory whole but then came to believe the Illuminati were a smokescreen: the true conspirators were the ‘Jewish peril’ whose agenda had, she believed, been accurately exposed in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Although Webster later consigned herself to the margins by joining the British Union of Fascists, her support at the time was more broadly based, and she even won admiring citations in the journalism of Winston Churchill. ‘The conspiracy against civilization dates from the days of Weishaupt’, Churchill wrote for the Sunday Herald in 1920; ‘as a modern historian Mrs. Webster has so ably shown, it played a recognisable role in the French revolution’. Many on the isolationist right continue to believe Robison’s theory to this day: the official John Birch Society line, for example, remains that Weishaupt’s Illuminati ‘was the ancestor of the Communist movement and the model for modern subversive conspiratorial movements’.

A version of the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States printed in a 1909 U.S. Government booklet on the Great Seal. According to Henry A. Wallace, this was the version of the Great Seal reverse which caught his eye, causing him to suggest to President Franklin Roosevelt to put the design on a coin, at which point Roosevelt decided to put it on the back of the dollar bill – Source.

After Robison’s death following a final medical crisis in 1805 his Edinburgh colleague, the pioneering geologist John Playfair, wrote a respectful memoir that focused on his scientific achievements but was unable to avoid mention of the work for which he was best remembered. ‘The alarm excited by the French revolution’, Playfair suggested tactfully, ‘produced in Mr. Robison a degree of credulity which was not natural to him’. It was a credulity, he stressed, that had been shared by many who were unable to believe that the revolution had been a genuine mass movement reacting to the oppression of a tyrannical regime; they had clung to their belief that it must have been orchestrated by a small cell of fanatics, and that the lack of evidence for any such conspiracy was itself evidence for the conspirators’ cunning in concealing their operations from public view.

There was much plain sense in Playfair’s analysis, and it could equally be applied to many who subsequently came to believe in Robison’s theories, and who continue to believe them today. But if the shock of the modern world erupting into existence before his eyes had unbalanced Robison’s judgement, it had also given him a vivid, even visionary perspective on the new dangers that might result from wresting politics away from church and monarchy and placing it in the hands of the people. Forged in the same crucible as every modern political ideology from conservatism to nihilism, anarchy to military dictatorship, the Illuminati conspiracy has become a modern myth: not merely in the dismissive sense that its factual basis evaporates under scrutiny, but as a shapeshifting narrative capable of adapting its meaning to accommodate new and unforeseen scenarios. Since the 1970s, it has been gleefully satirised as a baroque folly of conservative thought by counterculture figures from Robert Anton Wilson onwards, yet this has only increased its fame and mystique: Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons demonstrates that today’s readers will still lap up Robison’s unreconstructed version of the story in their millions. In popular culture and old-time religion, satire and nationalist politics, the Illuminati conspiracy still resonates with its warning that the light of reason has its shadows, and even the most enlightened democracy can be manipulated by hidden hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Mike Jay has written extensively on scientific and medical history and is a specialist in the study of drugs. His books include A Visionary Madness: The Case of James Tilly Matthews and the Influencing Machine and High Society: Mind-Altering Drugs in History and Culture.

Links to Public Domain Works
Proofs of a Conspiracy (1798, 3rd edition) by John Robison
Internet Archive
Sacred Texts
“Biographical account of John Robison” in The Works of John Playfair, volume IV (1822 edition)
Internet Archive
Further Reading

A Visionary Madness: The Case of James Tilly Matthews and the Influencing Machine (2014, North Atlantic Books)
by Mike Jay, with a foreword from Oliver Sacks.
A snapshot of late eighteenth-century psychiatry, and its relevance to current narratives of madness, conspiracy theories, mind control, and political manipulation.

Conspiracy Theories and Other Dangerous Ideas (2014, Simon & Schuster)
by Cass R. Sunstein.
A collection of essays from America’s most-cited legal scholar who for decades has been at the forefront of applied behavioral economics.

The United States of Paranoia: A Conspiracy Theory Hardcover (2013, Harper)
by Jesse Walker.
A comprehensive history of conspiracy theories in American culture and politics, from the colonial era to the War on Terror.

- See more at: http://publicdomainreview.org/2014/04/02/darkness-over-all-john-robiso n-and-the-birth-of-the-illuminati-conspiracy/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translated from Spanish to English
The secrets of a mystical organization: Who are the illuminati?
Published: 19 may 2015 01:51 GMT
Who are the illuminati?wikipedia / deviantart / RT
http://actualidad.rt.com/sociedad/175164-secretismo-organizacion-quien es-son-iluminados

The Enlightened are one of the secret organizations most famous in the world. Your membership, continuous source of rumors, involves a number of public figures. But, what do we know about them?
The Order of the illuminati was founded may 1, 1776 by the professor of ecclesiastical law and practical philosophy of the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria, Adam Weishaupt with the aim of spreading the ideas of the Enlightenment.

The organization tried to turn the catholic supremacy in a movement of sound scientific, explains Discovery. Given that knowledge of the existence of the group will acarreraría serious consequences the teacher gave himself and other members nicknames and wrapped the collective in secret symbols. The Illuminated Order, excluded jews, pagans, women, and members of other religions or cults.

Time passed, with the object of increasing its membership base in the enlightened united with the masons, well known also for their secret rituals and their supposed significant influence in the world.

The Enlightened were able to recruit between 650 and 2,500 members in Bavaria around 1784. Then a christian cult known as the Rosicrucian, collective, very religious and very opposed to the idea of the rational movement philosophical, infiltrated the organization. After several attacks suffered by other groups, the reality of the group came to light.

As a consequence, the Bavarian Government banned all secret societies, and seized a large quantity of documents of the founders of the illuminati. Some years after the end of the illuminati bavarian published several books that revealed that the group not only still existed but that he was responsible for numerous international events as the French Revolution.

Although today, the rumors continue with the burden on the group of events such as the catastrophe of September 11 in the U.S. and by connecting celebrities with their belonging to the same, there is no evidence of the existence of the illuminati or that have any relationship with the organization that existed in Bavaria. "But that is exactly what they want us to think, isn't it?", conclude Discovery.

Read also: The 7 most secret societies in history

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT IS THE ILLUMINATI?
http://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati/

The term ‘Illuminati’ has been used in numerous contexts and has been ascribed to a variety of individuals or groups. Originally chosen as a name by a 18th century European secret society, the modern Illuminati is a wholly different creature than the Bavarian Illuminati.

illuminati-corporationToday, Illuminati is commonly used as a blanket term to describe the power elite, a relatively small group of plutocrats who collectively own and rule our world.

The exact number of people making up this group and how much control and influence they have over worldly affairs is difficult to determine, but the existence of the ruling class itself is widely accepted on both ends of the political spectrum. This highly organized superclass works towards their own common interests whether they be for the betterment of society or not.

This shadowy group is at the core of all modern Illuminati conspiracy theories. The group resonates with what the Occupy movement, a grass root organization born in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis, calls the One Percent. Christian fundamentalists and UFO profiteers often add their own twists, including the usual canards of Satan worship and blood sacrifices, making use of the term Illuminati ambiguous.

We’ll examine some of the most popular conspiracy theories surrounding the Illuminati and look at their similarities and their differences.

But first…

WHAT WAS THE BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI?

The Bavarian Illuminati was a secret society founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776. Dismayed with the Jesuit’s dominance in Bavaria, Weishaupt founded the order to secretly spread the ideas of Enlightenment within the confines of a highly restrictive society without any freedoms of speech or religion. By 1785, the despotic Elector of Bavaria Karl Theodore had issued his first edict against the order eventually putting an end to the Bavarian Illuminati.

The modern use for the term Illuminati has little resemblance to Weishaupt’s Illuminati. I’m presently putting together a Bavarian Illuminati comic book, Terry Melanson has written his excellent Perfectibilists: The 18th Century Bavarian Order of the Illuminati and English translations of the Original documents of the Bavarian Illuminati are currently in the works.

Bavarian-Illuminati-Major.gif
 Description:
Illuminati Major
 Filesize:  201.11 KB
 Viewed:  618 Time(s)

Bavarian-Illuminati-Major.gif

Bavarian-Illuminati-Dirigens.gif
 Description:
Illuminati Dirigens
 Filesize:  202.18 KB
 Viewed:  572 Time(s)

Bavarian-Illuminati-Dirigens.gif

Bavarian-Illuminati-Rex-Doceten.gif
 Description:
Illuminati Rex
 Filesize:  123.21 KB
 Viewed:  576 Time(s)

Bavarian-Illuminati-Rex-Doceten.gif

Bavarian-Illuminati-Regent.gif
 Description:
Illuminati Regent
 Filesize:  189.81 KB
 Viewed:  594 Time(s)

Bavarian-Illuminati-Regent.gif

Bavarian-Illuminati-Priest.gif
 Description:
illuminati priest
 Filesize:  191.16 KB
 Viewed:  582 Time(s)

Bavarian-Illuminati-Priest.gif

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Bond MI7 - with USMC vet & Military Reformer Mike Sparks
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/86730
US Marine Corps veteran Mike Sparks has looked into hidden meanings from Ian Fleming in the James Bond books and has advice for raw US army recruits after years of bitter experience in the US armed forces. He has also looked into dark forces in the US military he calls the 'Illuminati' and says they have satanic beliefs about accumulating financial wealth then creating devastating global events like 9/11 secretly 'for fun' and in an attempt to gain more power. He sees the impetus for wars coming from the military arms firms who make a lot of money from war.
http://www.jamesbondisforreal.com/
http://www.combatreform.org/airrecon.htm
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUo0mge6gN-9AJvK44v9rg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ILLUMINATI MEETING? Angela Merkel makes 'sign' to 'all seeing eye wearer' Richard Gere
GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel has got conspiracy theorists in a flap after making her "secret Illuminati sign" to Hollywood actor Richard Gere during a meeting in Berlin.
By JON AUSTIN
13:40, Thu, Feb 9, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:27, Thu, Feb 9, 2017
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/765239/Angela-Merkel-Illuminati-Ri chard-Gere-Merkel-s-Diamond

The picture released by the Media and Information Office of the German government clearly shows Mrs Merkel making her infamous "diamond" hand sign to Mr Gere at the Federal Chancellery in Berlin.

The two met there today to speak about his work as the chairman of the International Campaign for Tibet and the ongoing human rights issues in the country.

But, the cryptic sign has left Illuminati conspiracy theorists believing there may have been more to it.

Mrs Merkel is famous for making the so-called masonic-style hand signal during key speeches and meetings.

Angela-MerkelEPA
Angela Merkal giving her famous
It is alleged by believers in the Illuminati that it is a secret organisation made up of world leaders and celebrities that actually runs all world governments from behind the scenes and intends introducing a New World Order which will see just one government running the entire world.

At its most extreme, the Illuminati is a Satanic group that uses hand signals to identify members to each other.

So why would Mrs Merkel make the sign to Mr Gere?

According to conspiracy theorists, the hearthrob is also a signed-up member.

Top 10 Conspiracy Theories
Wed, January 25, 2017
From mind control, to the missing Malaysian airways flight MH370, here are the top 10 conspiracy theories.
PLAY
Ever since Apollo 11 landed on the moon, conspiracy theorists have suggested that the landing was forged by NASA with the aid of other organizations [SSPL via Getty Images]
SSPL VIA GETTY IMAGES1 of 10
Ever since Apollo 11 landed on the moon, conspiracy theorists have suggested that the landing was forged by NASA with the aid of other organizations [SSPL via Getty Images]

RELATED ARTICLES

Does sign made by Merkel, May and Juncker prove secret EU illuminati?

What is Merkel trying to tell May with ‘SECRET ILLUMINATI SIGN'?
In a post on mediaexposed.tumblr.com under the headline "The Illuminati is Real and is Everywhere", the website rattled off a list of celebrities it claimed wear the symbol of the "all seeing eye" - another alleged sign of affiliation to the secret organisation.

It said: "Celebrities are well known to subscribe to evil eye jewellery.

“Cameron Diaz, Brad Pitt, Sharon Stone, Richard Gere, Madonna, Britney Spears and Demi Moore, Lauren Conrad and Kelly Ripa’s bracelet or Caroline Manzo evil eye necklace…It’s meant to ward off the evil eye from others who would want to stop their success.

"Evil Eye Jewelry is a special kind of jewelry. It helps ward off all evil eyes from you and creates a protective shield against you.

"You can also wear evil eye jewelry to save yourself from negative energies, such as anger, hatred, fear, jealousy and other such evil energies that can affect your health and fortune. If you want to protect yourself from evil eyes, you must buy Greek or Turkish evil eye jewellery.

"They wear it to represent the all seeing eye not have the all seeing eye protect you, mass deception."

Merkel-DiamondYouTube
There is a conspiracy theory that members of the EU are in the Illuminati.
RELATED ARTICLES

Do Donald Trump's hand signs show he is part of the Illuminati?

TRUTH about Davos? Claims World Economic Forum is ILLUMINATI meet
Others photographed using the hand sign in the rhombus shape have included British Prime Minister Theresa May, and European Commission President Jean Claude Juncker.

The sign is often referred to as a Merkel Diamond, due to her frequent use of it.

Mrs May was snapped imitating the 'Merkel diamond' while giving a speech outside the Palace of Westminster on July 11 last year.

Conspiracy theory website illuminatiRex lists the diamond sign as number one out of a top-ten of illuminati signs, with Mrs Merkel given her own section for doing it in reverse, in what it describes as the Merkel Raute.

And on the conspiracy theory forum run by David Icke, the significance of the Merkel Diamond, which has been used in political poster campaigns, has been discussed.

A senior forum member with the user name Posidon posted: "I don't know if anyone even notice the Angela Merkel famous hand sign?

'MERKEL MUST GO': Brussels protest against German Chancellor
Thu, January 12, 2017
Angry campaigners held placards with slogans reading 'Merkel not welcomed' and 'Merkel must go' following a spate of terror attacks against Germany.
PLAY
Protest on the sidelines of Angela Merkel's official visit in Brussels [EPA]
EPA1 of 11
Protest on the sidelines of Angela Merkel's official visit in Brussels [EPA]

RELATED ARTICLES

Illuminati? US Government Rockefeller talks revealed by Wikileaks

Anonymous hacks mysterious Bilderberg Group
There was always the question, what to do with your arms, and that's how it came about. It contains a certain symmetry.

Angela Merkel
"I found today a new picture of it in my local newspaper, and I found curious that they use her hand sign in a political campaign.

"Diamond they say? So I ask, is every one asleep these days?

"Just the first time I saw the image, I noticed it is not a diamond at all, plus the way she placed her fingers (which is not even easy) unless you really want them to be that way does not resemble a diamond at all, but a Masonic symbol of the compass and square.

"Is every one asleep? No one sees and talks about these things, is it not evident enough?"

But, Mrs Merkel, who has led the Christian Democratic Union party for 16 years, explained the reason she makes the unusual gesture in a 2013 interview, and denied there was anything sinister behind it.

She told a German magazine: "There was always the question, what to do with your arms, and that's how it came about. It contains a certain symmetry."

Other famous faces including Gordon Brown, the Duchess of Cornwall and Recep Tayyip Erdogan have also been spotted making the 'Merkel diamond'.

Related articles
UK's hotbed for the Illuminati revealed as... MILTON KEYNES
SHOCK CLAIM: Illuminati blasting us with 'happy drugs and viruses t...
So is Donald Trump part of the Illuminati or not?
Conspiracy theories

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illuminati Explained Myron Fagan/Bill Cooper

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5bGKkwRDs
Published on 9 Jan 2017
Everything wrong with humanity can be explained one way. FALLEN ANGEL and the people activiely communicating with them, The Illuminati
RFB

https://www.patreon.com/RichieFromBoston

Help me help others as well as Make much needed upgrades to my equipment and channel
RFB
Special thanks to ODD Reailty
And NICHOLSON1968 for the intros and outros

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New web page with top quality recordings of the Jewish playwright Myron Fagan's essential talk
One of the most incredible audio recordings ever made
https://www.illuminaticfrrecords.com/

CFR VOL 1 SIDE 1
https://vimeo.com/179152623

CFR VOL 1 SIDE 2
https://vimeo.com/179153597

CFR VOL 2 SIDE 1
https://vimeo.com/180536728

CFR VOL 2 SIDE 2
https://vimeo.com/180531189

CFR VOL 3 SIDE 1
https://vimeo.com/181451668

CFR VOL 3 SIDE 2
https://vimeo.com/181453363

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: