FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC Licence Fee: time to Complain, Switch Off or Not Pay
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moeen yaseen
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: BBC Licence Fee: time to Complain, Switch Off or Not Pay Reply with quote

This is being forwarded for the attention of activists who wish to go down the complaint route. Best of luck.

Subject: URGENT: BBC CENSORS TODAY'S DEMO
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:04:30 +0100

URGENT

BBC CENSORS “END ISRAELI BARBARISM” DEMO TODAY
The Today programme on Radio 4 this morning announced there would be a pro-Israel demo in London tomorrow, but mentioned NOTHING about today’s demo demanding an end to Israeli barbarism in Lebanon.

Please complain to the BBC immediately:

Make a complaint
Phone: 08700 100 222
Textphone: 08700 100 212
http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/make_complaint_step1.shtml

Please copy complaints to mwaw@btinternet.com
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Copy just sent. Reply with quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about the despicable lack of impartiality shown by the BBC regarding todays radio 4 broadcast, which incidentally I view as the tip of what is clearly a very disturbing Iceburg.

I note that todays show was quick to mention the show of solidarity for Israels "War on terror" rally, or should that be right to defend herself , whilst making no mention whatsoever about the mass demonstrations the length and breadth of the country against Israeli collective punishment of a country and a people who have suffered more than their fair share of suffering based upon Israels immoral aggression.

It should also be further noted that this whole conflict ( contrary to the much repeated bulletins) is not in fact due to the recent kidnapping of an Israeli soldier in Gaza.

Firstly it should be emphasised in your "impartial" news that the episode that sparked this recent "outrage" was the murder of a Palestinian family whilst they took a picnic on the beach in Gaza, courtesy of a Shell from an "ever vigilant" Israeli patrol boat.

Im wonder how the BBC would view Palestines right to defend herself against such ongoing incidents of wanton murder ?

Secondly, I find it strange that the abduction of 1 Israeli soldier by the Palestinians, followed by 2 soldiers by the Lebanese, whilst being unnaceptable under any rational circumstances is again but the tip of the Iceburg.

It should surely be mentioned by any reputable news agency worth its license fee that
these in fact are not rational circumstances, since the BBC fails to mention ONCE the daily abduction, and arrest of Palestinian "terrorists" by the Israeli security services.
I note yesterday alone that there were 80 such abductions without such as a murmer by "Auntie".
In fact illegal abductions by Israel are a matter of daily routine for Palestinians who are collectively witnessing the 39th year of Israels wholly illegal occupation.

And finally, as people who claim to be telling us "The news", it might be worthy of note looking at the Headline in Fridays Independent which details the Ayes and the Nays regarding the UNs mandate for an immediate ceasefire in the region.

The ayes were of course all but 3 - Britain, American and Israel.

When I saw that headline, my thoughts were cast back to World war two, when, had their been such an institution as the UN, I might well imagine the calls for a ceasefire would have been vetoed by a different 3 countries - Germany, Japan and Italy.

I remain disgusted.

Name supplied.
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Any complaints that any of you send to the BBC from now on could you please email me a copy kookomula@btinternet.com or PM me.

Occasionally I like to make things and think that I might be able to make something interesting from them.

I will send a complaint.

Donna
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a regular R4 listener lately (must be my age:),more laughs per hour than any other radio show,especially Saturdays!

However,of course they are still part of the establishment.

Comment:

I regularly listen to BBC radio four,it is always very informative and enjoyable a listen compared to the dross on most radio stations. Today however, I was listening to the Today Programme and became aware of the remarkable ommision of the highly newsworthy demonstration of the Stop the war movement,regarding the Israeli /Lebanon conflict. This was further compounded by the mention of a pro-Israeli demostration that would take place tomorrow! As a licence payer,I find this kind of bias insulting,are the BBC biased? if they are surely you cannot expect to receive a tax from the public for biased propaganda,from one side when we all can see for ourselves how things are panning out in that region. Remember,the BBC always used to be the voice of reason for generations past, you seem to be slipping off your pedestal in recent times!

N
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
Hi

Any complaints that any of you send to the BBC from now on could you please email me a copy kookomula@btinternet.com or PM me.

Occasionally I like to make things and think that I might be able to make something interesting from them.

I will send a complaint.

Donna

Hi

I have also sent the template complaint letter to the BBC, through their website copying both the emails of Donna & Moeen Yaseen.
i am a bit sceptical that we might not hear from them ..feeding us the usual nonsense that they get to many responses.

I think we should all demand a reply we do not hear from them..this will put pressure on them.

Keep up the good work you all !!

Wink
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy on the BBC switchboard has just said it is going to be a long night so he will watch 'Loose Change 2' to kill the time.
mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I turned off the BBC months ago, nothing but a bunch of liars. Evil or Very Mad
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Sissons exposing journalistic incompetance at the BBC is immediately gagged.

Peter Sissons: BBC standards are falling - and bosses are too scared to do anything about it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199104/Peter-Sissons-BBC-stan dards-falling--bosses-scared-it.html

This is the knobbled link
Read Peter Sissons' scathing attack in full...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199006/PETER-SISSONS-I-drove- Television-Centre-final-time-month--I-dont-pang-regret.html

Quote:
Peter Sissons, the veteran newsreader who announced his retirement last month, has launched a withering attack on the BBC - claiming standards have fallen and accusing producers of being too mired in political correctness to do anything about it.
Writing in The Mail on Sunday today, he says: 'At today's BBC, a complaint I often heard from senior producers was that they dared not reprimand their subordinates for basic journalistic mistakes - such as getting ages, dates, titles and even football scores wrong - it being politically incorrect to risk offending them.'
Mr Sissons, 66, who has worked for the BBC, ITV and Channel 4, says there was 'great attention' to the text of news bulletins when he joined the Corporation 20 years ago, but that now appeared to be lacking.
In a wide-ranging attack, he also claims it is now 'effectively BBC policy' to stifle critics of the consensus view on global warming. He says: 'I believe I am one of a tiny number of BBC interviewers who have so much as raised the possibility that there is another side to the debate on climate change.
'The Corporation's most famous interrogators invariably begin by accepting that "the science is settled", when there are countless reputable scientists and climatologists producing work that says it isn't.
'But it is effectively BBC policy... that those views should not be heard.'
He also takes a swipe at BBC executives for failing to defend him when he was criticised for wearing a burgundy tie on the day the Queen Mother died in 2002. He says a senior executive urged him to wear the burgundy tie, but that the BBC then said it had been his own choice.
The reaction of BBC 'top brass' to coverage of the death of Princess Diana also rankles.
'We did a lot to be proud of that day,' he says. 'Some weeks afterwards, the top brass took themselves off to a Cambridge hotel to congratulate each other. None of the footsoldiers who actually made the programmes was invited.'
Mr Sissons once accused the BBC of ageism, saying he had attended 'too many' leaving parties for people over 50.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199104/Peter-Sissons-BBC-stan dards-falling--bosses-scared-it.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
I am a regular R4 listener lately (must be my age:),more laughs per hour than any other radio show,especially Saturdays!

However,of course they are still part of the establishment.

Comment:

I regularly listen to BBC radio four,it is always very informative and enjoyable a listen compared to the dross on most radio stations. Today however, I was listening to the Today Programme and became aware of the remarkable ommision of the highly newsworthy demonstration of the Stop the war movement,regarding the Israeli /Lebanon conflict. This was further compounded by the mention of a pro-Israeli demostration that would take place tomorrow! As a licence payer,I find this kind of bias insulting,are the BBC biased? if they are surely you cannot expect to receive a tax from the public for biased propaganda,from one side when we all can see for ourselves how things are panning out in that region. Remember,the BBC always used to be the voice of reason for generations past, you seem to be slipping off your pedestal in recent times!
N

I still listen to radio 4 especially the early morning "Today" programme
it's still (surprise,surprise) mainly propagating myths.OK it winds me up a little,but it's still pertinent to know what they say to sleeping people.

TG's latest post quoting Peter Sissons confirms the established media
are not concerned with facts,and are predominantly allied to the proposed
"norms" propagated by the myth making think tank illusionists that so dominate our thinking.

I'd hope we in the truth movement would be above this!

redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC and Peter Sissons a scandal? Sorry, but this just aint news.

The BBC, by every objective measure, is part of the establishment. Take their position on Israel/Palestine. There were three independant investigations into impartiality, from 2002 to 2007. The two published ones showed major shortcomings in their reporting of the whole issue and extensive errors in impartiality in favour of (as if you could not guess) Israel.

http://www.gla.ac.uk/centres/mediagroup/bnfi_reviews.htm
http://www.arabmediawatch.com/amw/Articles/BBCWatch/tabid/133/newsid47 6/2580/Comparative-BBC-analysis-AMW-independent-panel-Loughborough--Lu bell-reports/Default.aspx

The third report (the Balen report) internally commissioned by the BBC, was never published and 'auntie' spent 200,000 of our taxes to stop it being published under a Freedom of Information request. If it had shown that the BBC had learnt from the two previous ones, IMO they would have published its findings.

From a completely different perspective, if there is still any doubt that the BBC is the establisments propoganda machine;

1 Read the posts on this site regarding the series 'The Conspiracy Files'
2 Follow the daily postings on Media Lens Message Board http://members5.boardhost.com/medialens/index.html?1231746613
3 Ask yourself why they devoted an extensive amount of first item news coverage to the 'success' of the troops in Afghanistan this whole week, before a surge in the troop death rate

And as for Peter Sissons being a journo, it must be a joke. He reads the autocue. He has never done any investigating in his life, nor broadcast anything slightly out of kilter with the BBC's skewed policy. Any whistle-blowing now, is IMO too little, too late for him trying to boost a flagging career.

The time to switch off the BBC is long past

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not news!
Then why have Peter Sisson's full comments been removed?
Presumably after legal action?

Quote:
BBC's selective truth

It is hardly surprising the distinguished journalist Peter Sissons left the BBC with such bitter feelings about its increasingly warped editorial values.
He says for example that no stories are allowed which question the causes of global warming, and issues such as the Queen not being invited to the recent D-Day commemoration are downplayed for being 'part of a Daily Mail agenda'.

His experience chimes with our own revelations on Saturday that a John Ware documentary about 'broken Britain' was relegated to a 'graveyard' slot for fear of offending the Government.

And, of course, the BBC has not reported controversy over the unjust extradition of autistic computer hacker Gary McKinnon - also subject of a Mail campaign - while giving wall-to-wall coverage to the Guardian's turgid reheating of old allegations of telephone hacking by News of the World reporters.

As in Orwell's Ministry of Truth, anything which challenges the Corporation's fixed liberal credo simply ceases to be news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1199299/BBC-increasingly-uti lising-selective-truth-big-stories.html

The BBC hate this, when a well respected TV news anchorman starts telling the truth.

Sissons' comments about climate change are explosive.

Evidence of the BBC exhibiting extreme bias to mislead the public, not just a vicious rumour but evidence.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time once again to call a spade, a spade? The Bilderberg B*llshit Cabal is just that. A nice cosy multi-billion pound producing Zionist entity - hmm, just like the present UK cabinet.

Why act all surprised? Check out today's headline Grauniad article - it says absolutely nothing, unless one is able to read between the lines.

So very very clever, if self-defeating, this 'Sun shines out of Isis Ra El's posterior' stance, common to just about all MSM today, bar Washington Times (Moonies) and Daily Wail (anti-zionist).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jul/14/ben-bradshaw-bbc-managemen t

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC govenors go to Bilderberg. Two have declared publicly at least as far as I know.
1. Was Pauline Neville Jones chair of Qinetiq the priatised military research arm that used to be called Defence Evaluation and Research Establishment (DERA).
2. Marcus Agius, Chief Executive of Barclays Bank.

Superstar Peter Sissons is about to publish an explosive book about systemic control freakery, bias and deception by the BBC that now works very hard to keep the British people in the dark.
My answer. Sack every single manager and let the journalists free to do their jobs.

Fascinating bits in each of these extracts in the Mail this week.

How BBC bosses ordered me to downplay the Queen Mother's death
By Peter Sissons - Last updated at 1:51 PM on 24th January 2011
Peter Sissons was one of the BBC's most distinguished figures, anchoring news programmes for more than 20 years. Now, in his memoirs, he looks back on his long career, from growing up in Liverpool to coping with the Corporation's deep-rooted political bias...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349871/Peter-Sissons-BBC-boss es-ordered-downplay-Queen-Mothers-death.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Left-wing bias? It's written through the BBC's very DNA, says Peter Sissons
Whatever the United Nations is associated with is good — it is heresy to question any of its activities. The EU is also a good thing, but not quite as good as the UN. Soaking the rich is good, despite well-founded economic arguments that the more you tax, the less you get. And Government spending is a good thing, although most BBC people prefer to call it investment, in line with New Labour’s terminology.......
The increasing tendency for the BBC to interview its own reporters on air exacerbates this mindset. Instead of ­concentrating on interviewing the leading players in a story or spreading the net wide for a range of views, these days the BBC frequently chooses to use the time getting the thoughts of its own correspondents. It is a format intended to help clarify the facts, but which often invites the expression of opinion. When that happens, instead of hearing both sides of a story, the audience at home gets what is, in effect, the BBC’s view presented as fact.
And, inside the organisation, you challenge that collective view at your peril. In today’s BBC only those whose antennae are fully attuned to the corporation’s cultural mindset — or keep quiet about their true feelings — are going to make progress....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349506/Left-wing-bias-Its-wri tten-BBCs-DNA-says-Peter-Sissons.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the BBC, at least its a mouthpiece for the lies and saves hunting elsewhere.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Independent

Saturday 11 February 2012

BBC to issue global apology for documentaries that broke rules

Independent revealed programmes were made by third-party in pay of governments and firms

The BBC will today apologise to an estimated 74 million people around the world for a news fixing scandal, exposed by The Independent, in which it broadcast documentaries made by a London TV company that was earning millions of pounds from PR clients which it featured in its programming.

BBC World News viewers from Kuala Lumpur to Khartoum and Bangkok to Buenos Aires will watch the remarkable broadcast, available in 295 million homes, 1.7 million hotel rooms, 81 cruise ships, 46 airlines and on 35 mobile phone platforms, at four different times, staged in order to reach audiences in different time zones. The BBC will apologise for breaking "rules aimed at protecting our editorial integrity".

The Independent exposed last year in an investigation into the global television news industry how the BBC paid nominal fees of as little as £1 for programmes made by FBC Media (UK), whose PR client list included foreign governments and multinational companies. The company made eight pieces for the BBC about Malaysia while failing to declare it was paid £17m by the Malaysian government for "global strategic communications". The programmes included positive coverage of Malaysia's controversial palm oil industry.

The BBC also used FBC to make a documentary about the spring uprising in Egypt without knowing the firm was paid to do PR work for the regime of former dictator Hosni Mubarak.

The BBC Trust's Editorial Standards Committee carried out an investigation into BBC World News which reported in November it had uncovered 15 breaches of editorial guidelines. Eight of the breaches were in respect of FBC programmes made about Malaysia. The trust also identified other breaches of rules on sponsorship in programmes shown by BBC World News, which is a commercial entity and carries advertising. In its apology, the BBC will say: "A small number of programmes broadcast on BBC World News between February 2009 and July 2011 broke BBC rules aimed at protecting our editorial integrity. These rules ensure that programmes are free, and are seen to be free, from commercial or other outside pressures."

Making a direct reference to the FBC documentaries, it will say: "In the case of eight other programmes, all of which featured Malaysia, we found that the production company which made the programmes appeared to have a financial relationship with the Malaysian government. This meant there was a potential conflict of interest, though the BBC was not aware of it when the programmes were broadcast."

It concludes: "Editorial integrity is the highest priority for BBC World News, which is why we apologise for these breaches of our normal standards."

The Independent has revealed FBC, which was run by the former Financial Times journalist Alan Friedman and the CNN presenter John Defterios, was also making editorial programmes that featured FBC clients for the global business broadcaster CNBC, which suspended its FBC-made show World Business. Other FBC clients included the governments of Greece and Kazakhstan and companies like Microsoft. FBC also tried to suggest in its promotional literature it had "cultivated" key opinion formers, such as economist Jeffrey Sachs, as "ambassadors". Sachs totally rejected the claim.

When The Independent published its investigations into FBC the firm said it had kept strict divisions between its editorial and PR operations. FBC closed its London offices and went into administration in October. Broadcasting regulator Ofcom is investigating FBC.

Bad practice: The stories

Hosni Mubarak

As Egypt was in the throes of a revolution, the BBC commissioned FBC to make a documentary on the country. But the firm had a commercial relationship to promote Egypt as "liberal and open". The programme, Third Eye: Egypt, warned of the threat of takeover by Islamic fundamentalists.

Mark Thompson

The BBC director general has ordered an end to the practice of acquiring news programmes for "low or nominal cost" after the BBC admitted 15 breaches of its editorial guidelines and buying documentaries for "nominal" fees as little as £1 from a company that was working to promote foreign governments.

Malaysia

Since 2009 FBC has made at least four BBC documentaries dealing with Malaysia and controversial issues such as the country's palm-oil industry and its treatment of rainforests and indigenous people. The company has received millions of pounds in payments from the government of Malaysia for a "global strategic communications campaign".

See also: Special investigation: TV company takes millions from Malaysian government to make documentaries for BBC... about Malaysia

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC Crossing another dirty dirty line here
9pm on BBC3

No semblance of BALANCE remains under evil unelected creep fixer Chris Patten and crooked Barclays Chairman Marcus Agius now running the corporation.
They just can't resist the temptation to apoint their evil mates to 'trustee' positions on the BBC Trust.

How about live coverage of a drone strike in Yemen which kils innocent children?
Or a Pakistani wedding party interrupted by a volley of Hellfire missiles?
Or the TV footage from killer Drone, like Wikileaks revealed of the helicopter gunship killing Reuters' staff?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lt_DfYKH0Q

No, this is the BBC, only pro world war three propaganda now alowed and looking at our boys killing freedom fighters who fight back

Only acceptable to me alonside the idea
BRING THEM HOME

'Hurry up': Harrowing frontline footage of the moments two soldiers were fatally injured in Afghanistan to be broadcast by the BBC
Shocking footage to be shown for the first time tonight, shows Kingsman Darren Deady, left, lying stricken on the floor as his colleagues try to save his life after he was shot in the chest by Taliban fighters, second left. Later Captain Andrew Griffiths, second from right, was pictured just moments before he stepped on a booby trap, that blew off his leg and eventually killed him. The footage captured by helmet cam (right) shows him standing on the very edge of the minefield.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2190934/Brigadier-describes-mo ment-got-dreaded-knock-door-say-soldier-son-fatally-wounded-harrowing- documentary-airs-showing-young-captain-s-final-hours-war.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Former Political Editor John Cole - promoted for his insight not his adherance to the Patten pattern
Former BBC Political Editor John Cole discusses his republican beliefs with Graham Smith.
Republic is an organisation which calls for the people of Britain to be granted the right to elect their head of state.
http://www.republic.org.uk/

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czdSny-dFmg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biased Big pharmaceuticals profits - patronising BBC health panic - herding Swansea residents towards unnecessary & potentially dangerous MMR jabs http://t.co/nqiFgrxDIc
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MASSIVE - PROOF of BBC LIES and MANIPULATION over WAR CRIMES

Fake BBC Video
by craig on October 7, 2013 11:35 am in Uncategorized
Irrefutable evidence of a stunning bit of fakery by the BBC:
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2013/10/fake-bbc-video/

In this version the medic being interviewed says about the 2 minute mark:

“..It’s just absolute chaos and carnage here, erm we’ve had a massive influx of
what looks like serious burns, er seems like it must be some sort of chemical
weapon, I’m not really sure..”

In this version she says – it is at about 2 mins 20 seconds in this edit:

“..It’s just absolute chaos and carnage here, erm we’ve had a massive influx of
what looks like serious burns, er seems like it must be some sort of, I’m not
really sure, maybe napalm, something similar to that..”

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5RKjYhzW-A

The disturbing thing is the footage of the doctor talking is precisely the same each time. It is edited so as to give the impression the medic is talking in real time in her natural voice – there are none of the accepted devices used to indicate a voiceover translation. But it must be true that in at least one, and possibly both, the clips she is not talking in real time in her own voice. It is very hard to judge as her mouth and lips are fully covered throughout. Perhaps neither of the above is what she actually said.

Terrible things are happening all the time in Syria’s civil war, between Assad’s disparate forces and still more disparate opposition forces, and innocent people are suffering. There are dreadful crimes against civilians on all sides. I have no desire at all to downplay or mitigate that. But once you realise the indisputable fact of the fake interview the BBC has put out, some of the images in this video begin to be less than convincing on close inspection too.

Jay Joanna Gosling, one of the presenters/autocue readers on the BBC ‘News’ Channel is married to Craig Oliver, who replaced Andy Coulson. He went straight to No 10 from the BBC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanna_Gosling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Oliver_(media_executive)

~~~~~

Profile: Craig Oliver worked for ITN before he joined the BBC
Craig Oliver, who has been selected to replace Andy Coulson as David Cameron’s communications chief, has worked in broadcasting for almost two decades.

The 41-year-old has resigned from his job as controller of English services at BBC Global News.

In this role he was responsible for the World Service, BBC World News and the News website outside the UK.

There had been wide speculation about who would replace Mr Coulson, a former editor of the News of the World, in Downing Street.

/..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12346958

~~~

Ben Brown is infamous for his aggressive interview of Jody Mcintyre who was dragged from his wheelchair by the Met. Over 1,000 complaints came in to Have Your Say on the BBC website.

Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXNJ3MZ-AUo 9,000 + comments

Brown was defended by Kevin Bakhurst, an editor.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2010/12/interview_with_jody_mcin tyre.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaked NUJ report details serious allegations of sexual harassment and bullying within the BBC

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/10/07/leaked-nuj-report-details-serio us-allegations-sexual-harassment-and-bullying-within

Damning details of alleged sexual harassment and bullying at the BBC have emerged after a confidential report compiled by the National Union of Journalists (NUJ) was leaked.

The dossier, seen by the Mail on Sunday, included allegations of a female journalist being offered a promotion if she “accepted dinners” with her boss, a pay-off to a senior manager despite being accused of sending sexual messages to two female graduates and a raft of complaints connected to BBC World Service’s Afghan department based at the BBC’s London headquarters.

Women working at the Afghan department complained of being told to “act like good Pashtun girls” and a male producer, Daud Junbish, even emailed a female colleague’s father from his BBC email account to tell him she had “violated the ethics of Pashto, friendship and seniority, as well as those of the BBC” – an act that could have had serious cultural repercussions for the woman.

It is understood that BBC director of HR Lucy Adams saw the report, which was submitted as part of the Respect At Work Review led by Dinah Rose QC last year, but said in January that there was “not a particular problem” with bullying at the BBC.

The leak of the report has prompted John Whittingdale MP, chairman of the Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee, to call for a review while Rob Wilson MP said the Rose Report now looked “increasingly like a PR operation for the BBC” rather than a genuine attempt to tackle the alleged bullying culture.

The news will add further pressure to HR boss Lucy Adams who has been under heavy criticism recently for her role in the BBC executive pay scandal.

The Respect At Work Review was set up after the Jimmy Savile scandal revelations last year and its findings were published in May.

Read more at http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/10/07/leaked-nuj-report-details-serio us-allegations-sexual-harassment-and-bullying-within#zv4IBuOz20mlUDjm. 99

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Departing BBC director Lucy Adams using licence fee cash to back fight against journalists' union

Head of human resources turned to lawyers over 'highly defamatory' claims of 'dirty tricks' operation
Ian Burrell Media Editor Tuesday 12 November 2013

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/departing-bbc-directo r-lucy-adams-using-licence-fee-cash-to-back-fight-against-journalists- union-8935646.html

The BBC is using the licence fee to pay the legal fees of its controversial and departing £320,000-a-year head of human resources after she instructed lawyers to "take matters further" when a trade union made claims of a "dirty tricks" operation at the broadcaster.

Lucy Adams, who has announced she is leaving the corporation in March to "try something new", was heavily criticised over her role in the BBC executive pay scandal. Stewart Jackson MP, a member of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC), the parliamentary watchdog, said she "presided over" a culture of "corporate fraud and cronyism".

Emacs!

But the BBC is paying Ms Adams's fees after she turned to lawyers over what she said were "highly defamatory" claims made by the National Union of Journalists, which published a statement in August about an alleged campaign by the BBC human resources department of "hacking staff emails and bullying employees into spying on colleagues".

The NUJ's claims were instantly dismissed by the BBC as "false and without foundation". Ms Adams, who complained of "an unwarranted and very personal attack", instructed libel lawyers.

In response to a Freedom of Information request seen by The Independent, the BBC has confirmed that it is paying Ms Adams's legal bills. "As the NUJ article made serious and damaging allegations against Lucy Adams in her role as the BBC's Director of Human Resources, the BBC has agreed to fund the reasonable costs of Ms Adams seeking external legal advice," it said.

The BBC said Ms Adams could receive further financial support if she decides to proceed further with any legal action. "The funding currently covers the provision of legal advice to Ms Adams prior to the issue of proceedings and her lawyer's costs must be approved by the BBC in advance in incremental caps, with an explanation of the work that needs to be undertaken," it said.

Mr Jackson, a Conservative MP, said that he would be asking senior BBC figures to explain the payments to the PAC. "The BBC seems to have learned nothing from the recent exposure of its largesse and profligacy with license fee-payers cash and culture of corporate greed and cronyism," he said. "If this is the case, I will press for the senior management and Trust Board to return to the Public Accounts Committee and fully account for this inappropriate expenditure."

Paul Farrelly MP, a Labour member of the Culture, Media & Sport committee, said he was surprised that Ms Adams had not already left the BBC. "What is still a mystery is why she's still there, having been part and parcel of a culture that the new Director General said he wants to leave behind. If the BBC is funding a defence to a libel action that is more personal than professional then the BBC Trust must ask searching questions of the BBC executive."

In a damning report into executive pay-offs at the BBC this year, the National Audit Office found that the organisation had made severance payments totalling £60m to 401 senior managers since 2005. Ms Adams, who joined the BBC in 2009, having previously worked at the legal firm Eversheds and the outsourcing giant Serco Group, has told MPs she was under pressure to reduce costs and get executives "out of the door as quickly as possible". She informed Director General Tony Hall this summer that she was leaving in the spring of 2014.

Lord Patten, chair of the BBC Trust, told the PAC that the executive pay-offs at the BBC had caused him "shock and dismay". During her evidence to MPs, Ms Adams was criticised by committee chairman Margaret Hodge who said: "You're developing a habit of changing your evidence."

The HR director was deeply unpopular among BBC staff and the news of her departure was greeted with cheers in some of the organisation's newsrooms. But Lord Hall said he would be "sorry to see her go".

It is not the first time that the BBC has providing licence fee money to pay for senior executives to defend their personal reputations.

During Nick Pollard's review of the BBC's handling of the Savile scandal, the corporation spent £101,000 of the total £2.4m cost on paying the "legal and related costs" of the under-fire Director of BBC News, Helen Boaden, who was on a salary of £354,000. Pollard criticised Ms Boaden's handling of the scandal. "The division she headed was in virtual meltdown, and I would have expected her to have taken a more active role in resolving things." The review reported that Ms Boaden, now director of BBC Radio, offered to step down over the matter but her resignation was refused by Director General George Entwistle.

When Mr Entwistle quit his job over the Savile and Lord McAlpine scandals, the BBC paid his personal lawyers and public relations advisers as he faced a barrage of criticism over a settlement worth £450,000. Some £10,000 was paid by the BBC for the legal advice Mr Entwistle received in securing that pay-off. He was paid another £10,000 from the licence fee to cover his "communications costs" during the turbulent period. The broadcaster paid £107,000 for Mr Entwistle's costs during internal inquiries into the scandals. Mr Entwistle's predecessor as DG, Mark Thompson, received £86,000 for legal fees incurred during Pollard's review.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Occupy the BBC indeed
The Occupy movement organised an Occupy The BBC protest outside BBC Broadcasting House as part of a coordinated series of protests at venues around the UK and in the USA known as the March Against Mainstream Media.
These protests were intended to draw attention to bias in the media and, in the UK, to the BBC's notable omission to cover a number of recent large-scale protests, such as the Save The NHS march in Manchester and the global Million Mask March.
http://www.demotix.com/news/3249384/london-occupy-bbc-rally-march-agai nst-mainstream-media#media-3253973

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LieCenceGate ­ BBC terrified by further court battles

Londoner Michael Aydinian writes long letter to the BBC, explaining them exactly why he refuses to pay the TV licence, in «as much detail as possible»!

http://npdu.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liecencegate-bbc-terrified-by-furth er.html

But first, a short interview made specifically for this blog:

VIDDAL: Hi, Michael! Could you tell us a bit about when you stopped paying your BBC licence, and when you think it will be transferred to the courts?

AYDINIAN: They've sent me 14 reminders over the last two years - after the 5th reminder I wrote back to them saying "Look I'm not paying! PLEASE TAKE ME TO COURT!" I haven't paid for two years & I have no idea when or even if they will take me to court!

VIDDAL: OK. Are you in any way afraid that your decision may cause difficulties with your job, family etc?

AYDINIAN: NOT ONE BIT!

VIDDAL: All right. You told me you were also present at Tony Rooke's BBC licence trial in Horsham last February. Did the BBC simply give up on him half a year later, or has he now started paying his licence? And what are your thoughts on the fact that the BBC itself as a mass medium, never covered this historic court case?

AYDINIAN: He's not paying & he never will!. Though most of us are well aware the BBC lies & is biased in favor of Israel, Tony was the first to realize the BBC were in breach of their operating requirements! His refusal to pay was chiefly based on the BBC's inexplicable report that WTC 7 had collapsed when it hadn't, only for it to collapse 23 minutes later! Not only the BBC never explained this but in subsequent documentaries, the same old lies were being aired! Therefore the BBC knew they had no leg to stand on. This is why NONE OF US should pay!

VIDDAL: So do you feel now that the BBC may start 'chickening out' and willfully avoiding further court battles against Beeb skeptics?

AYDINIAN: ABSOLUTELY! The Zionists who control not just the BBC but the entire mainstream media are terrified of any adverse publicity! THIS IS WHY THEY'VE ALWAYS SOUGHT TO CONTROL THE FLOW OF INFORMATION! Most significantly, since 9/11 itself provides proof that the BBC lied, the last thing the Zionists want to do is open up a can of worms because if the 9/11 truth campaign gets any serious momentum, then Israel will find itself in a very serious predicament! There is mountains of evidence which more than suggests 9/11 was an inside job but what is not so clear is who controls Capitol Hill! Most of the world might believe 9/11 was an inside job but nowhere near as many people are of the opinion that nothing of any note occurs in America without the expressed wish of the dual national Zionists! Moreover the media & the justice system too would quickly come under immense scrutiny! Soon, en masse, people would know the Israelis were the terrorists of 9/11!

VIDDAL: That was the last question, so thank you for answering my questions, and good luck with your important work and the future!

AYDINIAN: Like it, Centurion. Like it!

And with no further ado: Aydinian's letter to the BBC!

I was sent an E-mail by the BBC. They asked me this - 'specifically, in your own words, what was your main reason for writing to the BBC & why you refuse to pay the TV licence? Please give as much detail as possible.' ......... Well they asked...........

Your coverage of 9/11 ever since the fateful day has been a disgrace & a travesty. There has been no investigation yet you've continued to perpetuate the same lies for 12 years! You reported the collapse of the Saloman Brothers building, WTC 7 while it was standing & then lo & behold 23 minutes later this building collapsed at free-fall speed, in classic control demolition style! You've never explained this! Hardly surprising for this act alone PROVES the BBC was at best party to information which could have led to the arrest of the real perpetrators; at worst it shows the BBC is inextricably linked to the very people that planned & executed 9/11. I'm in no doubt the latter is true for the BBC has literally become an Israeli propaganda machine.

Even when the owner of the 3 buildings that fell that day, Larry Silverstein, an arch Zionist & close friend of lunatic Benjamin Netanyahu, said while interviewed that 'they took the decision to PULL WTC 7' a flat out demolition term & virtually an admission of guilt, the BBC NEVER MENTIONED IT........or for that matter the billions Silverstein conveniently received through insurance claims! How can it be possible that within a year of buying the Twin Towers for a knockdown $15 million (even though his offer was lower than others), he then proceeded to insure the buildings for $3.5 billion, stating that he must be paid double in the event of the Towers being destroyed in a terrorist attack! How can the BBC never once deem this to be news?

Of course the day to day running of programs carries on as normal which more than helps keep the public oblivious of reality. However when it comes to news not only are we told a pack of lies from squeaky clean news readers like Fiona Bruce & Ben Aligiah but what remains hidden from public gaze is something to behold! Though this has been going on for years, since 9/11 especially, the fabrication of news has now reached levels so extraordinary, I only tune in to the BBC news simply to hear what you're lying about & more importantly, what you neglect to report. So before you think about writing back to me saying how sorry you are that I feel this way & that the BBC always tries to ensure it's news is of the very highest quality & blah blah blah, I'm now of the belief, the BBC can actually get no worse!

Before I list a catalogue of lies & non-reporting, I remind you the BBC is in breach of their operating requirements through the ‘Royal Charter & Agreement’ with the British public. This document requires you to show information that is both accurate & impartial. On both counts, this most definitely is not the case! This is why I have refused to pay the TV licence & encouraged many others not to do so. Furthermore such is the gravity of the situation I am in no doubt that I am actually risking my own life by revealing all this because the BBC is totally under the control of Zionists. There can be no question 9/11 was planned & executed by dual national Zionists in America! This was a classic false flag event. The world must never know the truth that Israel & the Zionists are responsible for much of the pain & suffering in the world & the US & UK are the chief architects of state terrorism!

1). Since 9/11 anyone seriously challenging the 'impossible' official version of events either has had a blanket boycott imposed on them such as the 2000 experts who've put their names behind Richard Gage's superb documentary Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth or have been branded 'dropouts' as was the case with Dylan Avery, whose brilliant 9/11 documentary 'Loose Change' has been watched by countless millions on the Internet.

2). The BBC has never once mentioned how ever since 9/11, 1000's upon 1000's of family members of victims have campaigned tirelessly for a true & proper investigation. Instead the myth that truthers are unpatriotic is forever sprayed on mainstream media! Moreover, the lie that truthers are merely opening up old wounds for families of victims is perpetuated with unerring regularity. Nothing could be further from the truth.

3). Case in point, the BBC has never mentioned how so many family members have taken out civil actions against Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld for murder. Why has this not made the news? There's a good reason - none of the cases ever get to court because the entire US justice system is controlled by Zionists. Therefore the BBC have no problem in sweeping this potential nightmare under the proverbial carpet!

4). How come no one in the BBC ever pondered how convenient it was that former Israeli PM Ehud Barak was plotted up at BBC headquarters on the very day of 9/11? Sure enough Barak was among the first to accuse Muslim extremists, notably Al-Qaeda, an organisation founded & funded by none other than the CIA, for carrying out the attack! Even Sherlock Holmes couldn't work that fast! I wonder what Jews would have thought if Osama Bin Laden was there instead accusing Zionists of this heinous treachery? The outcry would have been deafening! Fact is the day after 9/11 Osama Bin Laden actually denied any involvement in 9/11 on Aljazeera TV. Needless to say the BBC along with the entire mainstream media deemed this earth-shattering interview was unimportant & so unworthy of showing the world! Explain this please?

5). 19 Saudi hijackers were accused yet it was felt necessary to flatten Afghanistan & Iraq! Why didn't the BBC ever mention this mysterious anomaly?

6). Why didn't the BBC ever mention that the Talaban actually offered to hand over Bin Laden so long as America produced at least some evidence linking Bin Laden to the attacks? Since Bin Laden had already been fingered, Bush & Cheney had to have some incontrovertible evidence! Now this is plain logic! Of course there was no evidence! I've always wondered what would have happened if the Talaban said, "screw this! Bin Laden - get on your bike! You're taking a trip to DC!"

7). Just about the most damning indictment of the BBC is how your lies directly led to the death of 1.5 [million] innocent Iraqis. The BBC was instrumental in swaying the public into believing the lies of Tony Blair that Saddam had WMD's & of his apparent ability to attack the UK within 45 minutes! Not once has the BBC apologized to the Iraqi people. Instead you've virtually boycotted any talk of Bush & Blair being tried for the war crimes they obviously committed. The very fact a tribunal in Kuala Lumpar decreed Bush & Blair were guilty of war crimes NEVER MADE MAINSTREAM NEWS is testament to the level of skulduggery of the BBC!

8). Your coverage of the startling revelations of Bradley Manning & Julian Assange that the US military was indiscriminately opening fire on unarmed Iraqi civilians was a scandalous! Even though video footage proved conclusively the US military was committing the most heinous war crimes imaginable, you brushed this aside as if it was nothing. This would have been bad enough. You then proceeded to ignore the outrageous plight of Bradley Manning. He was incarcerated, held in solitary confinement for 11 months, tortured! After almost 3 years in jail he was sentenced to 35 years imprisonment, a crime befitting the most evil serial killer, MERELY FOR TELLING THE TRUTH! You never lifted one finger to help this astonishing young man - shame on you! True to form, you've proceeded to portray all other whistle-blowers such as Assange as common criminals. He's a journalist for Christ sake, one of your own! As for John Kiriakou who was jailed for revealing the US military was illegally torturing detainees, once again you never lifted a finger to help this brave man!

9). You've never mentioned how all of Iraq's oil is being stolen. Indeed how would the public feel if they knew that America had built a pipeline, courtesy of the US taxpayer, from Iraq's oilfields, all the way through Jordan, into Israel where oil is purchased at a knockdown price so mind-boggling it beggars belief! Of course, a Zionist controlled media lying about the fact 9/11 was planned & executed by Zionists, is hardly going to mention how Israel is gaining so wonderfully from all this mayhem in the Middle East!

10). On that note, why haven't you ever shown the world Netanyahu's reaction to 9/11? YOU'VE SHOWN EVERYTHING ELSE HE SAYS! In fact you've given him a free platform to spew his racist war-mongering bile! Why didn't you show the world how the day after 9/11 he literally could not contain himself saying "THIS IS GOOD FOR ISRAEL!" The mother of all ironies - THIS IS THE ONE TIME NETANYAHU ACTUALLY TOLD THE TRUTH, for the undeniable truth is Israel is the only country to have gained from 9/11!

11). 9/11 paved the way for the systematic destruction of civil liberties! 30 years ago the Patriot Act alone would have brought about a media onslaught. However the very fact the BBC never once mentioned the ratification of what is without doubt the most criminal piece of legislation in history - the NDA Act, clearly indicates something is very seriously amiss! How many Brits are aware this act allows the US administration to INDEFINITELY DETAIN ANYONE, WITHOUT CHARGE, WITHOUT TRIAL, WITHOUT ANY LEGAL REPRESENTATION? It's like the worst criminals are in control & you say nothing!

12). RON PAUL should be America's President. To say he was cheated by the most blatant election rigging through the use of Zionist Diebold counting machines that can't count, is a chronic understatement! In every straw poll RON PAUL was miles ahead, only for him to end up 2nd or 3rd in just about every Primary & Caucus. Yet even though he was a front runner, THE BBC NEVER MENTIONED HIS NAME ONCE!

13). Your coverage of the scandal regarding Adam Verrity was an act of Treason, plain & simple! This was far more serious than the Profumo case yet you buried it! This man was seen everywhere with Liam Fox, UK's Defense Secretary, Cameron's right-hand man! When the question was finally asked 'who the hell is this guy', it was revealed he was inextricably linked to Mossad & several Israeli arms manufacturers, Fox was forced to resign........ AND THAT WAS IT! What damage may have been done to Britain was not questioned! Cameron was never put to task over this scandal of cataclysmic proportions!

14). In 2008/9 the Israelis invaded Gaza killing some 1500 innocent civilians. The consequent inquiry conducted by judge Goldstone, a man of impeccable credentials, concluded the Israelis had utilized White Phosphorous cluster bombs, a weapon the international community had deemed illegal & thus banned! The Israelis therefore had indeed committed war crimes! NOTHING! The report, even though conducted by a self-confessed Zionist, was well & truly buried......... by you!

15). Moreover, the BBC then refused to publicize any appeal for aid for the hapless Palestinians who once again had been subject to brutal oppression by the Israeli forces. I remind you of the Tony Benn interview where he refused to be bullied by the BBC interviewer. How can you stoop so low?

16). The Israelis have imposed a blockade of Gaza. The Palestinians are being denied basic essentials such as water, electricity & medicine. They are systematically being wiped out, it's called Genocide by the way, just in case you've forgot, YET YOU SAY NOTHING! Even the fact a former US President, Jimmy Carter, has released a book 'Peace Not Apartheid' which blatantly condemns Israel, has never been mentioned by the BBC!

17). Your coverage of the fact Libya, Syria, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Mali & the Central African Republic have been devastated by the West is an absolute travesty! These countries have done nothing yet your reporting is of the most disgraceful one-sided nature. When are you going to question what the hell we're doing destroying these countries? Just in case you're suffering from a severe case of Amnesia, here's one - WHY IS THERE ALWAYS MORE MONEY FOR WAR?

18). You accused Syria's President Assad of utilizing Chemical weapons on his own people at light speed. Once again the media acted as a mouthpiece for Zionist war-mongers. Yet nothing was said of how Assad had no reason to gas his people for he was winning the battle against the rebels. Moreover, he more than anyone knew this kind of incident was exactly what the US administration was waiting for! Most significantly, if Assad was going to gas anyone, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE REBELS, NOT HIS OWN PEOPLE! However, slowly but surely it became abundantly clear this attack was a classic false flag operation carried out by the rebels. The Russians & the UN even went as far to say so, yet the BBC who were so quick to trump up lies, suddenly clammed up big time!

19). Our PM David Cameron secretively accepted payment of £100 million from the NSA for the release of private E-mails & phone conversations of UK citizens! Since this decision can effect the life of every person in this country, the fact it was taken without any consultation or debate is an act of criminality! How could he do do such a thing without telling us? What justification can you possibly have for not taking Cameron to task over this? This after all is nothing less than an act of TREASON!

20). Finally, Iran has not attacked another country since 1798; Israel has attacked almost all its neighbors! Iran has no Nuclear weapons; Israel has over 300! Iran has had no UN resolutions tabled against it; Israel has had no less than 65! Iran has not committed any war crimes; Israel has on several occasions! Iran wants peace; ISRAEL WANTS WAR! ARE YOU EVER GOING TO TELL THE TRUTH?

As I said......... they asked! Needless to say I could have listed 100 more indiscretions - unfortunately, the Vodka ran out! Tangle with me BBC!
Posted 1 hour ago by Torstein Viddal

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chatting to some senior BBC people it's clear the ONLY way to effectively complain is to the BBC trust which is here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/our_work/complaints_and_appeals/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/commissioning/tv/production/editorial-guidlines.s html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV Licence Inspector called again at my house--but I missed him-darn it. Thats three times in three years he has been and ive not been in. Why dont they call early evening. Will take great pleasure in keeping him on the doorstep and reminding him its people like me who help keep him in a job. Not going to tell him i dont actually have a TV--that would spoil things.
Still get mail once a fortnight reminding me this address doesnt have a licence. Helps keep the postman in a job as well!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggest criminals on the planet HSBC and now this weasel in the vice chair
Not a murmur from the Labour party or anyone else

BBC Trust vice-chair criticised over role in defence company
Campaigners say Sir Roger Carr should be ousted from corporation’s governing body due to his chairmanship of BAE Systems
BBC Trust vice-chairman Sir Roger Carr has been criticised over his role at BAE Systems
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/24/bbc-trust-vice-chair-sir- roger-carr-bae-systems
Friday 24 April 2015 11.40 BST Last modified on Friday 24 April 2015 11.42 BST

The head of a £16bn defence company accused of arming dictatorships should be ousted from the governing body of the BBC, say campaigners.

Sir Roger Carr, chairman of Europe’s biggest arms dealer, BAE Systems, is due to start work as vice-chairman of the BBC Trust on 1 May. But a campaign has been launched to get him sacked because of fears that he could influence BBC coverage of the arms trade.

A petition demanding his dismissal has been signed by more than 5,500 people, and is due to be handed in to BBC Broadcasting House in London on 30 April. “Arms industry executives have no place in public service broadcasting,” it says.

BAE Systems has sold weapons to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, which have all been criticised for poor records on human rights. Saudi Arabia has reportedly used the company’s Eurofighters in recent attacks on Yemen.

“BAE Systems has made its money through arming dictatorships and human rights abusers around the world,” said Andrew Smith from Campaign Against Arms Trade, which is organising the petition.

“Carr is the public face of the company and is the last person who should be given the legitimacy of a role at the heart of public broadcasting. Not only does his appointment send out a terrible message, it also raises serious concerns about how the appointment might impact on the BBC’s coverage of the arms trade.”

Carr was appointed to the BBC Trust post, which pays £70,610 a year, for four years by ministers. He is a member of David Cameron’s Business Advisory Group.

As chairman of BAE Systems he earns £650,000 a year. He has previously chaired Thames Water, Cadbury and Centrica, and been deputy chairman of the Bank of England as well as a past president of the CBI.

The BBC Trust’s job is ensure that the BBC delivers its mission to “to inform, educate and entertain.” It sets strategic objectives and is “the guardian of licence fee revenue and of the public interest in the BBC”.

“Trustees have no influence over the editorial decisions taken at the BBC”, said a spokeswoman for the trust. “All decisions about editorial output are taken by the BBC executive.”

The Department for Culture, Media and Sport pointed out that candidates for the BBC Trust were asked to flag any conflicts of interest. “Where raised, these are discussed with the selection panel,” said a department spokesman. “There were no concerns in relation to Roger Carr.”

A spokeswoman for BAE Systems described the company as world class. “We are proud of the vital role we play in helping our customers safeguard national security,” she said.

“We operate to high standards of ethical business conduct as a responsible and trusted partner to legitimate governments following all applicable international defence export regulations.”

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember this investigation by Robert Stuart?
https://bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/
https://www.twitter.com/cerumol/status/646033132999831552
Well Russia Today have been told to broadcast an apology (see bottom)

We are entirely satisfied that Dr Rola is a medical doctor and was, as we described, working at the time in Syria for the registered charity Hand in Hand for Syria, again as we described.

With regard to the points made by you postscript, we believe it is important to clarify the text of what Dr. Rola Hallam said at the time:

“I need a pause because it is just absolute chaos and carnage here… Umm, we have had a massive influx of what look like serious burns, it seems like it must be some sort of chemical weapon, I’m not really sure, maybe napalm, something similar to that.”

It is common in broadcasting to edit spoken contributions to ensure maximum clarity, especially where there might be pauses or digression. This is also a practice in print, although in all cases, accuracy and meaning should be retained, as it was on this occasion. In both the News report and the Panorama a month later, it was made clear that this was an attack using an incendiary device, rather than a chemical weapon.

In this instance, in the news report from August 29th, the audio of Dr Rola was edited for exactly these reasons. This is what was used:

“I need a pause because it is just absolute chaos and carnage here… Umm, we have had a massive influx of what look like serious burns, it seems like it must be some sort of [EDIT] I’m not really sure, maybe napalm, something similar to that.”

The phrase “chemical weapon” was taken out of the news piece because by the time it was broadcast it was known that this was an incendiary bomb that had been used in the attack. Ian Pannell mentions this on two occasions in his script prior to the clip of Dr. Rola. To have included her speculation that this could have been a “chemical weapon” ran a considerable risk of being incredibly misleading and confusing to the audience, not least because the incident happened within days of an alleged chemical attack in Damascus.

https://bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/bbc-r esponse-to-first-letter-of-complaint-2-december-2013/

News navigation Sections
Entertainment & Arts
UK regulator Ofcom backs BBC in Russian TV case
4 hours ago
From the section Entertainment & Arts

'Shocked'
Ofcom said that the description of Mr Stuart's complaint as a "massive public investigation" had the effect "of elevating the various opinions expressed... to the firm conclusions of a significant and detailed official investigation".
It ruled: "We did not consider that viewers would have clearly understood that the 'massive public investigation'... was a complaint by a member of the public to the BBC which had been responded to in detail by the BBC and that it was also based on a number of online articles detailing individuals' opinions."
RT has been directed to broadcast a summary of Ofcom's decision that its programme was misleading.
In response to the ruling, the BBC said: "We welcome this decision not only on behalf of the BBC but of the victims of the attack we reported and the brave medics who struggled to save their lives.
"This impartial, fearless and award-winning reporting in Syria from Ian Pannell, Darren Conway and their team demonstrated the journalistic values which make us one of the world's most trusted news broadcasters."
Reacting to Ofcom's conclusion that RT had breached the regulator's code in four cases, editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan said she was "shocked and disappointed in Ofcom's decision" .
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34316047

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
John O'Donnell
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: BBC News Caught Staging FAKE Chemical Attack In Syria! Reply with quote

Chaps,

From Washington's Blog. More BBC war lies. How can they get away with this?

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/11/no-matter-how-well-russian-medi a-expose-western-lies.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54hHhlLjRk

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC producer deletes blog where he admits political manipulation before PM Questions

07 Thursday Jan 2016 - BBC, open government, politics
https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016/01/07/bbc-producer-deletes-blog-wh ere-he-admits-political-manipulation-before-pm-questions/

A BBC producer has admitted in a BBC blog – now deleted – that Andrew Neil, Laura Kuenssberg and himself manipulated the news to negatively impact Jeremy Corbyn during Prime Minister’s Questions yesterday.

In the blog, the producer – Andrew Alexander – openly admits the BBC team were not just reporting the day’s news but trying to influence it:

“this was a story where we could make an impact”

Alexander also admits the BBC team were fully aware that their actions would influence events:

“we knew his resignation just before PMQs would be a dramatic moment with big political impact”

And expresses pleasure in seeing the PM use their actions to attack the Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn:

“we took a moment to watch the story ripple out across news outlets and social media. Within minutes we heard David Cameron refer to the resignation during his exchanges with Jeremy Corbyn”

This is not reporting news. It’s making it.

UPDATE: a rebuttal to the accusations of anti-Labour bias has been issued by the Executive Editor of BBC Politics Today, Robbie Gibb.

Which would be …erm …this guy:

Here’s the full article below – a cached version can still for the moment be seen on Google.
Resignation! Making the news on the Daily Politics

Thursday 07 January 2016, 15:17

Andrew Alexander is an output editor for the Daily and Sunday Politics series

Wednesday is always an important day for the Daily Politics because we carry Prime Minister’s Questions live, which brings with it our biggest audience of the week and, we hope, a decent story.

As I arrived at Millbank at 7am it was clear that Jeremy Corbyn’s cabinet reshuffle, which had ended before 1am, was going to dominate at Westminster.

When the programme editor phoned in we agreed that in addition to covering other major stories, including the junior doctors’ strike, fallout from the reshuffle was likely to continue throughout the morning and this was a story where we could make an impact.

When the producers arrived at 8am they began putting out texts and calls to Labour MPs we thought were likely to react strongly to the sacking of several shadow ministers for “disloyalty”.

Just before 9am we learned from Laura Kuenssberg, who comes on the programme every Wednesday ahead of PMQs, that she was speaking to one junior shadow minister who was considering resigning. I wonder, mused our presenter Andrew Neil, if they would consider doing it live on the show?

The question was put to Laura, who thought it was a great idea. Considering it a long shot we carried on the usual work of building the show, and continued speaking to Labour MPs who were confirming reports of a string of shadow ministers considering their positions.

Within the hour we heard that Laura had sealed the deal: the shadow foreign minister Stephen Doughty would resign live in the studio.

Although he himself would probably acknowledge he isn’t a household name, we knew his resignation just before PMQs would be a dramatic moment with big political impact. We took the presenters aside to brief them on the interview while our colleagues on the news desk arranged for a camera crew to film him and Laura arriving in the studio for the TV news packages.

There’s always a bit of nervous energy in the studio and the gallery just before we go on air at 11.30am, but I’d say it was a notch higher than usual this week. By this point we weren’t worried about someone else getting the story as we had Stephen Doughty safely in our green room. Our only fear was that he might pull his punches when the moment came.

When it did, with about five minutes to go before PMQs, he was precise, measured and quietly devastating – telling Andrew that “I’ve just written to Jeremy Corbyn to resign from the front bench” and accusing Mr Corbyn’s team of “unpleasant operations” and telling “lies”.

As Andrew Neil handed from the studio to the Commons chamber we took a moment to watch the story ripple out across news outlets and social media. Within minutes we heard David Cameron refer to the resignation during his exchanges with Jeremy Corbyn.

During our regular debrief after coming off air at 1pm we agreed our job is always most enjoyable when a big story is breaking – but even more so when it’s breaking on the programme.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC News reports young people don't trust the BBC any more. Social media 'outstrips TV' as news source for under 25s http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36528256
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: