FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christian ministry 'domestic hate group'-US Army

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Christian ministry 'domestic hate group'-US Army Reply with quote

US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group':
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/14/us-army-defines-christian-mi nistry-as-domestic-hate-group/

'Several dozen U.S. Army active duty and reserve troops were told last week that the American Family Association, a well-respected Christian ministry, should be classified as a domestic hate group because the group advocates for traditional family values.

The briefing was held at Camp Shelby in Mississippi and listed the AFA alongside domestic hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazis, the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam.

A soldier who attended the briefing contacted me and sent me a photograph of a slide show presentation that listed AFA as a domestic hate group. Under the AFA headline is a photograph of Westboro Baptist Church preacher Fred Phelps holding a sign reading “No special law for f***.”

“Why must the Army under this administration continue to attack Americans of faith and smear them?” Sasser wondered.

I fear the answer to that question.

Because it appears the Obama administration is separating the military from the American people – and planting seeds of doubt about Christians and some of our nation’s most prominent Christian ministries.'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sex and marriage has been de-sacredised for the first time in history.
Be in no doubt these are seismic shifts in 'official' power policy
In the official definition of right and wrong.
Orwell proved ABSOLUTELY spot on

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video:

'US Government Program To Control Religious Thought?':
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36564.htm

'Is the U.S. Government working on a program to…well…program the way you view religion?

A whistleblower who has worked on that program says yes and he wants you to know exactly what has been going on.

Ben Swann Truth in Media takes a look at a secretive government program being created at Arizona State University. The program is designed to control the way Muslims and Christians view religion.'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: