FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Hello To Everyone On This Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cigarette_Smoking_Man
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: A Hello To Everyone On This Forum Reply with quote

Hello there. This is my first post and I thought I'd make a quick introduction of myself to those here.

I'm a fairly long time lurker who recently gave in and decided to register. I live in a south eastern county of the UK, and consider myself an independent thinker, who is for freedom and the whole truth. I have been researching 9/11, 7/7, JFK, the 'NWO' agenda and other related topics for many years now. I guess my initial awakening stage came around 1998-9, after the death of Diana (that was kind of my trigger). Although before that I certainly was fairly open minded and had an awareness of things such as JFK, etc., but I'd never really properly looked into it. But, since 1999 onwards, I would consider myself "unplugged" so to speak. I would say that from 2002 onwards was when I began a real full on drive with investigation and research on a pretty much daily basis.

Some of my other interests, hobbies and passions include film making, photography, and editing, plus reading, writing, and video games.

My username (as most are probably aware) is inspired by The X-Files villain of the same 'name'. Hello to you all, and I hope I can make some interesting contributions to the forum.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome c-s-m. Hope you can keep sane in your research-theres an awful lot of nonsense out there and one mans truth is another mans lies. Helps a bit if you dont always see it as some "evangelical" mission to want to convert people to "your" perception of truth and freedom as you will become disappointed at so many peoples shutters being down. In the long term what i found useful was just some bumper stickers and a couple of homemade signs on my car window (ref 9/11) and a load of dvds i give away to people who show an interest. I tend to use the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth stuff as it avoids the controversial stuff.
I suppose we just each do what we can in the hope good will come of it. (thats the "conservative" in me whearas others may want to be more "direct actionees"

welcome

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jesuits were a formidable force - infiltrating establishment institutions from 1540
A sort of secret service for the Vatican
The Western (Roman) Church split from the Eastern (Greek) Orthodox Church in 1054 so had already spent some 500 years being, to varying degrees, corrupted.
I wonder what people make of the wonderful seeming announcements by the Pope this week about capitalism
What does this mean?

'A new tyranny': Pope Francis attacks unfettered capitalism and says rich should share wealth
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/pope-francis-unfettered -capitalism-is-a-new-tyranny-and-rich-should-share-wealth-8965045.html

As an Illuminist pope Francis would be expected to represent one side of the chessboard
His masters controlling both of course

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Cigarette_Smoking_Man
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Jesuit Power Today Reply with quote

And they still are a formidable force (I would argue, one of THE most formidable forces) today. Your remark about the Jesuits being like a secret service for the Vatican is very much on the mark in many ways. In fact, they have been referred to before as "the CIA of the Church". And additionally, they are both the controllers and puppeteers of The Entity (which is the Vatican's 'official' Intelligence Agency), and the Sovereign Military Order Of Malta (who are essentially the real hidden hand force behind the International Intelligence Network; many of the hierarchy of the world's agencies being 'Brother Knights' of the Order). Essentially, this means that the Jesuits are very much pulling the strings of the SIS, DST, CIA, ISI, MOSSAD, etc. Not to mention the many shills, servants and Coadjutors they have working within these organisations. So, with this in mind, they truly are an espionage force to be reckoned with. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

As for the current Pope's "wonderful" announcements; he has made several regarding banking, the "evils" of money, corruption, etc., since becoming Pope, and it is all a giant ruse. This is nothing but a scam. It is a show, put on for our (public) consumption. Pope Francis is displaying the Open but False policy of the Jesuits to despise money and corruption; their Covert but True policy being to seek the control of money at every turn and instigate mass corruption amongst all nations. Of course, Pope Francis is also the first ever Jesuit Pope (openly), and this fact is nothing but the arrogant Jesuit Order outwardly displaying their power over the Vatican. Although most Popes since 1814 have been "servants" of the Jesuit Order, either willingly or unwillingly; there is the odd one that has defied them only to find themselves wind up in a box. John Paul I is a perfect, fairly recent example of this. However, even more so with a Jesuit Pope, we must consider WHOSE wishes is Pope Francis going to be serving: those of the ordinary Catholic people, or those of the Jesuit Superiors that he remains under the command of!? After all, it is in the Constitutions of the Order itself that if the Superior General deems it, he can decide that the Pope himself NOT be apprised of a decision or situation should the Superior General deem it for the benefit of the Jesuit Order. So it should be very clear who Pope Francis will serve!

Cigarette_Smoking_Man
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Not One To Stray From Controversy! Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
welcome c-s-m. Hope you can keep sane in your research-theres an awful lot of nonsense out there and one mans truth is another mans lies. Helps a bit if you dont always see it as some "evangelical" mission to want to convert people to "your" perception of truth and freedom as you will become disappointed at so many peoples shutters being down. In the long term what i found useful was just some bumper stickers and a couple of homemade signs on my car window (ref 9/11) and a load of dvds i give away to people who show an interest. I tend to use the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth stuff as it avoids the controversial stuff.
I suppose we just each do what we can in the hope good will come of it. (thats the "conservative" in me whearas others may want to be more "direct actionees"

welcome

Thanks for the welcome, fish5133. Well, I agree that one man's meat is another man's poison, etc. And realistically, people are never going to one hundred per cent agree with each other about absolutely every topic. But, in my opinion, that's a good thing. Discourse, debate and open discussion of these topics, along with different theories are ultimately beneficial, as they allow for logical thought processes to occur and generate a drive for more research and investigation. And no one knows the whole, one hundred per cent "truth". The only person or people who know the complete, full agenda are the ones right at the top echelons of the pyramid (and even that may be debatable). I can't remember who said it either, but I quite like the phrase: "Everything is true - to a given value of the word 'true'."

So, eat your meat and spit out the bones as they say. If people disagree with some of my assertions or theories, I have absolutely no issue with that. They are free to do so. Just as I am free to disagree with them, and do. I would certainly not suggest that my own version of 'truth' is absolute. My theories are based on the research, investigation and evidence that I have looked at and undertaken over the years. I would not claim to be completely right about everything, always try my best to back my claims and opinions up, and operate on the understanding that there is always room to learn, and revise one's position.

As for avoiding the nonsense and "controversial stuff", I actually do just the opposite. I readily examine and research all theories (as much as is possible for me to do). As I said, I'm an independent thinker with an open mind and I would never ever disregard a theory instantly without actually looking into it (regardless of how 'ridiculous' it may sound at first glance). To do so, in my opinion, would be to betray what I feel this movement is actually about: the search for truth. I also believe that no matter how nonsensical a particular theory may seem initially (and even if you end up still disagreeing with it in the end), most can still raise issues, questions, proofs, and evidences that you had not previously considered or been aware of. And I see this as important to take on board, as ultimately the truth may well be somewhere down the middle of all of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: