FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 10 year anniversary YouGov poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you donate money for a poll?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: 9/11 10 year anniversary YouGov poll Reply with quote

Hello folks!

It will be the anniversary of the Commission report publication next July.

Given we are fast approaching Christmas, I am considering getting YouGov to do an on-line survey next spring to get a snap-shot of what people think they understand about 9/11, the Commission and the NIST investigation. It will also provide a sense of how we can focus our energies using demographic information.

I think if the results are as controversial as I think they might be we can pre-empt the media and political propaganda frenzy during the anniversary.

The questions I am thinking of are:

Q1 Have you had doubts about the official account?
Q2 If "yes" to Q2, have you said something to anyone else?
Q3 Awareness of a 9/11 Commission
Q4 Delay in setting up the Commission - 14 months
Q5 Commission did not set out to make anyone accountable
Q6 Philip Zelikow and conflicts of interest
Q7 Awareness of NIST investigation
Q8 Awareness of third building collapse

View collapse footage

Q9 What is the primary cause of the WTC7 collapse
Q10 No protection of Pentagon and Washington DC
Q11 Do you think there should be a new investigation?

I think these questions provides a good overall snapshot of the issues.

Please say whether you might consider donating some money. I will let the poll run for 50 days which takes it to the first week of December.

Opinions welcome.

Thanks

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No response at all. Why I am not surprised?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry scuba missed your original post. Glad to see your still in the fight. Can you give ideas on cost etc. People like to make informed decisions based on trust.

Just some thoughts

some of the questions arent questions may need rephrasing. Think some of the questions could be more provoking.

wouldnt include Q6 qnd Q10 most never heard of Zelikow.

Q3,4, and 5 could be condensed or omitted as response doesnt mean much or leave much inthe minds of those answering.

The NIST one is good but could possibly be rephrased and split into more than one Q. explain who NIST are and why they carried out report and their obvious economy of truth regarding molten metal given eyewitness reports of fire fighters and recovery crews and NASA thermal imaging.

Questions like
Did you know that explosives residue similar to that used by Demolition companies to carry out controlled demolition was found in the debris of all 3 towers during research at Copenhagen University (Niels Harrit). May need to check where exactly tests were carried out Also Kevin Ryan ?

Did you know that over 2000 architects, engineers and construction professionals beleive the collapse of the towers was not due to the plane impact and fires and are calling for a new investigation

Did you know the BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 (20 minutes?) before it did which infers prior knowledge.

Happy New year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: