FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Airliner Impacts Destroy Towers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life isnt fair Ignatz: but this whole thread is a critics corner thread anyway. It does people good to debate the core evidence

(thread shifted)

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was'nt the building connected to the core as well as the outer wall?
how can the top portion tip like that without the core failing first or being cut?

from watching the video material being moved away from underneath is the only thing that stops it tilting, as the gravity forces shift at that point making the building fall downward instead of toppling over.

i dont see how the toppling can be stopped by the core, surely the building would'nt of toppled at all with core failure first or being cut from the bottom section giving it freedom to move.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers John!!!

Just starting to have a real discussion about EVIDENCE and then bang!

This forum gets more like this >>>> by the day: http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm

Laughing

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way to explain the observed tilt is as I have shown - pivoting about the core. That is pure geometry and cannot be denied. Ask any freemason...

The pivot point is well above the level where fuel as spilled. If it did soften and buckle as Patrick suggested it would have to have done so at that point.

The OCT has jet fuel spilling down the elevator shafts, not being pumped up against gravity to a higher level.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps if we get a Debating Chamber as I suggested the tilt can be one of the threads. It is a very interesting feature of the collapse.

Please note: if we do Debating Chamber then off-topic posts and ad hominems should simply be sin binned into a rogues gallery - perhaps a mirror Anti Debating Chamber set of threads with all the rubbish and shilling in plain sight.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Cheers John!!!

Just starting to have a real discussion about EVIDENCE and then bang!

This forum gets more like this >>>> by the day: http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm

Laughing

Oh I don't know. I think this forum has improved a lot lately. People are getting more 'questioning'. Now that can't be a bad thing. But I agree. The thread is not a critics corner candidate. We are discussing evidence.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Perhaps if we get a Debating Chamber as I suggested the tilt can be one of the threads. It is a very interesting feature of the collapse.

Please note: if we do Debating Chamber then off-topic posts and ad hominems should simply be sin binned into a rogues gallery - perhaps a mirror Anti Debating Chamber set of threads with all the rubbish and shilling in plain sight.

I doubt this will happen as evidence often seems secondary here. Many members here have already found the American Government / The Jews / The Zionists / The British Government etc guilty before even studying the evidence. And if anybody suggests that perhaps it was 19 terrorist hijackers that executed the plot then they are just shouted down and called a shill!

If push came to shove who would you trust with your future the members of this forum or the leaders of your country? You need to take into account the quality of debate that goes on here.

Perhaps the main reason evidence isn't discussed here is because people might discover the truth, whatever that may be!

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
rodin wrote:

I doubt this will happen as evidence often seems secondary here. Many members here have already found the American Government / The Jews / The Zionists / The British Government etc guilty before even studying the evidence. And if anybody suggests that perhaps it was 19 terrorist hijackers that executed the plot then they are just shouted down and called a shill!

If push came to shove who would you trust with your future the members of this forum or the leaders of your country? You need to take into account the quality of debate that goes on here.

Perhaps the main reason evidence isn't discussed here is because people might discover the truth, whatever that may be!

I would trust the better members of this forum before the members of any political party. Patrick - sometimes I think you are the devil's advocate and as such I debate evidence with you. But then you interject with insistence that Arabs did it despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I have a question for you

Why do you think 5 Israelis were caught trying to frame Arabs if Arabs really did it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcON2XbFR3I&NR

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my experiance so far has been to believe the OCT find out something is strange do some research and end up going full circle to the OCT again, i then took a break for a few months came back and looked at each point again and concluded a new investigastion was needed.

however i aint sure who was involved although i am convinced conspiracy theory is being pushed or encouraged at least by our goverments if they were not involved. it is their lies(vapourised planes) and failure to release all the footage from the pentagon ect(if they show a plane or not) to put peoples minds at rest, NIST engineer denying molten metal totally at ground zero adding to the conspiracy theory fuel ect ect. there are many more examples.

however there are things wrong with the offical story and the only people who can give a new investigastion IS the US goverment and whilst they fail to do so when people see there is reason to its obvious people will get frustrated with them and aim the blame at them.

we are all in a no win situation if you believe the offical version or not, if the truth comes out there will be choas if it dosnt then most likely loss of freedom and police states and even world war 3(iran) and whatever else may be planned. regardless of if you are a critic or truther there is no running away from the fact that 9/11 is going to dictate our future one way or another.

nothing makes any sense anymore, its hard to know what to trust for the best. but the offical story dosnt add up, maybe thats on purpose may its just been exposed to many without meaning to be, it could be a no win situation ie: whoever planned this planned for both outcomes in order to seize power and both sides are working towards the same goal, it dosnt matter to them. i may be wrong but there is certainly something going off.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my experiance so far has been to believe the OCT find out something is strange do some research and end up going full circle to the OCT again, i then took a break for a few months came back and looked at each point again and concluded a new investigastion was needed.

however i aint sure who was involved although i am convinced conspiracy theory is being pushed or encouraged at least by our goverments if they were not involved. it is their lies(vapourised planes) and failure to release all the footage from the pentagon ect(if they show a plane or not) to put peoples minds at rest, NIST engineer denying molten metal totally at ground zero adding to the conspiracy theory fuel ect ect. there are many more examples.

however there are things wrong with the offical story and the only people who can give a new investigastion IS the US goverment and whilst they fail to do so when people see there is reason to its obvious people will get frustrated with them and aim the blame at them.

we are all in a no win situation if you believe the offical version or not, if the truth comes out there will be choas if it dosnt then most likely loss of freedom and police states and even world war 3(iran) and whatever else may be planned. regardless of if you are a critic or truther there is no running away from the fact that 9/11 is going to dictate our future one way or another.

nothing makes any sense anymore, its hard to know what to trust for the best. but the offical story dosnt add up, maybe thats on purpose may its just been exposed to many without meaning to be, it could be a no win situation ie: whoever planned this planned for both outcomes in order to seize power and both sides are working towards the same goal, it dosnt matter to them. i may be wrong but there is certainly something going off.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky - what a ramble!

We are many, they are few. This 'society will collapse unless we let them get away with it' is a new tack I spotted on another forum today.

FEAR of TRUTH?

Gimme death or freedom, I say, and if enough agree we will have the b****ds.

footnote

Police in London are carrying guns and pulling people over because of 3 quick succession shootings of young people. Do you want let the manufactured terror police state crystallise around you, or resist?

You said 'I don't know who to believe'

The answer is no-one. Think for yourself.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Marky - what a ramble!

We are many, they are few. This 'society will collapse unless we let them get away with it' is a new tack I spotted on another forum today.

FEAR of TRUTH?

Gimme death or freedom, I say, and if enough agree we will have the b****ds.

footnote

Police in London are carrying guns and pulling people over because of 3 quick succession shootings of young people. Do you want let the manufactured terror police state crystallise around you, or resist?

You said 'I don't know who to believe'

The answer is no-one. Think for yourself.

i said its hard to know what to trust for the best, i think.

my rant was basically saying no matter what happens there is no good outcome, so there is only one option in my mind(truth). but we must not forget that the truth is not always what we expect it to be.

however im not sure who did it but im 100% sure the US goverment is at the minimal promoting a conspiracy theory or encouraging it why else change things they have said or refuse to put the publics mind at rest when they so easily could.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

footnote

This has nothing to do with terrorism, this is to do with armed criminals. There are clearly guns in the area, the police would be foolish to try to track down armed criminals who clearly have no qualms over shooting young boys without any protection for themselves.

The British Police have always faced armed criminals with armed police, don't try to make out this is something it isn't.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The latest victim was Billy Cox, 15, who was found dying by his 13-year-old sister after being shot on Wednesday at their home in Clapham, a mixed area of expensive townhouses and sprawling housing estates.

That murder followed the shooting of schoolboy Michael Dosunmu, 15, in his bedroom in Peckham on February 6. Days earlier, James Smartt-Ford, 16, was gunned down a few miles away at Streatham ice rink.

Labour's Kate Hoey, MP for Vauxhall, said the violence was drug-related.

"It's still rife on many, many of our estates," she told BBC radio. "The police do take greater action perhaps than they did some years ago in Lambeth, but it's still not always possible to get people."

Home Secretary John Reid said the government would consider strengthening laws to target gun crime.

It seems that a spate of shootings (unsolved BTW) could be the result of

1) Drug criminals
2) False flag murders to further an agenda

Let's look at the propaganda

Quote:
The fatal shootings of three youths in south London have provoked a huge political response and soul-searching amid fears they reflect a general malaise in British society.

Prime Minister Tony Blair called the murders "horrific, shocking and ... tragic beyond belief".

But he rejected comments from Conservative leader David Cameron who said they showed society was "quite broken".

rather a lot of soul-searching and handwringing for a little local drug dealing difficulty, don't you think?

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyID= 2007-02-17T113141Z_01_L16887226_RTRUKOC_0_UK-BRITAIN-SHOOTINGS.xml&pag eNumber=0&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage2

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Quote:
The latest victim was Billy Cox, 15, who was found dying by his 13-year-old sister after being shot on Wednesday at their home in Clapham, a mixed area of expensive townhouses and sprawling housing estates.

That murder followed the shooting of schoolboy Michael Dosunmu, 15, in his bedroom in Peckham on February 6. Days earlier, James Smartt-Ford, 16, was gunned down a few miles away at Streatham ice rink.

"It's still rife on many, many of our estates," she told BBC radio. "The police do take greater action perhaps than they did some years ago in Lambeth, but it's still not always possible to get people."

Home Secretary John Reid said the government would consider strengthening laws to target gun crime.

1) Drug criminals

Quote:
The fatal shootings of three youths in south London have provoked a huge political response and soul-searching amid fears they reflect a general malaise in British society.

Prime Minister Tony Blair called the murders "horrific, shocking and ... tragic beyond belief".

But he rejected comments from Conservative leader David Cameron who said they showed society was "quite broken".

rather a lot of soul-searching and handwringing for a little local drug dealing difficulty, don't you think?

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyID= 2007-02-17T113141Z_01_L16887226_RTRUKOC_0_UK-BRITAIN-SHOOTINGS.xml&pag eNumber=0&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage2

You're mad. Everything in your world has turned into a false flag operation.

You don't think maybe people are concerned because 15 and 16 year old school children are being murdered because of drugs? You don't think this is a problem? You think maybe that's why people are "soul-searching and hand wringing"?

Do you ever stop and think about this world you're conjuring up around yourself?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets discuss madness.

I know a guy who thinks Arab terrorists did 911 even after seeing the evidence linked from this site and others.

Quote:
So was I reading from the terrorist script when I formed the opinion that it was terrorism after seeing the footage on 9/11?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Lets discuss madness.

I know a guy who thinks Arab terrorists did 911 even after seeing the evidence linked from this site and others.

Quote:
So was I reading from the terrorist script when I formed the opinion that it was terrorism after seeing the footage on 9/11?

Don't change the subject. On what basis do you think the drug related murder of school children shouldn't be a major concern?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
rodin wrote:
Quote:

1) Drug criminals

Quote:

You're mad. Everything in your world has turned into a false flag operation.

You don't think maybe people are concerned because 15 and 16 year old school children are being murdered because of drugs? You don't think this is a problem? You think maybe that's why people are "soul-searching and hand wringing"?

Do you ever stop and think about this world you're conjuring up around yourself?

i have no way of telling if this is a false flag but i will say if they were really that concerned they would do more to stop guns at stage 1. ie:those that import them and sell them to our children ect. who buy them with drug money. the guns do not appear out of thin air, although the police at the moment may need to protect themselves why have we not heard anything about increased efforts to stop them being sold to children or imported in the first place. the problem is caused by those who are meant to protect us in the first place who then blame the public rather than getting to the root of the problem and targeting those who bring it in to the country and sell it on.

so although it may not be false flag the fact the guns and drugs are there in the first place shows the goverment is failing us and then blaming us as the problem is getting out of hand, no one expects them to be 100% perfect but when it gets to a problem stage obviously people are not doing their job at the top to make sure they dont get in, in the first place.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so to carry on from above are they allowing the problem to get worse to bring in restrictions=police state? or are they doing ALL they can to stop the problem from stage 1?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answer.
No.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD69sP51u-s

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
psikeyhackr
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The curious thing is that "experts" should have resolved this in 2002.

I have been looking for this video for ages. I saw it on television before there was an Internet. Professor Farquharson made a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge to study the oscillations. The model was built before the actual collapse but they knew the wind was the cause of the problem. They did not know the wind could eventually destroy bridge, they just thought the oscillations were dangerous to people crossing the bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB008RAluyg
Tacoma Bridge (with explaination) - YouTube

The model first appears at 2:45 but they did not test it to destruction.

Unfortunately the video is in German. I am pretty sure what I saw years ago was not in German.

If this modelling can be done for that bridge then something very similar could be done to test the north tower collapse. That model is 54 ft long and at 1/200th scale. And they did not have 3-D printers in 1940. A 1/100th scale model of the north tower would only be 13.7 feet tall.

http://content.lib.washington.edu/cdm-ayp/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/fa rquharson&CISOPTR=17&CISOBOX=1&REC=19
Pic of Tacoma Model

http://www.bechtel.com/wind_tunnel_tested.html

psik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: