FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Cut the Plane Shaped Gash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think caused the gash?
Explosives
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boeing 767
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reinforced Jet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Directed Energy Weapons
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It was all fake
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Missiles
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

yankee451
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:44 am    Post subject: What Cut the Plane Shaped Gash Reply with quote

In this video I examine the North Tower impact damage on 9/11, allegedly caused by American Airlines Flight 11.

The damage evidence eliminates explosives alone as being the cause, and at the same time it eliminates a Boeing 767 or a reinforced jet of any kind. It also dispenses with the hologram nonsense and pokes fun at the “mini-nuke” crowd as well as pokes a finger in the eye of the Judy Wood clique.

Link

Transcript here:
http://yankee451.com/2014/01/07/cut-plane-shaped-hole-episode-one/

Yank
http://yankee451.com[/youtube]
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Above link no longer works. Here is the same video:
'9/11: What Cut the Plane Shaped Hole?':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZNQTj2hNg

The Boeing footage was obviously faked. However the 'plane-shaped hole' was caused, it does not disprove 'mini-nukes', on which I have an open mind.

But also, there is no cause to attack 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth' because they won't take a position on what if anything hit the Towers; they are concentrating on Building 7, and doing a very good job with getting the issue exposed (especially as many people didn't even know the building collapsed - a lot more do now!).

yankee451
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

The Boeing footage was obviously faked. However the 'plane-shaped hole' was caused, it does not disprove 'mini-nukes', on which I have an open mind.

But also, there is no cause to attack 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth' because they won't take a position on what if anything hit the Towers; they are concentrating on Building 7, and doing a very good job with getting the issue exposed (especially as many people didn't even know the building collapsed - a lot more do now!).

If you want to believe our masters can destroy the planet with the press of a button that's your business, but it still doesn't change the fact that the 'unclear' weapons crowd has never examined the scene of the crime. After 12 years it should be obvious the nukes are a red-herring - no nukes. - period.

Furthermore the architects and engineers would be so disappointed in you for saying the Boeing footage was obviously faked. Here's what they say about people like you after I reached out to them for support for the 9/11 Crash Test Project:
http://911crashtest.org/2012/10/27/feedback-from-the-truth-movement/

Michael Cook:
"I agree that there’s no sense in trying to reach the no planers. They are either too stupid to be concerned with or are actually disinformation agents."

"If it wasn’t so expensive, difficult and wouldn’t take so long, it would have already been done."

Ron Brookman:
"Believe your eyes. Plane wings can and did slice the Twin Towers’ exterior columns. There’s no value in any tests like this."

"ae doesn’t feel there is a need to resolve the issues between us and the no planers
you’ll never get cooperation from ae on this
the no planers make it easy for the mainstream to ignore us"

They think you're either stupid or a disinformation agent. They also think that despite an annual budget of close to a half a million dollars, the effort of proving or disproving whether planes could possibly have caused the damage is too expensive, which proves AE911T is one of the reasons the truth movement has been wandering in the wilderness the last decade. My one-armed, blind grandmother could have solved this caper pronto with that kind of money, the only reason they haven't is because they're trying not to. Focusing on building seven doesn't provide any answers, it only guarantees more questions. AE911T will never expose the truth if they avoid examining the impact damage and after this much time the proof is in the pudding; they are a classic example of controlled opposition.

Sincerely,

Steve De'ak
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee451 wrote:
outsider wrote:

If you want to believe our masters can destroy the planet with the press of a button that's your business, but it still doesn't change the fact that the 'unclear' weapons crowd has never examined the scene of the crime. After 12 years it should be obvious the nukes are a red-herring - no nukes. - period.

Furthermore the architects and engineers would be so disappointed in you for saying the Boeing footage was obviously faked. Here's what they say about people like you after I reached out to them for support for the 9/11 Crash Test Project:
http://911crashtest.org/2012/10/27/feedback-from-the-truth-movement/

Michael Cook:
"I agree that there’s no sense in trying to reach the no planers. They are either too stupid to be concerned with or are actually disinformation agents."

"If it wasn’t so expensive, difficult and wouldn’t take so long, it would have already been done."

Ron Brookman:
"Believe your eyes. Plane wings can and did slice the Twin Towers’ exterior columns. There’s no value in any tests like this."

"ae doesn’t feel there is a need to resolve the issues between us and the no planers
you’ll never get cooperation from ae on this
the no planers make it easy for the mainstream to ignore us"

They think you're either stupid or a disinformation agent. They also think that despite an annual budget of close to a half a million dollars, the effort of proving or disproving whether planes could possibly have caused the damage is too expensive, which proves AE911T is one of the reasons the truth movement has been wandering in the wilderness the last decade. My one-armed, blind grandmother could have solved this caper pronto with that kind of money, the only reason they haven't is because they're trying not to. Focusing on building seven doesn't provide any answers, it only guarantees more questions. AE911T will never expose the truth if they avoid examining the impact damage and after this much time the proof is in the pudding; they are a classic example of controlled opposition.

Sincerely,

Steve De'ak

As I explained, I don't mind what you think they would think of me - I respect their right to concentrate on Building 7, and have and will continue to support them.
My 'reply' to your reply on your YouTube site seems to have vanished, or I could have pasted it in, saving me typing. It's 03.18 here, and I'm off to bed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: