FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woolwich soldier Lee Rigby killed by armed terror suspects
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Woolwich trial: widow of Lee Rigby leaves court in tears
Jurors hear eyewitness accounts of Lee Rigby's alleged murder near London barracks

Press Association
theguardian.com
, Monday 2 December 2013 15.35 GMT

Lee Rigby's widow Rebecca left the courtroom in tears as the statements were read. Photograph: Toby Melville/REUTERS

The widow of soldier Lee Rigby left court in tears on Monday as jurors heard eyewitness accounts of how he was run over and attacked with a meat cleaver and knives.

Prosecutor Richard Whittam QC read statements made by members of the public who saw Rigby's alleged murder near Woolwich barracks in south-east London on 22 May.

Saraj Miah, who was seen in a CCTV clip talking with a local shopkeeper near the scene, said after Rigby was run over, two armed men got out of the car. One of the two attackers pointed a gun at him when he told them not to kill the soldier.

He said: "I thought that the two black men with knives were going to kill him. I told them not to kill him. They did not listen to me."

One attacker slashed Rigby's throat while the other stabbed him, the court heard.

"The black man in the passenger seat with knives in both his hands stabbed the fallen man six times in his chest."

He described the man who had been driving the car as walking around "as if nothing had happened".

Miah said the two men then "threw the body on the left lane of the road".

"I was very shocked by the incident," he added. "I could not sleep for two weeks."

Rigby's widow, Rebecca, left the oak-panelled courtroom in tears as the statements were read.

Shopkeeper Ibrahim Elidemir shut himself, his girlfriend and two customers inside his store when he saw one of the attackers brandishing a knife after the crash, the court heard.

In his statement, he said: "The incident has affected me very badly. It made me feel very sad. I was very frightened and very scared at the time."

Two men, Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, are on trial at the Old Bailey for Rigby's murder, which they deny. They are also accused of attempting to murder a police officer and conspiracy to murder a police officer.

Another witness Amanda Bailey, whose statement was also read by Whittam, described her shock at seeing the attack on the soldier, who she said looked "like a young man coming home from college".

She said: "The car sped up and went straight towards the young man. He didn't seem to mind the car or notice at all."

After he was run over, she said that she thought he might be dead.

"I could see that his eyes were still open but they looked frozen. He wasn't moving or making any noise.

"I thought that he was dead or in shock. I couldn't see any visible injuries on him."

Initially she thought that one of the attackers was reaching for his phone to call an ambulance.

"I thought that he was reaching for a phone to call an ambulance or the police, so I stopped trying to phone the police. I thought 'don't worry he's doing it'. I was shocked when I saw that he had a knife."

Bailey described one of the men trying to decapitate Rigby.

"He was holding the cleaver in his right hand. He was using a lot of force to hack at the young man's neck. The motion of his arm was that he was raising it up and bringing it down.

"I was so shocked all I could do was sit there and stare and what happened, I couldn't believe what was going on. He was determined and he wasn't going to stop. He didn't care. It was broad daylight and this man didn't care.

"The whole incident took about two minutes, but I can't be sure. It felt like a lifetime."

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Telegraph

Lee Rigby killers drove around Woolwich barracks looking for soldiers to kill, court hears

Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, drove up and down Artillery Place, in south east London, several times before running over Mr Rigby, a court is told

Image 1 of 3

Drummer Lee Rigby will be honoured with a permanent memorial in Rochdale, Greater Manchester Photo: MoD

By Tom Whitehead, Security Editor

2:18PM GMT 02 Dec 2013

Soldier Lee Rigby's killers drove around his Woolwich barracks for up to an hour looking for soldiers to kill before they targeted him, the Old Bailey heard.

The blue Vauxhall Tigra Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale were in was captured on CCTV driving up and down Artillery Place from 1.30pm.

Michael Abedolajo at the scene of the Woolwich murder

The Fusilier was murdered around 2.30pm on May 22.

The court heard the pair even bought a parking ticket half an hour before the killing and a copy of the £1 ticket, which was due to expire at 2.53pm, was shown to the jury.

But by that time the car had crashed into a road sign after being used as a weapon to mow Mr Rigby down.

The 25-year-old was then hacked to death with knives and a meat cleaver so viciously he was almost decapitated before his lifeless body was dragged into the middle of the road.

The day before the murder Adebolajo was captured on CCTV at an Argos store in Lewisham, south east London, buying a five-piece knife set costing £34.99 and a £9.99 knife sharpener kit.

And just hours before the murder, jurors were shown an image of Adebolajo smiling as he walked into a petrol station near his home.

Richard Whittam QC, prosecuting, said Adebolajo gave the cashier a white mobile phone as an assurance he would come back at around 8am.

But he warned the woman not to answer it if it rang, it was said.

The jury were shown clips from the CCTV footage of the pair stalking the area in their car before the murder.

Mr Whittam said it showed the movement of the defendants in Artillery Place.

He said: "They go past the scene at 1.30pm. The vehicle carries along Artillery Place, going alongside the barracks."

He added around 1.50pm they are spotted agin and said: "This is half an hour before the scene of the murder."

The widow of soldier Lee Rigby left court in tears as jurors heard eyewitness accounts of how he was run over and attacked with a meat cleaver and knives.

Prosecutor Richard Whittam QC read statements made by members of the public who saw the Fusilier's alleged murder near Woolwich barracks in south east London on May 22.

Saraj Miah, who was seen in a CCTV clip talking with a local shopkeeper near the scene, said after Fusilier Rigby was run over, two armed men got out of the car. One of the two attackers pointed a gun at him when he told them not to kill the soldier.

He said: "I thought that the two black men with knives were going to kill him. I told them not to kill him. They did not listen to me."

One attacker slashed Fusilier Rigby's throat while the other stabbed him, the court heard.

"The black man in the passenger seat with knives in both his hands stabbed the fallen man six times in his chest."

He described the man who had been driving the car walking around "as if nothing had happened".

Mr Miah said the two men then "threw the body on the left lane of the road".

"I was very shocked by the incident," he added. "I could not sleep for two weeks."

Fusilier Rigby's widow Rebecca left the oak-panelled courtroom in tears as the statements were read.

Shopkeeper Ibrahim Elidemir shut himself, his girlfriend and two customers inside his store when he saw one of the attackers brandishing a knife after the crash, the court heard.

In his statement, he said: "The incident has affected me very badly. It made me feel very sad. I was very frightened and very scared at the time."

Adebolajo, 28, of Romford, east London, who has demanded to be known as Mujaahid Abu Hamza in court, and Adebowale, 22 from Greenwich, south east London, who calls himself Ismail Ibn Abdullah, deny Fusilier Rigby's murder, attempting to murder a police officer and conspiracy to murder a police officer.

Both men have already pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

The trial continues.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Telegraph

Lee Rigby trial: police woman thought she was going to die as man ran at her with meat cleaver, court hears

Police officer tells the court she could see a black man running towards her waving a meat cleaver in a chopping motion

[image]

In an image released by the Metropolitan Police, Michael Adebowale is shown on south footpath of Artillery Place

By Tom Whitehead, Security Officer

2:42PM GMT 03 Dec 2013

An armed police woman told how she thought she was going to die as one of the alleged killers of Lee Rigby charged at her waving a meat cleaver and knife.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, ran at the police car she was driving as it arrived at the scene “waving both his hands in the air in a chopping motion”, the Old Bailey heard.

The officer, identified only as D49, said in his witness statement: "I saw a black male running at me waving both his hands in the air in a chopping motion. In his right hand I saw what I call a meat cleaver or a machete.

"I instantly thought 'he's going to kill me'.”

She added: “I could still see the look in the suspect's eyes. They were so wide and I could see the whites of them. He was shouting something."
Related Articles

Lee Rigby trial: jury shown 'eye for an eye' video
03 Dec 2013

Lee Rigby murder trial: alleged killers 'talked of religion'
03 Dec 2013

Footage of Lee Rigby attack released by court
29 Nov 2013

Lee Rigby accused had 'pure evil' in his eyes, court hears
02 Dec 2013

Rigby 'hacked like a joint of meat’
29 Nov 2013

The statement was read out by prosecutor Richard Whittam QC as the jury watched CCTV footage of the dramatic moment police arrived at the Woolwich scene, where Fusilier Lee Rigby had been run over and hacked to death minutes earlier.

In a matter of seconds, two of the D49’s colleagues, who were in the car with her, had shot both Adebolajo and his co-accused Michael Adebowale, 22 while she tasered Adebowale.

The officer told how she and two other officers arrived at the scene and stopped suddenly before Adebolajo charged at the vehicle.

She could not get her handgun out of her leg holster but the officer in the rear of the car opened his door and shot the suspect just as he reached them.

Footage shows the force of the shot threw Adebolajo several feet to the ground.

As the three officers surrounded him, D49 said that was when she saw the second suspect feet away and holding a gun.

“I thought 'Oh my God he's going to shoot me'. I feared for my life,” she said.

A colleague shot him and she Tasered him, the court was told.

As soon as the men were down, the officers are seen immediately administering first aid.

Earlier, the court was replayed a video clip of Adebolajo talking to members of the public as he waited for the police to arrive.

[video]

Still clutching his weapons and hands covered in blood, he said: “The only reason we've killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers.

"This British soldier is one - he is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."

He adds: "I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands our women have to see the same."

Adebolajo also passed a note to witness Amanda Donnelly Martin as she sat next to Fusilier Rigby's body trying to comfort him was read to the jury.

It said: "If you find yourself curious as to why carnage is reaching your own towns then know it's simply retaliation for your oppression in our towns."

In other statements read out by Mr Whittam, a first aider who rushed to try and help Mr Rigby heard one of his alleged killers talking about "religion and Afghanistan".

Vikki Cave said she spoke to the attackers and asked: “Are you going to hurt us?”

"He said 'The women and children are safe, you need to keep back when the police and soldiers get here'.”

Paramedic Daniel Middleton, who arrived at the scene on his own, said in a statement that one of the men was holding two meat cleavers and appeared to be "sharpening" them.

Michelle Nimmo said one of the alleged attackers had a "smirk" on his face and both men appeared "proud" by what they had done.

"They stood around looking proud and posing with the gun and knives. They made no attempt to run away,” she said."

Her mother, Tina, broke down in tears as she gave evidence in person and described the events.

She said she pleaded with the two knifemen to stop, shouting and swearing at them.

"I wanted them to stop. At the time you just get on and do what you have to do. And that's what I had to do."

[image]

The court heard a statement from Sarah Riordan, a heavily pregnant woman near the scene who described experiencing "contracting pains" as the events unfolded.

After the police arrived, she heard gunshots and took refuge behind a number 53 bus.

"I started having contracting pains every two or three minutes," she said. "I tried to get on the bus but the driver wouldn't let me on."

Another bus driver, in a number 291 vehicle, opened the door and invited her on board and told Ms Riordan to get her "head down".

At one point, she described shouting at the bus driver because of the "pain of the contracting".

"Eventually a police woman said everything was OK," she said.

Ms Riordan was taken to hospital for a check-up, the jury heard.

She said: "Fortunately everything was all right with my baby and me."

Abebolajo and Adebowale both deny murdering the soldier, as well as counts of attempted murder of a police officer and conspiracy to murder.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Telegraph

Lee Rigby trial: head was 'almost detached' says accused

One of the alleged killers of drummer Lee Rigby branded Britain's leaders as 'wicked' and told detectives that the soldier's head was almost separated from his body on the day of his murder, a court hears

Woolwich attack: suspects deny Lee Rigby murder: Murdered Soldier Lee Rigby

Murdered soldier Lee Rigby Photo: MoD

By Agencies

3:17PM GMT 04 Dec 2013

One of the alleged killers of drummer Lee Rigby told police the soldier was struck in the neck until his head 'almost detached' as he said there was a war taking place between Muslims and the British people, a court heard.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, is accused of hacking Fusilier Rigby to death with a meat cleaver and knives, along with Michael Adebowale, 22, on May 22 near Woolwich barracks in south east London.

In police interviews, which were played to the jury at the Old Bailey, Adebolajo told officers what happened to the soldier. He said: "He was struck in the neck with a sharp implement and it was sawed until his head, you know, almost detached and may Allah forgive me if I acted in a way that is displeasing to him."

He also told officers it brought him "little joy" to kill anyone and said he didn't get any enjoyment from horror movies or seeing blood and gore across a camera lens.

In other interviews Adebolajo also referred to himself as a "soldeir of Allah" and said people had not realised there was a war ongoing between Muslims and British people for many years.

Related Articles

Court shown moments after suspects shot by police
03 Dec 2013

03 Dec 2013

02 Dec 2013

Lee Rigby trial: alleged killer showed 'no signs of remorse'
04 Dec 2013

03 Dec 2013

He said people didn't realise the "wickedness and corruption" of Tony Blair and accused David Cameron of trying to copy him, "as if he worships him."

Adebolajo, who appeared in the interviews covered in a blue blanket, described the leaders of Britain as ""wicked, corrupt, selfish and oppressive" and he was "particularly disgusted by David Cameron, the Miliband brothers and what's-his-name, Nick Clegg".

He also branded politicians gathering in the House of Commons and paying tribute to soldiers killed in Afghanistan as a "disgusting practice."

He added: "The proof that this war between the people of Britain and the Muslims is that unfortunately it has to be interpreted in this way simply because your leaders, you have leaders who rule over you, unfortunately they rule over you in a very wicked, corrupt, selfish and oppressive manner."

Adebalajo also told police he is ashamed of being British when it is associated with 'murder, pillage, and rape' by soldiers abroad, making it difficult for him to sleep.

"I don't believe the British people would accept French troops marching on the streets of London telling men where they may and may not walk," he said.

"Dragging away the man, raping the women, gathering the bodies and tying them together, dousing them in petrol, and setting them on fire.

"I don't believe the British people for one moment would accept this.

"I grew up here, I know the British people - I'm a British person."

In footage shown to the court a police officer asked Adebolajo if he had told a police officer in hospital: 'I am not denying the murder.'

But he said in interview: "It is very unlikely I used these words."

But the interview came to an abrupt end when he was asked: "Who is responsible for the death of Lee Rigby?"

Adebolajo stood up and ignored pleas for him to sit down again, saying: "I have no patience for men like this, I'm finished with this guy."

As he left, he told officers he was taking a break.

The trial continues

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Telegraph

One of the alleged killers of drummer Lee Rigby boasted he was a risk to the military after the killing and showed no remorse, a court hears

Woolwich attack: suspects deny Lee Rigby murder: Murdered Soldier Lee Rigby

Murdered soldier Lee Rigby Photo: MoD

By Agencies

12:46PM GMT 04 Dec 2013

One of Lee Rigby's killers boasted he was no threat to the public or police but was a 'continued risk to the military,' after hacking the Fusilier to death, a court has heard.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, who tried to behead the soldier on May 22, showed 'no signs of regret or remorse,' jurors were told.

When he was assessed by a psychiatrist two days later the expert ruled there were no concerns with Adebolajo's mental health then or in the lead up to the murder.

Neither had the self-styled Muslim extremist been drinking alcohol or taking illicit substances, jurors heard.

Oliver Glasgow, prosecuting, said Adebolajo appeared 'polite and cooperative.'
Related Articles

Accused told police 'may Allah forgive me' after attack on Lee Rigby, court hears
04 Dec 2013

Lee Rigby murder suspect: 'Tony Blair wicked and corrupt', court hears
04 Dec 2013

Lee Rigby trial: police woman thought she was going to die
03 Dec 2013

03 Dec 2013

02 Dec 2013

The killer also denied being depressive, suicidal or wanting to self harm.

He claimed he was supported by his family and said at that point his 'principal concern' was that he believed his actions had caused them distress.

Jurors were told Adebolajo had spent two spells in a young offenders institution when he was younger but had never been in trouble for violence before.

He told a psychiatrist the events of May 22 were 'planned' and his actions were down to his religious beliefs.

"I pose no risk to the public or police but would be a continuing risk to the military,' he allegedly added.

The Old Bailey heard he also praised medical staff caring for him in hospital after armed police shot him..

Mr Glasgow said: "The defendant said he was impressed and grateful for the care he was receiving having assumed that after what he had done to a soldier he would be poorly treated and denied access to his spiritual needs."

Adebolajo, of Romford, east London, who has asked to be known as Mujaahid Abu Hamza in court, and Adebowale from Greenwich, south east London, who wants to be known as Ismail Ibn Abdullah, deny Fusilier Rigby's murder, attempting to murder a police officer and conspiracy to murder a police officer.

Both men have already pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

The trial continues.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Telegraph

Lee Rigby murder suspect Michael Adebolajo told police, 'Tony Blair wicked and corrupt', court hears

Old Bailey jury hears police interviews in which accused delivered political sermon and said it brought him “little joy to approach anybody and slay them"

Accused: In one police interview heard by the court, Michael Adebolajo (pictured) delivered a near-40-minute uninterrupted sermon Photo: REUTERS

Tom Whitehead

7:44PM GMT 04 Dec 2013

The Islamist accused of hacking Lee Rigby to death told police it brought him “little joy to approach anybody and slay them”, a court heard on Wednesday.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, told officers that 25-year-old Fusilier Rigby was killed after being “struck in the neck” and “sawed” until his head “almost detached”.

In one police interview, he delivered a near-40-minute uninterrupted sermon and wore a blue blanket over his head throughout.

He said he was “ashamed to be British” and attacked senior politicians including David Cameron and Tony Blair as “wicked”.

Three interviews, conducted 10 days after Fusilier Rigby’s death, were shown to the Old Bailey jury on the fourth day of the murder trial.
Related Articles

Court shown moments after suspects shot by police
03 Dec 2013

03 Dec 2013

02 Dec 2013

04 Dec 2013

03 Dec 2013

At times, Adebolajo clashed with officers trying to ask him questions, saying they could not interrupt him.

Fusilier Rigby died on May 22 close to his Woolwich barracks in south-east London after allegedly being run over and then stabbed and hacked to death.

When asked what happened to Fusilier Rigby, Adebolajo said: “He was struck in the neck with a sharp implement and it was sawed until his head, you know, almost detached, and may Allah forgive me if I acted in a way that is displeasing to him.”

Later, he said: “It brings me little joy to approach anyone and slay them.”

Adebolajo said he was ashamed to be British as his voice broke with emotion.

He said: “The shame of being British is when that title British is associated with the murder, pillage and rape of innocent people. This disgusts me to the core.”

He added: “If this does not affect you, you are a wicked man and I pray Allah will reward you for your cruel inaction.”

He said there was an ongoing “war between the Muslims and the British people” and he was a “soldier of Allah”.

In one interview, the murder suspect told officers the leaders of Britain were “wicked, corrupt, selfish and oppressive” and he was “particularly disgusted by David Cameron, the Miliband brothers and what’s-his-name, Nick Clegg”.

Occasionally revealing his face to the camera, Adebolajo said: “They use the magic tongue to dodge very important questions, and one man, perhaps he continues to be the man most skilled at doing so, he goes by the name of Tony Blair.

“Unfortunately, not everybody realises the wickedness and corruption of this man.”

He said the British public would not stand for foreign troops on their streets “dragging away the man, raping the women, gathering the bodies and tying them together, dousing them in petrol, and setting them on fire”.

Fusilier Rigby’s widow, Rebecca, left in tears as the interviews were played.

Earlier, the court heard how Adebolajo had texted his co-accused Michael Adebowale, 22, five hours before the alleged murder saying he wanted to “grab one”.

The message, sent at 8.53am, said: “1 bruddas got d link for cheap throbes [Muslim robe]. Wana grab one wit man.” Shortly after 2pm, Fusilier Rigby was killed.

The jury heard how Tim McInerney, a forensic psychiatrist, said Adebolajo showed “no regret or remorse” and was not suffering from any mental illness.

Simon Poole, a pathologist, told the court that Fusilier Rigby suffered “numerous and very deep” wounds to his neck, some as deep as five and half inches.

Adebolajo and Adebowale deny murder, as well as attempted murder of a police officer and conspiracy to murder a police officer.

The case continues

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 6 of the trial. Defence opens. Michael Adebolajo gives evidence of the first time.

Quote:

Telegraph

Lee Rigby murder trial: accused 'hopes to be accepted into Paradise as martyr'

Michael Adebolajo tells the Old Bailey he "loves" al Qaeda and considers the terrorist group as "brothers"

Michael Adebolajo, 28, begins giving evidence at the Old Bailey, surrounded by five security guards in oak-pannelled Court Two.

Michael Adebolajo (left) and Michael Adebowale (right) during their trial at the Old Bailey Photo: ELIZABETH COOK/PA

Tom Whitehead

1:57PM GMT 09 Dec 2013

The Islamist fanatic accused of murdering soldier Lee Rigby told a court he “loves” al Qaeda and considers the terror group "his brothers in Islam”.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, also told the Old Bailey jury that he was a “soldier of Allah” and that he had no regrets over the killing because he was obeying his god.

Drummer Lee Rigby (MoD)

He said after the case he should be either “ransomed” back to his Mujahideen brothers, freed or killed.

At the start of his defence in chief, Adebolajo sat in the witness box of Court number 2, surrounded by five security guards and just feet from Fusilier Rigby’s family.

Related Articles

Accused told police 'may Allah forgive me' after attack on Lee Rigby, court hears
04 Dec 2013

Lee Rigby murder suspect: 'Tony Blair wicked and corrupt', court hears
04 Dec 2013

Lee Rigby case: Muslim fanatic said he killed soldier in 'humane way'
05 Dec 2013

03 Dec 2013

He and Michael Adebowale, 22, are accused of murdering Fusilier Rigby by running him down with a car and then hacking him to death with a meat cleaver and knives near Woolwich Barracks in south east London on May 22.

Asked who al Qaeda were by his counsel, David Gottlieb, Adebolajo replied: "Al Qaeda, I consider to be Mujahideen. I love them, they're my brothers. I have never met them. I consider them my brothers in Islam."

He added: "Mujahideen are the army of Allah."

He said: “I am a soldier and this is war.”

When asked what his defence to the charge of murder is, Adebolajo said: "I'm a soldier. I'm a soldier of Allah and I understand that some people might not recognise this because we do not wear fatigues and we do not go to the Brecon Beacons and train and this sort of thing. But we are still soldiers in the sight of Allah as a mujahid.

"This is all that matters, if Allah considers me a soldier, then I am a soldier."

And when asked whether he had any regrets, he told the court: “I will never regret obeying the command of Allah. That is all I can say. I'm a mujahid, I'm a soldier, I'm doing what Allah commands me to do. I can't do anything else."

Adebolajo remained softly spoken throughout and his voice occasionally broke with emotion.

He accepted that he could not have been 100 per cent certain that Mr Rigby was a soldier when he allegedly targeted him but that he and Adebowale had prayed to Allah that they would attack a soldier and not a civilian.

“For example before we started out on that day and the night previous to that I started worshipping Allah and begging him that ... we strike a soldier and a soldier only."

He said the only reason Mr Rigby died was because of British foreign policy and told how he had been “disgusted” by the “shock and awe” of the Iraq war.

He added: “I was keen that the reason for the death of this man is not misunderstood. I wanted people to understand that this is only happening for one reason, foreign policy.

“It continues to be my hope that the life of this one soldier might indirectly save the lives of many many people both in the Muslim lands and this country.”

Adebolajo told the court that he took the name Mujahid, meaning fighter, in 2002 or 2003.

"Growing up I never did think of killing a man. This is not the type of thing that the average child thinks of and I was no different,” he said.

"When a soldier joins the Army he perhaps has in his head an understanding that he will kill a man at some stage. When I became a mujahid I was aware that perhaps I might end up killing a soldier."

In 2010 he tried to travel to Somalia but was captured in Kenya and brought back to the UK.

Adebolajo said: "There's a lot more to the story but I won't mention that."

Adebolajo earlier told the jury that he used to attend demonstrations "in the hope it might make a difference" but he was “somewhat naive."

The jury heard he had been jailed for assaulting police officers after one protest in 2006 and he realised in his cell that demonstrations were "impotent rage" and made no difference.

He said he was not a member of any group but the demonstrations were organised by al-Muhajiroun, which was later banned.

Adebolajo described the group’s former leader Anjem Choudary as a "good man" but disagreed with his view that “jihad” should not be carried out in the UK.

The court heard that he has six children and that his parents were Christian.

Asked what he thought might happen when he ran at police after Mr Rigby’s death, he said: “I was almost certain that I would be shot to death."

Asked what should happen after the case, he said: “As an enemy soldier, I believe I should be ransomed to my mujahid brothers.

"Or I should be set free, or I should be killed."

He said he had “no animosity or bad feelings” towards Mr Rigby’s family.

"Every soldier has a family, has a family who loves him, just like me," he said. "My family didn't stop loving me the moment I became a soldier.”

The trial continues.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

9 December 2013 Last updated at 15:48
Share this page

Lee Rigby murder trial: Michael Adebolajo 'a soldier of Allah'
Court sketch Mr Adebolajo told the court he did kill Fusilier Rigby

Rigby was 'first soldier spotted'
'No joy in killing' - Rigby accused
Rigby officer: I feared for my life

A man has admitted killing soldier Lee Rigby but said it was not murder because "I am a soldier of Allah" and "this is a war".

Michael Adebolajo, 28, described the killing as a "military operation".

He also told the Old Bailey he loved extremist network al-Qaeda.

The prosecution says he and Michael Adebowale, 22 - who also denies murder - rammed Fusilier Rigby with a car in Woolwich, south-east London, on 22 May, before attacking him with knives.

image of Dominic Casciani In court Dominic Casciani Home affairs correspondent, BBC News

Michael Adebolajo sat calmly and quietly in the witness box at the Old Bailey, surrounded by prison security guards.

He sucked his top lip every few minutes because of missing front teeth - and every now and then he sighed.

He observed the rules and conventions of court - waiting his turn to speak and answering the questions relatively succinctly.

Nobody murmured as he spoke - and from time to time he was so quiet it was difficult to hear what he was saying.

His demeanour was nothing like how he had appeared in the police interview tapes - talking non-stop for more than half an hour.

But his message was the same as the one he asked people to record at the scene of the killing: he was a Muslim soldier at war - and in his mind that amounts to a defence to the charge of murder.

They are also both accused of attempting to murder a police officer and conspiracy to murder a police officer.
Bible readings

Under cross examination by prosecutor Richard Whittam QC, Mr Adebolajo replied "yes" when he was asked if he had killed Fusilier Rigby, describing it as a "military operation".

Fusilier Rigby's widow Rebecca left the courtroom in tears as Mr Adebolajo claimed the soldier was still moving after being hit by the car.

He refused to answer questions about how long he had planned the attack, but said he had not planned to run down Fusilier Rigby, saying "it just so happened that Allah caused him to cross in front of my car."

He described attacking Fusilier Rigby with a meat cleaver in graphic detail, and said the soldier was already dead by the time Mr Adebowale had joined him in attacking the soldier.

Earlier the court heard Mr Adebolajo, from Romford, east London, give his name as Mujaahid Abu Hamza and confirm he was married with six children, including a seven-year-old boy and a baby who was four days old on the day of the incident.

He said he had been brought up as a Christian by his family and his parents had taken him to church every Sunday.

"The memory that sticks in my mind... is probably every New Year's Eve in the evening around 11 o'clock we would gather around in candlelight and read passages from the Bible," he said.

He converted to Islam in his first year as a student at Greenwich University.

He told the court: "My religion is everything.

"When I came to Islam I realised that... real success is not just what you can acquire, but really is if you make it to paradise, because then you can relax," he added.

Of al-Qaeda, Mr Adebolajo said: "Al-Qaeda I consider to be Mujahideen. I love them, they're my brothers. I have never met them. I consider them my brothers in Islam."

Asked what his defence to the murder charge was, Mr Adebolajo said "I am a soldier of Allah"

Last week the jury heard detailed and, at times, graphic detail of the prosecution's version of the events of 22 May, when 25-year-old Fusilier Rigby, of Middleton, Greater Manchester, was killed as he returned to Woolwich Barracks.

In one of the interviews Mr Adebolajo said soldiers were the "most fair target" because they joined the Army "with kind of an understanding that your life is at risk".

In court on Monday he said he had prayed the night before that he would target the right person.

"To be 100%, I don't believe there's a way to know 100% that was a soldier, however there were some steps that we took. For example before we started out on that day and the night previous to that I started worshipping Allah and begging him that... we strike a soldier and a soldier only."

He said he knew Fusilier Rigby was a soldier because of the camouflage backpack he was carrying and because he was going towards the barracks.

'Brainwashed by BBC'

When he was later asked what his defence to the charge of murder was, he said: "I am a soldier. I'm a soldier of Allah".

He continued: "I understand that some people might not recognise this because we do not wear fatigues and we do not go to the Brecon Beacons and train and this sort of thing. But we are still soldiers in the sight of Allah as a mujahid.

"This is all that matters, if Allah considers me a soldier, then I am a soldier."

Last week, the court was shown mobile phone footage of Mr Adebolajo in the aftermath of the attack.

Family members and loved ones of killed British soldier Lee Rigby, mother Lyn Rigby (L), stepfather Ian Rigby (2L), sister Sara McClure (C), fiancee Aimee West Members of Fusilier Rigby's family heard Mr Adebolajo giving evidence

On Monday he said he wanted to film the scene of the attack to get his message across without people being brainwashed by the BBC.

He said he was "almost certain" he would be shot and killed by the firearms officers who arrived at the scene of the attack in Woolwich.

Last week, CCTV footage of him running towards the police car with a meat cleaver raised was shown to the court.

He complained on Monday that the officers had not shot him in the head but said he had no grievance with them, because they were "just doing their duty".

He said he should be ransomed back to other jihadi fighters, set free or killed if he was found guilty.

Earlier, he told the court the "vast majority" of his friends growing up in Romford had been white and British.

One of them, Kirk Redpath, joined the Army and was later killed in Iraq.

Mr Adebolajo said: "I hold Tony Blair responsible for his death."

The defendant told the court that he had tried to travel to Somalia in 2010 but was captured in Kenya and returned to the UK.

The trial continues on Tuesday.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting how the judge will handle this. If Britain hasnt officially declared war does that put it in a difficult legal position? If it has do the 2 killers have a justification to say they are soldiers? How do you define an enemy combatant for the sake of "playing the war game"

Has the life sentence given to soldier for shooting dead wounded Taliban soldier given a precedent to jail the woolwich killers for life?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Lee Rigby trial: Adebolajo admits killing but says he was obeying Allah

'We planned a military attack,' Old Bailey told as two accused face jury trial after denying murder charges

Esther Addley and Josh Halliday
The Guardian, Monday 9 December 2013 21.16 GMT

Fusilier Lee Rigby murder trial

Michael Adebolajo gives evidence at the Old Bailey.

Illustration: Elizabeth Cook/PA

Michael Adebolajo, one of the two men accused of murdering Lee Rigby, has admitted in court for the first time that he killed and tried to decapitate the soldier, insisting that in doing so he had been "obeying the command of Allah".

In front of members of the soldier's family including his widow Rebecca, mother Lyn and stepfather Ian, Adebolajo declared his love for al-Qaida and told the Old Bailey he was "a soldier of Allah".

"Allah commands that I fight those militaries that attack the Muslims," he said. "I don't feel that I have any choice. I obey Allah and I commit my affairs into his hands."

The jury has heard that Fusilier Rigby died on 22 May when he was run over by a car close to the Royal Artillery barracks in Woolwich, south London, before being attacked by two men wielding knives and a machete.

Speaking in a low voice, but with a composure that faltered only occasionally during four hours on the witness stand, Adebolajo told the court he had killed Rigby in an attack that had also involved co-accused Michael Adebowale.

"We planned a military attack which obviously involved – sadly, it's not something enjoyable – the death of a soldier," he said.

Despite Adebolajo's admission that he had killed Rigby, both men deny murder. Adebolajo was asked by his barrister, David Gottlieb: "What is your defence to the charge of murder?" He said: "I am a soldier. I am a soldier. I am a soldier of Allah.

"I understand that some people might not recognise this because we do not wear fatigues and we do not go to the Brecon Beacons to train. But we are still soldiers in the sight of Allah and to me this is all that matters. If Allah considers me a soldier then I am a soldier."

He referred to the incident as "the mission" and said it was part of an "ongoing war". He added: "Basically it's a war between Islam and those militaries that invade Muslim lands. One of them just happens to be the British military and therefore the war continues even to this day."

He said he "loved" al-Qaida, "because they are my brothers. I've never met them but I love them. I consider them my brothers in Islam".

Security was tight in court two, with five guards surrounding the witness box while Adebolajo gave evidence, while others sat in the dock next to Adebowale.

Adebolajo, who chose to read the affirmation before giving evidence rather than swearing on the Qur'an, referred to himself in court as Mujaahid Abu Hamza, telling Gottlieb he had chosen the name because "the mujahideen is the army of Allah".

At one point Rigby's widow fled the court in tears as the defendant described how the soldier had still been moving after he drove at him with his car.

Asked about his feelings towards the dead soldier's family, the 28-year-old, dressed in a black zipped top and wearing a silver ring on his right hand, said he had "no animosity or bad feeling towards them, because every soldier has family, and his family love him just like me. My family did not stop loving me the moment I became a soldier, so I don't blame them.

"I killed somebody who they love and who is dear to them. At the same time, people who I love who are dear to me are killed as well. We are not the only ones who feel pain in this country. Muslims feel pain too. We love people too."

He was "wholeheartedly against" British foreign policy since 1997, he said, at one point blaming Tony Blair for the death of a school friend who had joined the British army and been killed by an IED in the Iraq war.

He had formed his views from a number of sources ranging from the Qu'ran and the internet to Prime Minister's questions and the Sunday Politics programme on BBC1, he said. He had also read a wide selection of newspapers although "I disagreed with most of what they said."

Adebolajo, who told the court he was married and had six children, mumbled frequently during his evidence and had to be told to speak directly into his microphone, but nodded when Gottlieb led him through the procedures of the court.

When told not to speak when Mr Justice Sweeney, referred to by the barrister as "his lordship", was speaking, he said: "I agree. I don't believe he is a lord, but I agree."

The barrister, who had warned the defendant he would be stopped if he tried to embark on political speeches, interrupted his answers a number of times. "I'm going off a bit, forgive me," Adebolajo said at one point.

When cross-examined by prosecution barrister Richard Whittam QC, however, the defendant became more confrontational, grabbing the microphone as he spoke and accusing the prosecutor of "histrionics" in his questioning. He refused to answer a number of questions about the planning of the attack, saying: "I remain a soldier of Allah."

The jury would be entitled to draw an inference from his silence, Whittam said, to which Adebolajo replied: "I believe that the jury are more fair than yourself."

"You agreed that you killed Lee Rigby and you tried to decapitate him?" asked Whittam. "Yes," said Adebolajo.

But he denied he attempted to murder police officers when they arrived at the scene, saying he ran towards the vehicle because in Islam it is a "major sin to turn your back on the enemy soldier".

He told jurors he and Adebowale had wanted to "achieve shahada" – become martyrs – and the pair had argued over who would hold their sole pistol when police arrived, since the person with the gun would be more likely to be killed.

"I want my brother to obtain shahada and I want shahada for myself. This was why we argued over who would have the gun … We argued a little bit and he won the argument because I love him."

Asked by his own barrister what he believed should happen to him after the trial, whether found guilty or innocent, Adebolajo said: "As an enemy soldier I believe either I should be ransomed to my mujahideen brothers … or I should be set free or I should be killed."

"Killed by whom?", asked Gottlieb. "I don't know how it typically works, but from what I have read from previous wars, maybe the military, maybe a court," Adebolajo said.

He was asked why, in the moments after the killing, he had assured horrified witnesses to the attack they were not in danger.

"Because at the best of times people can be afraid of black men," he said, and in addition to these "unfortunate stereotypes", there was "the fact that I had blood on my hands and face, that I had bloodied weapons".

He paid tribute to the firearms officers who performed first aid after wounding and disarming the two men, saying: "You can have nothing but admiration for somebody who has the kindness to attempt to preserve the lives of two men who on the surface … must have thought I was going to kill them."

As for the medical team that had treated his injuries, Adebolajo said his time at Kings College hospital had led him to conclude that "[in] this country … perhaps we have the best nurses on the planet. They were so kind. I told my family that anyone who heard of these people … should bring them chocolates and flowers."

The trial continues.

• This article was amended on 10 December 2013. It used the wrong defendant's name when referring to Adebolajo's admission to killing Lee Rigby. This has been corrected.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lee Rigby trial: Michael Adebolajo tells court killing was justified 'because he is soldier at war'

Mirror

10 Dec 2013 07:16

Michael Adebolajo also told the court that he loves al Qaida and does not regret what happened to Fusilier Rigby
Killer speaks: Michael Adebolajo being watched by Michael Adebowale as he gave evidence Killer speaks: Michael Adebolajo being watched by Michael Adebowale as he gave evidence

Elizabeth Cook/PA

One of the two men accused of murdering Drummer Lee Rigby yesterday claimed Allah ordered him to kill the soldier in a ­“military operation”.

But Michael Adebolajo, 28, told jurors he had no way of knowing for certain he was attacking a member of the Armed Forces when he targeted the Fusilier, who was wearing civilian clothing.

Giving evidence for the first time, Adebolajo said: “I don’t believe there’s a way to know 100% that was a soldier, however there were some steps that we took.

“For example before we started out on that day and the night previous to that I started worshipping Allah and begging him that we strike a soldier and a soldier only.

“I continued to pray to Allah to ensure that we did not target anyone outside the permissible.”

Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, 22, are accused of murdering Lee by driving into him and hacking him to death with a meat cleaver and knives near Woolwich Barracks, South East London, on May 22.

But Adebolajo, who described himself as a mujahed, or fighter, insisted he had not planned to mow down the 25-year-old soldier.

He told jurors: “That was not something that was premeditated. It just so happened Allah caused him to cross in front of my car.”

Lee’s widow Rebecca left the court in tears as Adebolajo claimed the soldier was still moving after the collision. He went on to describe attacking him with a meat cleaver.

Asked about his defence to the murder charge, he told the Old Bailey: “In terms of the law, I am a soldier of Allah.

"I understand some people might not recognise this because we don’t wear fatigues or go to Brecon Beacons to train but we are soldiers in the eyes of Allah.

“Basically, it’s a war between Islam and those military who invade Muslim lands.”

Asked what should happen to him after the trial, he said: “I believe either I should be ransomed to my mujahedeen brothers or I should be set free or I should be killed. Maybe by the military, maybe by the court, I don’t know.”

Adebolajo’s defence barrister David Gottlieb asked him: “You are aware the family of Lee Rigby are in court.

"What are your feelings towards those who loved Lee Rigby most?”

He replied: “I have no animosity or bad feelings for them. Every soldier has a family who loves them.

“My family hasn’t stopped loving me from the moment I became a soldier. At the same time, people I love and are dear to me are being killed as well.

"Muslims feel pain too. I hope his death might protect the lives of other soldiers who are being sent to die in an unjust war.”

Asked how he felt about terror cell al-Qaeda, he said: “I love them, they’re my brothers.”

Adebolajo, who spoke from the witness box for three hours, told how he was brought up as a Christian in Romford, Essex, and his parents took him to church every Sunday.

He said: “The memory that sticks in my mind is probably every New Year’s Eve in the evening around 11 o’clock we would gather around in candlelight and read passages from the Bible.”

Adebolajo said he converted to Islam in his first year as a student at Greenwich University.

But the accused said he did not complete his building surveying course.

He explained: “When I came to Islam I realised real success is not just what you can acquire, but really is if you make it to paradise, because then you can relax.

“Even before I became a Muslim, I didn’t agree with foreign policy.

"I would say it was the Iraq war that affected me the most. I saw Operation Shock and Awe and it disgusted me.”

Asked if he regretted killing Lee, he replied: “I would never regret obeying the command of Allah so that’s all I can say.

"I’m a soldier and I’m doing what Allah commanded me to do.”

Lee Rigby murder trial

View gallery

He said he attended Muslim anti-war demonstrations and was jailed briefly in 2006 for assaulting police.

In 2010 he tried to travel to Somalia but was arrested in Kenya as a suspected recruit of terror group al-Shabaab and sent home.

Adebolajo added: “I never did think of killing a man.

"This is not the type of thing the average child thinks of but when a soldier joins the army he will likely kill a man at some stage.”

He said he and Adebowale remained at the scene after Lee’s death as their intention was to be shot by police and become martyrs.

The accused also told how he gave a passer-by a letter explaining why the attack had happened and gave on-the-spot interviews to people with mobile phones.

He added: “I wanted people to ­understand that this has only happened for one reason and one reason only – British foreign policy.

"Perhaps the death of one soldier might save the lives of many people in this country.”

Adebolajo, who suffered gunshot wounds when police intervened, said he wished he was shot in the head and added: “Allah loves the mujahed and loves the man who kills for his sake.”

The married father of six also told how his youngest son was just four days old at the time of the incident.

Adebolajo added: “Any soldier will tell you that it is not easy to leave your wife and ­children. But having a wife and children is no excuse to avoid Allah.

“I love every Muslim. I’m sure they hate my guts but that’s not my concern. My concern is that Allah loves me.”

Under cross examination by Richard Whittam, QC, Adebolajo admitted he deliberately killed Lee but made no attempt to attack police.

Adebolajo said: “When we target a soldier to take his life it’s not a small thing, not a casual decision, it’s a military operation.”

When asked if he killed Lee, he replied: “I exited the vehicle and killed him, yes.”

Adebolajo, of Lewisham, and Adebowale, of Greenwich, both South East London, deny murdering Lee, attempting to murder a police officer and conspiracy to murder a police officer. They admit possessing a firearm. The trial continues.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Mirror

By Peter Stubley

Lee Rigby trial: Court case of two men accused of Woolwich soldier murder adjourned for day

10 Dec 2013 12:18

The defence case for Michael Adebowale, accused of the murder in Woolwich of Fusilier Lee Rigby had been expected to begin

12:18 pm

The trial of two men for the murder of soldier Lee Rigby has been adjourned until tomorrow.

Mr Justice Sweeney told the jury there was 'good reason' why the case could not continue today but did not give any further explanation.

The case resumed this morning with David Gottlieb formally closing the defence case for the first defendant Michael Adebolajo.

Mr Justice Sweeney then told the jury they would not be sitting for the rest of the day.

He said: "I am very sorry you have been kept waiting. Having discussed matters with counsel and for good reason, we can in fact go no further today.

"That therefore means I am going to release you for the rest of the day."

Adebowale, also known as Ismail Ibn Abdullah, of Greenwich, and Adebolajo, of Lewisham, both deny murder, conspiracy to murder, and attempted murder of police officers.

The trial continues.

12:09 pm

The trial resumed with David Gottlieb formally closing the defence case for the first defendant Michael Adebolajo.

Mr Justice Sweeney then told the jury they would not be sitting for the rest of the day.

He said: 'I am very sorry you have been kept waiting. Having discussed matters with counsel and for good reason, we can in fact go no further today.

"That therefore means I am going to release you for the rest of the day."

The jury then left the court.

9:28 am

The defence case for Michael Adebowale, the second man accused of the murder of Fusilier Lee Rigby, is expected to start today.

His co-accused Michael Adebolajo gave evidence at the Old Bailey yesterday surrounded by five security guards.

Asked about his defence to the murder charge, Adebolajo told the court: “In terms of the law, I am a soldier of Allah.

"I understand some people might not recognise this because we don’t wear fatigues or go to Brecon Beacons to train but we are soldiers in the eyes of Allah.

“Basically, it’s a war between Islam and those military who invade Muslim lands.”

Adebowale and Adebolajo are accused of murdering Fusilier Rigby by running him down with a car and then hacking him to death with a meat cleaver and knives near Woolwich Barracks in London on May 22.

Adebolajo, of Lewisham, and Adebowale, of Greenwich, deny murdering Lee, attempting to murder a police officer and conspiracy to murder a police officer.

They admit possessing a firearm.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did MI5 help Lee Rigby killer escape Kenyan jail before he murdered soldier? MPs probe claims Adebolajo was sprung free after he was arrested for trying to join terror group
Michael Adebolajo is serving life for killing Lee Rigby in Woolwich
Intelligence Select Committee is investigating the soldier's murder
MPs have demanded more information on the role of MI5
Kenyan officials claim agency stopped them from jailing Adebolajo
It has even been suggested that Adebolajo was an informant

By Martin Beckford and Robert Verkaik
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638314/Did-MI5-help-Lee-Rigby -killer-escape-Kenyan-jail-murdered-soldier-MPs-probe-claims-Adebolajo -sprung-free-arrested-trying-join-terror-group.html

Published: 22:10, 24 May 2014 | Updated: 22:10, 24 May 2014

MPs are demanding answers after Kenyan officials claimed MI5 were behind a decision not to lock up Michael Adebolajo for terrorism offences

The Security Services are facing demands from MPs to answer ‘deeply troubling’ claims that they left one of Lee Rigby’s murderers free to kill by helping him escape jail overseas.

MPs have been told by senior Kenyan officials they wanted to lock up Michael Adebolajo for terrorism offences when he was caught trying to join a notorious Islamist group.

But it is claimed that MI5 intervened and insisted Adebolajo be set free.

He was allowed to return to Britain, and last year he mowed down and hacked to death the soldier outside Army barracks in Woolwich, South-East London.

It is the first time politicians have discussed publicly the shocking claims, which British diplomats have tried to deny.

Now the Commons Home Affairs Committee, which uncovered the evidence during private meetings in Kenya, is demanding that the Security Services provide answers about their involvement in the case in Africa four years ago – and what opportunities they may have missed to avoid the killing of Drummer Rigby, 25.

It has even been suggested that Adebolajo was acting as an informant for spies when he was sprung from jail in Nairobi in 2010.

Home Affairs Committee chairman Keith Vaz has written to the group carrying out a high-level investigation into Drummer Rigby’s killing to ask for more information about MI5’s role.

More...
Four people shot dead in 'anti-Semitic' terrorist attack at the Jewish Museum in Brussels after a man with a backpack opened fire then fled
Taliban fighter serving four life sentences for recruiting terrorists to kill 50 British soldiers is allowed to KEEP his £200,000 home

In a letter to the Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC), seen by The Mail on Sunday, he wrote: ‘The Home Affairs Committee visited Kenya, where Adebolajo was arrested in 2010, reportedly as part of a group who were trying to enter Somalia to train with Islamist militant group al-Shabab.

‘We heard competing accounts from British and Kenyan sources about the circumstances under which Adebolajo was returned to the UK.
+2

Keith Vaz, Home Affairs Committee chairman, has demanded more information on MI5's role from the committee investigating Lee Rigby's killing

Kenyan officials, where pressed by Mark Reckless MP, seemed to suggest they had wanted to charge Adebolajo with terrorist offences, but that the British Government actively sought his return.

‘It is suggested this might have been because he was providing intelligence to the Security Service, or he had indicated his willingness to do so.

'The suggestion this dangerous individual, who could have been prosecuted and convicted for terrorist offences overseas, might have been at large in London because of the intervention of UK authorities, is deeply troubling.’

A report to be published in July by the ISC is expected to confirm that MI5 had contact with Adebolajo in the months before Drummer Rigby’s murder, but did not know of his plan to carry out the gruesome attack. Adebolajo is serving a whole-life term for the soldier’s murder.

A Government source said yesterday that MI5 was co-operating with the ISC’s inquiry.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A woman who was dubbed the "Angel of Woolwich" for confronting the killers of soldier Lee Rigby has been detained under the Mental Health Act.

Link: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/woolwich-angel-held-hospital-142635829.html# 7TnUfQ5
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The alleged "Lee Rigby" hoax has been followed in great detail at this site...

Link: http://chrisspivey.org/never-give-up-on-a-good-thing/
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaand... the owner of that site was arrested yesterday....

Whenever I try to post a link the message is coming up blank.
Use the link above and go to the homepage.

(there is colourful language on the site, I'm sure you are big enough to get over that)
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a go at Lee Rigby's family
Absolutely disgusting IMO

That sort of thing would be moderated out here for sure...

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really Tony? You believe the most obvious of obvious hoaxes to have been a real event?
I'll check back in 12 months time to see if you have changed your mind, as with the Boston 'event'.
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis wrote:
Really Tony? You believe the most obvious of obvious hoaxes to have been a real event?
I'll check back in 12 months time to see if you have changed your mind, as with the Boston 'event'.

Well, gotta admit, I was always a little doubtful about the "hacking to death in broad daylight" but never really followed the story. So, I too was taken in. Then I read Cris Spivey (see link above) and followed the evidence.

After Boston, Sandy Hook, and then Lee Rigby, I now assume any event that is likely to lead to more constraints on personal freedom, more Islama phobia, or more war on terror BS, is a false flag.

Tony. You really should follow the link provided by nrmis and check the facts for yourself.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have checked the links - thanks

Spivvy crosses the line many times and sticking the knife in to Rigby's parents is just the most obvious evidence he can't be trusted.

No doubt some of what he says merits further examination but - like a Shayler who thinks he's god - everything he says is turned to utter garbage by his ego and arrogance.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have checked the links - thanks
No doubt some of what he says merits further examination

So will you be examining Mr investigative journalist?

Quote:
everything he says is turned to utter garbage by his ego and arrogance.

Or will you stick to attacking the messenger?
It really makes little sense for you to say that his work merits further investigation followed by everything he says is turned to utter garbage by his personality.
Do you really think that Chris Spivey thinks that he's god?

One might be tempted to surmize that - Sticking the knife in to someone who has just been illegally arrested and had to split his family up over fears for their safety is just the most obvious evidence he can't be trusted.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis wrote:
So will you be examining Mr investigative journalist?

No. Anyone who's having a go at the victim's parents is ether an idiot or a disinfo agent.
Certainly don't trust him as a source from the get go.

Why don't you have a go at presenting something since you say you're so convinced?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess anyone who was 'having a go' at the 'victims' of the boston marathon hoax must also be, by your definition, either idiots or disinfo agents?
And you would have to include yourself in that group wouldn't you?
The victims were actors? Oh my Tony!

Quote:
Certainly don't trust him as a source from the get go.

Is this a command/suggestion? Or have you lost your 'I'?
Everything Chris Spivey cites is in the public domain. Anyone can fact-check and decide for themselves.

Quote:
Why don't you have a go at presenting something since you say you're so convinced?

If I find something not already covered.... I probably wont waste my time confirming that I am an idiot or disinfo agent.
If you sincereley believe this to be have been a real event, fair do's. Do you?
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nrmiss
Play the ball please
Present some hard evidence uncluttered by attacks on Rigby's parents etc

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:
Nrmiss
Play the ball please
Present some hard evidence uncluttered by attacks on Rigby's parents etc

You have got to be kidding right?

Let's put aside the Rigby's as clearly there appears to be an irreconcilable difference of opinion here.

But please, you play ball and look at the evidence for yourself. There is enough of it about.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look as if you have anything worthwhile to contribute on the Lee Rigby murder - does it?
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the previous poster stated, YOU play ball and look at the evidence for yourself. There is enough of it about.

I wont waste my time copy/pasting other people's breakdown of the events. Especially as it seems you would like some of it presented, but not all of it. If some of the content that is out there is too much for you there is little I can do about that.
Perhaps it wont be in 12 months time eh?

I would highly reccommend that anyone else interested in finding out about the woolwich hoax read Chris Spivey's blog.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you'd like to relate some useful facts about the Lee Rigby murder we're all ears - but that site is peppered with such toxicity I'm not going back myself thanks.
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would the real Lee Rigby please roll over and pretend to die in a Woolwich street please?

Family friends and neighbours – the complicated dynamics of the ‘Rigby’ clan
Chris Spivey
http://chrisspivey.org/family-friends-and-neighbours-the-complicated-d ynamics-of-the-rigby-clan/

I have now uncovered even more new information regarding the Woolwich fraud.

Obviously this will lead to a further delay in the release of ‘Look Back in Anger’.

However, the last three articles on the subject has generated enormous interest and as such, I feel that it is important to keep that interest alive.

Therefore, I have stitched together some more revelations for you to mull over.

Obviously, bear in mind that I cover these subjects in greater detail in ‘Look Back in Anger’.

And you will also need to pay very close attention in order to keep up… It gets complicated.

Okay, lets look at where the *aherm, aherm* Rigby’s live, which according to just about everyone in the world, is at 63 Burnside Crescent, on the Langley Estate, Middleton, in Manchester.

Now, did you know that Burnside Crescent is the only road, on the sprawling Langley estate that you can’t go down in Google Maps.

At least you can’t at the time of writing.

bur

Very coincidental, don’t cha think?

Never the less, where there is a will there is a way and this next batch of photos show where the Rigbys supposedly live.

burn

So, as you can also see, there is also only the one window to the back for the living room – meaning that the living room is a through room stretching the full width of the house.

Okay, now with the layout of 63 Burnside Crescent fresh in your minds, check this next batch of photos out.

article_img-3

1491499_547775061979484_1890656530_o (1)

nat lord1Yes, I do know that the two Jags are not the same.

I should also add that I am fairly certain that the youngest Rigby, Amy, doesn’t actually exist.

Course, what led me to that conclusion has still to be revealed but I do believe that the girl in the following photos, taken at the Hounslow Royal British Legion is in fact the child used to play Amy… That is to say, her along with photographs of a young Megan McClure, whose father Alex McClure is also father to Sara and Chelsea McClure – and in all likelihood Courtney Rigby too.

1102625_10201746575211074_1279166359_o

I can also tell you that the fella in the army suit stood behind ‘Amy’ (Joe Indaco) is also actively involved in the fraud.

Now, the following is how the Rigby family was described in the MSM – a description that was still being touted at Christmas 2013:

Parents Lyn, 46, and Phil McClure, 53, had Lee and three daughters, Sara, 24, Chelsea, 21 and Megan, before they split up.

Lyn later met and married Ian Rigby and the young man took his stepfather’s name.

The couple went on to have two daughters, Courtney, 11, and Amy, eight. Source

However, that description is total *.

So, with that in mind, have a butchers at this lot.

meh

That is Megan and Leighton McClure with Sara McClure’s children in the last photo.

And I should point out that these photos were added to ‘Look Back in Anger’ before I knew the score with the Rigby/McClure children.

So, I should tell you that Megan and Amy – on paper – are not related by blood at all.

You see, Megan’s mother is a lesbian called Ellen McClure/Delany who is now in a relationship with Lisa Lord… I may have mentioned before that the Lords play a big part in this fraud.

Amy’s mother, again on paper is Lyn Take Ya Pick Of Surnames.

Megan’s father is Alex (Alexis) McClure and Amy’s father is allegedly Ian Rigby.

Gets very complicated doesn’t it?

Megan also has a full brother (parents Alex & Ellen) named Leighton McClure.

They are all very close.

Now, I best also remind you that Lee McClure/Rigby is the ONLY child of PHILIP McClure and his ex wife Lyn McClure/Barnes/Seville/Rigby… Lyn then married ALEXIS McClure, who later married the lesbian Ellen Delany… Simples.

Rebecca+Rigby+Trial+Begins+Murder+Fusilier+PWM9MVY0Vkzl

Alex McClure is the bald headed fella behind Ian and Lyn in the 2nd photo, Phil is the one in the cardigan next to Rebecca:

Since the tragedy, Phil (53) has insisted on grieving in private — until now – for the son he regained only a decade ago after estrangement following the break up of his marriage.

Phil was “besieged” by national newspapers who staked out his home and sent him dozens of letters to persuade him to talk.

Phil learned of his son’s murder when he returned home from a shift as a lorry driver in the early hours of May 23. Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale had driven a car at his son then hacked at him with a cleaver and knives.

“I’d just got in from work at 5am when my wife told me what had happened. He was my only child. My heart was broken. We were estranged because of a messy divorce but he came back into my life when he was about 13 or 14 and we were close.

“Lee was a big Manchester United fan and back then I used to drive United fans to away games so he used to come with me. He wanted to get up to the stuff the older fans did, like all lads, but he was too young.

“They were good days, we had a lot of fun. We quite often went to the pub when he was up here, we were good friends. It’s hard to think we can’t do that any more.

“I was proud when he joined the Army. It was what he’d always wanted to do.

Source

Oh, what a wild one Lyn Rigby must have been in the past!

However, if Lee was Phil McClure’s ONLY child, then why the * are the MSM telling us that he is also the father to Sara, Chelsea and – at the time of the ‘murder’ – Megan too?

I will remind you:

Parents Lyn, 46, and Phil McClure, 53, had Lee and three daughters, Sara, 24, Chelsea, 21 and Megan, before they split up.

Lyn later met and married Ian Rigby and the young man took his stepfather’s name.

The couple went on to have two daughters, Courtney, 11, and Amy, eight. Source

Moreover, if Phil had such a good relationship with his son, then why the * did he change his surname to Rigby?

So, enough * around. Let me do what the MSM should have done and put an end to the speculation – or should that be smokescreen.

Lyn Seville, born in Rochford, Essex in 1966 Married Lee’s father, Phil McClure in September 1986.

Lee Rigby was born as Lee James McClure in July 1987.

Lyn & Phil were subsequently divorced after which Lyn married Alexis McClure in April 1989.

I haven’t been able to ascertain if Phil and Alex are brothers although it seems highly likely.

Lyn and Alex then had Sara Joanne McClure born in March 1989, the month before their wedding.

Sara was followed by Chelsea Louise McClure born in February 1992.

Therefore both Sara and Chelsea are half sisters to Lee… As well as 1st cousins… Stop * laughing.

Sometime after Chelsea’s birth, it would appear that Lyn and Alex divorced.

In May 1997 Phil McClure, Lee’s dad married Julie Hadfield. They remain married to this day, live in Oldham and have no children. Lee was, as Phil stated to an Oldham reporter, his only child.

In January 2001, Alex McClure married a Lesbian named Ellen Delany. The marriage lasted – I believe – until around 2007/8.

In 2011, Ellen met and began a relationship with Lisa LORD. That relationship is still ongoing at this time of writing (April 2014)

In October 2001, Ellen gave birth to Megan Antonia McClure, followed in 2004 by Leighton Edwin McClure.

Both children were fathered by Alex McClure making them only stepsister and stepbrother to Lee – although they are in all probability his 1st cousins – but half sister and half brother to Sara and Chelsea.

As for Courtney and the elusive Amy Rigby, well Courtney Marie Rigby was born in June 2001, making her 4 months older than Megan McClure to whom on paper, she is no blood relation.

Courtney is however half sister to Lee, Sara and Chelsea.

However, I have not been able to verify that her father is Ian Rigby and she is very close in looks to Chelsea.

And since Chelsea is the spitting image of Alex, it would seem likely that Courtney may also be his daughter too.

And now for young Amy.

Now, as I have previously stated, Amy Rigby and Megan McClure – who look alike – never appear in photos together… Although since writing that, I have now found one allegedly taken on the 22nd May 2014 – the 1st anniversary of the Woolwich fraud.

10245366_10203257955264829_8174403050141030569_n

And in that photo, you have at least 2 people who have been portrayed in the MSM as being Lee Rigby. I feel sure you can guess the potential 3rd candidate, although I have not been able to put a name to him as yet.

But I digress.

Course, on the face of it Megan and Amy are not related by blood, although in theory Amy is the full sister of Courtney Rigby which makes them both half sister’s to Lee.

Megan on the other hand is Lee’s first cousin, since Lee’s stepfather, Alexis was also his Uncle… If you think reading this * is complicated, imagine how I * felt unraveling it all.

Now, according to Genes Reunited, Amy Rose Rigby was born somewhere between January and April 2005.

However, despite trying every permutation possible, 192 people finder have no record whatsoever of her being born.

And with that in mind, I will remind you again of this photo allegedly taken on Christmas day 2013, which Ellen Delany/McClure used as her cover photo for her Facebook.

1491499_547775061979484_1890656530_o

So, it now becomes blatantly obvious the the MSM intentionally misled us over the family dynamics.

But why?

Well, the obvious answer to that is the ‘Rigbys’ had to be portrayed in a good light in order for the government to elevate Lee to national hero status.

I mean, bringing Megan’s mum in to the mix would have been a potential PR disaster.

902567_438764382880553_1987791289_o

Natalie Lord is of course the partner of Chris Amos, who is one of those who play the role of Lee Rigby in the MSM.

However, all will become a lot clearer when I release ‘Look Back in Anger’… Although it is now looking increasingly likely that a major rewrite will be necessary to take in this new information along with the fact that so much has evolved since I first started writing it that it is beginning to get a bit messy.

Anyway, lets return to where the Rigbys live.

Now, the Langley council estate is amongst the roughest in the country and indeed in the early 1990’s many children from the estate were removed from their families amidst allegations of Satanic child abuse.

And, despite all of the children eventually being returned home due to lack of evidence – albeit some were not returned for 6 years – I truly believe that given the people involved in the investigation/cover up (such as Virginia Bottomley), the abuse allegations were not without foundation.

Moreover, when you start digging you would be surprised at the number of high profile criminal acts that took place on the Langley estate or were committed by people who were raised there.

You would also be surprised by the coincidences that can be derived from the place and its residents.

Course, until the Rigby fraud came along most people had never even heard of the Langley estate.

For instance if I asked you who Robert Stewart is, most of you would either say you haven’t got a Scooby or tell me that he is the pervert caught trying to have sex with his bicycle. Source

I know, I should really stay on topic but that story was too funny not to share.

Never the less,the Robert Stewart that I am referring to was/is the racist thug with a cross and the letters RIP tattooed on his forehead, who 14 years ago beat his Asian cellmate to death with a table leg at Feltham Young Offenders Institute:

At 3.35am on March 21, 2000, an alarm sounded in an office on Swallow wing at Feltham young offenders’ institution. Malcolm Nicholson, a guard, thought it was the usual night-time request from inmates for toilet paper, so went to cell number 38 armed with a roll.

The cell had been shared for six weeks by Zahid Mubarek, 19, who was due to be released later that day, and Robert Stewart, who was so dangerous, yesterday’s report concluded, that he should have been incarcerated on his own.

The prison officer opened the flap on the cell door to see Robert Stewart holding what appeared to be a stick. Lying on a bed, covered in blood, was Zahid Mubarek. Stewart said Zahid had had an accident and Mr Nicholson, realising Zahid was seriously injured, returned to his office to raise the alarm.

Stewart, from Manchester, had broken a leg off a table and bludgeoned Zahid to death. He was covered in Zahid’s blood, and was taken to another cell, where he used the heel of his boot to scrawl a swastika and the words “Manchester just killed me padmate”. Staff told the inquiry that Stewart was calm, and within half an hour of the murder was sound asleep.

Source

ed_imgSNN3007BN_164588a

How mind controlled was that c***?

This from the BBC:

Some of the other inmates described Stewart’s behaviour at Feltham as “strange, weird and aggressive” – and there was no indication that he had made any friends.

However, more to the point Stewart was from the Langley estate.

Now, when we talk in terms of ‘mind control’ we usually associate the term with the CIA.

So lets see what connections we can make with Langley and the CIA

And indeed, the animated adult TV series ‘American Dad’, created by Zionist Seth Macfarlane immediately springs to my mind.

American Dad is about a family headed by CIA agent Stan Smith and set in the fictitious suburb of Langley Falls, although Langley is indeed home to the CIA headquarters.

Furthermore, Langley is in the State of Virginia and in turn the Manchester Satanic Child abuse was covered up by Virginia Bottomley.

Stan shares the same surname as the Paedophile MP Cyril Smith who was born and raised in Rochdale.

Smith went on to become the town’s Mayor after which he became the Member of Parliament for Rochdale.

No surprise then that the Langley Estate actually falls under control of Rochdale Council.

Cyril Smith was for 40 years a close friend of the Satanic Paedophile Jimmy Savile, who also has close links with Manchester… Both were knighted by the Queen.

Course, Lyn Rigby, mother of Lee is actually Lyn Seville, which is very close to the Surname Savile – which is normally spelt with two L’s.

Moreover, American Dad – now in its 20th season – does, as you would expect, frequently make references to ‘mind control’.

People from Manchester are called ‘Mancunians’.

Mancunian is very close to the word Manchurian and the novel ‘The Manchurian Candidate’ – which is about mind control – spawned two film adaptations, both of which focused more on the mind control aspect rather than the sexual perversion included in the book:

Both adaptations discard several elements of the book. The book spends more time describing the brain-washers and the facility in Manchuria where the Americans were held. The head of the project grants Raymond a “gift”; after his brainwashing, he becomes quite sexually active, in contrast to his reserved nature beforehand where he hadn’t even kissed his love interest, Jocelyn Jordan.

In the novel, Mrs. Iselin and her son travel abroad, where she uses him to kill various political figures and possibly Jocelyn Jordan’s first husband. Rosie, Marco’s love interest, is also the ex-fiance of one of his associates handling the Shaw case for Army Intelligence, making things between them tense.

As a child, Mrs. Iselin was sexually abused by her father but fell in love with him and idolized him after his early death. Towards the end of the book, as Raymond is hypnotized by the Queen of Diamonds, he reminds her of her father and she sleeps with him.

Source, Wikipedia

And as we know, Satanic sex abuse involves sexual perversion.

Indeed, it is worth checking out the American Dad characters, which you can do by clicking HERE

Course, I am not saying that the above connections are true facts relating to the Rigby case, but as you know, the Satanic elite do have a funny way of doing things.

What I am saying however, is that Lyn Seville has lived on this rough tough council estate for * years but we are supposed to believe that she is anything other than a hard faced cow:

LEE’s mum Lyn collapsed and needed medical treatment after raging Adebolajo and Adebowale had to be bundled out of court by nine guards.

The killers started brawling with security men in the dock after judge Mr Justice Sweeney said they had betrayed Islam.

The pair, both in Islamic robes, were dragged to the cells then sentenced in their absence.

Lyn, 47, told The Sun: “This was the final insult to Lee. It was like they were jumping all over his grave.

“As they started fighting all I could think was that was how it must have been as they hacked and killed my son.

Lee's mum Lyn Rigby

Lee’s mum Lyn Rigby
EXCLUSIVE by PAUL KEAVENY

LEE Rigby’s mum wept last night and told how she spoke to him in her head as she watched his killers being sentenced in court yesterday.

“I tried to block out the noises and shouting by covering my ears. There was so much banging and chaos. I felt so ill I thought I was going to die.

“I screamed out and the police rushed to protect me and my family. I was terrified the glass screen around the dock was going to smash and I couldn’t breathe properly.

“Even when they were dragged downstairs I could still hear them screaming. I don’t think I have ever felt so frightened. But I was determined to see it through to the end for Lee.”

After the sentencing, Lyn said her legs “just went from underneath me”. An ambulance was called and she was taken to a side room and her blood pressure checked. She was later well enough to return home.

Hmmm, either she was very sheltered and never went outdoors on the tough Langley Estate or she is a born * liar… My money is on the latter.

Never the less, the coincidences mentioned above are far from all of the coincidences tied to this case.

Take Karl Whittle for instance, the dead soldier who I believe was the real person depicted in that mocked up, official MOD photo, released on the 23rd of May 2013.

karllee

“What about him?”, I hear you ask… Aside from the fact that he was the fella used to portray ‘Jiggers Riggers’ in the official MOD photo… Which should be enough evidence to convince anyone that this whole Woolwich affair is a fraud.

Well, it would seem that Phil McClure, Rigby’s alleged real Old Man from Oldham – see what I did there – helped to organise an event to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity, which was held in… Wait for it. Wait for it… WHITTLES:

Phil, known as “Geordie”, has joined friends at Whittles, the concert venue in King Street, Oldham to organise a memorial fundraiser in aid of Help for Heroes at the pub on February 2nd, 2014. Source

Now that is one hell of a * coincidence by anyones standards, don’t cha know.

And of course, Help for Heroes did better financially out of Rigby’s death than the whole of the false flag cast and crew put together.

Although, I would imagine that Lyn’s new business venture, ”Team Lee United Forces Ltd’ will keep the coffers coming in.

However, I won’t say too much on this new venture for now since I am still looking into it.

Never the less, it is a limited company not a charity – registered to 63 Burnside Crescent as it happens – so there can be no doubt that devastated Lyn hasn’t any qualms about cashing in on Lee’s name… Just sayin’.

Moreover, her two fellow directors dissolved their business, ‘Human Diagnostic Ltd’ to start this new company with Lyn.

And stranger still, Ian Rigby – who I do not believe exists – is not listed as a TLUFL board member… Again, just sayin’.

But I will leave this new venture started on the 2nd of April 2014 there for the time being.

Although, I have to add that it makes a * mockery of what Lyn told the country via the national press the following month after first starting that business – kinda makes you wonder where a former cleaner got her business acumen doesn’t it?

The following is from The Sun:

LEE Rigby’s mum has told how she is haunted by visions of his death — a year to the day since his murder.

Shattered Lyn Rigby has paid a midnight visit to her fusilier son’s grave as she struggles to overcome her grief.

And she says she will never forgive the two men who drove into dad-of-one Lee, 25, then hacked him with knives and a meat cleaver.

Fighting back tears, Lyn, 47, said: “No parent should ever have to bury a child but the nature of Lee’s death was so violent that I can barely sleep at night, haunted by the images of my child lying bloodied and fatally wounded on the street.

“If I close my eyes I see Lee covered in blood.

That is more than we * saw then… Including the * jury who were only shown photos DEPICTING his wounds… And since ‘Lee’ was identified by his dental records, I would be surprised if Lyn even saw his body.

Carry on:

And when I do fall asleep I have nightmares in which I am running to try and save my son.

Imagine that! … Sorry, do continue:

“I wake up in cold sweats with my heart thumping and I feel like I am going to die.

That’ll be the fags love… Sorry… Just ignore me:

“The grief is so intense it makes my body hurt physically.

“I have sat up so many nights begging for someone to take the suffering away but it is always there.

Yeah, steady Lyn, I have photos to prove otherwise… Just sayin’.

“I don’t think I will ever get over my Lee’s murder.

“He was my flesh and blood and I loved and nurtured him for the 25 years he was alive. That love will never die nor will the sorrow I feel without him.”

During sentencing at London’s Old Bailey the extremist pair brawled in the dock with guards. Lyn was so traumatised she collapsed and had to be treated by paramedics.

She said: “As I heard the violence and shouting all I could think was that was how it must have been as they hacked and killed my son.

Make sure you get it all in Lyn… Think of the money… * the country and your fellow country men:

“It all came flooding back. It was the final insult — like they were jumping all over Lee’s grave.”

What all came flooding back? You didn’t see * all… NO ONE DID!

The stress of the case sent Lyn to rock bottom. Late one night she walked in the cold and rain to Lee’s grave in his hometown of Middleton, Greater Manchester.

She said: “I always try to be strong for Lee but I just couldn’t cope any more. I wanted my son back and to be close to him.

“I sat for half an hour beside his tombstone and sobbed in the dark.

“I talked to him as if he were still alive and told him how much I loved him. It was a very bleak and lonely time because the pain just wouldn’t go away.

“Every day is like being trapped in hell and it doesn’t get any better.

Errrr… It does according to Companies House… But carry on:

“My family is now imprisoned with the pain of what happened to Lee for the rest of our lives.

Yeah, I’ve just been discussing your ‘family’, as it happens.

“Every day it feels like I am facing a mountain to climb just to get out of bed.

You still have Ian No Mates love.

sr

“I just want to curl up in the corner alone and nurse my wounds and my broken heart.”

But what about Ian?

1074382_10201696551520513_710284358_o (1)

The last time she saw Lee alive was on Easter Sunday, March 31 last year — before he returned to his barracks in London.

No Lyn, he wasn’t in any barracks… You can say he was if you want, but you will look foolish when I refute the claim.

She said: “I will never forget that day and have vivid images of it.

You would have kinda thought that he would have told you he was engaged then, wouldn’t you?

Yet the first time that you ever met or even spoke to Aimee west was on the eve of his funeral… I find that very * strange myself.

“I can still hear Lee laughing at the top of his voice and playing with his younger sisters.

Which younger sisters would that be Lyn?

“He told me to look after myself and my last memory of him is as he walked out the door and turned back to smile at me. If I had known what was heading his way I would never have let him leave.”

Seven weeks later Lee was dead — the first British soldier to die at the hands of homegrown Islamic terrorists.

Ahhhh, terrorists are they? Strange then that they were not up in court for any acts of terrorism whatsoever.

Lyn added: “I will never forgive his killers but they got the sentence they deserved. They have not been martyred as they wished.

“Instead they are locked up for life in pens like the animals they showed themselves to be on the day they killed my son. I hope they never rest easy for the rest of their lives and I hope their minds are tortured and in turmoil just like mine. Nothing can change that day now even though I still keep thinking Lee is going to burst through the door with a huge grin on his face.

Which Lee, are you referring to Lyn?

“Then I remember he has gone forever. And I recall how he met his death and another giant wave of pain and sorrow engulfs me.

The Karl Whittle Lee then.

1397871_10202499760880245_1077411266_o

And there are plenty more extremely inexplicable things on show in those photos that you won’t cotton on to until I tell you… And then you will say: “* me! Ohhh yeah”.

But that will keep for later.

Now, there was another fund raiser at a pub in Dagenham for Help The * Heroes:

Dagenham pub gets merry for money in memory of Drummer Lee Rigby
Staff at the Me'an'O'Briens pub in Goresbrook, Dagenham, in their white Help For Heroes t-shirts

A spontaneous night of fundraising was held at a pub in memory of murdered Drummer Lee Rigby.

The bird on the far right does however look suspiciously like Jasmine Hodges (seen in the header photo with Sara McClure and Aimee West).

You may remember Jasmine from the photos that appeared in yesterdays ‘For whom the smells troll’.

Here, have a reminder:

church

Jasmine is quite a major player in this event as you will find out when I finally release ‘Look back in anger’.

However, for now lets carry on with that fund raiser in the Dagenham pub.

Sean Skinner has his chest waxed for moneySean Skinner has his chest waxed for money
Staff at Me’an’O’Briens pub in Goresbrook Road, Dagenham, held a night of merrymaking including a darts tournament and a raffle with prizes from an array of local businesses and even a pair of signed gloves form boxer Kevin Mitchell.

They raised a grand total of £1,385 — with one enterprising individual earning £132 alone for having his chest waxed — for soldier’s charity Help for Heroes at the event on Saturday, June 1.

Pub manager Annett Barry said: “We wanted to do something as soon as possible following the murder of Lee Rigby.

“We just felt strongly that we had to do something while it was in everybody’s minds.”

Me ‘an’ O’Briens!… Wasn’t Rigby’s bessie mate called Owein O’Brien?

So that is two venues where Rigby fund raisers have been held with coincidental names.

Owein O’Brien appeared in a Panorama Documentary about Rigby, in which he was described as being the Drummers best mate.

qwen

O’Brien is also a drummer – allegedly – so the pair could be described as being Drum and Drummer.

However, I have personally seen that Panorama program a couple of times and O’Brien comes across as a proper smug, * *… So in reality it is a case of Dumb and Dumber.

And, if the following screenshots of comments taken from an obscenely racist forum, made a couple of days after that Panorama documentary aired are the comments of the Owein O’Brien in question then it isn’t hard to see how the security services and the BBC got the piece of dogshit to take part in the charade.

obri

Incase you can’t read it, the top line says:

BBC documentary on those * niggers that murdered Drummer Lee Rigby:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode…_Untold_Story/

And then O’Brien says:

* libtards the lot of them, no mention that this is typical nigger scum behaviour; muslims of other races don’t do what these two black b****** did.

The documentary shows how these gays were linked with nigger street gangs like the Woolwich Boyz and even shows pretentious pricks like Haqq Baker trying to be magic niggers by saying he could have prevented the murder if the government didn’t cut his street project funding. * typical asking for more handouts.

Also the god damn narrator is clearly a libtard. His name is Peter Taylor and if you observe closely he is always wearing the same blue Ralph Lauren shirt despite apparently being in different countries. Something fishy there.

Spliced through the documentary are various interviews with ugly black b****** such as Nigerian sheboons that lived on the estate that the killers grew up on. Source

obri1

And that one says:

Thanks for all your support guys. I’d like to add that the BBC like to suck BBC because they show a picture in the documentary of Adebolajo and if you find the same picture online zoomed out the nigger has his arm around a white schoolgirl. The BBC clearly zoomed in to not show this.

They do not want the truth to come out about these fornicating, rapist chimps targetting white females. The documentary also mentions Adebolajos children but don’t tell you about his mixed spawn or how he targets coal burners.

The BBC is pure liberal propaganda, full of dirty faggots and pedophiles. They are covering up loads. Untold Story my ass. Source

Now, I am sure you will agree that the c*** who wrote that sounds likely to be O’Brien.

What a charming fella… The vile, evil, racist c***.

Course, that speaks volumes about the kind of company the nations hero kept.

He is however correct about the BBC.

Never the Less, O’Brien did help carry Rigby’s coffin and he does have photo’s of Rigby on his Facebook… Although none of them were added until after his death.

And remember the Lee Rigby bear? (discussed in ‘Look Back in Anger’, but it is basically a tribute bear on sale to raise money in Rigbys name).

I wonder where they got that idea from?

Check this out.

421214_10201449459222914_607852713_n

Oh, Karl Whittle… Okay.

Never the less, the coincidences do not end there and this next one is definitely a piss take on behalf of the government.

I am of course talking about Royal Barnes and his wife Rebekah Dawson… Notice once again the different surnames between married couples.

Barnes and his wife were jailed in March of this year for “Glorifying the murder of Lee Rigby”, although how you can glorify the murder of someone who never was is proper * beyond me.

Of course there is no question that Barnes and Dawson were used to further the anti-Muslim agenda and give our Sniffenpissin, Nonce Ponce government further ammunition to crack down on social network sites and free speech:

A couple were jailed on Friday for glorifying the murder of the soldier Lee Rigby in videos posted on YouTube that were “offensive in the extreme”. Royal Barnes, 23, and his wife Rebekah Dawson, 22, of Hackney, north-east London, recorded and uploaded three videos shortly after the murder in Woolwich, south-east London, last May.

Barnes was jailed for five years and four months at the Old Bailey after admitting three counts of disseminating a terrorist publication and one of inciting murder. Dawson admitted disseminating a terrorist publication and was jailed for 20 months.

Before sentencing, Judge Brian Barker QC asked Dawson’s lawyer to confirm the defendant was the woman in the dock in the full veil.

Earlier this year, Dawson admitted an unrelated charge of witness intimidation, after she waived her right to give evidence in her defence, arguing it was against her religious views to remove her veil.

Barnes has previous convictions for using threatening words or behaviour, and one for assault on a security guard at a mosque. He also has a five-year antisocial behaviour order for taking part in vigilante patrols of east London promoting sharia law, the court was told. Source

So why do I believe that this is just another staged event?

Well, I have already given you the motive and pointed out the tell tale different surname between man & wife.

However, on top of that there are very few photos’s to be found of Barnes and the few that are available are mostly blurred or of poor quality.

Similarly, his wife could be anyone being as she is only ever seen hiding behind a veil, thus serving the dual purpose of antagonising the half witted, gullible general public and rendering her anonymous.

I mean, she could be Sweaty Betty for all we * know.

219ad746-ab9f-11e3-_538365c

422008_1

Course, when you look at the mug shot of Barnes, it appears to have been photoshopped.

Indeed, it looks like two half heads have been stuck together. You can in fact almost see the join and the face appears to be far to elongated.

Indeed I did run the picture through FotoForensics but for the sake of impartiality I will say that the results were inconclusive.

Never the less, that is far from all there is on the Royal Barnes front.

However, before I elaborate further, I best just give you the evidence on Jeremiah Adebolajo working for MI5:

The younger brother of one of the men accused of murdering Drummer Lee Rigby was paid thousands of pounds by MI6 as part of spying operations in the Middle East, The Mail on Sunday has discovered.

Jeremiah Adebolajo, who uses the name Abul Jaleel, was also asked to help ‘turn’ his brother, Michael, to work for MI5, who were already aware of Michael’s close links to extremist groups.

The claims are made by the Adebolajo family and a well-placed source who contacted The Mail on Sunday.

Jeremiah Adebolajo, 26, who works as an English teacher at a university in Saudi Arabia and returned to Britain this week, is to be questioned about his brother by Scotland Yard counter-terrorism detectives today. Source

Now here’s the thing. In February 2012 Greenwich which includes Woolwich became a ROYAL Borough – only the 4th to be given that title.

So, from there you have this made up fellas first name.

And as for his surname?

Well, you probably won’t know this but Lyn Rigby – who is really Lyn Seville – was at one point called Barnes, which is spelt the same way as Royal’s surname… Quite an unusual way to spell it.

lynr

Never the less, I suppose that having the name Royal Barnes, was nothing more than coincidence… I mean, it isn’t as if the Elites like to take the piss by dropping clues or anything is it?

And incidentally, Lyn’s middle name is Jacinta, an unusual name and rather like Jacintha… Just sayin’.

Moreover, you can add the fella who allegedly stabbed Michael Adebowale when he was 16 years old to the ‘coincidences.

I mean, his name just so happened to be Lee James – Lee James being Rigby’s first and middle name.

The incident in question allegedly happened when Adebowale was 16 years old:

At 16, Adebowale was seriously affected by the murder of a fellow gang member who was “cut to pieces” when he was attacked by a bare-knuckle fighter, Lee James, in a drug-induced psychotic episode at a crack den in Erith, Kent. Adebowale was stabbed twice in the 2008 attack.

He was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and had counselling with a psychiatrist but failed to respond to treatment. Following his arrest for the murder of Lee Rigby, he told psychiatrists that he believed he had seen James in Belmarsh prison and was reluctant to go through doors there. Source

You can read the full details from December 2008 by clicking HERE … I always find it best to go back to the original articles on account of the MSM are * liars.

Never the less, because Adebowale was only 16 at the time, he is not named in the original. Therefore, there is no proof that Adebowale was the youth who was there and stabbed twice in the neck.

Moreover, Adebowale is of Nigerian extract, whereas the original article states that Lee James’ victims were two Afghans and a Somalian.

The following is from the Murdermap website:

He burst into the flat screaming: ‘You f*****g Somalians, you want to ruin my country, you want to blow up my country, you want to sell drugs in my country. This is what you get.’

The three victims, two of whom were Afghani, were all said to be affiliated with the notorious south London street gang the ‘Woolwich Boys‘.

Now, according to the MSM, Adebowale was jailed for 15 months in 2009 for drug offences.

And, it has to be said that is some serious sentence for a 17 year old boy who has never been to prison before.

However, I’m * if I can find any record of that so once again, it is most likely to all be *.

Especially since I have information that Adebowale was in WASHINGTON at the time.

adebowale

And you may also want to read a peculiar story found HERE that involves a fella named Lee Rigby, a Lee Rigby lookalike and a soldier being beaten to death.

Okay moving forward by going backward.

Now, we have already heard Lyn’s version of how she was told about Lee’s death.

She was in fact adamant that 4 fellas in suits came to her door sometime after midnight.

I of course disputed this based on the facts that the MOD only inform the next of kin – who is in this case Rebecca Rigby – and they never send more than two fellas… Indeed, according to Matt Taylor, a former RMP himself, the MOD only send the one.

Therefore, the fact that four bods in suits showed up, who later allegedly said that they had been waiting from around 8 PM to break the news but their colleagues couldn’t find Becci Rigby to inform her simultaneously- hence the delay of 4 hours – is extremely suspect.

After all, you could be forgiven for maybe thinking that the four ‘suits’ could have been MI5 come to put pressure on Lyn and her ‘family’ to take part – or tell her that the play had started… Just sayin.

However, Lyn and her idiot husband * up in an interview they gave, whilst receiving yet another * freebie in the form of having one of those there garden makeovers at their Burnside Crescent house.

I mean, how many families get their house tarted up for free just because one of their number has been murdered.

Never the less, Lyn calls the Burnside Crescent her “Safe Haven”, but said that it became overgrown when Lee died.

Really Lyn?

untidygarden

And with her best “please feel sorry for me” voice and hang dog expression in place Lyn told ITV:

“Its ripped me apart really. I’ve not really been able to grieve for Lee.

Not being next of kin I’ve had nothing. No possessions of Lee”.

Apart from his uniform, more money than you have ever had in your life, fame, etc, etc… Carry on:

“And we just felt, y’know, we were put in a corner and ‘get on with it’. y’know.

The next of kin gets looked after, we get nothing”.

You sound a bit bitter Lyn… Tell us again how those four fellas came to inform you about Lee’s death in the middle of the night.

c***

Ohhhh, yeah.

And whilst we’re at it, you may as well remind us of how devoted you and Lee were to each other despite the fact that you never met his fiancee Aimee until he had been dead a month and a half.

morebollox

Cheers, ya * lying old trout.

And of course, Lee had his head that screwed on that he didn’t bother changing his personal information despite a very acrimonious split from his wife a year before.

Still, the results were nice, despite viewers of the video having to sit through Lyn & Ians old *… Not that they live there anyway.

Moreover it was strange how Courtney was there for the grand unveiling, but there was no sign of Amy… I mean, what girl is going to pass up the chance to see the garden completed, her parents reaction and be “ont tele” to boot?

10007349_748627515162160_3119856997744917556_o

Talk about mugging people off.

However, if I am wrong please feel free to sue me… Just sayin’.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hells Angels
Christopher Spivey
http://chrisspivey.org/hells-angels/

With two new film clips appearing on YouTube, both taken whilst the Woolwich fraud was in full flow and both clips shot from the mysterious bus parked up where it shouldn’t have been in Artillery Place, given the content of one of them I think that it would be a good time to take another look at two of the original three so-called “Angels of Woolwich”.

I am of course talking about the mother and daughter tag team, Amanda & Gemini Donnelly.

Now strangely enough, these two film clips which are found on YouTube, state that they were uploaded on the day that the fraud took place. However, I do not believe that old fanny for one second. After all, I have trawled the internet day & night for the past year and a half searching for information about the hoax and never before come across these two clips.

Mind you, going on both of the videos low viewing figures – which I would imagine that the views they have received all came about after the clip links were tweeted on Twitter the other week – neither have many other people seen them either.

You therefore have to ask yourself why these two clips – filmed in high-definition, have now surfaced so long after the incident took place. I mean, this rare footage could have earned the owner an absolute packet from the press. Yet a year and a half after taking the footage, the owner now decides to give it to the world for free on YouTube… Doesn’t make sense at all does it?

Moreover, unlike the much viewed red herring film clip taken from inside the bus in which you can hear what appears to be children talking about ‘getting something to eat once the next film scene has been shot’, released on YouTube in the summer of 2013 – these two new clips have people being heard in the background gasping and pretending to try and make sense of the old fanny… Indeed, a different angle then but still just as fake as the aforementioned video from 2013.

I mean to say that this talking in the background has got to be fake since I have already more than proved that the bus - which was originally parked up next to a sign post in a bid to make it look like it was parked at a bus stop and which inexplicably reversed to let the armed ‘police’ car in – was there to block the busy road off from traffic and to ferry the fake witnesses to and from the film set.

And of course just like all the rest of the available footage shot on that day, the new films are very carefully shot & edited so as not to give anything incriminating away and in fact are filmed in the same way as every other bit of available film is, whereby the camera suddenly & very quickly pulls away from the action at any given crucial moment… Hmmm.

Moreover, and as I have already stated, the two clips are filmed in HD, yet the cameraman never once thinks to zoom in on Rigby’s body or the weapons in the two Michael’s hands.

Never the less, despite appearing to give away no clues as to the ‘murder’ being a government sponsored fraud; for someone like me – who now knows the film set and timing of the actors roles like the back of my hand – I can tell you that the footage has many untold flaws in it which all go to further prove what I knew beyond doubt from day one… Namely, the whole thing is a hoax, it isn’t real, it is faked and badly faked at that.

And because those flaws in the two new film clips give me so much ammunition to work with, I am going to have to write about them in two individual articles.

Moreover, since the first of these two new film clips is footage of Amanda & Gemini Donnelly, in order to give you an overall picture of just how badly organised and ill thought out the hoax was, I am going to incorporate the new information gleaned from the film into an exclusive interview that the two Donnelly women gave to the Daily Mirror in June of last year – which I also reprinted in full in my article ‘The Drummer Man‘, originally written and released a month and a half after the false flag had taken place.

So who are Amanda and Gemini Donnelly?

Well, they are very nice, brave, giving ladies who care nothing for stuff and nonsense, but deeply for people and community… At least according to the Daily Mirror they do:

Woolwich Angel Amanda Donnelly vowed to give any bravery medal awarded to her for going to the aid of murdered soldier Lee Rigby to his two-year-old son.

More than 82,000 people have signed a petition to the Government calling for Amanda and her daughter Gemini to be honoured with the George Medal.

They left the safety of their car and ran to protect Afghanistan veteran Lee’s body from further injury as it lay in the road last month.

But they insist they do not deserve the civilian gallantry award, saying: “Medals are for real heroes, like Lee Rigby”.

Now, if I may just jump in here. Amanda is right – they do not deserve medals… I just thought that I better clarify that fact from the word go.

Carry on Daily Mirror:

Amanda, 44, told the Sunday People: “If we were given medals, then I would love to give mine to Lee’s son. He’s going to grow up without a dad now, which is so sad, so it may give him something to hold on to.

“But really we don’t want medals. We don’t feel we deserve them. All we did was act on instinct.”

Amanda’s ­gesture to Drummer Rigby’s son Jack, who lives with the soldier’s wife Rebecca in Halifax, West Yorks, was echoed by Gemini, 20.

She said: “It’s nice people say nice things but we don’t deserve this.

“I don’t want any medal. I just feel so sorry for Lee’s family. I just want to be seen as normal again.”

The pair, who have lived in Woolwich, South-east London most of their lives, put their incredible act of courage down to a caring instinct they say runs through their family.

Me again… I ought to just point out that despite the pair chatting old fanny, they did nothing courageous whatsoever, which I will prove beyond all doubt as we go along.

Back to you, the Daily Mirror:

Both women feel humbled by the support they have received since the attack.

But they feel embarrassed by calls for them to feature in the Daily Mirror’s Pride of Britain awards and to meet the Queen.

Instead they hope their remarkable act of compassion will inspire their ­community to unite. Amanda said: “Medals are for people who save people’s lives, who battle cancer, who do incredible things on a day to day basis.

“I thank people for their kind words but we don’t need a medal. We’re just normal people from Woolwich.

Hi-dee-hi, only me again. Have you noticed how they keep harping on about the * medals; which as far as I am aware, they never received anyway… Continue please DM:

“What I really hope is that our ­community in Woolwich can benefit from it in some way. Whether it is in some form of donation, it doesn’t matter. I just hope people see the way we acted when we saw Lee Rigby in need of help and act the same way.

Ahhh, the good old donations… Roger that DM:

“Both Gemini and I have been brought up to care for others. Far too many people now days just walk on past people who need help in the street. Our thinking has always been “Look after others as you would your own.” I guess that’s why we did what we did with Lee. I really hope what we did can make people change the way they are – and realise they’re not too busy to help someone who needs it.”

After the attack, the women were inundated with calls and visits from people, sometimes strangers, who wanted to commend their bravery.

It became so much that they could not leave the house for three days.

Amanda, who used to volunteer at the MS Society, said: “It was a very strange time and it still is a bit.

If I may just butt in here again. I should just point out how the newspaper propaganda rag is going all out to portray this mother & daughter tag team as being the salt of the earth – decent, humble people who only want the best for their community… A right load of old * in other words.

Do continue Daily Mirror:

“We didn’t want to be heroes and it was hard coming to terms with seeing the attack. People were coming up to us in the street and then they started calling us the Woolwich Angels, which was crazy.”

The petition, calling for them to be awarded with the George Medal, will be delivered to Secretary of State Philip Hammond.

It was launched by South East London vicar Jesse van de Valk on Change.org. The campaign needs 150,000 signatures for it to be considered by the MoD.

Me again… Two secs. I just want to point out that at least 3 members of the clergy actively took part in this fraud, with all three knowing that it was just that… A fraud.

Are the clergy meant to tell bare-faced lies? … Come to think of it, don’t bother even answering that.

Indeed, the fact that they constantly harp on about a weirdy beardy man in the sky tells me all that I need to know… Back to you, the Daily Mirror:

It has the backing of Mayor of London Boris Johnson, who said: “These women showed incredible bravery and resolve.”

Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg also praised Amanda and Gemini’s actions.

But the pair still say they feel “slightly embarrassed” by their fame.

They also say they cannot understand calls for them to feature in the Pride of Britain awards – and feel “strange” about the possibility of meeting royalty to pick up any kind of award. Gemini, who has landed a job as an apprentice in a council office, claimed she would even decline an invitation to meet the Queen.

She admitted: “I may be one of the first people to turn down the Queen. It’s all very flattering but me and Mum don’t want to be known as heroes.” Source

Don’t you worry your pretty little head about that Gemini… And lets be fair, she is very pretty. But you certainly won’t be known as heroes by the time that I have finished.

Mind you, in reading this Daily Mirror old fanny you would certainly be entitled to think; “what lovely women they are. Surely no one could possibly be that kind-hearted”? And of course you would be right… Well, Amanda and Gemini certainly aren’t that kind * hearted anyway.

They are however a pair of proper * liars, and I * hate liars.

I mean, for starters Amanda told the Mirror that “It became so much that they could not leave the house for three days”

Yet the very next day Gemini was photographed by the press walking down a road.

Am I being pedantic?

Well, let’s have a look at another newspaper interview and see if I jolly well am or not, shall we:

AN extraordinary act of bravery by two women amid the horror of the Woolwich ­slaughter left the world marvelling.

Brave mum-of-three Amanda Donnelly and her daughter Gemini ran to the side of murdered soldier Lee Rigby and shielded his body from further harm as it lay dumped in the road.

Errr, excuse me!… That is only a half truth.

You see, Amanda did in fact run to the body in the road, but only after having what could be described as a lengthy chat with the two Michael’s first… And Gemini never run at all. Those two facts comes courtesy of the new video clips.

Untitlednew

Mind you, it’s a bit strange that no one went to the body while the quartet were down the road having a good old chinwag.

And neither am I really sure how the cameraman managed to get Rigby and Amanda in full shot in that last photo when originally he was having trouble even getting Rigbys arms in shot.

Mind you, Rigby obviously didn’t get out much going on his exposed lower back which is very white in the above photo isn’t it?

Never the less, let’s have a few more photos shall we.

shop-closed-1

Okay, that’s enough photos for the moment, let’s now get back to that early account of the crime given by the Donnelly’s and taken from my article The Drummer Man:

Since that day last month they have been known as the Woolwich Angels.

Today they describe for the first time the terrifying moments after the gruesome attack, when they knelt over Drummer Rigby and tenderly stroked him like an injured child.

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday People, Amanda said: “I sat on the floor next to Lee’s chest. I wasn’t really aware of the danger. His body was still warm.

“I started thinking about his mum. I thought, ‘This poor boy, his mum doesn’t need to see this’. So I just stayed there to protect him and rubbed his back. It was just a mother’s instinct really.”

Amanda and Gemini said it was pure instinct that sent them scrambling to the 25-year-old soldier’s side when they saw him being attacked…

… Amanda, 44, and Gemini, 20, were driving to do their weekly shopping at Tesco (Thomas Street just off Wellington Street) shortly after lunchtime that day when they came upon the harrowing sight…

Okay, let’s stop there for a moment and remind you that Gemini Donnelly and Michael Adebowale – only 2 years age difference between the pair – both attended the Kidbrooke Secondary School

Pupil: Michael Adebowale on his last day of school in Year 11 in 2007. He is a suspect in last week's murder of Drummer Lee Rigby

Photo: Student: Michael Adebowale on his last day of school in Year 11 in 2007, six years before the ‘model pupil’ murdered Drummer Lee Rigby
lucy

Yet they didn’t know each other!

And since according to the official version of events, Lee was attacked at exactly 2:20 PM, I fail to see how that is classed as being “shortly after lunch time”?

Unless of course, the supermarket/sweet shop CCTV camera’s time stamp was correct all along, putting the time of the attack at 1:26PM?

After all, I have already proved that the time stamping on Camera 46 (a state-run public surveillance camera) is as dodgy as *.

3ByBus

*Camera 46 not 47

Just think about it? There should be no difference in quality should there.

Moreover, Adebolajo’s Vauxhall Tigra was caught on various CCTV cameras around the ‘crime scene’ area at half past one – although quite obviously it was a different car, which is why you cannot make out the registration number plate on any of the CCTV footage, but shhh – unless every single CCTV camera in Woolwich, including those in petrol stations are all sub-standard of course.

But in any event, the Tigra seen driving around doesn’t have a rear windscreen wiper -, whereas the crashed one does.

Woolwich Murder SceneregNever the less, let’s get back on track.

Now the Tesco that Amanda & Gemini were heading towards would be the Tesco on Thomas Street I would imagine since this is the biggest and nearest branch to Artillery Place.

To get there you go straight across the traffic lights on Artillery Place, – where the two Michaels were allegedly shot – straight across John Wilson Street, into Wellington Street and continue down the road before taking the second turning on the right.

Okay, feel free to carry on Daily Mirror Newspaper:

Volunteer Amanda, who is currently looking for work, said: “We were just driving past the Army barracks and Gemini screamed out, ‘Mum!’.

“I slammed the brakes on and just stopped in the middle of the road.

“She shouted, ‘Look’ and through the window I saw a man being attacked on the floor. They were about 100 yards away. At the time I had no clue who it was. I was in complete shock.

STOOOPPPP.

Right, first off, well done for being able to estimate distance Amanda… Most women and an awful lot of men are absolutely useless at it.

Course, it would have to be Amanda rather than Gemini who estimated the distance, since the estimate is given in Yards and not Meters.

The only problem is, 100 yards takes you past the traffic lights. Therefore, Amanda would have had to keep on going across John Wilson Street and into Wellington Street.

So, it was unlucky for the pair that the lights were obviously Green. That is to say, they must have been green because if they were red Amanda would have had to stop at them anyway, following Gemini’s scream of “Mum”… Make sense? Of course it * does.

Now, this must have been before the white lorry was in place because the body was still on the pavement at this time, and had been dragged into the road before the lorry arrived, as you will see when you continue to read the article.

Besides, Amanda wouldn’t have been able to get past if the lorry was there as we have already seen.

Therefore, Amanda wouldn’t have been able to pull up to park anywhere until she was in Wellington Street.

Remember, these are busy London roads at the best of times so the fact that she managed to pull up anywhere at all was a plus.

Are we also all agreed with the map? We are, Good.

Then I will remind you of what Amanda just said:

“She shouted, ‘Look’ and through the window I saw a man being attacked on the floor. They were about 100 yards away. At the time I had no clue who it was. I was in complete shock.

Therefore, I must be correct as Amanda cannot possibly have been talking about stopping a hundred yards in front of the body. After all, if Amanda was driving along at say 30 MPH, even if she had performed an emergency stop she would still need another 25 yards braking time, meaning that Gemini would have needed at least 125 yards (114 meters) to see the attack, process the information and then shout “stop”.

Moreover, Joe Tallant states in his many newspaper reports that he saw Gemini and Amanda walking back up the hill towards the body… I mean, never mind the fact that Joltin Joe was never there in the first * place, my explanation of where the pair parked up still makes the most sense since Gemini would have had all on to see the crash from 125 yards away – You certainly cant see the attack area from the shop CCTV.

Never the less, even from where Amanda stopped you still have to remember the body was supposedly in front of the crashed Vauxhall Tigra, so how the * could the pair see across the traffic filled road, past a major road sign, and past the crashed Tigra, from their position in Wellington Street?

Answer: The couldn’t, They are lying.

However, for the benefit of those doubting Thomas’s, here is the EDL’s own little soldier, Joe Tallants account:

Joe Tallant, 20, a van loader who lives near the scene, said the attackers were walking around the body saying: ‘This is what God would’ve wanted’.

As curious crowds gathered, one of the men walked down the street and began asking people to take photos of them. A witness said: ‘It was as if he wanted to be on TV.’

The man, a tall black man wearing a beanie hat, then turned to someone filming on their phone and began ranting.

Apologising to people nearby, in a clear English accent, he said: ‘We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.’

Mr Tallant said: ‘My friend and her mum were walking up the hill and the mum came straight to the victim.

‘She asked the black guys, “Can I help him?” and one of them said he was already dead but she could go. Then one of them said, “No man is coming near this body, only women”.

‘She was so brave, she didn’t care what happened to her – she knelt down by his side and comforted him. She held his hand and put her other hand on his chest. I think she might have been praying.

‘My friend [the woman’s daughter] was crying her eyes out. She is a very religious woman. She saw everything and wanted to comfort the man.’ Source

tallant-2

Course, even if the Joey had been there, he couldn’t have come out of the shop like he says he did because the shop was closed. Moreover, for him to have seen the Mother & Daughter tag team walk up the hill, and Amanda run over and sit beside the body he would have had to have been outside of the shop since the white lorry was already blocking the road by the time Amanda had finished her leisurely chat with the two Michael’s and decided to sprint up the road to Rigby… Yet as the new photos show, there is no one outside of the shop.

But that fact aside, I am telling you now, that the lying fat c*** wasn’t there. Remember, I have studied the footage and photos for hundreds of hours on end and he is not in any… Moreover, someone who knows him, told me he wasn’t.

And in turn, the fact that he is a lying c*** proves that this old fanny is a hoax. I mean, of course Joe-Joe could have been ‘blagging it’ by pretending to have been there just so as to get his 15 minutes worth of fame… After all, despite never being out of the newspapers in the days following the false flag operation, Lying Joe never played any part whatsoever in the murder trial.

Yet the fact remains that even if he was mugging the MSM off, he wouldn’t have incorporated Gemini & Amanda in his yarn, thus he must in all probability, have been reciting from a prepared script.

Course, I had Joe’s mother on my case last year, threatening to sue me if I mentioned her little EDL soldier in any more articles that I had planned for the future. Unfortunately, her threats did not have the desired effect being as I told her there and then that she best go and hire a solicitor then, since I fully intended to expose him further – which I did and without so much as a squeak from Mummy Tallant.

Never the less, I won’t be surprised if I have the thugs in blue around again now to illegally arrest me for harassment of the untalented Tallant. I mean, just like the other lot from Manchester, there is no chance of the Tallants suing me for libel.

Then again, the Robo-thugs are more likely to arrest me for breaching my bail conditions… You know, those bail conditions that relate to no stated crime whatsoever, indeed not even suspicion of one.

Funny old world isn’t it where those who tell the truth get nicked to protect the lying criminal scumbags, don’t cha think?

That said, it really is all starting to fall apart for the evil, conniving, child-raping monsters isn’t it? And those who take part in their frauds of course.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

Right, let’s get back to that Daily Mirror interview taken from the Drummer Man:

“I just started shaking. I tried to get my phone and call the police but I couldn’t even type in 999, my hands were shaking so much.

“Gemini went to open her door and I shouted, ‘Gem, don’t open it’.

STOOOPPPP!

Why did Amanda shout “Gem don’t open it”?

After all they were right the way across the road and nowhere near the danger zone.

Yet we are supposed to believe that she couldn’t dial 999 but was still prepared to go and have a face off with the killers?

Just carry on:

But at that moment Amanda, who has another daughter and a son, felt her maternal instinct take over.

She said: “I was thinking, “Do I drive or do I help?’ I had to make that split-second decision. It was instinct. I jumped out of the car.

IT WAS * MORE LIKE!

I mean, why was it a split second decision? THEY WERE IN * WELLINGTON STREET.

Carry on:

“I could see Lee Rigby on the side of the road 100 yards away from us. He was slumped up against the wall.

STOOOOPPPPP!

It would be absolutely * impossible to see Rigby slumped against the wall from where they were.

wel

Carry on:

“I just started running towards them. I was thinking, ‘Is there anything I can do?’ I was shouting, ‘Stop it’. Everything seemed to go into slow motion. It was like I was in the Twilight Zone.”

Gemini, who is a former youth worker, followed her mum, fearing for her safety.

Gemini ­recalled: “I knew I had to go after her. I was probably more aware of the danger than she was. I was telling her to be careful.”

STOOOOPPPP!

Good girl Gemini. Your Mum could have been knocked down and killed running willy-nilly across John Wilson Street.

However, we have already proved that the running bollox isn’t strictly true haven’t we? Of course we have.

Carry on:

At that point, Lee’s body was dragged away from the wall into the road.

Amanda went on: “He was lying on his front. I ran over. I knew he was dead. No one could have sustained the attack we witnessed and be alive. It would not be possible.

STOOOPPPPP!

Are you having this * old *. I mean, how the * could they have witnessed the attack? Absolutely impossible!

Still, funny that she never mentioned stopping off to chat with the two Micks before hand, nor made mention of how the pair of “terrorists” had somehow dragged the body into the road and then apparently walked down the road to meet the two of them.

Untitlednew1Furthermore, the lorry could not have arrived at this point because no matter whose version of events you believe – whether it be Tina Nimmo’s, who screamed at the lorry driver to stop so as to not run rigby’s body over, or the other versions which have Adebolajo pointing the gun at the lorry driver, the fact is that the body was still in the road before the lorry arrived.

The following is taken from a BBC article first released on the 29th of November last year:

As traffic stopped and members of the public came forward to see what was happening, Mr Adebolajo brandished a gun at the driver of a white lorry Source

And then there is this from Court News:

Adebolajo brandished a gun at the driver of a white Volvo Lorry to frighten him off while the killers waited for the emergency services, the court heard. Source

However, to muddy the waters even more, the lorry driver, Sam Williams also had his witness statement read out in court which again goes to prove that the body was already in the road when he was forced to stop:

Witness Samuel Williams was coming back from his last job on the way back to the depot.

He said in a statement he first thought one of the attackers was trying to resuscitate Lee Rigby.

“When I saw the black man pull the gun I said to my wife ‘get back, he’s got a gun.’ At that point i basically s**t myself.

“The black man with the gun kept waving it around in the air.

“Then I saw two female teachers and they were leading a group of schoolchildren aged 8 or 9.

“I said to the teachers, “get the kids into the school because there’s a bloke up there with a handgun.” Source

Quite why the lorry driver had his wife with him is anyone’s guess. Indeed, his employers must be very accommodating to allow such a thing.

As for the schoolchildren wandering about? Well, words fail me.

And lets not forget what the lying b****** Graham Wilders repeatedly told the media at the time of the ‘murder’.

Wilders claimed that he and his wife Julie were driving along Artillery Place when they saw the two Michaels attacking Rigby.

Feeling like it was his day to be a hero, Wilders stopped the car and got out:

Mr Wilders, 50, said: ‘When we walked back down to see what was happening, one of the black men pulled a handgun out from behind him.

‘There was a lorry driver and it looked like he was waving it at the lorry driver. He got down out of his cab and legged it. It was absolutely terrifying.

‘I saw a load of kids come out of school gates and I just yelled at them to get back. I ran up to the school shouting there’s a gunman and to get everybody inside.

‘The headmaster came out and they closed the school gates and kept everyone in. That was when I heard four shots. Source

* knows how he saw “loads of kids come out the school gates” since it wasn’t even half past two at that point.

Unless of course the 4 to 11-year-old primary school pupils who attend Mulgrave Primary school can just come and go as they please, I suppose.

Yet just like every single one of the witnesses whom had their witness statements read out in court at the murder trial, Graham Wilders also had new – on the surface of things – relatively unimportant information added to it.

Now, for those of you who cannot remember, Wilders – in the aftermath of May 22nd 2013 – was never off the * TV or out of the papers, spouting his bs about what had occurred that day.

Yet despite the lying piss-ant loving the attention that he was getting, never once did he make mention of this next bit of old fanny later revealed at the court case:

Witness Graham Wilders today described a confrontation between a passer-by and a policeman who had arrived at the scene.

He said the pair fought in the street because the officer said he must wait for the armed response team to arrive and disarm the suspects.

‘He was mouthing off to the police officer, asking why the police were not doing anything,’ Mr Wilders said.

‘The police officer was fighting him.

‘I said “F****** go up there and take the gun off him”.

‘He then turned and went into his block of flats.’ Source

Now, the obvious reason that Wilder told the above lie is to reinforce another lie, namely that the unarmed police were there at the scene but it was too dangerous for them to intervene and as such, stayed out of sight… Which is of course, totally made up old fanny.

But like I say, the subsequent murder trial was such a farce and travesty of justice that another explanation was given for how the lorry came to be where it was on Artillery Place that day.

And like the other explanations entered into the evidence as being fact, so was prosecution witness, Tina Nimmo’s evidence.

However, unlike most Nimmo gave her witness testimony in person at the trial, yet her contradictory explanation as to how the lorry got to be where it was, went unchallenged by both of the defence barristers:

“There was a lorry coming, and I just went to the lorry and put my hand up and said stop.

“Because I’m not going to let that car run him over as well – it was so undignified, I wasn’t going to let any more happen to him.” Source

Course, in theory that testimony given in person under oath in court has got to be taken as cast iron fact. Therefore, the body was in the road before the lorry arrived.

Indeed, this fact was confirmed by Tina’s daughter Michelle Nimmo – who’s witness statement was also read out at the murder trial stated:

“I parked my car opposite the scene of the attack. My mum got out and walked towards the attacker.

“I shouted at my mum to get back as I was worried about her safety, but she wanted to help the man on the floor.

“The men then dragged the man into the road by his top half.

“People wanted to help the man on the floor but any attempts to get close were met from threatening gestures with the knives and the gun.”

The two men then walked away.

Ms Nimmo added: “They looked very proud of what they had done.

“My mother approached the victim but the man with the gun waved it in a threatening manner so she moved back.” Source

But the confusing old fanny doesn’t end there, because at 10.43 AM on December 3rd 2013, the following was reported by a Mirror journalist present at the murder trial:

The jury were shown CCTV footage of the killers dragging the body of Lee Rigby into the middle of the road, causing traffic to stop.

Drivers can be seen manoeuvring their cars to drive away and a man wheels a bicycle right past the body.

Council CCTV footage also shows the men wandering around on the pavement holding bloodstained knives.

Several brave members of the public, including grandmother Tina Nimmo, approach the men.

Amanda Donnelly Martin then runs up to the body of Lee Rigby and cradles him in her arms.Source

Now, how the * could Nimmo approach the two Micks just as Amanda Donnelly runs up to the body when the two * Micks were further down the hill with Amanda and Gemini. And since the bus is already there – although it isn’t meant to be, confusing or what – and Nimmo is nowhere to be seen in these new photos, then we once again have clear proof of the evidence produced at the murder trial being a load of old made up *.

PHOTO: The Spook Tina Nimmo plays up to the camera.

Moreover, the bus couldn’t have been there either because the body was already in the road when that arrived too, yet Amanda was filmed from the bus sat on the road stroking Rigby’s back and indeed, so was her running up to the body from where she had been talking to the two Micks… The very same bus in fact, that Ingrid Funny-Accent got off straight away to see if she could help.

Yet we see neither Hagrid Kennett nor Tina Nimmo in these new photos, despite the bus being stopped at what wasn’t a bus stop for at least 30 seconds before Amanda even sat down with the body… Which makes an absolute mockery of the official version.

The following is taken from a Daily Mail interview with Kennett:

‘I trained as a first aider when I was a Brownie leader, so I asked someone to watch my bag and then got off to see if I could help.

‘I went over to the body where there was a lady sitting there and she said he was dead.

‘She had comforted him by putting something under his back and a jacket over his head. I took his pulse and there was none.’

The language teacher, a former ‘snowy owl’ leader with the Brownie Guides, said she became aware of a man standing over them, armed with a gun and a knife….

… ‘I wanted him to concentrate on me and make sure he doesn’t have a funny idea. There were more and more mothers with children stopping around, so it was even more important I was talking to him and asking him what he wanted.’ Source

No there was not “more and more mothers with children stopping” Kennett.

Moreover, why would the “lady” (Amanda Donnelly) have put something under Rigby’s back when he was lying dead on his side?

Certainly, the photo evidence doesn’t show anything either under his back or his side.

Besides, I will remind you that Amanda Donnelly said in her exclusive interview with the Mirror: “He was lying on his front. I ran over. I knew he was dead”.

Rigby rolls around a * lot for a dead person doesn’t he?

Then again, as we now know only too well; Ingrid Loyau Kennett – like Gemini & Amanda Donnelly – is prone to lying.

Now why would that be?

The following report is from the Telegraph:

Mrs Loyau-Kennett was on her way home from visiting family in France when she ended up in Woolwich. She was born in Brittany, but her family is British — her great-grandfather worked for MI5 and her grandfather was awarded the Defence Flying Cross by George V for his efforts in the First World War.

She came to England as a teenager and, after living briefly in New Zealand, has been here since.

Formerly a teacher, and a Snowy Owl leader in her local Brownie pack, she is now retraining as a translator. She had stopped off in London this week to stay with her two grown-up children while looking for a job.

On Wednesday, she decided to head back to Cornwall, her home for the past five years. “I thought, ‘There’s no traffic, so I’ll get the Number 53 bus [to central London].’ Well, that didn’t last.

The bus stopped because there was a body on the road and a crashed car. In that split second, you think road accident. I saw the person wasn’t moving and nobody else was going to help, so I went. How can people just sit there and do nothing?” Source

And since Kennett’s interview for the Telegraph was an exclusive given in person, I cannot see how the newspaper could possibly have misquoted her.

So, through her own admittance Kennett says she made the “split second” decision to get off the bus. Yet Kennett also says that Amanda was already sat on the ground with the body when she got off the bus. Two claims that are in contradiction with each other when you look at the photo evidence.

Never the less, lets carry on with that exclusive Daily Mirror interview with the Donnellys:

“There were streams of blood running down from the kerb.”

Amanda managed to get through to the police as the two women stood over Lee’s body.

Gemini began to ­remonstrate with one of the men. She said: “I couldn’t believe Lee had been dragged into the road. I knew he was dead. I then saw my mum ­standing over Lee.”

Ignoring the danger, Amanda knelt by Drummer Rigby – and felt an overwhelming urge to prevent his body from being damaged any further.

Amanda said: “I knew lots of people were looking over now but all my focus was on Lee. My main thing was to try and protect him from any more violence.

STOOOOPP!

Now, I have already proved earlier in this article that the blood was not “running down from the kerb”.

However, the claim that: “Amanda managed to get through to the police as the two women stood over Lee’s body” is total bs too since by the time Gemini finally caught up with her mother, Amanda was already on the ground, rubbing the actors corpse’s back.

In reality Amanda never once tried to phone the fuzz, let alone get through to them since she sprints up to the body and immediately sits down.

Carry on reporting a load more old fanny Daily Mirror:

“I was thinking, ‘God, what is going to happen now’.

ME TOO! * ain’t it?

Sorry, just ignore me:

“I knew there was nothing I could do for the poor guy – but kneeling over him and stroking him seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I wish there was more I could have done.

“It was strange, because as he was lying there the hood from his hoodie was up so I couldn’t see any serious wounds.

“He maybe had a bit of blood on his hands but that was it. My mind was not on what had happened to Lee, it was more ‘What can I do?’.

STOOOPPPPP!

Funny that she says that there was no blood since he was apparently butchered, although * knows how Rigby had come to have his hood pulled up.

Indeed, considering that the two Micks – both of whom were free of blood stains – had tried to behead Rigby, his body had also remained remarkably blood stain free.

I mean, considering that Rigby had been hit by the Tigra, thrown off the bonnet on impact with the sign post (an amazing whole 2 foot to boot), been practically decapitated and then dragged into the road, you have to wonder just how the * the Help For Earoles logo on his hoodie had managed to stay so brilliant white.

Yet even if Lee had stopped bleeding because he was dead, his hoodie should still have been caked with blood surely?

Moreover, on the 23rd of May 2013, the day after the hoax had taken place, Kennett gave an exclusive interview to the Telegraph in which she was quoted as saying:

“I took his arm to feel his pulse,” she remembers. “There was blood on the pavement where he had been dragged and blood was pouring out of him. Suddenly this excited black man came up to me and said, ’Get away from the body; don’t touch it’. I looked up and I could see red hands, a bloodied revolver, bloodied meat cleaver and a butcher’s knife. Source

This means that we have Donnelly – who was sat with the body – categorically stating that there was no blood on Rigby apart from on his hands, whilst by the same token we have Kennett stating as fact that there was blood “pouring out of him”.

And despite neither the Donnelly’s or Kennett mentioning Vicki Cave at the time, photos show that she was present.

Moreover, Cave had this to say:

‘I saw the mixed race lady sat on the floor. She said “there’s nothing to be done, he’s gone.”

He was wearing a blue help for heroes top. I could see a lot of blood and could tell a major artery had been severed. Source

So was there lots of blood then or not? Don’t ask me, because I am * if I know… Although the photos tend to confirm that there wasn’t.

Mind you, I do know that Vicki Caves testimony about the severed artery and lots of blood was entered into evidence at the murder trial.

And then we have Michelle Nimmo – Tina Nimmo’s daughter. Michelle’s witness statement was read out in court – having been accepted evidence by both the prosecution and the defence – which stated the following:

Michelle Nimmo, who was driving near the barracks with her baby and mother, said: ‘I saw what looked like a car crash on the other side of the road.

“There was a man lying face down in front of this car, covered in blood. There were two men leaning over him.

“These men began repeatedly attacking the man on the ground, chopping away at him all over. Source

PHOTO: Michelle Nimmo, anything her mother can do, she can do better

Get that? He was “covered in blood”

Which of course, someone who had almost been decapitated would be, wouldn’t he?

Hmmm!

I know, lets hear from the pathologist, Dr Simon Poole:

Jurors and the pathologist who examined the Fusilier broke down today as the Old Bailey heard the injuries the soldier suffered when he was killed.

Pathologist Dr Simon Poole examined Fusilier Rigby’s body for six hours during the post mortem on May 23.

He said all the injuries were consistent with being hit by a car and attacked with bladed weapons and the cause of death was multiple incised wounds.

Jurors were shown graphic representations of the numerous injuries Fusilier Rigby sustained in the fatal attack.

They included fractures to the left side of his back, consistent with a single high-energy blunt force impact which could have been the impact with the car and stab wounds to the body, neck and head. Source

Now, that is the Pathologists evidence, which he gave from the witness-box at the trial.

Yet despite Dr Poo’s testimony, the photo evidence tells a totally different story and remember that Amanda Donnelly also stated as fact that whilst she was sat next to the body, stroking HIS BACK: “It was strange, because as he was lying there the hood from his hoodie was up so I couldn’t see any serious wounds.

“He maybe had a bit of blood on his hands but that was it. My mind was not on what had happened to Lee, it was more ‘What can I do?’.

SO WHERE THE * ARE THE DEEP STAB WOUNDS TO HIS BACK AND HIS ARM?

And I will also just point out that had the car struck rigby, it would have been his right side that bore the force of the impact and not as Dr Poo stated; the left side

Yet in any case, a Tigra’s bonnet is only thigh high on someone of Rigby’s height.

Never the less, the Jury should have been able to tell us that Rigby’s injuries were not as described – AND THEY COULD HAVE IF THEY HAD SEEN PHOTOS OF RIGBYS INJURIES.

Instead they saw * drawings… They did not see photos of Rigby’s body… They saw * drawings… “Jurors were shown graphic representations”.

*!

But it gets better… It always gets better don’t cha know:

“He said one of the wounds to the soldier’s arm could have been defensive or could have been inflicted while he was unconscious” Source

And that is what passes for an expert witness?

* me, what he just said was equivalent to saying “he had a snotty nose which may have been due to him having a cold, or he might just have had a snotty * nose”!

In truth, Vagina versus Adebolajo & Adebowale must be the only trial to ever take place with a jury made up of 12 lobotomized, blind people!

I mean, even if you forget about the lack of blood that comes and goes from the Woolwich crime scene, have you ever seen a body that has been stabbed multiple times?

Nicole Brown Simpson crime scene distance

My * Dog, I despair. Lets just get back to that Daily Mirror interview taken from the Drummer Man:

“I had no idea at this point that he was a British soldier.

STOOOPPPP.

So Amanda couldn’t see anything to connect Lee with being a soldier either. Hmmm.

Carry on:

“I have a son and other children and that’s why I did it. I was thinking, ‘What if this was my son’.

“I’m a great believer that we should all look out for each other’s children.

“I spent lots of time just concentrating on Lee.

“I didn’t want people to see what we had seen. I didn’t want his mum to know he suffered any more. It was a

protection thing. I knew he was dead but I wanted them to leave him.

STOOOOPPPP.

How did she know that Lee was dead? She couldn’t see much blood or any serious wounds.

Carry on:

“I was only there for about ten minutes – but it felt like three days.”

By now more than a hundred people had gathered – many of them videoing the horrendous scene with camera phones.

STOOOPPPPP.

If Amanda and Gemini were only there 10 minutes, how did the police locate them so quick?

Moreover, if anyone can find me a photo with 100 people watching at once, I will give them a £100.

Course, if so many people were filming the action, why then is there so little film footage?

Moreover, why is there so little CCTV footage when there are at least 5 CCTV cameras trained on the area?

Carry on:

A third woman – teacher Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, 48 – had joined Amanda and Gemini by the body.

Amanda said: “A woman came over and asked if Lee was all right.

“I just said, ‘No, he’s dead’.

“She wanted to take his pulse. I was in a daze, thinking, ‘Oh my God, what has just happened?’.

“It was like a horrible dream. I could hear screams and shouts from the crowd.

“It was heart-breaking.”

STTTOOOPPPPP.

On all the available film footage, no screams can be heard when Amanda and Gemini were there.

I mean, you would have thought there would have been screaming and shouting wouldn’t you… Yet once again, the film and photos tell a very different story

And that isn’t to mention that some people would in reality have been crying and/or been sick, yet at least half a dozen people walked calmly past in very close proximity, and didn’t even so much as glance at the body.

As for Ingrid wanting to take Rigby’s pulse? Well, according to the fraud herself, she didn’t just want to take Rigby’s pulse, she actually did.

Now, what follows is a collection of edited snippets all taken from my article “Headless Chickens” mixed in with some new material:

Indeed, by the time that I released Headless Chickens, Loyau-Kennett has been accused of being racist and carted off to the looney bin..

Now why doesn’t that surprise me:

Ms Loyau-Kennett was said to have had a row with a black pharmacist as customers looked on. It was claimed she told the man he should not be allowed in England and should be working in Nigeria.
Source

Ingrid-loyau-kennett

Course, once again the fact that she is a racist bigot just goes to highlight & reinforce Dave the rave Cameron’s poor lack of judgement:

After the murder in May 2013, Mr Cameron hailed Ms Loyau-Kennett for “confronting extremism” and said she “spoke for us all”.

She certainly didn’t speak for me you arrogant twat.

Never the less, this is what Kennett claimed in the days following the fraud taking place:

“I went to the body and started to take his pulse,” she says, speaking rapidly in a strong French accent. “But a Caribbean lady kneeling by his side said, ‘No, no, no, he’s dead.’” I asked if she was sure, and she said ‘Yes’.”

Loyau-Kennett still felt for a pulse because her first-aid training made her think a severed artery in his arm might have weakened the flow of blood to the wrist. “Then this black guy said to me, ‘Don’t touch the body. Go away.’” Source

The lying bitch then continues:

“I looked at the body and he didn’t look like a soldier to me,” she says. Rigby was wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt, although she couldn’t tell this at the time. “Instinctively, and through my scout training, I like to keep calm and be respectful. So I thought, OK, let’s listen to what he has to say. I tried to engage him in a conversation.”

Indeed, it is suspicious that all the seemingly unconnected witnesses at the time stated that Rigby was wearing a H4H T-SHIRT, when it is quite, quite clearly a hoodie.

Never the less, again just look at the photo and tell me how the * Kennett could fail to have noticed that he was wearing a H4H top?

Not that a H4H hoodie identifies him as a soldier of course, but the newspaper is quite clear in what it states and that can only have been done in an effort to make it sound like Rigby was in such a mess that it was impossible to tell what he was wearing.

Yet a year to the day later and the lying sludge gulper even has a new slant on her pulse taking version of events.

pulseWhat jacket would that be then Hagrid?

And from a headless body too presumably.

* me, Kennett even gives you the heads up in the article’s headline:

Woolwich attack witness Ingrid Loyau-Kennett: ‘I feel like a fraud’

This really does get too easy.

Never the less, getting back to that interview from last year and Amanda – having now brought Kennett into the fairytale had the perfect opportunity to also bring Vicki Cave & Tina Nimmo into play… Yet she doesn’t.

In fact neither Amanda or Kennett so much as mention Cave & Nimmo… At least that is to say that they don’t in the months following the hoax

Get on with the bs:

Police sirens sounded nearby and Amanda and Gemini took it as their cue to leave, fearing there could be a shoot-out between the police and suspected attackers.

Gemini said: “It was so sad but I was telling Mum that we had to leave. She had done all she could. We had put ourselves in enough danger.”

After leaving the scene, both women went home, stunned by what they had witnessed. Amanda recalled: “I knocked at a neighbour’s house and just started crying.

STOOOOPPPPPP.

I thought that Amanda didn’t want to talk about it, yet the first thing that she did was knock on her neighbour’s door and talk about it… A bit * contradictory isn’t it?

Never the less, they were indeed there for about 10 minutes, well at least Gemini was – probably quite a bit longer. Amanda on the other hand was probably there less than ten minutes.

AN33226402Handout-CCTV-date

Now, in the above photo we see Amanda with the two Micks at 2:24PM. This means that Rigby was struck by their car just four minutes earlier at 2:20PM… Allegedly.

Indeed the pair of “terrorists” look in fine fettle to say that they had just run someone over, been in a traumatic car crash, which saw their motor come to an abrupt halt after striking a sign post at 30-40 MPH, after which they had got out and tried to decapitate their victim, before dragging his body into the road and then wandering down the hill to greet Amanda and Gemini… Wouldn’t you agree?

new11blonde

Moreover, in that last frame screenshot from the shop CCTV, you can see the Nimmo’s motor parked up across the road from the incident yet no one has even so much as opened the car door, let alone get out.

And what the * was Gemini up to outside of the shop?

Well obviously that question is a bit hard to answer. However, it is clear that most, if not all of the spectators are actors/spooks or whatever. They are certainly not there by chance.

Moreover, it goes without saying that the less people involved, the less chance of anybody having ‘loose lips’.

Never the less, there is still the need to make it appear as if the “horrific attack” was carried out in front of a high number of witnesses.

Furthermore, the hoax is being filmed from both sides of the street. Therefore, it is my belief that Gemini is organizing the actors in so much as when a scene is being shot which shows the shop front, she will call them over to make it look like a lot of people are watching from there.

Once she has them in place, photos and video are then taken. Likewise, when the crowd are required on the other side of the road, someone – probably Michelle Nimmo, who doesn’t move from her position, stood behind her car – will call them back over.

After all, Michelle’s mother Tina is also in charge of crowd movement down on the green, as well as being responsible for dropping knives in the road – as evidenced in previous articles.

More photos please Spivey:

callaOkay, like I say, Gemini then walks back to her mother and the Michael’s which is Vicki’s cue to b* off.

More photos please Spiv:

bs-4-1aimages-4

Okay, I best remind you where we were up to in that Amanda and Gemini, Daily Mirror interview from June 2013:

Gemini said: “It was so sad but I was telling Mum that we had to leave. She had done all she could. We had put ourselves in enough danger.”

After leaving the scene, both women went home, stunned by what they had witnessed. Amanda recalled: “I knocked at a neighbour’s house and just started crying.

Now, Amanda may well have * off but Gemini certainly didn’t. She went back up to the shop front to do some more crowd control, whilst Adebolajo went to make his now famous speech, leaving Ingrid and Adebowale to chat amongst themselves.

crowdes4

They all are very naughty girls aren’t they?

Still, best get back to that Daily Mirror interview where we are up to the part where Amanda doesn’t want to talk about ‘it’, so goes to her neighbours and talks about ‘it’. Carry the * on:

“I was telling her, ‘Some guy has just been killed up by the barracks’.

“It was like relaying the plot from a movie. I said it was surreal. I couldn’t believe what I’d seen. I then started watching it all unfold on TV. It didn’t seem real. It wasn’t until hours later I realised I had blood on me.”

Gemini and Amanda spent seven hours being interviewed by police. They were made to hand over their trainers and jackets because they had Drummer Rigby’s blood on them.

STTTOOOPPPPPP.

How could Gemini’s jacket have blood on it, she didn’t touch the body. And since there are no bloody footprints, she couldn’t of had any on her trainers either.

Get on with it:

It was only days later that they realised what a part they had played in a shocking story that had been seen by the world.

YEAH, I HOPE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF Y’SELVES, YA * TRAITORS!

Gemini said: “I felt so sad. All I could think about was the poor guy’s family. I tried to block it out and I hope I never see anything like it again.”

But the pair were further ­devastated when they watched the press ­conference given by Drummer Rigby’s step-father, wife and mother just two days after his death.

Lee’s wife Rebecca, with whom he had a two-year-old son, Jack, said: “I love Lee and always will.”

STTTTOOOOOPPPPP!

She loved Lee that much that she left him and wouldn’t let him or his family see his son… She then also loved Lee’s friend who was married to her friend… She also loves pretending to be Samantha Lewthwaite… Indeed, Rebecca Rigby loves a lot.

Rebecca, of Halifax, West Yorks, added: “I am proud to be his wife. He was due to come up this weekend so we could continue our future together as a family.” … Thus cheating on his fiancée Aimee West who also dresses up as a Military Policewoman, when really she is a cadet instructor.

Amanda said: “Watching the family do the press conference was heartbreaking.

“I don’t know how they had the strength to do that. I was looking at his mum and feeling so sad.

“I want to say I’m so sorry to the family. I spent the days after it happened living like a zombie and most of the time I was thinking about the family. If they want to speak to me then they are more than welcome.”

Neither woman has been able to watch TV footage of the attack.

STOOOPPPP, STOOOPPP, * STOP.

Just a moment ago, in this very same interview, Amanda said: “It was like relaying the plot from a movie. I said it was surreal. I couldn’t believe what I’d seen. I then started watching it all unfold on TV”.

So how come she then told the reporter that: “Neither woman has been able to watch TV footage of the attack”.

Are you seriously buying this *?

Keep going:

And the experience has left Amanda suffering from flashbacks as she ­battles to erase the ghastly sights from her memory.

She said: “I haven’t been able to watch any of the footage. It’s something I don’t want to watch.

“I’ve been having a few flashbacks and they catch you when you are not doing anything. I’ve been trying to keep busy.

“I just hope that in some little way we helped.” Source

Lying * Bitch.

I think that it is more than obvious by now that all of the so-called Angels of Woolwich are anything but.

It is in fact the exact same scenario as the Boston Bombing where witnesses were stating as truth thing that could not possibly be true.

Okay, now we know that Gemini disappeared. However, when she finally returned there are no clear shots of her face.

Never the less, I have to ask myself, if the woman in the photos really is Gemini. I say that because in the interview photos, Gemini towers over Amanda, yet in the photos taken at the crime scene, the pair are more or less the same height.

Check these photos.

Course, just like most witnesses at the fraud trial, Amanda and Gemini had statements read out rather than appear in person, which means that their evidence had to have been accepted as fact before the trial had even begun.

Therefore, the defence barristers cannot have ever intended to ask where Gemini had * off to or why she appeared to be in charge of crowd control. Neither could they ask her about how well she knew Joe Tallant.

After all there is a conspiracy there in itself, just by the way Joe effortlessly gave credence to his version of events by incorporating the 2 women into what he claims to have seen.

But most importantly of all, David Goatlips – or whatever Adebolajo’s barristers name is – could have asked Amanda about the letter Adebolajo allegedly gave her.

I mean, apart from not being caught on film receiving the letter, why she didn’t mention it when she described in great detail what happened on the 22nd May 2013, to the Sunday Mirror in that interview that we have just taken apart is anybody’s guess.

Indeed, she most certainly didn’t mention being given any * letter back then… Or since for that matter.

In fact, the first anyone knew about the letter was once the trial got underway:

Jurors were read a note handed to a witness by Adebolajo, which claimed the ‘carnage’ was carried out in retaliation for repression in Muslim lands.

“To my beloved children know that to fight Allah’s enemies is an obligation. The proofs of which are so numerous that but a handful of any of them cuts out the bewitching tongues of the Munafiqeen.

“Do not spend your days in endless dispute with the cowardly and foolish if it means it will delay you meeting Allah’s enemies on the battlefield.

“Sometimes the cowardly and foolish could be those dearest to you so be prepared to turn away from them. When you set out on this path do not look left or right.

“Seek Shaheedala oh my sons so that you might be raised together and if its Allah’s decree that you are not to be in the hearts of green birds.

“Then be ready for to enter the University of Joosuf Sijn. Be patient there and be firm there and inshallah you will meet your Lord with him pleased with you.

“Verily Allah is with those who are patient. If I live beyond this day and you find me talking other than this then know that perhaps Allah has left me to stray.

“If you find yourself curious as to why carnage is reaching your own towns then know its simply retaliation for your oppression in our towns.

“Many of your people are aristocrats that directly benefit from invasion of our lands without material loss.

“Whereas the average Joe Bloggs working class man loses his sons when they are killed by our brothers.

“When the heat of battle reaches YOUR local street its unlikely that any of your so called politicians will be at risk or caught in the crossfire so I suggest you remove them.

“Remove them and replace them with people who will secure your safety by the immediate withdrawal from the affairs of the Muslims.

“Muslims will trade with you on fair terms but understand that the days of your international armed robbery is drawing to a close.

“To humble yourselves willingly is better for you. May Allah guide your nation to the truth.” Source

Secrets, secrets, they all have bleeding secrets.

After all, why did Adebolajo feel the need to give the letter to anyone in the first place?

I mean, the police were going to find it one way or the other anyway. So why give the letter to anyone?

Indeed, the more photos and videos that are released, the easier it becomes for the blind to see just how fake the whole scenario is.

Finally, I can’t end this article without mentioning the Woolwich Memorial to Lee Rigby who as most of you will know is really Lee McClure.

Mind you as it stands now, just by me writing the above means that I will no doubt have the corrupt Robo-thugs metaphorically kicking down my front door. I say metaphorically because a month on from when the c*** last used their battering ram on my front door; it still hasn’t been repaired.

I’m a second class citizen you see… Telling the truth earns you that distinction.

Never the less, I could not give two * what my bail conditions are. As long as the establishment continue to further their lies about the Woolwich hoax, I will continue to expose them.

Now, you may remember that this Woolwich memorial was given massive publicity a few months ago because of the backlash Greenwich Council received being as they were not keen on providing a memorial for McClure.

Course, I was in complete agreement with Greenwich Council – albeit for different reasons.

I was in fact thinking “* me, the way things are going every town and city in the country will soon have a Lee Rigby Avenue and Lee Rigby Memorial in the town square”.

Yet when did you ever read about another part-time cadet instructor who was on the verge of bigamy becoming a * hero?

Talk about being mugged off.

* me, even his mother used photo shopped images to promote her LTD Company that she loosely disguised as a charity… Yet after officially launching the ‘charity’ on the 11th of April 2014 (despite the fact that I have evidence that they were fundraising long before that), they abruptly ceased taking donations following the release of my evidence – proving that they hadn’t applied for Charity registration from the Charities Commission.

hypocrite

Quote: “Team Lee will be back on once they have their charity number”.

Yet despite raising an absolute MINIMUM of £11 Grand and I suspect that is peanuts to the real figure since that total does not include events such as the one mentioned in the photos below, which took place before the Ltd Company was even registered with Companies House on the 2nd of April:

ken

ken1

Yet since ceasing all fundraising activities in early July, until the Ltd Company was in receipt of its charity status – which can take up to 30 days – Team Lee United Forces Limited has to date not been registered with the Charities Commission.

Neither has the Ltd Company filed any accounts.

teamlee

Am I accusing them of a crime? Not yet… But I am watching and so far the whole thing stinks.

And when all is said and done, if you are launching a charity, surely the first thing that you do is apply for charity status?

Unfortunately, time doesn’t permit me to tell you how all this connects to British Military Intelligence and the EDL, but I will do in the not too distant future… If of course, I’m still around by then.

But back to that Woolwich memorial.

And of course, following the public backlash spearheaded by the manipulative MSM it was little or no surprise that Greenwich Council did a U-turn after which it was announced that Rigby would be getting a memorial in Woolwich after all.

I mean * me, such was that backlash – driven by the Scum newspaper – after the council first refused to fund a memorial, that having quickly changed their minds they then used taxpayers money to make the 400+ mile round journey to ask Lyn ‘Rigby’ what she had in mind:

A spokesperson speaking on behalf of Mrs Rigby wrote on the memorial for Lee Rigby Facebook Page: “Had a lovely meeting with Greenwich Council leaders that took time to come from London to visit us in our home and listen to our views on a memorial for Lee we can now announce the full support of the council backing a Memorial for Lee in Woolwich will be going ahead. Source

News Shopper: Lorna Taylor holding her petition for a permanent memorial to Lee Rigby in Woolwich

PHOTO: Lorna Taylor led the calls for a memorial

And then the propaganda began in earnest and as always the Scum newspaper was there to lead the way with the following article in June 2014:

THE family of Lee Rigby last night praised Sun on Sunday readers for securing a memorial in his honour.
graphic of lee rigby memorial

Plaque will help people to remember Lee

His parents and countless supporters have spent months fighting for a plaque near where he was murdered last year.

Their campaign was initially thwarted by local politicians who feared a spot in Woolwich, South East London, might be targeted by extremists.

But we started a petition last month which gained 20,000 signatures in just two weeks. Now Greenwich Council has done a U-turn after new leader Denise Hyland met Lee’s mum Lyn at her Manchester home.

The grieving mother said: “It means Lee will never be forgotten.”

Lyn, 47, also thanked our readers,

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: