FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2006 Liquid Terror Plot - alleged bombs on UK-US planes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent quote from passenger at airport:

"They're making us take all of our hand luggage out and put it in our bags. So if you've got a bomb it's going in the luggage, I mean if you've got a bomb - you've got a bomb anyway, so why are they making us take it all out"

Superb.

Why is it that Easyjet are the only airliner quoted as having all of their flights cancelled ?

I read a piece the other day claiming that we would all have to get used to higher priced flights . . .

Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Sky reporting 30 billion pounds wiped off stocks with airlines and leisure most hit

Pound down against the dollar.

It's now revealed that the plot was to blow up airplanes over UK & US cities.

Wonder if there was any unusual trading in the last couple of days then?
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought we we're on critical level and in immidiate threat. I have just been travelling round London the last few hours. No police at any of the tube stations I went to and one police officer in Leicester square.

They have known for weeks but waited until they had got through security before arresting them mmmmm. Well if they had arrested them earlier they certainly would'nt have there film there showing on the news now.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SKY reports most likely explosive is ....

wait for it ....

yeah you guessed it ....

TATP

well what a surprise

"It's difficult to detect using normal airport scanners"

"Easy to prepare using normal household materials"

SKY: Sounds like the kind of stuff you can almost make at home.

Pundit: Don't forget this kind of material is similar to previous plots in 1995 when they tried using liquid nitro glycerine

When the planes are over the mid Atlantic they are out of the radar zone.

Hmm Get your story straight chaps, is it over UK & US cities or over the Atlantic ?

SKY: What would it look like to us a lemonade bottle, a baby's bottle, that sort of size ?

Pundit: Indeed ... Don't forget this has happened before .... but in all these cases it turned out not to be a genuine security fear ?????

Sky: Terrorism is largely about theatre, about passing off what you can do. Is that why they use aircraft.

Pundit: Indeed thats why they create incredible cinematic images. Both of these would have been incredibly frightening pieces of theatre.

Sky: Yes and that's why they would have been much bigger than 9/11

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC

Now it's morphed into 9 planes in 3 waves.

and 20 billion wiped off shares

Sky still saying 6 planes

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Narinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mate just text me saying:-

"I've just come back from heathrow terminal 4, had to drop my uncle off. There's nothing happening, it was clear, no traffic, no ques of people. Media is hyping this up plus to the max. they've even linking up and reporting from Israeli airports."
Narinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Galloway on Talksport about the today's event

Right click and save target as
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Galloway.. Reply with quote

I can't say I agree with everything Galloway stands for, but I do find myself agreeing with much of what he says these days. Because he hurts Bliar (mispelled deliberately) and Bush in everything he says, and is not scared of saying what he thinks, I can understand why the establishment tries to ridicule and undermine him (although he did that to himself in his disastrous Big Brother fiasco).

I've listened to him here (from the above link) and he just says it like it is. I completely agree with his comments.
Narinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asghar Bukhari on Sky News

http://www.scarface-uk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/asghar_bukhari_on_sky_news .avi
Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Narinder -

Good Old George.....Never sits on the fence.

Good stuff.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuters reporting that "police" are looking for 5 more suspects.

Pakistan sources say arrests made there have helped the enquiry.

Proof to Sky of the global nature of this enquiry.

No Sky, so far we have UK, Pakistan and USA

The Axis of Coincidence

It's official 10 planes now with 24 in custody

First mention of Lebanon and it's 19:30

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sky:

US Homeland Security confirms that all suspects were British citizens..

Why do we keep getting the US tell us about what is going on here ?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question:

We are told that to date 4 terrorist plots have been disovered and therefore avoided.

Did we hear anything about these plots ?

Today, we have another terrorist plot that has been discovered and avoided ?

So why do we here so much about this one ?

Why didn't this one just pass us all by like the others ?

What's the difference please ?

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: What evidence found so far?? Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but I've got to laugh. Now it seems that the danger in the so called "war against terrorism" can be found on our bathroom shelves. See http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=20 06-08-10T171604Z_01_N10453363_RTRUKOC_0_US-SECURITY-BRITAIN-EXPLOSIVES .xml&archived=False

Well, I suppose that on 9/11 the terrorists allegedly used stanley knives, now they are trying to use tubes of toothpaste, nail varnish remover and hair gel. Am I being cynical here? Well, yes, and understandably so, in my opinion. Trouble is, most of the populace get taken in by this garbage, and just cannot take a step back and see the political manipulation and brainwashing going on.

I've not heard one thing mentioned on the news today about what police have found in their searches (assuming they are searching the houses - on the BBC six o clock news there didn't look to be much searching going on, just coppers standing on the doorstep looking bored). Has anyone come up with any scrap of evidence of terrorism, or is it all just 'talking heads' - experts, politicians and police??
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off topic. Ah yeah good old George. I only just saw this video -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw
last night. He really speaks his mind. We really need more people like him on TV (preferably not on big brother though).

Back to today's nonsense, anyone seen any evidence yet?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Tell the media what you think. Reply with quote

Use these details to do so. Get your friends to send e-mails to. If things don't improve, send a reminder in a week's time with more 9/11 Truth information:

1_6_10feedback@bbc.co.uk; Calendar@yorkshiretv.com; Foreign@guardian.co.uk; a.grice@independent.co.uk; andrew.neather@standard.co.uk; andrew.sparrow@telegraph.co.uk; andy.coulson@newsoftheworld.co.uk; b.russell@independent.co.uk; comment@guardian.co.uk; dtletters@telegraph.co.uk; dtnews@telegraph.co.uk; editor@ft.com; emily.vincenzi@mirror.co.uk; eped@ypn.co.uk; features@standard.co.uk; foreign.news@thetimes.co.uk; gaby.hinsliff@observer.co.uk; george.jones@telegraph.co.uk; hmacdonell@scotsman.com; home.news@thetimes.co.uk; info@bbc.co.uk; info@new.labour.org.uk; info@newstatesman.co.uk; john.witherow@sundaytimes.co.uk; letters@dailymail.co.uk; letters@economist.com; letters@guardian.co.uk; letters@independent.co.uk; letters@liverpoolecho.co.uk; letters@mailonsunday.co.uk; letters@observer.co.uk; letters@standard.co.uk; letters@theherald.co.uk; letters@thetimes.co.uk; letters_ts@scotsman.com; look.north@bbc.co.uk; m.woolf@independent.co.uk; michael.white@guardian.co.uk; n.doran@irishnews.co.uk; ned.temko@observer.co.uk; news.desk@express.co.uk; news@channel4.com; news@channel4.com; news@dailymail.co.uk; news@independent.co.uk; news@itv.com; news@sundaymirror.co.uk; news@theherald.co.uk; newsdesk@men.co.uk; newsdesk@sunday-times.co.uk; newseditor@independent.co.uk; nmcadam@belfasttelegraph.co.uk; patrick.wintour@guardian.co.uk; peter.hetherington@guardian.co.uk; philip.johnston@telegraph.co.uk; radio4@bbc.co.uk; radio@itn.co.uk; robert.thomson@thetimes.co.uk; schnews@brighton.co.uk; simon.heffer@dailymail.co.uk; stephen.glover@dailymail.co.uk; steve.purcell@mirror.co.uk; sundaynews@independent.co.uk; suzy.walker@dailymail.co.uk; tim.hames@thetimes.co.uk; tony.rennell@compuserve.com; viewer_liasonC3@itn.co.uk; viewer_liasonC4@itn.co.uk; viewer_liasonC5@itn.co.uk; vine@bbc.co.uk; w.graham@irishnews.com; worldservice@bbc.co.uk; writeback@belfasttelegraph.co.uk; yp.newsdesk@ypn.co.uk; timrutten@latimes.com

Hello,

I am writing to object to the coverage of the supposed terrorist plot in the media. No one has been killed. No bombs have gone off. No one was caught with actual bombs. Hundreds or thousands of people are being murdered in the Lebanon by acts of disproportionate Israeli aggression. Someone has put out a story about a supposed terrorist plot, for which there is no evidence. This is not journalism it’s propaganda – designed to create fear and uncertainty in the population along with disruption and discomfort.

I am a supporter of The 9/11 Truth Movement, one of the “engines” of which is website www.st911.org, which is the "shop window" of a group or over 300 Scholars. Collectively we REJECT the official story of 9/11, with the official story of 7/7 coming a very close second. We reject fake news and are not taken in by this empty hysteria. Please, rather than reporting unsubstantiated rumour, report fact. Report actual events before supposition and draw conclusions based on information and evidence, not spin and speculation.

Yours Sincerely,

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful Spiv you may get arrested for encouraging terrorism with that link.

I just copied this from the Reuters report:

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=20 06-08-10T171604Z_01_N10453363_RTRUKOC_0_US-SECURITY-BRITAIN-EXPLOSIVES .xml&pageNumber=1&imageid=&cap=&sz=&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage1

An explosive chemical called triacetone triperoxide, or TATP, can be put together with sulfuric acid, found in some drain cleaners, hydrogen peroxide, a medical disinfectant and hair bleach, and acetone, found in nail polish remover.

Some combinations can be set off using another chemical such as hydrochloric acid, easily carried in a small glass bottle

One of the most notorious explosives is nitroglycerin, and the clear yellow or colorless liquid can produce an explosion sometimes with vigorous shaking. Made by carefully combining glycerol or glycerin with nitric and sulfuric acids, it is very unstable and many people have been injured or killed in trying to make or mix it.

So much so for Islamic extremists having to visit secret Al Qaeeda websites so that the spooks can monitor them downloading this information.

Reuters - I accuse you !

cheggerz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/red_alert_for_staged_terror_at tack.htm

Alex Jones predicting a terror attack between now and Oct 25th.

The only other time he has made a prediction it was that the CIA would attack the WTC and blame it on Osama Bin Laden. When did he predict this? July 2001 - see the video of this here:

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/august2004/082604alexwarned.htm

It could well be a nuke next time so we've got to get the word out to friends, family and colleagues urgently to not believe the BS.

Cheggerz

Last edited by cheggerz on Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Ha-ha-ha.. Reply with quote

Mark, when I'm next on a plane (which will be next month unless the spooks arrest me, which would be quite interesting!!) I will look out for young men who look like Muslims unloading their little chemical kits and emptying their tubes of toothpaste.

I suppose I have to concede, but only in my lack of knowldege about chemical compounds, that there are compounds of these products on our bathroom shelves which can be mixed together in such a way as to cause explosives. However, I have serious problems in taking it seriously that someone would be emptying some toothpaste, hair gel and deoderant into a plastic cup and then calling this an explosive. Sorry, but my mirth for this idiocy is even greater the more I think of it.

Where is the evidence please Authorities? You are trying to scare us all sh*tless (to vote for Bliar and co.) so that we all think you are "tough on crime" and fighting a "war on terrorism". Where is your bloody evidence??? 250 of you spent a week searching a house in Notting Hill, and it was very clear after only a few hours that you had made a terrible c***-up.
halm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prison planet site gone down.

Now, I wonder why that could be?

What is it Alex says, when you get attacked you know you are near the mark?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathetic isn't it.

Absolutely pathetic.

I mean who writes this stuff ?

Funny how this morning Peter Power's only appearance all day he just happens to mention "two liquids".

No mention of "two liquids" for the rest of the day until this evening when we get Sky illustrating the "two liquids" story for the tea time viewers, this time with graphics.

This stuff is scripted. No doubt about it.

The "media fug" in the middle is just deliberate confusion.

There are only a few salient points to be delivered and they are spoken by the likes of Power and his ilk.

halm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article linked to by Cherggerz can also be found here:

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/august2006/100806redalert.htm

cheggerz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex has diversified his sites so that when they attack one or two the others stay up. There's also:
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/ and http://www.propagandamatrix.com/ (think this is PJWatson's)

Check out recordings of his radio shows here http://www.nw0.info/?p=Radio/ if you want real news every day not the disinfo on tv.

He said he's made a promise that every time one of his sites gets attacked he'll start another one. What a hero that guy is.

Cheggerz
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now they "may have found a martyrdom tape."

LOL

I'm taking bets on :

"The Organisation of Al Qaeeda in the Home Counties"

jonjo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

......."threat level critical"

......."explosive baby food"

......."mass murder on an un-imaginable scale"

......."stay calm"
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand, I must be naive or something. I understand this bomb plot is part of the wider campaign of disinformation by the US and UK governments to justify continued aggression in the middle east, right?

Therefore this seems a pretty pointless exercise, most people will have forgotten this in a few weeks, especially the 'masses'.

Why not allow one of the bombs to go off, or if that part is made up, explode a real bomb.

If an aircraft is blown up after today, the new security measures will be shown to have failed, leading to criticism of the government.

A real bombing would still be remembered months later, furthermore it would legitimise any offensive action in the middle east in the eyes of many?

These conspirators are not really very bright are they?
cheggerz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:

Why not allow one of the bombs to go off, or if that part is made up, explode a real bomb.

A real bombing would still be remembered months later, furthermore it would legitimise any offensive action in the middle east in the eyes of many?

wepmob2000,

This is just the starter course, the main meal will come very soon. They have to ratchet up the hype and tension so that their real false flag attack has maximum psychological impact.

Its highly likely that such an attack will dwarf 911. A self-inflicted nuclear attack is widely predicted, but it could be a bio attack (did you see V for Vendetta?) either of which will be the pretext for an invasion of Iran in October, and a highly likely WW3.

They are psychopathic madmen but there is a chance they could be stopped if enough people are woken up to their plans. Research the history of false flag terrorism by spending 1h52m watching this on google video and please pass on this knowledge.

Cheggerz
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
I don't understand, I must be naive or something. I understand this bomb plot is part of the wider campaign of disinformation by the US and UK governments to justify continued aggression in the middle east, right?

Therefore this seems a pretty pointless exercise, most people will have forgotten this in a few weeks, especially the 'masses'.

If an aircraft is blown up after today, the new security measures will be shown to have failed, leading to criticism of the government.

No - the problem is you're not very bright
This is merely a part of the ongoing psy-ops and the ongoing dismantlement of the economy
Something big is coming and this is one of the lead ins to it
It's setting up the general mindset and then answering it with a staged event

wepmob2000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh,

Hmm yes, you're right, I must be stupid, yes these comparatively minor 'psy ops' will mobilise the 'masses' into supporting a offensive operations against say, Iran and Syria.

Everyones going to be talking about this 2 months later.

Personally I'd have thought those pesky conspirators could have come up with something better than baby milk bombs, its vaguely reminiscent of Iraq's bombed 'Baby Milk' factory in 1991. That didn't look staged either.

Oh well must go, have brain medicine to take.

P.S. See Cheggarz' post above for a quick lesson in etiquette and politeness
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Wepmob

I will try to respond to this from my own point of view.

wepmob2000 wrote:

I think there is a possibilty that this "plot" was not primarily intended for a UK audience.

Bush has the mid term elections in November, there is growing revolt in the US about the War on Terror. It's over four years now since Afghanistan was invaded on the pretence of 9/11. Iraq is a bloody mess, the body count continues to rise. A slowly awakening US electorate may be running out of patience with the US government on the WoT and in other areas.

Lieberman lost the Dem nomination in Connecticut to a novice on an anti war platform. The first warning signs of dissent are beginning to show.

The immediate response from the US today is one of gratitude to the UK authorities for preventing another attack and a strong reminder to the US electorate that Al Qaeda is still a threat.

It is significant that the AQ connection was made in the US today by Chertoff and not by anyone here in the UK. Bushco only delivers terrorism to the US public in terms of AQ, since I guess that's what they need to understand.

However, there have been no terrorist attacks in the US since 9/11 so Bush has apparently secured the realm, domestically at least.

If there was an event in the US now, before November, Bushco would be blamed for not protecting them and would suffer further in the elections. This is a risk they may not want to countenance.

With the event in the UK, Bush remains strong and can easily use it to persuade the US voters that the AQ threat still stands, thereby vindicating his WoT and at the same time chastening the undecided.

Other issues are of course Lebanon and growing resentment of Israeli aggression. Dissent is reduced because AQ still want to kill us all.

Bliar has his own problems. 150 MP's, many from his own party are calling for Parliament to be recalled to discuss Lebanon.

A PPS to the Defence Secretary resigned yesterday over Bliar's foreign policy. (Read Bush's foreign policy)

Dissent and disapproval are soaring.

Bliar benefits because he is seen to be effective and this helps to silence dissent in his own ranks and among the public.

Reid signalled this very clearly yesterday.

So, status quo is retained, many people are scared further and convinced further of the "imminent" threat we all face and all this without a single casualty or a single bomb going off.

Just a view, I may be wrong but I ask who benefits and this is what I come up with.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: