FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay Ref Posting Log
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
but I do want you to realize the meaning of these two little words and 1 acronym: LIFE MEMBER - NRA.

Very Happy

Hey no problems, Jay. I was just pointing out that I do know who you are, as you seemed to be doubting it. I'm not coming anywhere near you or your wife.

You did well though. Very Happy
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
but I do want you to realize the meaning of these two little words and 1 acronym: LIFE MEMBER - NRA.

Very Happy

Hey no problems, Jay. I was just pointing out that I do know who you are, as you seemed to be doubting it. I'm not coming anywhere near you or your wife.

You did well though. Very Happy

Danke.

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

Danke.

Frankfurt eh? It all makes sense now...
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Danke.

Frankfurt eh? It all makes sense now...

Ja

I vas a teenage cold-warrior!

I also went to school with Julianne Moore... only back then she was just plain old Julie Smith the hot Rhein-Mainer...what a tease!

All I can say to all those high school virgins with come-hither eyes....
Thank's for nothin'!

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny how you need the help of an educational foundation set up by a magician to decide whats evidence and whats not.

most people just use their eyes and brains.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
funny how you need the help of an educational foundation set up by a magician to decide whats evidence and whats not.

Funny how you need the help of internet videos made by dropouts to decide what's true and what's not.

Most people just use their eyes and their brains.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

...and most people have no idea how easily eyes and brains can be fooled. Magicians know though...they do it for entertainment....but there are others out there who make a living conning people out of their money. Sick people seeking miracle cures. Sad people trying to contact their deceased loved ones. Credulous people seeking to gain knowledge of the "infinite". Joiners seeking to be a part of something that makes them feel special.

-z

PS: The people behind the "Truth Movement"; Steven Jones, alex Jones, Dylan Avery,...etc...etc...they're busy making a living off the movement. They know it's all BS...they're not stupid...they are con men.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

Golly, that is funny! You've got me ROFLMAO over here!

(I thought you guys were supposed to be the ones with the snarky wit???)
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you're about evidence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv3VdknyZ4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fs15%2Einv isionfree%2Ecom%2FLoose%5FChange%5FForum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fshowtopic%3D1 0178%26hl%3D

even the keane commission don't believe the official story
is a new independent investigation into 9/11 really so out of the question?

and CS.. you've raised some good points on here.. but how can you stick up for jref went he spouts such boll0cks!? he discredits people who believe the official story like yourself

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv3VdknyZ4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fs15%2Einv isionfree%2Ecom%2FLoose%5FChange%5FForum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fshowtopic%3D1 0178%26hl%3D

and CS.. you've raised some good points on here.. but how can you stick up for jref went he spouts such boll0cks!?

That's a video...

This is actual evidence:

Check their homepage: http://www.implosionworld.com/ Some very cool videos of implosions. Look to the left under latest news for their complete debunk of all your pet theories.

-z

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Funny how you need the help of internet videos made by dropouts to decide what's true and what's not.

when have i ever done that?

you see, as difficult as it might be for you to understand.. i am one of these people who is actual able listen to the opinions of several people, and form an opinion of my own.. without conforming my opinion completely to that of said people

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

and CS.. you've raised some good points on here.. but how can you stick up for jref went he spouts such boll0cks!? he discredits people who believe the official story like yourself

That's hardly true, they're expressing doubts as to the efficiency of the initial response, not the entire story. Even if they lied about their response times, that dosen't make 9/11 an inside job, that points to incompetence.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you're saying that a video of CNN reporting on a book published by keane and hamilton, saying that the FAA and NORAD lied.... is not evidence that keane and hamilton are saying that the FAA and NORAD are lying?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
Quote:

when have i ever done that?

you see, as difficult as it might be for you to understand.. i am one of these people who is actual able listen to the opinions of several people, and form an opinion of my own.. without conforming my opinion completely to that of said people

What made you think 9/11 was an inside job?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
so you're saying that a video of CNN reporting on a book published by keane and hamilton, saying that the FAA and NORAD lied.... is not evidence that keane and hamilton are saying that the FAA and NORAD are lying?

No, I'm saying that NORAD and the FAA lying about response times does not lead to 9/11 being an inside job. That just means the NORAD and the FAA lied about response times (if in fact they did.)
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

Down here in the Troll Hole, your nonsense posts far exceed your serious ones, no?

Agreed. Because of the nonesense points made by trolls (you seem to agree you are troll, then, or am I am being too ungracious?)

chipmunk stew wrote:

I am seriously interested in your serious response to my question above:
What does the USS Liberty incident and Israel's "secret" WMD program have to do with 9/11?

Well, my view (supported by evidence) is that Israel plays a much larger role in geo-politics and is a far more dangerous aggressor than it is as portrayed as in the media. It is admitted publicly that the USS Liberty was attacked by Israel, yet there was no retalition on Israel by the USA.

This is strange considering the bombing of Afghanistan in response to 9/11 - even though there were more casualities on 9/11 and Afghans were not named as terrorists.

As is also publicly admitted, "Israeli dancers" were seen on 9/11 and arrested - yet this isn't mentioned in the official report, so this is extremely suspicious.

Finally, it is also admitted "no WMD in Iraq", yet UK and US invaded on this pretext. It IS admitted that Israel HAS WMD and a nuclear programme (as seen in the BBC documentary).

Therefore, they are a nation with potential terrorists (like Iran - whos nuclear programme isn't even running yet), so why isn't the USA threatening to bomb Tehran?

It doesn't make any sense when you look at the publicly available evidence.

This therefore suggests that what is put out in the media is the exact opposite of the truth - which brings me nicely to the raison d'etre of this board.

I hope that, even if you disagree with any or all of it, can be taken as a serious and sensible answer.

Thankyou.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

Experts Say WTC Controlled Demolitions Theories Are "Impossible"

Therefore, if the CD theory is not possible...what would it matter about FAA or NORAD lying about anything? The Conspiracy Theory concerning the controlled demolition is simply not possible.

You need a new theory. "Final Cut" has already been taken though...

-z

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point i'm making is that JREF barks at us telling us that we're stupid for questioning the official story.. when there are so many obvious flaws in it! even the commission itself is admitting it. no this isn't proof that it was an inside job.. it is one piece of a very large body of evidence (or unusual coincidences if you like) which points to government complicity.

i believe 9/11 was an inside job from doing my own research. yes i have watched loose change and other similar documentaries.. i don't believe all the speculations they make are the truth.

i believe 9/11 was an inside job because:

there is such a small probabilty of buildings collapsing at near freefall speed from fire.. the first 3 in history collapse on 9/11... wtc7 wasn't hit by a plane and its collapse is undeniably similar to that of a controlled demolition. i find the official explanation for its collapse unbelievable (well there is no explanation. only a hypothesis with a low probability of occurance)

insider trading... put options of a value too high to be co-incidence or part of an unconnected 'trading stradegy'

able danger had information on all the hijackers before hand and were isolating it. i don't believe kurt weldon and others would make stuff like this up. they have nothing to gain by doing so.

the hijackers being identified so quickly.. they said bin laden was behind it.. and yet still the fbi says there is no hard evidence to suggest it was.

strange occurances in the media in response to 9/11 conspiracy theories. stories about charlie sheen being a gay, druggie, pedophile .. wildly exagerating stuff that happened to him years ago.. some of these stories didn't even mention 9/11. completely barmy if the government has nothing to hide.
The BBC asserting that people not believing the official story 'were very small in number' several times during a segment on the pentagon video release. recent polls show that this is clearly not the case. and why the reporter felt the need to say it was is again, unusual if those accused have nothing to hide.

NIST saying that they will not meet the 9/11 scholars for truth collective for a discussion UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! why? if there report is truthful and conclusive what are they worried about. why not have a discussion? no-one can deny the unlikeliness of the near-freefall collapse of wtc1,2 and 7.

Bush saying publically 'let us never tollerate outrageous conspiracy theories about the events of 9/11'!! why the * would he say this if theres no reason to doubt the official story?!

PNACs documents clearly say that an attack like this would be beneficial to them. they also would be the people capable of (atleast) allowing an attack to happen.. conducting war games as a distraction from real events. more war games on 9/11 than ever in history.

dick cheney preventing flight 77 (or whatever it was) from being intercepted.

An unidentified passer by finding a passport of one of the hijackers on the street is part of the evidence for the official story. a passport which fell out of the plane and was found by someone who calmly handed it to a police officer amist all the chaos? pretty strange. shame the person wasn't identified (or convenient you might say).

sibel edmonds being obscructed from investigating evidence relating to alkaeda. other FBI people have suffered the same unusual obstructions including Harry Samit, who prior to 9/11, tried to warn his superiors of information about a terrorist attack 70 times

After looking at all this i think it's probable that an element of the US goverment had some involvement in it.
For me there are too many strange co-incidences for it not to be an inside job of some sort. i don't see any merit in the argument 'they would never do such a thing' whatsoever.. these people wouldn't have to think twice about it if they knew they could get away with it. and they have

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
The point i'm making is that JREF barks at us telling us that we're stupid for questioning the official story.. when there are so many obvious flaws in it! even the commission itself is admitting it. no this isn't proof that it was an inside job.. it is one piece of a very large body of evidence (or unusual coincidences if you like) which points to government complicity.

i believe 9/11 was an inside job from doing my own research. yes i have watched loose change and other similar documentaries.. i don't believe all the speculations they make are the truth.

i believe 9/11 was an inside job because:

there is such a small probabilty of buildings collapsing at near freefall speed from fire.. the first 3 in history collapse on 9/11... wtc7 wasn't hit by a plane and its collapse is undeniably similar to that of a controlled demolition. i find the official explanation for its collapse unbelievable (well there is no explanation. only a hypothesis with a low probability of occurance)

insider trading... put options of a value too high to be co-incidence or part of an unconnected 'trading stradegy'

able danger had information on all the hijackers before hand and were isolating it. i don't believe kurt weldon and others would make stuff like this up. they have nothing to gain by doing so.

the hijackers being identified so quickly.. they said bin laden was behind it.. and yet still the fbi says there is no hard evidence to suggest it was.

strange occurances in the media in response to 9/11 conspiracy theories. storys about charlie sheen being a gay, druggie, pedophile .. exagerating stuff that happened to him years ago.. some of these stories didn't even mention 9/11. completely barmy if the government has nothing to hide.
The BBC asserting that people not believing the official story 'were very small in number' several times during a segment on the pentagon video release. recent polls show that this is clearly not the case. and why the reporter felt the need to say it was is again, unusual if those accused have nothing to hide.

NIST saying that they will not meet the 9/11 scholars for truth collective for a discussion UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! why? if there report is truthful and conclusive what are they worried about. why not have a discussion? no-one can deny the unlikeliness of the near-freefall collapse of wtc1,2 and 7.

Bush saying publically 'let us never tollerate outrageous conspiracy theories about the events of 9/11'!! why the * would he say this if theres no reason to doubt the official story?!

PNACs documents clearly say that an attack like this would be beneficial to them. they also would be the people capable of (atleast) allowing an attack to happen.. conducting war games as a distraction from real events. more war games on 9/11 than ever in history.

dick cheney preventing flight 77 (or whatever it was) from being intercepted.

An unidentified passer by finding a passport of one of the hijackers on the street is part of the evidence for the official story. a passport which fell out of the plane and was found by someone who calmly handed it to a police officer amist all the chaos? pretty strange. shame the person wasn't identified (or convenient you might say).

sibel edmonds being obscructed from investigating evidence relating to alkaeda. other FBI people have suffered the same unusual obstructions including Harry Samit, who prior to 9/11, tried to warn his superiors of information about a terrorist attack 70 times

After looking at all this i think it's probable that an element of the US goverment had some involvement in it.
For me there are too many strange co-incidences for it not to be an inside job of some sort. i don't see any merit in the argument 'they would never do such a thing' whatsoever.. these people wouldn't have to think twice about it if they knew they could get away with it. and they have

Well did you read the report I linked to? If you are truthseeking...here I am pointing it out to you. Read it. Then tell me again how your opinion from watching a video on the internet is more valuable than a demolitions expert who knows what CD's are, what they look like and why, what kind of prep work goes into them, and who interviewed other experts who wereinvolved in the clean up and recovery.

I'd really like to hear that....

-z

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am trying to download it but the link isn't working for me.

i went on the forum and from what i could see the argument in opposition to controlled demolition was simply.. 'how did they get the explosives in there? I know of no-one who saw the demo team.. so it wasn't a demolition'.. which doesn't adress the physics of the collapse

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
i am trying to download it but the link isn't working for me.

i went on the forum and from what i could see the argument in opposition to controlled demolition was simply.. 'how did they get the explosives in there? I know of no-one who saw the demo team.. so it wasn't a demolition'.. which doesn't adress the physics of the collapse

There is also the fact that demolitions experts were in and around the city monitoring building work going on there, and they registered no explosions.

The fact that getting explosives in there would be an impossiblity does kind of rule out CD. The paper mentions that if the floors were rigged, they would never survive the impact, so CD could not occur.

As for the physics, and the buildings falling too fast. That is is easily disproved by correctly measuring the time of collapse. It's not 10 seconds. It's a lot closer to something over 15, so it's heading towards 3/4 to 1/2 the rate of a "freefall collapse". There is also the fact that controlled demo buildings don't even fall at "freefall speeds".

The nature of the collapse is well documented in the NIST reports. People will have you believe that its wrong, but they really don't know what they're talking about. I have never seen a convincing or logical argument that refutes the official story about the mechanics of the collapse. Just because somone may be a scholar, doesn't mean they are right. They are only right if they back up their assertions with facts and evidence. Something which they fail to do. They make a show of doing it, but they cherry pick the facts that suit them. You can't do that, you have to take all of them.
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Jay Ref Update Reply with quote

Jay Ref - Performance Update

Joined Forum: 20th July 2006

Total Posts as at 9.20pm Thurs 10th August 2006 = 255

Average posts per 'working day' = 15

Date: ----1st Post----Last Post
10/8----1.51pm----9.07pm

This self-confessed resident of Woodbridge, Virginia (close to Quantico), whose cover story is that he is employed as a Network Engineer for a Power Company, continues to serve up the shill-drivel.

He must have had his ass kicked this morning as he served up a total 25 posts before checking out for lunch (literally, rather than metaphorically!) at 6.55pm; returning to his desk at 7:55pm. The pressure of the morning session apparently took its toll, as he was only able to serve up 7 posts before signing off at 9:07pm.

Jay Ref, whether your paycheck comes via the US Govt, the James Randi Educational Foundation or some other front company, it is evident that you have prostituted your soul to your Ahrimanic paymasters.

Suffice to say that your presence on this forum is indicative of the fact that the 9/11 Truth Campaign is regarded as rather more than a bunch of eccentrics by your paymasters.

The more you (and your less experienced co-horts) continue to post, the more satisfaction we can take that the 9/11 Truth Campaign is making real in-roads into the western psyche.

Your continued presence heightens the sense of true progress.

The Watcher
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Update Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Jay Ref - Performance Update

Joined Forum: 20th July 2006

Total Posts as at 9.20pm Thurs 10th August 2006 = 255

Average posts per 'working day' = 15

Date: ----1st Post----Last Post
10/8----1.51pm----9.07pm

This self-confessed resident of Woodbridge, Virginia (close to Quantico), whose cover story is that he is employed as a Network Engineer for a Power Company, continues to serve up the shill-drivel.

He must have had his ass kicked this morning as he served up a total 25 posts before checking out for lunch (literally, rather than metaphorically!) at 6.55pm; returning to his desk at 7:55pm. The pressure of the morning session apparently took its toll, as he was only able to serve up 7 posts before signing off at 9:07pm.

Jay Ref, whether your paycheck comes via the US Govt, the James Randi Educational Foundation or some other front company, it is evident that you have prostituted your soul to your Ahrimanic paymasters.

Suffice to say that your presence on this forum is indicative of the fact that the 9/11 Truth Campaign is regarded as rather more than a bunch of eccentrics by your paymasters.

The more you (and your less experienced co-horts) continue to post, the more satisfaction we can take that the 9/11 Truth Campaign is making real in-roads into the western psyche.

Your continued presence heightens the sense of true progress.

The Watcher

I think this sums you up
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The implosion World assertion that CD theories are impossible does not deal with the reality of what happened. It is a Popular Mechanics type hit piece, nothing more.

A brief look shows for example they claim CD is disproved because the collapse starts at the impact points. This ignores what even FEMA noted -

Early Drop of North Tower Antenna

The official FEMA 9-11 report admits a striking anomaly regarding the North Tower collapse:

Review of videotape recordings of the collapse taken from various angles indicates that the transmission tower on top of the structure began to move downward and laterally slightly before movement was evident at the exterior wall. This suggests that collapse began with one or more failures in the central core area of the building. (FEMA, 2002, chapter 2

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

The waffle around Professor Jones and thermate is amusing, nothing more.
Gravy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
I'll profile you Gravy. (although I'm not sure that's what you asked for) Laughing

Self loathing Canadian, young, sexually repressed, Tory lover, fantasy games developer.

How's that?

Thanks for giving it the old college try! Some corrections:

Fairly self-confident New Yorker, early 40's (young at heart), sex-starved but not repressed Embarassed, liberal/Democrat, never played a fantasy game in my life.

See the difference between gathering evidence and pretending to be paychic?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abuse these dolts and see how they try to re-engage you
Or rather just abuse them
They aren't worth a minute of engagement
That's why I'm trying to keep it all below 30 secs
Anything more is a waste of time
Damn - a whole minute

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Johnny Pixels - Prime Reply with quote

Despite the fact that he is not in the same league as Jay Ref, Johnny is trying to make a name for himself,

53 BS posts in 24hrs

What a prize *.

Get a frickin' life, Johnny!

The Watcher
Sorry dh, that took about 1min ... but that's my lot for today.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good service watcher =15 secs
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shouldn't worry too much about Jay Reg et al; they have not been able to come up with any credible reasons why we shouldn't doubt the official version of events for 911. The majority of lurkers will see this too, so in that sense, these trolls even serve a purpose.

If they were able to provide credible reasons why we should believe the official version of events then I wouldn’t even come to this forum and I doubt many others would either. I’m sure most of us have better things to do with our lives than exposing the lies and agenda of psychopathic maniacs like Bu$h and Bliar, but as we live on this rock and care for all its inhabitants, we feel obliged to get involved with this very important campaign.

I actually find it quite an inconvenience to devote so many hours of my life trying to save the planet from the Neo Cons and the New World Order, and I look forward to them being tried and locked up in The Hague for war crimes, so I can get back to playing the guitar, writing music, reading and chilling with my family.

Regards,

Dr Hemp.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen Chipmunk. I was truly expecting to get a decent level of analytical problem solving with you on the subject of the Israeli dancers and spyring. Your initial answer that it bares no importance on 911 has pretty much completely let me down. I really thought you were someone who would explore differant ideas when searching for answers.

As for this;

chipmunk stew wrote:

Will always confuse
Terrorists for Teh Jooos,

Thats the first time you used the 'Jew' thing.
Damn it man. I was waiting for you to come back so i could blasted LEARN something new about 911.
To hell with it. What the * is the point? You're no better than Jay Ref.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: