FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steven E. Jones Answers to Objections and Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Steven E. Jones Answers to Objections and Questions Reply with quote

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/AnsQJones1.pdf

Quote:
..transmission electron micrograph of a sol-gel incorporating Fe2O3/Al (thermite) nanocomposites illustrates the extremely fine mixing of ultrafine aluminum and iron oxide.

But sol-gels to hold the thermite might leave telltale residue, 1,3-diphenlypropane (1,3-DPP)… http://www.rsc.org/publishing/journals/CC/article.asp?doi=b310405b: “Pore size effects in the pyrolysis of 1,3-diphenylpropane confined in mesoporous silicas”

Analysis of the WTC dust showed:

“One molecule, described by the EPA's Erik Swartz, was present at levels "that dwarfed all others": • “1,3-diphenylpropane. "We've never observed it in any sampling we've ever done," Swartz said.” • http://www.newsday.com/news/health/nyhsair0911,0,471193.story?coll=ny- homepage-right-area http://oaspub.epa.gov/eims/xmlreport.display?deid=62021&z_chk=65088

• Large amounts of 1,3 diphenylpropane strongly suggest the high-tech sol-gel thermite arson used on the WTC buldings.

You critics are going to have a VERY hard time debunking this.

I suggest you follow rules 2, 5, 7, 9, 13, 17, 18, 19, 23 and most importantly rule 25 of the 25 Rules of Disinformation.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any takers yet?

Come on guys!! HOW DID IT GET THERE????

I want to hear an answer.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patience defector!

Jay Refs gotta check through his james randi instruction sheet first!

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Jay Ref Reply with quote

Timmy G wrote:
Quote:
patience defector!

Hey Timmy, don't forget that Jay Ref doesn't Clock On until 2pm (UK time)!

www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3072

I reckon he/she is in for a real bad 'day at the office'!

Mind you, with an ego of planetary proportions and his head is so far up his butt that he can lick his tonsils, he'll probably just go deeper into his already advanced state of cognitive dissonance .... and post another bunch of junk!

Whats the bet? Will he exceed 14 junk posts today ...or will his supervisor ream his ass for being exposed?

The Watcher
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Timmy G wrote:
Quote:
patience defector!

Hey Timmy, don't forget that Jay Ref doesn't Clock On until 2pm (UK time)!

www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3072

I reckon he/she is in for a real bad 'day at the office'!

Mind you, with an ego of planetary proportions and his head is so far up his butt that he can lick his tonsils, he'll probably just go deeper into his already advanced state of cognitive dissonance .... and post another bunch of junk!

Whats the bet? Will he exceed 14 junk posts today ...or will his supervisor ream his ass for being exposed?

The Watcher

Wrong again! I'm having a marvelous day! I won the early tournament @ East Coast Billiards last night. That's Texas Hold'em...over 200 people in this tourney! And I won it!!

Winning east coast is a big deal, it runs the biggest poker tourneys in the state. (BTW, I took Stan Poczatek out at the next to last table last night! He was buying drinks for everyone...nice guy...but hey, I had the flush!)

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

Wrong again! I'm having a marvelous day! I won the early tournament @ East Coast Billiards last night. That's Texas Hold'em...over 200 people in this tourney! And I won it!!

Winning east coast is a big deal, it runs the biggest poker tourneys in the state. (BTW, I took Stan Poczatek out at the next to last table last night! He was buying drinks for everyone...nice guy...but hey, I had the flush!)

-z

OH MY GOODNESS!!

Wow man. That is impressive debunking. I....feel....all....ashamed for even suggesting that arabs didnt do 911.

Great work Jay Ref!!

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

OH MY GOODNESS!!

Wow man. That is impressive debunking. I....feel....all....ashamed for even suggesting that arabs didnt do 911.

Great work Jay Ref!!

Oh...sorry...you want the 9/11 CT debunk?

Here ya go: http://www.implosionworld.com/WTC%20COLLAPSE%20STUDY%20BBlanchard%208- 8-06.pdf

Gee, that was easy....glad to help...

So DeFecToR, you play poker??
-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Steven E. Jones Answers to Objections and Questions Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/AnsQJones1.pdf

Quote:
..transmission electron micrograph of a sol-gel incorporating Fe2O3/Al (thermite) nanocomposites illustrates the extremely fine mixing of ultrafine aluminum and iron oxide.

But sol-gels to hold the thermite might leave telltale residue, 1,3-diphenlypropane (1,3-DPP)… http://www.rsc.org/publishing/journals/CC/article.asp?doi=b310405b: “Pore size effects in the pyrolysis of 1,3-diphenylpropane confined in mesoporous silicas”

Analysis of the WTC dust showed:

“One molecule, described by the EPA's Erik Swartz, was present at levels "that dwarfed all others": • “1,3-diphenylpropane. "We've never observed it in any sampling we've ever done," Swartz said.” • http://www.newsday.com/news/health/nyhsair0911,0,471193.story?coll=ny- homepage-right-area http://oaspub.epa.gov/eims/xmlreport.display?deid=62021&z_chk=65088

• Large amounts of 1,3 diphenylpropane strongly suggest the high-tech sol-gel thermite arson used on the WTC buldings.

You critics are going to have a VERY hard time debunking this.

I suggest you follow rules 2, 5, 7, 9, 13, 17, 18, 19, 23 and most importantly rule 25 of the 25 Rules of Disinformation.

From the third link:

Quote:
In addition, the compound 1,3-diphenyl propane [1',1'-(1,3-propanediyl)bis-benzene] is found in significant concentrations. This species has not previously been reported from ambient sampling. It has been associated with polyvinyl chloride materials, which are believed to be in abundance at the WTC site. These emissions lasted for over three weeks (9/26/01-10/20/01) after the initial destruction of the WTC.

Polyvinyl chloride eh? That's PVC - Plastic. Funny how a residue associated with PVC should be found at a site where there was an abundance of PVC.

That was tricky debunking that.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Any takers yet?

Come on guys!! HOW DID IT GET THERE????

I want to hear an answer.

I'm no chemist or materials engineer, but the last link you quoted says
Quote:
In addition, the compound 1,3-diphenyl propane ... is found in significant concentrations. ... It has been associated with polyvinyl chloride materials, which are believed to be in abundance at the WTC site.

In layman's terms, that's PVC. As in PVC piping.

Jones has a long way to go before he rules out mundane sources for these trace materials he's scrapping together into an elaborate demolition hypothesis.

edit: I was having trouble downloading the Shill Manual, JP, otherwise I would have beaten you to it.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, no. Sorry guys but that wont cut it. I think it would be a stretch to say that there was enough PVC at the site to justify the levels recorded.

It does however fit rather nicely with the CD theory. As does the sulfur, Iron, flourine and manganese found at the site.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Er, no. Sorry guys but that wont cut it. I think it would be a stretch to say that there was enough PVC at the site to justify the levels recorded.

It does however fit rather nicely with the CD theory. As does the sulfur, Iron, flourine and manganese found at the site.

Probably every single piece of wire was insulated with PVC, monitors have PVC casings, computer motherboards often contain PVC, fax machines, printers, photocopiers, flooring, carpets, seating, bottles, shoes, bags, clothing, ring binders, folders etc

How much PVC were you expecting to find?

Sulfur occurs in (shock) plastics and (horror) fuel, both jet and petrol/diesel. There were cars in the underground garage were there not? Iron is used in the construction of buildings, and cars. Most magnets are made from iron, magnets that are present in TVs, videos, monitors, diskdrives, car starter motors, lift motors etc

Manganese is added to petrol (remember the garage?), stanless steel, aluminium alloys (remember the building coated with aluminium?), used as protection for steel (remember the steel frame?), used in paint, in glass, in disifectant as pottasium permanganate.

Flourine is used in steel and aluminium production, laundry detergents, and yes, New York has flouridated water.

You have to eliminate all these things before the chemicals start getting suspicious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: