FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Glasgow Bin Lorry crash kills six passers-by

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Glasgow Bin Lorry crash kills six passers-by Reply with quote

Firstly a devastating Xmas for a lot of families. Not much comfort for them.

Maybe yes it was just a horrible accident that coincided with the deliberate car attacks in France and earlier in the year with car attacks in Israel. What seems a little strange --or maybe that is Scottish law for you-- is the lack of reporting about the driver and his 2 passengers. I listened to one police report and the officer seemed to be evading reference to the driver. One eye witness said the lorry travelled about 200yards or more along the pavement hitting people before being stopped by a building and car. To me that sounds deliberate rather than accidental. I may just be over suspicious these days and the poor driver may have collapsed at wheel and hit accelerator and his passengers were unable to pull handbrake and get control of the vehicle.

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiv’s Christmas Special:
http://chrisspivey.org/spiv-christmas-special/

Some of the odd things about the Bin Lorry 'Accident'; fertile ground for amateur sleuths.

Quote:

But at least the saga had * all to do with terrorism. How do we know that? Well, the MSM told us of course:

The cause of the crash is still being investigated, but police have said it was not a terrorism-related incident, and ‘nothing more sinister’ than a fatal traffic accident.

That sentence alone alerts me to the fact that the official version of events are nothing like the truth.

I mean, if you buy into the story being touted then at worst it is a tragic accident – so why the * would the police come out and say that it had * all to do with terrorism? That they did makes no sense at all.

Moreover, all fraud events have to have an amazing coincidence attached to them. And in this case the coincidence is that the old fanny is straight out of a Hollywood movie:

The tragedy bears a striking resemblance to a scene from Brad Pitt’s World War Z, which was filmed in Glasgow in 2011 only yards from where yesterday’s tragedy unfolded.

The zombie film includes a scene in which a bin lorry crashes into several cars as pedestrians scramble out of the way. The movie bin lorry careers along Cochrane Street, before coming to a stop on the corner of George Square.

The 2013 film – produced by and starring Pitt – saw the city centre play the part of Philadelphia. The film grossed nearly £350million.

Then again it would be wouldn’t it, because it is all make believe.

I mean, you only need look at that “final photo” – that I have very kindly added again (below) to save you the effort of scrolling up to have a butchers – to know that this drama was faked.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whole incident made highly suspect by this...
Since when is a suspected killer out on bail protected by anonymity?

The 57-year-old male driver of the lorry remains stable in the Western Infirmary – Glasgow City Council has announced that it “would never release” the names of the driver and his two colleagues who were in the cab when it crashed.
http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/glasgow-bin-lorry-cr ash-a-city-falls-silent-1-3645242

BinLorrySide.jpg
 Description:
Bin lorry 3
 Filesize:  10.87 KB
 Viewed:  3949 Time(s)

BinLorrySide.jpg

BinLorrySide1.jpg
 Description:
Bin lorry 1
 Filesize:  32.78 KB
 Viewed:  226 Time(s)

BinLorrySide1.jpg

bin lorry zoom.png
 Description:
zoom of Man in Bin Lorry Cab
 Filesize:  590.49 KB
 Viewed:  229 Time(s)

bin lorry zoom.png

binlorrySide2.jpg
 Description:
Bin lorry 2
 Filesize:  39.57 KB
 Viewed:  206 Time(s)

binlorrySide2.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picture of the guy being helped out by fireman doesn't look like someone who would only come out of hospital today--- unless maybe they had had a black out-

How very different to Italian justice re ships captains--arrest on the spot.

Quote:
The driver of a council bin lorry that killed six people in Glasgow city centre has left hospital.

The 57-year-old man had been treated at the city's Western Infirmary since the tragedy on Monday 22 December.

A 14-year-old girl, who was among 10 people injured in the tragedy, has also been discharged.

A 64-year-old woman remains in a stable condition at the city's Royal Infirmary. A police report into the crash is due out at the end of January.

Police investigation

Police Scotland said on Tuesday that officers investigating the crash would complete a formal private report by the end of the month.

Justice Secretary Michael Matheson said he expected the Crown Office to outline a timescale for any further investigation by the end of February.

It is for the Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland, to decide if a Fatal Accident Inquiry (FAI) will be held.

There has been no suggestion at this stage of criminal charges against anyone involved in the accident.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-30707365

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: