FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corrs guitarist Jim Corr says 9/11 'an inside job'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tila Tequila https://www.facebook.com/Tila
Quote:
This was shot for PETA. "You Don't Need Fur to Keep You Warm" This reminds me of a certain reality star that used to be so caring and her siblings were like "OH MY GOD THAT'S HORRIBLE WHAT THEY DO TO ANIMALS!"-only to find out the same girl and her siblings walk around town GLADLY flaunting the dead animals around themselves. I can't stand hypocrites. Sure, I may have strong beliefs that people may not always agree with, but at least I'll always stick to them no matter what. Some people are so fake. It's unreal how transparent they are......

While you struggle working 2-3 jobs just to survive paycheck by paycheck, these so called "CELEBS" don't give 2 * about you, AND they think they are better than you, yet, you still are the ones who are helping feed them their ego by continuing to support a cause that has nothing to do with anything except more propaganda to dumb down your brains and have your children grow up with less expectations of themselves.

Sorry I been ranting a lot. I just feel too overwhelmed with stuff and sometimes It just makes me sick. I need to let it out because I feel better afterwards. Ok... back to working on my website for us now. FREEDOM FIGHTERS & TRUTH SEEKERS!!!! * the media and those "girls" famous for being famous. Please give back to the world that is suffering! You know, the fans you ignore that got you where you are in the first place while you take a million pics of your ASS because really... your big ass is all that matters in life right? Sorry again guys. JUST KEEPIN IT REAL! HOLLA!

Also that's not forget our own Robbie Williams is pro Truth Seeker Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musician Jim Corr to face court hearing over €4m cash deposit:
http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0624/458577-jim-corr-acc-bank/

'Musician Jim Corr will be asked to explain what has happened to €4 million in cash he once had on deposit in Irish and US banks.

Lawyers for ACC Bank told the Commercial Court there was "no explanation" for where the money had gone.

Mr Corr returns to the Commercial Court next Wednesday to resume answering questions by ACC Bank about his finances.

The case is part of efforts by the bank to recover €1.4 million in property loans borrowed by Mr Corr and others.

At the Commercial Court this afternoon, ACC Bank sought orders for Mr Corr to hand over records relating to the proceeds of sale from a number of his properties.

These orders were made on consent as he had already agreed to provide the information, the court was told.

However, Mr Justice Peter Kelly said it was regrettable that the application had to be made as Mr Corr had been aware for some time the bank wanted the information.

He had also given undertakings to provide it "weeks and weeks ago," the judge said.

Mr Justice Kelly did not order Mr Corr to produce documentary evidence of what had happened to €4 million in cash, but said he could expect to be questioned about it when he comes before the court next week.

"There have been financial advisers in place and it is perfectly clear the bank wanted the information since last February.

"He will be asked questions about it and ought to be in a position to respond, given he has had advisers in place. It would be very much in his interest if he does have documentation, to produce that too," the judge said.

He did not rule out the prospect of the bank seeking another order in future for documentary records of what happened to the money

Counsel for Mr Corr had argued the discovery orders sought by the bank in relation to the €4 million "went way beyond" what was originally agreed and it was not possible to comply with requests for such information before next week.

Counsel for the bank Bernard Dunleavy said Mr Corr had complained of the breadth of the records wanted by the bank, but he said "at the heart of it is €4 million worth of cash with no explanation" as to where it had gone.'

Musician Jim Corr settles €1.4m debt with ACC Bank:
http://www.thejournal.ie/jim-corr-debt-acc-976655-Jul2013/

'JIM CORR, MUSICIAN with Irish family band The Corrs was back in the High Court this morning to be cross-examined by ACC Bank over €1.4 million in unpaid debts.

Proceedings, overseen by Mr Justice Peter Kelly, were due to begin at 11am but following last minute deliberations and an adjournment of around 35 minutes, Corr reached an agreement with the bank.

Wearing a flat peak cap, a dark grey suit coat, a white shirt and blue jeans, Corr could be seen huddled in the corner of Courtroom One with his legal team as they came up with the undisclosed, last ditch settlement.

Irish band The Corrs at The Point, Dublin, for the 1999 MTV Europe Music Awards. Jim’ sisters Caroline, Sharon and Andrea have no connection with the legal proceedings. (Doug Peters/EMPICS Entertainment)

The musician was due to be questioned by Bernard Dunleavy, barrister for ACC, over assets the bank believed he tried to put beyond their reach.

When Corr last appeared in court in May, Dunleavy questioned Corr about the circumstances regarding the sale of a property he owned in Donnybrook, Dublin 4, and accused the songwriter of coming up with a “scheme to divest of the property” and keep it from the bank.

Corr was also questioned at length about a property he used to own in Co. Down, which was later bought by a German friend of his shortly after he and Corr first met at a dinner party that The Corr sisters also attended in Palma, Majorca in 2010.

€1.4 million deal

The bank secured judgement in February 2011, after a business deal between Corr and two other businessmen collapsed. He had entered into the €1.4 million loan advance with two brothers Liam and Philip Marks.

Speaking during the last court session in May, Corr said he never believed that as a minority shareholder with a 25 per cent stake in a loan that he would have to front all of the money.

Corr also told the courtroom that he was musician and “not good at figures” which could be the reason why his finances were so “chaotic”.

The court will resume at 2 o’clock today for details of the settlement to be officially handed to the court.'

First published 13:08.

Read: Jim Corr on €778k debt: “I’m a musician, I’m not good at figures”>

As he is so clued up re 9/11, NWO etc. he must know what crooks the Banksters are, so maybe he decided to try to give them some of their own medicine!!
Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: