FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blavatsky 3 - compilation of links and articles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject: evidence please Reply with quote

Any links or evidence to support any of this?
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atta at least had a German connection...

After 9/11 it was the French that were vilified for non-participation on the War on Terror. You remember the Freedom Fries debacle?

Anyway the French are intimately bound up on the war on terror. Their own nanothermite factory blew up on 21 September 2001

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZF_%28factory%29

The English Wikipedia site of course only refers to AZF. But if you look at the french wikipedia site, it is actually the location of the French military establishment: SNPE.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosion_de_l%27usine_AZF_de_Toulouse

The SNPE factory made rocket fuel: nano-thermite! The explosion was blamed on a Muslim that had started work there just 5 days previously. Within those 5 days, he managed to discover a way of making the largest peacetime explosion on French soil, killing himself in the process. It took another N days for the police to gain access to home by which time all evidence for and/or against him had been destroyed. Does the word "Patsy" ring a bell?
blavatsky3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 am    Post subject: evidence Reply with quote

I have emails...with the source

I had about 3000 posts on www.911oz.com

but the forces that be neutralized the FORUM according to the administrator
which was very much like this one.
blavatsky3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: I have been kicked off FACEBOOK Reply with quote

My alias on FACEBOOK was NineEleven IsAn Insidejob
I was informed by Facebook that my account was closed on 5th October 2013 after being active since 2009

They wanted me to change my name....but I refiused...
I had over 3500 friends or if you like ... sympathetic ears on Facebook
I was even friends with Rachel Parent the Anti-GMO activist
and Eathan McCord the guy who was in the WIKILEAKS video collateral murder I had sent him money to get out of some bogus legal $hit when they tried to falsely arrest him....

HERE IS MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG_0n-70wLNBTqoDf30x-SQ

10 Australian Souls died on September 11th, 2001

I still have contact with John Bursill the one who arranged the Hard Evidence Tour with Richard Gage in Sydney Australia.
I had the pleasure of shaking Mr Richard Gage's hand at the conference 2009
he is one of my HEROes.

a lot of that footage is mine

Quote:
Convert Your Profile to a Page
It looks like you’re using a profile to represent an organization, business, brand or public figure.
Personal profiles are for individual people only and should include a real first and last name (ex: John Doe). Facebook Pages are similar to profiles, but offer more tools for an organization, business, brand or public figure to connect with people who might be interested in them. Learn more about Facebook Pages.
In order to follow the Facebook Terms and better reach your audience, we’ll need you to convert your profile to a Page. The friends of your current profile will be transferred to your new Page as followers.
If you have another Page that represents your business or organization, you will be able to merge it with your new Page. Before you get started, we recommend that you download your Facebook info.
Download Your Account Info
Learn more about converting your profile.

Link

HEAR ! HEAR !

Last edited by blavatsky3 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:46 am; edited 9 times in total
blavatsky3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Ken Doc was recently kicked off Facebook as well Reply with quote

You can now find Ken ... a good 9/11 advocate at

https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/

see how they deleted him

https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/home/about-me/facebook-deleted-ken-doc  /

YET Facebook is allowed to use CIA spambots with FALSE ID's... something smells fishy here
blavatsky3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: How many CLASS ACTION SUITES can we file ? Reply with quote

... and how many times will they exonerate themselves for crimes against humanity....
blavatsky3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Have a vote on whether you think 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB Reply with quote

Ken Doc has a POLL

https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/911-was-an-inside-jobfalse- flag-operation/

It is 44 think it was an inside job
and 1 against
and 1 unsure
blavatsky3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: NIST LIED when they said they were always going to Reply with quote

NIST LIED when they said they were always going to do a report on Building-7.. it was only because of the heated discussions based on SOUND SCIENCE by 9-11 researchers
concerning the CONTROLLED DEMOLITION of Building-7 that forced NIST to backtrack and pull a rabbit of LIES out of their hat.

There is no mention of Building-7 in the 9/11 Commission Report
THE FBI, the CIA a,d the NTSB all lied about the TWA-800 plane crash in 1996 over New York killing 230 souls with 3 missiles..... HOW is interfering with the NATURAL COURSE OF JUSTICE not a crime ??????

Thomas Kean said in 2004 I think it was that they NEVER MENTIONED WTC-7 (Building-7) in the 9/11 Commission report because they didn't think it was important and because no-one died in Building-7 but that is another LIE according the murdered witness Mr Barry JENNINGS who was killed 2 days before NIST released its PLETHORA OF LIES AND CONTRADICTIONs of SCIENCE AND THERMODYNAMICS by first saying there was NO FREE-FALL acceleration in the collapse of Building-7 on 9-11 and then on another day a 9-11 researcher, David Chandler made them do a back-flip and admit there was FREE-FALL acceleration which is a HALL-MARK feature of CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.
blavatsky3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: To me... how I came about this info is perhaps more interest Reply with quote

To me... how I came about this info is perhaps more interesting

I was trying to write a book on a UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE SYSTEM
around 2008 which largely dealt with translating a ~200 year old French text.

This became tedious and boring at times... translating 200 year old French so I tried translating 200 year old German instead...
I like Heinrich Brugsch a famous translator of the Rosetta Stone and its two Ancient Egyptian Demotic (common) and Sacerdotal (Occult) Egyptian.
There was also the Ancient Greek. A better example of triple languages was the Canopus Decree as it is more complete.

Anyway back to the story at hand....I was attempting to translate some 150 year old German and I got stumped on this word that started with the letter O.

I could not find it in any dictionaries I had at home so I thought I would Google it.
I came across a german website which contained the Whole text of the Holy Bible in German with English translation beneath it.
Well I found the german word I was looking for with a nice english translation beneath it.
I thought, you beauty... I will have to thank this fellow for helping me out...then this thought popped into my head that I would have to share the plans for the water-car with him if I get them... another long story.
I thought I should clear some of the air between us so I imagined asking some questions first... one of which was "Do you believe 9-11 was an inside job?" I was only expecting a simple yes or no reply....

To my surprise he said YES he did believe 9-11 was an inside job, and,
that he was involved with people close to the FBI to write a report on what would happen if you flew a Boeing 757 into one of the Twin Towers at the WTC and that this report was done in June of 2001 , just three months before September 11th, 2001.

A year would pass from 2008 when I first contacted him, when in 2009 he would mail me a photo of himself signed and dated with his contact details and qualifications. He was a German Physicist for the German Govt.

The funny thing is that the german word I was looking for starting with the letter "O" meant openning or discovery... sometimes the TRUTH is stranger than FICTION ditto
blavatsky3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Internet CENSORSHIP - NETFLIX does not carry 9/11 TRUTH Reply with quote

Internet CENSORSHIP - NETFLIX does not carry 9/11 TRUTH

Why am I not allowed to see 9/11 TRUTH videos on NetFlix ?

Should we be making a list of videos we like and PETITION Good people in Govt to be able to see them ?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, that's enough of this
ignored warning
suspended

TonyGosling wrote:
4. If making a 'new post' take the time to make sure it hasn't already been posted using the site's search facility and be sure to put it in the correct section.
http://911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=99

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: