FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Animal Rights forgotten in the truth movement
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original poster mentioned "in the UK alone" then mentioned some unpleasant facts. He/she did not exclude other countries, nor seemed to be singling out Britain as being particularly bad in terms of its treatment of animals. It is reasonable, on a British site, to mention unsavoury incidents in our own back yard. Patriotism does not mean one's country is beyond criticism - quite the reverse. You seem to be trying to move the goalposts Stelios.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
The original poster mentioned "in the UK alone" then mentioned some unpleasant facts. He/she did not exclude other countries, nor seemed to be singling out Britain as being particularly bad in terms of its treatment of animals. It is reasonable, on a British site, to mention unsavoury incidents in our own back yard. Patriotism does not mean one's country is beyond criticism - quite the reverse. You seem to be trying to move the goalposts Stelios.

my friend
how am i moving the goalposts?
i maintain my argument
uk farming is better than elsewhere
halal is more humane
and meat is good for u
how am i moving the goalposts?

it is the rest of you unwilling to call a spade a spade
i have read the blatant lies posted on this topic and none of u had the nuts to retract them
lies which can be described as islamophobic

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

Makes you proud to be human don't it? -

http://www.greatdreams.com/
is where that picture is from which is an american website about alien abduction
this is kind of * u read and then use it talking about uk farming & halal meat

Makes you proud to be human don't it?
[/b]

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
lies which can be described as islamophobic

Now you are rambling!! Where does that come from?? If you mean halal slaughtering it is the same as the Kosher way so you might as well say we are being anti-semitic as well. British faming practices are no more or less humane that other European or American practices. Profit is the motive and the animals come a poor second to that. I have seen secret videos of halal slaughtering and it is the most disgusting thing I have seen, with cattle taking minutes to die and kicking in agony while doing so. Barbaric!

You ask in what way you are moving the goalposts then post a picture of an alien, associating criticism of you views with such nonsense. That is after attempting to smear you critics with being biased against Britain and now labelling them as islamophobic. You are having a laugh!! Smile

http://www.ciwf.org.uk/investigations/archive.shtml

http://www.ciwf.org.uk/investigations/footage.shtml
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU AND YOUR MATES DOGSHIT AND CASTRATED THINK BY POSTING A LOAD OF LIES U HAVE DONE SOMETHING?

YOUR SOLE ACHIEVEMENT IS TO EXPOSE YOURSELVES AS BUNCH OF ASHOLES

ps:
i will be at the meeting 30th may if u got anything to say

Last edited by karlos on Wed May 23, 2007 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well put and in upper case too. Smile
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
YOU AND YOUR MATES DOGSHIT AND CASTRATED THINK BY POSTING A LOAD OF LIES U HAVE DONE SOMETHING?

YOUR SOLE ACHIEVEMENT IS TO EXPOSE YOURSELVES AS BUNCH OF ASHOLES

ps:
i will be at the meeting 30th may if u got anything to say

An extremely well-thought through response, the accompanying image obviously difficult to dispute. On the basis of the content of the post alone, I am very tempted to eat meat.

We could all 'meat' up (see what I did there) at the meeting - if we all carry bacon sandwiches, we would know who we all are.

I also feel compelled to visit my local zoo and see the polar bares.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is a good example of why dietary choices are not really worth arguing over.
Everyone draws their own line in the sand and noone will budge.
Unless you are incredibly vigilant you cannot avoid the occasional product that contains hidden animal which is a sad state of affairs.
Vegan books have been written that are thousands of pages detailing what people cannot eat... and most veggies dont stick to it all, let alone vegans, so the supposed higher moral ground isnt too stable really.
Perhaps this is one reason many steer clear of discussing it in light of the impending orwellian nightmare which we all face?

A good case could be made that we are being attacked (for the same agenda or a natural effect of capitalism? both imo) via the food we are supplied. Many would argue that degrading our immune system is all a part of a long-term plan to dumb us down along with a myriad of other angles of attack.
Many people who wake up with 911 truth end up researching their diet and making changes/reading labels etc, the shift in perspective removing the previous trust in authority if it existed at all, for many this leads to a better quality of life.

Vegetarianish for 15-20 years fwiw but i do crave it very occasionally perhaps because i ate meat as a child. Some would argue that this craving is because we are meant to eat it yet we can survive perfectly well without it...

If im honest the main reason i dont eat meat is a selfish one, they are mostly riddled with chemicals and hormones and ive been perfectly healthy not eating meat or dairy. I never get a cold and appear to have somewhat less aggression than before, there are other benefits (aside from my conscience) perhaps too unsavoury to discuss here involving colons that actually work etc.

@ stelios: I agree that animals get a worse deal in some other countries but that doesnt detract from the cruelty in the uk which is vast and glaringly obvious imo. The 'high standards' are imo mostly an illusion to satisfy those who wish to eat meat and not feel bad about it ie ££.

Where is the line between humane and cruel?

None of this drivel will contribute to changing anyones mind on this issue of course, all have drawn deep lines in the shifting sand which is perhaps a good reason why the 911 truth movement doesnt campaign against animal cruelty, legalisation of drugs or a myriad of other important areas. Division not needed.

If it werent for teles armpits i'd possibly suggest a group hug at this stage of the thread. Idea Mad Crying or Very sad

heh

ps: this is worth a read
heres a review

and this
review

worth a peek

pps: welcome to the forum rubber_richie Wink
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 'lines' are definitely not drawn in shifting sand, the biggest turning point was becoming a student of Gurdjieff. I live in the now as opposed to my old way of 'projecting', in other words generating mental pictures of an anticipated future. This has virtually eliminated all stress in my life, stress simply being fear. I am extremely fluid, able to embrace change and benefit from being able to step outside the rigidity of blinkered thinking.

I was a meat eater, but I became enlightened like in many areas of my life. To witness a creature suffer JUST to satisfy my hunger that I can just as well deal with without the animal dying, simply makes no sense to me. We can indeed adopt different stances about what 'is' - but it is undeniable that animals suffer incredible torture just because we are slaves to conditioning.

I would add that in fact I was a christian, but that changed too.

I have no problem with Stelios because I know he is just acting out his programming and it can be difficult to shed such core beliefs, but I found the strength and tenacity to move to a better place, a healthier place and for my age, I am very fit despite arthritis. I have very low bodyfat levels, bountiful energy and incidentally I contribute to a sperm bank. The first time I went, my 'sample' was likened to that of an eighteen year old despite being 45 at the time. I was asked if I followed any special diet - I really have never felt so good and all without meat or dairy.

There was a time when meat played a crucial part in man's development and survival, but not today, we have access to foods undreamed of before air travel. We have much greater nutritional understanding and the prospect of killing and consuming an animal packed with additional hormones and anti-biotics is truly abhorent to me.

Incidentally Scar, my grandmother had a place a few hundred yards from St Dunstans just up from Rottingdean, and I took all my formative juvenile holidays there back in the sixties. I hadn't actually been to Brighton for over 35 years until a month ago when I came down to buy a few new guitars from GAK.
Brighton hasn't changed that much, a few new buildings here and there, but The Lanes and the general ambience are pretty much as I remember them to be.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios - just to be clear I got the image from doing a general image search and cannot even remember where I got the picture from. It was of a type. I was under the impression that what goes on in slaughterhouses was common knowledge. If you want me to take the time to produce a host of clealy referenced UK images, please just say the word and I will be delighted to do so - just let me know your exact specifications so you don't get upset - I could perhap including stirring images of the brave boys and girls in the ALF rescuing a few, too?

You appear to believe the existance of slaugherhouses and the well understood methods of slaughter are as controversial as alien abductions - do you think this picture solely refers to 'cattle mutilations' in the MidWest? I suppose this means that meat is a 'mysterious' substance. No wonder you love it so much. Furthermore, do the words 'stock image' mean anything to you? Do you think they took the picture themselves or perhaps faked it in photoshop? TV Trickery?

You are, AFAIK, the first person on this forum to use the most.obvious insulting corruption of my user name -if you give me a contact address, I will send you a SeaCake as a prize. They are both tasty and nutritious.

However, I must also pick up Tele regarding his faecetious comments regarding the use of 'Mary Hopkins' CDS - I assume he is blissfully unawhere that when the Russian Royal were about to be gunned down at Ekaterinberg, they were played a copy of 'Take That and Party' and instantly became calm. Anastasia apparently did a little dance when 'It only Takes a Minute' came on.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

However, I must also pick up Tele regarding his faecetious comments regarding the use of 'Mary Hopkins' CDS

Putting an 's' on 'Hopkin' is a common mistake.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

However, I must also pick up Tele regarding his faecetious comments regarding the use of 'Mary Hopkins' CDS

Putting an 's' on 'Hopkin' is a common mistake.

Not at all. I am referring to the series 'slaughter sounds' she put out under a slightly different name to avoid controversy. They were identical to her other albums except they fearured a voice saying "You must die so that man may enjoy your flesh" every five minutes as a backwards subliminal message.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

Not at all. I am referring to the series 'slaughter sounds' she put out under a slightly different name to avoid controversy. They were identical to her other albums except they fearured a voice saying "You must die so that man may enjoy your flesh" every five minutes as a backwards subliminal message.

I genuinely thought you were just having a giggle at my expense, but after a bit of digging I found that by putting the 's' on and looking on the more dubious sites, I found a few references.

The picture below is apparently from the period where she was writing and researching the slaughter album.

It's a funny old world.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios - since you appear to need reassurance that your snuff is not of 'other-worldy' origins, I've been on youtube and found some nice films for you. The first one is American and shows the joys of kosher. If you think it's:
a/Any different with halal
b/Different over here because it's so great.
= you're deluded.

Oh - and China has way worse civil liberties than us - by your logic, does that mean ours don't matter?

*warning! - These contain highly disturbing images. You have been warned. They certainly made me very upset*

Though the last one is pretty uplifting

Link

Link

Link

Link

Enjoy!

http://www.arkangelweb.org/international/uk.php

Last edited by Dogsmilk on Thu May 24, 2007 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one that doesn't allow embedding is -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Hkg_ivQhc&mode=related&search=

It's f*cking horrible.

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Contract chicken grower, Craig Watts, runs a factory farm. He contacted Compassion because he was at breaking point. He needed to show us what his chickens were going through. And he was tired of the lies being sold to consumers. He needed our help':
https://donate.ciwf.org.uk/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=119&ea.campai gn.id=38264&ea.tracking.id=7774353c&appealcode=APEM0515&utm_campaign=c hickens&utm_source=appealemail&utm_medium=email&ea.url.id=397527

See 50 seconds into the video; the US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) certifies these chickens as 'Humanely Raised', the lying b**tards. Just as they OK Monsanto's 'Frankenfoods', or Glyphosate.

Here's a farmer who wants the truth to get out, though he is held to contracts by a big Corporation. I wish him luck in exposing the truth to consumers.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northeastern University: Don't Fund Animal Fighting With Taxpayers' Dollars!: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/592/144/588/?z00m=24020120&r edirectID=1698803472

I suppose these sickos are working on making US troops and police more violent and aggressive than they are already. Amazing it has been going on since 1996, and there has been no, or very little, publicity by animal rights groups (at least, it's the first time I have heard of it).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: