FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Campaigning in general

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Campaigning in general Reply with quote

Imagine the impact of a national network of over 500 people each writing four campaigning letters per week. That is what we now have the potential to do.

I intend to use this section of the forum to post ideas on where and how people can campaign. Please remember to write letters to editors, jounalists, politicians, celebrities, anyone whom you think may have influence in your personal capacity.

It is generally better that you don't claim to be part of a nationally organised campaign, because neither can you speak on behalf of other people who have no imput into your letters, nor does it have the same impact if those who receive your letters think that they are being approached by an organisation.

In seperate posts to this forum I shall give lists of e-mail addresses and ideas about topics we can write on. In my humble opinion camaigning is the most important thing we can do. We need to take care not to get bogged down in organisation or research, essential though those activities are.

All the best with it

Noel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: My opinion Reply with quote

Surprised) Well thats exactly what i thought.LaughingLaughing
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Getting the message across Reply with quote

Maybe I'm not very strong minded or something but I find it very hard to put a message across to other people who do not accept what I am saying at all and in fact usually totally ignore me, dismmiss what I am saying by using a very silly and unthought-out arguement, or be abusive - but I'm pleased to say I haven't had much of the latter! I am obviously prepared to write letters and so on and I am now working at setting up a 9/11 group in my area. But as regards actually getting the message out in general I would find it easier if there were other people around to support me. For example, in joining a discussion group, I can do that if someone else has eithe already joined or will join in. It makes me feel very stiffled, especially when I know that what I am saying is the truth (not always, sometimes I can talk nonesense - I mean when I am talking about things like 9/11. I thinkit is so difficult because most people can not bear to face the truth (face the light if you like!) and that is why they just want to stick to their limited view of what they are and what the world is - once they are prepared to go along with that (in my opinion!) then they can end up going along with anything! I think we are really eternal, powerful beings that have some how got stuck in a tiny corner and we nedd now to truely set ourselves free and free as many others as we can in doing so!
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: just stick to the facts Reply with quote

If time limited stick to Building No.7 [which most have never heard of]
and the lack of fighter jet response to hijacked planes off course for over an hour.

A few facts :
You can see Larry Silverstein the owner of buildings 1, 2 & 7, on video, saying he Ordered the Demolition of Building 7 Because of Fire.
It takes days or weeks to arrange demoliton of a skyscraper, it's not a little house.
No modern steel building has collapsed due to fire, buildings have burned for days.
Yet on that day 3 buildings [designed to withstand planes & earthquakes] collapsed.
Two Skyscrapers collapsed in on themselves in less than 10 SECONDS each [nearly free-fall speed]
They fell within an hour of impact and were totally pulverised to dust [thick concrete and metal floors]
The Pentagon was protected by ground to air missiles.
Commercial Pilots say "The pilot would have to be an expert to pull off the rapid spiral descent"
Although covered in cameras, no footage exists of the Pentagon plane & no debri found.
Several Hijackers named by FBI have turned up alive [BBC]
Larry Silverstein owner of Buildings 1, 2 & 7 had just renewed an insurance policy to cover terrorism
John Snow [UK Channel 4] said "building no.7 has always puzzled me"
All 8 Indestructable Flight recorder were destroyed.
The debri from the crime scene was sold to China.
People were told it was safe to return to the city even though there were tons of asbestos, mercury, lead, etc.
Over 50% of New York & Germany believe 911 was an inside job.
Firefighters rushed into the buidlings, knowing there was no danger of collapse, and died.
Without 911 they wouldn't have been able to bomb Iraq [oil] & Afghanistan [Oil pipeline & Opium - planned before 911]
The Bush - Bin Laden business connection is just coincidence???
The Patriot Act, which destroys the Constitution was ready to go on 911.
President Kennedy refused to sanction Operation Northwoods [declassified] in which the US Army would attack itself dressed up
as Cubans [including bombing civilian planes] so they could go to war.
The Madrid bombings were 911 days after 911.
The July 7 London "bombers" couldn't have made it from where they were filmed in Luton because the train was delayed.
60 times in the year before 911, fighter jets had been sent to investigate planes flying slightly off course.
Yet on that day 4 planes go wildly off course for over an hour and NOTHING...Rubbish!
Remote control planes have been around since the 1960s
Luftansa removed technology from it's planes that allowed the US Army to take control of "hijacked" planes.
James
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to mention the flight manifests which don't mention the hijackers, and the "lucky seven" - "hijackers" who turned up alive after the attacks; the fact that the 9/11 comission maintained that the FBI's original list of suspects were responsible when they published their report in 2004 ends the debate over whether or not there is a cover-up related to 9/11...
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound advice from metamars on the excellent thread Andrew Johnson started at the Physics Forum. Well done Andrew Johnson.

Note to 911 Activists

It's my impression that there are far more laymen on this board (or is it, perhaps, just this thread?) than there are people with a physics background.

Of these, it seems there's a large number of 911 activists.

My advise to these people is: don't waste the opportunity that the Steven Jones paper represents. Please consider printing it out, printing out Hoffman's dust cloud/energetics paper, and printing out the Desert News article on Jones, making copies, and personally going to the nearest college and asking professors in the physics, chemistry, civil engineering, material sciences and applied mathematics* departments to take a look and to give you their opinion on whether or not Jones' call for investigation into the bomb hypothesis is justified. (May not be a bad idea to print out Jones' resume, either.) Most professors have office hours (perhaps 5 per week), which are often posted on their doors. You should normally be able to find this out from the department secretaries, also. You should be respectful of their time, ask for only 5 minutes of it to explain your business, and then ask them if it would be OK if you followed it up in, say, a week or two.

The Hoffman paper is particularly easy, and particularly damning to the official theories, so I would point out that Jones took a lot of hints from Hoffman. The Hoffman paper has been (no doubt in part justifiably) criticized as insufficient, due to the fact that it ignores hydrodynamics.

Well, at your local physics department, there are guys who teach hydrodynamics. They may have an afternoon free to at least assess what developing a model, ala Hoffman, but with hydrodynamics incorporated, would cost. If the cost is a week of theirs and a single graduate students' time, then we may get an invaluable addition to the technical analyses (which is sadly lacking, even outside of FEMA and NIST) of the WTC collapses.

This would be a positive way to channel passions aroused over the perceived treasonous activies of 911. Just spewing hateful accusations won't achieve anything positive, and, in my view, makes things worse.

* Quite often, the Applied Mathematics people are subsumed under the plain, old math department. You will have to dig deeper to see who studies engineering and physics type problems. Things like number theory, topolgy, abstract algebra, etc. have nothing to do (normally) with the sorts of issues presented by the WTC collapse. It may be best just to ask a member of the department who to talk to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: