FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A cure for post viral Troll fatigue syndrome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: A cure for post viral Troll fatigue syndrome Reply with quote

On Thursday evening (10-8-06) at a country pub in South Cumbria I found the cure for PVTFS!

An evening of 911 truthseeking fellowship, intellectual conversation, laughter, exchange of information (dvds, literature/campaign info viz: £20 deception notes) and personal life experience supplemented by some perfect liquid refreshment in the form of a couple of pints of Black Sheep ale!

Thanx to the attendance of four guests Sinclair, Sam, Mooter and girlfriend (Dooh!! sorry I cannot recollect your name). who had travelled from Liverpool and Chester it was a record breaking attendance for a 911 Cumbria meeting and well balanced in male and female energies! Sadly Catfish did not appear in his partially free energy driven car (hope that alls well Catfish!) but IMO it was a really fabulous meeting with everyone having a positive input lasting for almost three hours!

This flow of positive energy was facilitated by occupying a quiet corner in the pub, creating a circle of seats and giving everyone an opportunity of introducing themselves and providing a personal account of their stage of evolution in 911 truthseeking and their 911 research findings.

The meeting really reinforced my opinion that the success of the 911 truth campaign rests at its growth at grassroots level and the formation of pro-active constituency truth campaign groups, raising the awareness of 911 truth in their patch.

Best of luck with the Liverpool and Chester group comradres and look forward to attending a future meeting!

Happy 911 truth ce8ing!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before it is forgotten, IMO an excellent suggestion was made by Justin at the meeting, inspired by the Fathers for Justice movement.

Raising awareness of the 911 truth campaign using the ptb mainstream media (re: the BBC etc).

Newsreader/reporters are now constantly transmitting news from the sources of the official version of the terrorism:- airports, homes of the culprits!

How about some spontaneous and creative 911 truth campaigning by visting these spots and producing the banners in the background as the camera start rolling!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pikey,

It was a really good evening! Sam, Cheryl Wink and I will definitely be returning there. It was good to be able to relax and talk openly about my views without being lambasted. It has made me feel very positive about where the movement is heading and the effect we can have on the nation/world just with a little bit of organisation and meetings like these.
I've made contact with a couple more people on the forum in this area and Sinclair and I are hoping to organise a similar meeting. Although, I wouldn't mind becoming a regular in Cumbria - such a beautiful location and not a bad pint either!!

Thank you to everyone there that made us all feel welcome. Anyone reading this thinking of setting up meets the I strongly urge you to get off ur backsides and do it!

Take care Pikey

Speak to you soon

Peace & truth

Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: