FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay Ref Posting Log
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your input, Watcher. Appreciated.

~Sinclair~

(20 secs)
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Johnny Pixels - Prime Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Despite the fact that he is not in the same league as Jay Ref, Johnny is trying to make a name for himself,

53 BS posts in 24hrs

What a prize *.

Get a frickin' life, Johnny!

The Watcher
Sorry dh, that took about 1min ... but that's my lot for today.

Get a life? You're the one that's been working out my posting rate.

The 9/11 denial movements in full swing now, lets march on the capital, with our posting patterns as evidence of a conspiracy.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Listen Chipmunk. I was truly expecting to get a decent level of analytical problem solving with you on the subject of the Israeli dancers and spyring. Your initial answer that it bares no importance on 911 has pretty much completely let me down. I really thought you were someone who would explore differant ideas when searching for answers.

This was my answer
Quote:
I assume you're referring to the five Israelis who were arrested in New York and later deported. I'm not sure why you characterize this as an "anomaly"? If the rumors are true, and these were Mossad agents who had some kind of prior knowledge about the attacks, how, exactly, does that conflict with the official version of events?

It's a question, really. I don't go in for insinuations. I'm not sure what you expect me to infer from that story. Tell me where the conflict is.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hand of Israel/Mossad is everywhere regards September 11.

MOSSAD: The Israeli Connection to 9/11

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=68985
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

Down here in the Troll Hole, your nonsense posts far exceed your serious ones, no?

Agreed. Because of the nonesense points made by trolls (you seem to agree you are troll, then, or am I am being too ungracious?)

I agree that I'm perceived as a troll.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

I am seriously interested in your serious response to my question above:
What does the USS Liberty incident and Israel's "secret" WMD program have to do with 9/11?

Well, my view (supported by evidence) is that Israel plays a much larger role in geo-politics and is a far more dangerous aggressor than it is as portrayed as in the media. It is admitted publicly that the USS Liberty was attacked by Israel, yet there was no retalition on Israel by the USA.

Because it was officially considered a friendly-fire incident.

Quote:
This is strange considering the bombing of Afghanistan in response to 9/11 - even though there were more casualities on 9/11 and Afghans were not named as terrorists.

OBL was named. The Taliban was harboring him. This is strange?

Quote:
As is also publicly admitted, "Israeli dancers" were seen on 9/11 and arrested - yet this isn't mentioned in the official report, so this is extremely suspicious.

The official report also didn't mention celebrating Palestinians, celebrating neo-Nazis, or celebrating Christian fundies--all of which were seen on 9/11.

Quote:
Finally, it is also admitted "no WMD in Iraq", yet UK and US invaded on this pretext. It IS admitted that Israel HAS WMD and a nuclear programme (as seen in the BBC documentary).

Therefore, they are a nation with potential terrorists (like Iran - whos nuclear programme isn't even running yet), so why isn't the USA threatening to bomb Tehran?

This is a non sequitur. It's not the mere possession of WMDs (or at least belief in such possession) that makes a nation or group a perceived threat to Western powers. Israel is, and always has been, an ally of the US. You can argue that it's a double standard, but not a surprising or suspicious one.

Quote:
It doesn't make any sense when you look at the publicly available evidence.

This therefore suggests that what is put out in the media is the exact opposite of the truth - which brings me nicely to the raison d'etre of this board.

I hope that, even if you disagree with any or all of it, can be taken as a serious and sensible answer.

Thankyou.

I appreciate your serious response. But you didn't really answer my question. I asked "What does the USS Liberty incident and Israel's 'secret' WMD program have to do with 9/11?"

You've established your position that "Israel plays a much larger role in geo-politics and is a far more dangerous aggressor than it is as portrayed as in the media." To answer my question, you need to connect that position to the events of 9/11 and how it conflicts with the official version of events.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
The hand of Israel/Mossad is everywhere regards September 11.

MOSSAD: The Israeli Connection to 9/11

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=68985

Ah, yes. Christopher Bollyn. That paragon of journalistic integrity.
Rolling Eyes

Here's my favorite article by Christopher Bollyn:
Israel and US Develop Infrared Beam Weapon

BTW, Bollyn got almost every fact wrong in his investigation of the engine parts found at the Pentagon.

He also began the false rumor that Benjamin Chertoff (Popular Mechanics editor) is related to Michael Chertoff (Department of Homeland Security head).

Oh, and about the American Free Press:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=60669
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read the implosion world document and I can't see anything of substance within it. At the start of the document it states:
"It is further acknowledged that many family members of WTC victims have embraced - and in some cases aligned with - those who question the "official" version of events that occurred on 9/11. This report will not, nor is it intended to, address the much wider scope of unanswered questions regarding those events. Rather this is a reasoned, factual analysis of a single group of questions and allegations that fall within our specific area of expertise"
It then goes on to say there's no way it could be a CD as it is impossible to get explosive charges into the building then proceeds to lambast Alex Jones & Stephen Jones?!?!?! Hardly fits in with their "mission statement"!
It also makes several references to photographs and videos used but makes no links to these and dismisses all eyewitness evidence as not fitting in with their research.
Is this the best the official story has to offer? If so then its a joke (IMO)

Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter wrote:
I just read the implosion world document and I can't see anything of substance within it.

That's great...please advise what level of "substance" would suffice? At this time there is absolute zero substance (that would be evidence) for the CT. The document from Implosionworld is however an expert opinion; which BTW agrees with all the other expert opinions...IN THE WORLD
Quote:
At the start of the document it states:
"It is further acknowledged that many family members of WTC victims have embraced - and in some cases aligned with - those who question the "official" version of events that occurred on 9/11. This report will not, nor is it intended to, address the much wider scope of unanswered questions regarding those events. Rather this is a reasoned, factual analysis of a single group of questions and allegations that fall within our specific area of expertise"

Yes. This is called intellectual honesty. Let me interpret for the reading comprehension impaired. What he's saying is that he will not address anything outside his own field of expertise.

THAT MEANS HE WON'T ACT LIKE A MORON AND SAY STUFF THAT HE HAS NO CLUE ABOUT.

This is how intellectually honest people act. If Dylan Avery had done this he'd have made a documentary about how to fleece impressionable idiots.

Quote:

It then goes on to say there's no way it could be a CD as it is impossible to get explosive charges into the building then proceeds to lambast Alex Jones & Stephen Jones?!?!?!

Lambast?? Can you please post his exact words...can you quote the lambasting? See? he didn't "lambast" anyone. I OTOH am lambasting you. Because you deserve it so very richly.
Quote:

Hardly fits in with their "mission statement"!

What? The imagined lambasting?
Quote:

It also makes several references to photographs and videos used but makes no links to these and dismisses all eyewitness evidence as not fitting in with their research.
Is this the best the official story has to offer? If so then its a joke (IMO)

It's light years ahead of the very best that any CTard has ever put out. That's because it's factual

Here's another fact: You are too stupid to function in the real world. This is why your head is so far up your anal cavity.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Heads Up Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Quote:
Here's another fact: You are too stupid to function in the real world. This is why your head is so far up your anal cavity.

I believe the medical term that you are looking for, Jay Ref, is 'Rectal Optosis'!

Working overtime ....again. Jay Ref? Or are you simply trying to keep up with your prolific colleague, Johnny Pricksals?

Between Rubber Johnny, Chipmunk Spew and Gir affe ('cos you got some neck, boy!), your employers must be real proud that they were able to recruit such unquestioningly loyal dupes to post such tripe...and with such conviction!

The PNAC boys would be laughing their b*ll*cks off...if they had any to laugh off!

The Watcher
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
At this time there is absolute zero substance (that would be evidence) for the CT.

I agree whole-heartedly! The theory that 19 known terrorists simultaneously hijacked 4 planes, flew them round US airspace for 1.5 hours uninterrupted and slammed them into 3 major targets has no evidence whatsoever.

Quote:
Lambast?? Can you please post his exact words...can you quote the lambasting? See? he didn't "lambast" anyone. I OTOH am lambasting you. Because you deserve it so very richly.

No, you are lambasting me as you are lacking in both genitalia and a spine. I love the way you converse with yourself in these sentences.

Quote:

You got me there!! Ok I admit, I'm wrong. Sorry guys and girls I have to now leave this forum as NoSpine aka JayRef has finally shown me the light with his razor sharp wit and his finely tuned discussion skills. Maybe you can recommend me a good sheople or NeoCon forum I can now call home?!

Just in case you are unsure I AM BEING SARCASTIC
Please do us all a favour and piss off. I am here to hold intelligent discussions with people willing to do the same, not take insults from scum like you.

Mods - sorry for losing my temper - I can't be arsed with this guy any longer.[/b]

Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

The official report also didn't mention celebrating Palestinians, celebrating neo-Nazis, or celebrating Christian fundies--all of which were seen on 9/11.

I did want to get in to a porper discussion with you on this subject but i mistakenly thought you were willing to approach it with somewhat of an open mind.

The above quote pretty much shows where you stand.

I've changed my mind on wishing to engage with you on this. I'm too bloody tired for meaningless 'discussions' that go round in circles continuously. I'll just leave it with the reason why I feel it is an important subject that should have been properly investigated.

- The Israelis were seen near the site before any planes hit the WTC.
- They were seen filming the collapse and cheering. Certainly a bizarre response from people who are supposed to be 'friends' of the US.
- They were stopped and arrested by police who discovered traces of explosives in their van.
- They were subsequently linked to the 'art student' spy ring that was uncovered after 911.
- They were released after intervention by the state department, a suspicious event in itself, and sent back to Israel.
- Once back in Israel it was admitted that they were in fact working for the Mossad and had been sent to the US to "document the event".

To equate the response of these men to 911 to the response by "celebrating Palestinians, celebrating neo-Nazis, or celebrating Christian fundies" is, in my view, another example of not wishing to properly examine evidence that does not fit with your preconcieved idease of 911.
These men were foreign intelligence agents. Please point me to any news story where celebrating Palestinians, neo-nazis or christian fundamentalists who were found to be foreign intelligence agents were seen at the WTC filming the collapse. If you can not, then i do not see how you can even begin to compare these events.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

- Once back in Israel it was admitted that they were in fact working for the Mossad and had been sent to the US to "document the event".

Interesting use of quotes there. It suggests that this is a direct quote from an official source. If so could you please show us the source for this information.

-z

NOTE: A newspaper run by neo-nazis is not an official source.

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Interesting use of quotes there. It suggests that this is a direct quote from an official source. If so could you please show us the source for this information.

-z

NOTE: A newspaper run by neo-nazis is not an official source.

Funny that for someone who prizes truth as much as you would accuse someone of being a nazi without any proof.

Interesting that.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/HTML%20Pages/ABCNEWS_com_Were_Isra elis_Detained_Sept_11_Spies.htm

Quote:
Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

Ho hum... Rolling Eyes

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, slight retraction. It does not say they were sent there to film the collapse, though this in no way changes the importance of this story.

Bunch of guys, who turn out to be Mossad, are filming the collapse whilst cheering and high-fiving.

If you dont find this strange then you're crazy.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Heads Up Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
Quote:

I believe the medical term that you are looking for, Jay Ref, is 'Rectal Optosis'!

Working overtime ....again. Jay Ref? Or are you simply trying to keep up with your prolific colleague, Johnny Pricksals?

Between Rubber Johnny, Chipmunk Spew and Gir affe ('cos you got some neck, boy!), your employers must be real proud that they were able to recruit such unquestioningly loyal dupes to post such tripe...and with such conviction!

The PNAC boys would be laughing their b*ll*cks off...if they had any to laugh off!

The Watcher

You can't even insult people properly.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/HTML%20Pages/ABCNEWS_com_Were_Isra elis_Detained_Sept_11_Spies.htm

Quote:
Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

Ho hum... Rolling Eyes

But that was not what you said in your post. Let me refresh your limited memory:
Quote:
DeFecToR wrote:

The quote as you originally used it is taken way out of context. Simply put, it's a lie. that's why I wanted to see the quote. Actually the whole article purports to be from ABC News...and yet is hosted not on an ABC archive site, but on this site instead:

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com

I then went to abcnews.com and searched their archives...guess what I found? Nothing. Either it never existed...or they found some reason to purge it. (perhaps because it was never verified?)

It then defaulted to a google/yahoo search and turned up the article...guess where? Only on CT sites.

While it is possible that this is a genuine ABC News story that has been dropped off the ABC site...it does not appear to be readily verifiable.

Scratch that...I went to the ADL. Here's their info on it:
Quote:
Articles about the Israeli spy ring also began to appear in the mainstream press — including
on the Associated Press wire; in Le Monde, the French newspaper; in Insight On the News —
The Washington Times magazine; the Forward, a New York-based Jewish newspaper; and elsewhere.
In the wake of these reports, the Washington Post investigated the story and concluded
that it was apocryphal, quoting officials who called the spy ring story nothing more than an
"urban myth."
The FBI, the Department of Justice, and Israeli authorities also denied that a spy
ring existed, but said that a number of young Israelis who had violated their visas had been
deported from the U.S. Some authorities attributed the story to a disgruntled DEA agent convinced
that Israel had been spying. A few mainstream publications speculated that the Israelis
were not tracking Muslim extremists but instead DEA agents on behalf of a criminal syndicate
involved in the drug trade. According to articles in Insight and the Forward, some authorities also
thought that there may have been two different groups trying to infiltrate federal installations:
the Israeli group, which may have had a "legitimate money-making goal," and "a non-Israeli
group" that "may have ties to a Middle Eastern Islamic fundamentalist group." Conflicting and
confusing accounts like these fueled theories that the Israelis may have been trailing and even
controlling the Islamic militants who carried out the 9/11 attacks.
Reports that Israelis had tracked the hijackers were enhanced by allegations that the Israeli
"art students" had actually resided in the same areas as the hijackers. The French Web site
Intelligence Online reported that many of the students lived in the same cities as the hijackers
in order to track them, and therefore may have known what they had planned for 9/11. Le Monde
also raised the possibility that the Israelis had trailed Al Qaeda operatives without telling the
U.S. government.
White supremacist, far-right and conspiracy-oriented publications quickly picked up the idea
that Israeli spies kept knowledge about the imminent attacks from the U.S. government. William
Pierce, the now-deceased head of the National Alliance, claimed in a March 2002 American
Dissident Voices (ADV) radio broadcast that "if these Israeli spies had been charged with espionage
and put on trial, what almost certainly would come out of the trials is that Israel knew
about September 11 ahead of time and deliberately withheld the information from us so that the
attacks could be carried out as planned." In his newsletter, David Duke agreed with Pierce’s
Unraveling Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 15
assessment, telling readers, "Not only did the Israeli spies penetrate
American law enforcement and military facilities, they
also conducted intensive surveillance of al-Qaida operatives in
the United States, including the ringleader of the September 11
attacks, leading government agents to believe that Israeli
intelligence had prior knowledge of the details of the 9-11
attack and treacherously did not give American officials information
that could have easily prevented the attack and resulted
in the capture of the terrorists." Michael Hoffman, a Holocaust denier and anti-Semitic conspiracy
theorist, also implied that the Israelis knew about 9/11 in advance when he alleged that
Israeli "spies" and the ringleader of the 9/11 attacks, Mohammed Atta, lived on the same street
in Hollywood, Florida.

"Urban myth"...and then you took this "evidence" Laughing and further corrupted it by saying that the article admits they are Mossad...nowhere in the article does it say this: they were in fact working for the Mossad" Then since it doesn't ever say that; to then add this: "and had been sent to the US to "document the event" Makes your earlier post nothing but a bald faced lie. Is this what the movement considers to be "truth"?? Lies??

So we see that you've taken a direct quote from a loosely related story which was never verified...and then misused it to lend legitimacy to an out and out lie.

Welcome lurkers to the "truth" movement. This is what the CT is built of. Lies. The 9/11 Liars Movement. You people make me ill.

-z

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

But that was not what you said in your post. Let me refresh your limited memory:
Quote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Er, Jay Jay. You may wish to read the retraction i posted. Seems you're getting good at ignoring that which doesnt fit your arguements.

Jay Ref wrote:

I then went to abcnews.com and searched their archives...guess what I found? Nothing. Either it never existed...or they found some reason to purge it. (perhaps because it was never verified?)

Ha ha. Yeh, cos there would be NO OTHER reason why they might take it down.
I also do like your use of the word 'perhaps'. Very thorough.

Jay Ref wrote:

It then defaulted to a google/yahoo search and turned up the article...guess where? Only on CT sites.

So? Claiming that its a fake story?

Jay Ref wrote:

While it is possible that this is a genuine ABC News story that has been dropped off the ABC site...it does not appear to be readily verifiable.

Hmm. Then why were those spies, who admitted they were Mossad, interviewed by channel 4?

Jay Ref wrote:

Scratch that...I went to the ADL. Here's their info on it:

Laughing
Brilliant!! You went the bloody ADL (!!??!) for the 'facts'. Its not like they would have any interest in lying.

Jay Ref wrote:

So we see that you've taken a direct quote from a loosely related story which was never verified...and then misused it to lend legitimacy to an out and out lie.

No. They were Mossad. And you're, again, completely wrong.

And, just to make things a little easier for you to 'verify' i'll leave it to Fox news;

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7545.htm

Oooooohhh.

"NO!!!! THAT COULD BE A FAKED FOX NEWS REPORT. IT CANT BE VERIFIED AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Laughing

Oh Jay Boy. You simple fool.....

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some more on this story;

http://archives.tcm.ie/breakingnews/2001/09/13/story23625.asp

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0622-05.htm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/arrested_israelis.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/urban.html

http://www.wnbc.com/news/1315651/detail.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/jpost.html

http://archives.tcm.ie/breakingnews/2001/09/12/story23429.asp

http://www.zwire.com/site/mercury_101801.html

All contains various information relating to the story.

If you're interested, here is an audio interview with the chief of police of Bergen County who was involved in the arrest of the men.

(Skip to 10:40)

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/130505forcedchipping.htm

And yes i know its Alex Jones. Him being a tw&t has nothing to do with the story.

Face up to it Jay Boy. These guys WERE there. They WERE arrested. And they WERE Mossad.

Why dont you scuttle off back to the ADL and see if you cant 'debunk' this some more. Laughing

Hell, why dont you just PHONE the Mossad and ASK them? I'm SURE they'll be honest and admit to being naughty boys if you ask.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Got some more on this story;

http://archives.tcm.ie/breakingnews/2001/09/13/story23625.asp

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0622-05.htm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/arrested_israelis.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/urban.html

http://www.wnbc.com/news/1315651/detail.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/jpost.html

http://archives.tcm.ie/breakingnews/2001/09/12/story23429.asp

http://www.zwire.com/site/mercury_101801.html

All contains various information relating to the story.

If you're interested, here is an audio interview with the chief of police of Bergen County who was involved in the arrest of the men.

(Skip to 10:40)

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/130505forcedchipping.htm

And yes i know its Alex Jones. Him being a tw&t has nothing to do with the story.

Face up to it Jay Boy. These guys WERE there. They WERE arrested. And they WERE Mossad.

Why dont you scuttle off back to the ADL and see if you cant 'debunk' this some more. Laughing

Hell, why dont you just PHONE the Mossad and ASK them? I'm SURE they'll be honest and admit to being naughty boys if you ask.

Calling them "Mossad" won't make it so. Posting dissparate links from questionable web sites don't a conspiracy make.

-z

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in other words, you didnt check them out.

No prob man. Its pointless anyway. Its not like we are going to come to any kind of agreement so to hell with it.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
So in other words, you didnt check them out.

No prob man. Its pointless anyway. Its not like we are going to come to any kind of agreement so to hell with it.

I agree Smile

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref and co are the ultimate double-think agents - they use logic against logic and so on
They ought not to be engaged - they are a small example of armored death-oriented mendacity that the War On Terra uses in its repeated psy-ops against the population

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Jay Ref and co are the ultimate double-think agents - they use logic against logic and so on
They ought not to be engaged - they are a small example of armored death-oriented mendacity that the War On Terra uses in its repeated psy-ops against the population

Using logic against logic eh? Isn't that how normal arguments work?

Can you prove that I am an agent of the government? Do you have any evidence for this claim?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
PeeWee
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

Asking hard questions is a good thing to do...but sooner or later you have to have the guts to accept the answers that may not conform to your expectations.

Rupert Sheldrake would agree with you on that:

http://www.sheldrake.org/controversies/randi.html
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

PeeWee wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Asking hard questions is a good thing to do...but sooner or later you have to have the guts to accept the answers that may not conform to your expectations.

Well at least his minions are in keeping with the Great Leaders example.

Take that stuff about Gravy for example.

Ha ha. Laughing

Wadda'guy. Very Happy

Last edited by DeFecToR on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

PeeWee wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

What, that dogs are psychic? That "morphic resonance" is a real phenomenon?

Sorry, but Sheldrake is a crank, the flaws in his methods obvious, and demonstrating experimentally that his "morphic resonance" is bunk a trivial matter.
PeeWee
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
PeeWee wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Sorry, but Sheldrake is a crank, the flaws in his methods obvious, and demonstrating experimentally that his "morphic resonance" is bunk a trivial matter.

Then debunk him!! Not here on his website.

p.s Don't forget Mr Randi's flaws now will you?

"Randi also claimed to have debunked one of my experiments with the dog Jaytee, a part of which was shown on television. Jaytee went to the window to wait for his owner when she set off to come home, but did not do so before she set off. In Dog World, Randi stated: "Viewing the entire tape, we see that the dog responded to every car that drove by, and to every person who walked by." This is simply not true, and Randi now admits that he has never seen the tape."

Rolling Eyes
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

PeeWee wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
PeeWee wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Then debunk him!! Not here on his website.

p.s Don't forget Mr Randi's flaws now will you?

"Randi also claimed to have debunked one of my experiments with the dog Jaytee, a part of which was shown on television. Jaytee went to the window to wait for his owner when she set off to come home, but did not do so before she set off. In Dog World, Randi stated: "Viewing the entire tape, we see that the dog responded to every car that drove by, and to every person who walked by." This is simply not true, and Randi now admits that he has never seen the tape."

Rolling Eyes

Sorry, I fail to see how what James Randi does or doesn't do, has any bearing on the events of 9/11. Are you trying to dig up dirt in an attempt to discredit him? How would this alter the laws of physics?

And if dogs are psychic, why can I surprise my dog?

PeeWee
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

Sorry, I fail to see how what James Randi does or doesn't do, has any bearing on the events of 9/11. Are you trying to dig up dirt in an attempt to discredit him? How would this alter the laws of physics?

And if dogs are psychic, why can I surprise my dog?

I replied to to this:

"Asking hard questions is a good thing to do...but sooner or later you have to have the guts to accept the answers that may not conform to your expectations."

Seems Mr Randi had a problem doing just that.

I never mentioned 9/11 or the laws of physics.

Me discredit Randi....seems he did that himself...don't ya think?

Why can you surprise your dog? Let me guess. I know, your'e surprising!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: