FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Activist William Rodriguez quits www.reopen911.org

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Activist William Rodriguez quits www.reopen911.org Reply with quote

http://www.reopen911.org/

Last Survivor and outspoken leader of the families of 9/11, William Rodriguez, resigned from www.reopen911.org <http://www.reopen911.org/> where he was the spokeperson.

Rofriguez said differences in beliefs, and his stance against the “no-planes/bluescreen technology” theory led to his decision.

Rodriguez was helped by Jimmy Walter, the financier of many 9/11 studies. He said of Mr. Walter: “I am very grateful for his support and wish him the best. He is good-hearted man. Sadly, we did not agree on the issues of some theories, and I found myself unable to represent the organization under those terms. My responsibilities are still the truth and the families of 9/11. My decision to part ways will not damage that relationship under any circumstance.”

As part of a reorganization of strategies to spread the message more effectively, Rodriguez also dismissed lawyer Phil Berg and his RICO case against President Bush.

Contact info:
william Rodriguez
wroudy@yahoo.com

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good for him.

when are people gonna learn.. the bluescreen/no planes theories are just mental and damaging to the movement

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest that's the intention.
steviec34
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a distraction that we can do without, its like arguing over what hit the Pentagon, it doesnt really matter what hit the Pentagon, the fact the Pentagon got hit by anything is what matters.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beg to differ. There are massive discrepencies relating to what actually hit the Pentagon. Proof that it was NOT a 757 blows the whole 9/11 cover-up to smithereens. Where was the 757 if it did not hit the Pentagon for a start. Then why target the Pentagon at all and who did it and with what. Then the "missing" $2.3 trillion!!! Those seized videos are the key to unlocking this immense crime. The massive body of evidence that it was not a 757 is one of the key smoking guns of this whole thing.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Rodriquez speaks 5 languages including cantonese.

Impressive.
steviec34
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
I beg to differ. There are massive discrepencies relating to what actually hit the Pentagon. Proof that it was NOT a 757 blows the whole 9/11 cover-up to smithereens. Where was the 757 if it did not hit the Pentagon for a start. Then why target the Pentagon at all and who did it and with what. Then the "missing" $2.3 trillion!!! Those seized videos are the key to unlocking this immense crime. The massive body of evidence that it was not a 757 is one of the key smoking guns of this whole thing.

The fact that anything hitting the Pentagon is a smoking gun. Nothing should ever hit the Pentagon, they should be explaining how they was able to be hit, this is after all meant to be the most secure building in the world. They may well release the tapes but they have had 5 years now to fake them anyway. I dont believe a plane hit the Pentagon either but the fact is nothing should have hit it.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Activist William Rodriguez quits www.reopen911.org Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
http://www.reopen911.org/

Last Survivor and outspoken leader of the families of 9/11, William Rodriguez, resigned from www.reopen911.org <http://www.reopen911.org/> where he was the spokeperson.

Rofriguez said differences in beliefs, and his stance against the “no-planes/bluescreen technology” theory led to his decision.

Rodriguez was helped by Jimmy Walter, the financier of many 9/11 studies. He said of Mr. Walter: “I am very grateful for his support and wish him the best. He is good-hearted man. Sadly, we did not agree on the issues of some theories, and I found myself unable to represent the organization under those terms. My responsibilities are still the truth and the families of 9/11. My decision to part ways will not damage that relationship under any circumstance.”

As part of a reorganization of strategies to spread the message more effectively, Rodriguez also dismissed lawyer Phil Berg and his RICO case against President Bush.

Contact info:
william Rodriguez
wroudy@yahoo.com

Annie...can't find any link or news to this story on reopen911.org...are you sure its true?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.oilempire.us thinks the whole 911 truth movement supports no plane theory...i've not seen it mentioned for months anywhere

some promoters of "no plane" hoax(es) - some are sincere (but still wrong)
911blimp.net
911blogger.com
911 Citizens Commission (a booklet published by In Plane Site promoters to distract from the 9/11 Citizens Commission held 9/9/2004 in New York City)
911closeup.com
911forthetruth.com
911hoax.com
911inplanesite.org / powerhour.com / policestate21.com
911mysteries.com
911review.org
911skeptics.blogspot.com
911truth.org
911truthla.org and 911truthla.us (rival groups, both promote "no planes")
americanfreepress.net / barnesreview / davidduke
arcticbeacon.com
assassinationscience.com (organizer of Scholar for Truth about 9/11)
breakfornews.com
davesweb.cnchost.com - Center for an Informed America (CIA)
erichufschmid.net (Painful Questions / Painful Deceptions)
infowars.com / prisonplanet.com
johnkaminski.com / warfolly.com
karlschwarz.com
letsroll911
Loose Change
libertyforum
Morgan Reynolds
Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth
Pentagon Strike
physics911.org
rense.com
reopen911.org
Réseau Voltaire (Thierry Meyssan's Voltaire Network)
Scholars for Truth about 9/11
serendipity.li
signs-of-the-times.org
team8plus
thewebfairy.com
total911.info
tomflocco.com
tvnewslies.org
wanttoknow.info
World Independent News Group (Wing TV)

WWW.OILEMPIRE.US IS THE BIGGEST 911 DISINFO SITE PROBABLY ON THE NET..RUN BY A PYSCHO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: