FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Mary Sherman: Burnt, then stabbed 21-07-1965

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Dr Mary Sherman: Burnt, then stabbed 21-07-1965 Reply with quote

Very basic information here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_S._Sherman

Quote:
Mary Stults Sherman (April 21, 1913 – July 21, 1964) was an orthopedic surgeon and cancer researcher in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Her murder has been included in several conspiracy theories.

Death

On July 21, 1964, Sherman was found dead in her apartment on St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans.[4] The body had burn and stab wounds.[4] The police report classified the death as a murder. An autopsy was performed by Monroe S. Samuels, M.D., on July 21, 1964. The autopsy report classified Sherman's death as a homicide.[5] Dr. Samuels determined that Sherman died of a stab wound in her heart.[6]

Book about her death and media information here
http://doctormarysmonkey.com/index.htm

"Dr. Mary and The Monkey Virus" by Ed Haslam.

The grisly homicide of a nationally-known surgeon in 1964 New Orleans sets the stage for a chilling exposé of scientists and spooks in shadowy hidden laboratories. His modest investigation more than 20 years ago into the curious life and shocking death of the brilliant Tulane medical professor Dr. Mary Sherman, he couldn’t have imagined that this inquiry would connect some of the city’s most prominent citizens to “lone nut” Lee Harvey Oswald, to the Mafia, and to forces high inside the U.S. Government — nor that these new discoveries would ultimately change our understanding of a fateful November day in Dallas.

Hear Haslam speak here: http://www.talkzone.com/episodes/199/CSP083115.html

Sherman was a nationally known and published surgeon
    Involved in creating "cancer virus" aimed at killing Castro
    Tested the virus on prisoners on death row in Lousianna
    Knew about the Polio vaccine being tainted
    Links to JFK assassination including
    Oswald,
    David Ferrie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ferrie
    and Clay Shaw http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Shaw
    Died in bizzare burning and stabbing; evidence of body being moved back to her apartment
    One arm was missing!

A summary and critique of Haslam's story is here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3096393/

Quote:
19. Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans, and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK Assassination, and Emerging Global Epidemics. Edward T. Haslam. Walterville, OR: TrineDay, 2007.

Edward T. Haslam grew up in New Orleans, the son of an orthopedic surgeon on the faculty of Tulane Medical School.

The Mary in the title of both books is Mary S. Sherman, MD, an orthopedic surgeon and distinguished bone pathologist on the staff of Ochsner Clinic. A native of Chicago, born in 1913, she was recruited to Ochsner Clinic by Guy Caldwell in 1952. She was deeply involved in Ochsner's residency program in orthopedics, and founded what is now named the Mary S. Sherman, MD, Bone Pathology Laboratory. She chaired the Committee on Pathology of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. In April 1964, she was brutally murdered, and her body and apartment on St. Charles Avenue were set afire. Her murder remains unsolved.

The frontispiece of Mary, Ferrie & the Monkey Virus proclaims it a nonfiction work; however, some readers may find “fable” to be a more accurate description. Haslam has taken myriad events—the leftovers of former New Orleans district attorney Jim Garrison's probe into the Kennedy assassination; the presence of Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans; Mary Sherman's murder; anti-Castro sentiment in New Orleans Cuban community; the Bay of Pigs fiasco; John F. Kennedy's assassination; Alton Ochsner's leadership role in the Information Council of America (INCA), an anti-Communist group; a statement from someone that David Ferrie, a Garrison suspect, once kept white mice in his apartment; the fact that Tulane University had a primate research center in St. Tammany Parish; and the appearance of the AIDS virus in the early 1980s—and has created a single unitary conspiracy/cover-up theory tying all these together.

The subtitle of Dr. Mary's Monkey is the capsule version of Haslam's theory, which runs somewhat like this: Alton Ochsner, fierce anti-Communist and cancer expert, is enlisted by the CIA to create a virus that causes cancer, so that this can be given surreptitiously to Fidel Castro to rid the Western hemisphere of the Communist menace. Ochsner directs David Ferrie, an ex-airline pilot and a non-scientist, and Dr. Mary Sherman, a cancer researcher who works for him (at Tulane, perhaps at the primate center) each to start working on altering viruses (borrowed from Tulane, or, alternatively, diverted from Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation's animal lab in the 1963 move from Prytania Street to Jefferson Highway) to cause cancer. At some time, the two labs are consolidated at a secret site, determined by Haslam to be the U.S Public Health Service Hospital (then called the Marine Hospital) on State Street at Tchoupitoulas, where a high-powered gadget (presumably a linear accelerator) was located. A laboratory accident there creates an explosion which claims the life of Dr. Sherman. Those in charge of security transport Dr. Sherman's body to her apartment and attempt to cover up the nature of her injuries by stabbing the body and setting it afire. The explosion causes further mutation of the virus and disseminates it beyond the laboratory into the community, from which it appears a decade later as the HIV virus, initiating the AIDS pandemic. [Ed Note: yes, this does sound strange] The scope of this article does not allow for detailed refutation of what this author finds to be the preposterous claims, underlying misinformation, skewed presentation, and flawed conclusions in this scenario.

Haslam presents a long chapter on Alton Ochsner, the factual components cited from Wilds and Harkey with embellishments from the author. There is a fairly full entry on Dr. Sherman, largely from a 1993 Gambit Weekly article written by Don Lee Keith.

Mary Sherman was a valued colleague and a superb physician. She was not a virologist at all, nor a basic scientist in cancer research. [Ed note: Hmm, but according to wikipedia still a cancer researcher] In this author's opinion, none of Haslam's speculations concerning Dr. Sherman have validity or credibility. As Dr. Sherman's colleague, it is my belief that she deserves better treatment than she receives in these two books.

The treatment of Ochsner and its physicians in nonfictional literature ranges from the historical to the personal to the paranoid. Those who encounter other mentions and discussion of Ochsner in the literature are invited to contribute them to the Ochsner in Literature Collection at the Ochsner Medical Library.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judyth Vary Baker author of "Me & Lee - How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald"

Baker corroborates Haslam's claims.

Link

All supports Jim Marrs' version of events on JFK assassination.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Ruby complained that he was injected with cancer cells. How would he even know that such techniques existed?

This is taken from Playboy / Jim Garrison first published in Playboy magazine in October 1967 reproduced here:

http://22november1963.org.uk/jim-garrison-jack-ruby

Quote:
The Death of Jack Ruby

Playboy: Penn Jones, Norman Mailer and others have charged that Ruby was injected with live cancer cells in order to silence him. Do you agree?

Garrison: I can’t agree or disagree, since I have no evidence one way or the other. But we have discovered that David Ferrie had a rather curious hobby in addition to his study of cartridge trajectories: cancer research. He filled his apartment with white mice — at one point he had almost 2000, and neighbors complained — wrote a medical treatise on the subject and worked with a number of New Orleans doctors on means of inducing cancer in mice. After the assassination, one of these physicians, Dr. Mary Sherman, was found hacked to death with a kitchen knife in her New Orleans apartment. Her murder is listed as unsolved.

Ferrie’s experiments may have been purely theoretical and Dr. Sherman’s death completely unrelated to her association with Ferrie; but I do find it interesting that Jack Ruby died of cancer a few weeks after his conviction for murder had been overruled in appeals court and he was ordered to stand trial outside of Dallas — thus allowing him to speak freely if he so desired.

I would also note that there was little hesitancy in killing Lee Harvey Oswald in order to prevent him from talking, so there is no reason to suspect that any more consideration would have been shown Jack Ruby if he had posed a threat to the architects of the conspiracy.

More from Judyth Vary Baker, she starts a couple of minutes into the video. I find her credible. She has quite a few detractors but she has internal consistency which marries onto other researchers including Haslam, Marrs and Garrison.

Link

Here she rants at wikipedia (with some good reason)...

http://judythvarybaker.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/why-you-should-not-trust -wikipedia.html
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only just found this thread, but I have posted about Jydyth Vary Baker and Dr. Mary, and the books, a long time ago.
I highly recommend both books, which I have read and go along with completely.

Somewhere on our Forum there is a thread about all the doctors who 'mysteriously died' or where murdered who worked in the biological or chemical warfare field, some 50 if my memory is correct. I don't have time to find it now, but if anyone knows the location, please pm me.
Here is another very worrying set of 'doctor deaths', this time centred around doctors working against the effects of vaccines and cancer:
Another Florida Doctor Murdered, Bringing Total to 8 Dead & 5 Missing in Just the Last Month:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/florida-doctor-murdered-bringing-tota l-8-dead-5-missing-month/

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
I've only just found this thread, but I have posted about Jydyth Vary Baker and Dr. Mary, and the books, a long time ago.
I highly recommend both books, which I have read and go along with completely.

Somewhere on our Forum there is a thread about all the doctors who 'mysteriously died' or where murdered who worked in the biological or chemical warfare field, some 50 if my memory is correct. I don't have time to find it now, but if anyone knows the location, please pm me.
Here is another very worrying set of 'doctor deaths', this time centred around doctors working against the effects of vaccines and cancer:
Another Florida Doctor Murdered, Bringing Total to 8 Dead & 5 Missing in Just the Last Month:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/florida-doctor-murdered-bringing-tota l-8-dead-5-missing-month/

Hi Outsider,

You are usually right on top of this stuff! Wink

As for the mysterious doctor deaths, the person I know that has most publicly followed these deaths is Erin Elizabeth at http://www.healthnutnews.com/

There is a thread on the forum about it

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=22803
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: