FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's all a government plot, say internet 'truth activists'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: It's all a government plot, say internet 'truth activists' Reply with quote

Article below and then my response to its author.
=============

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/08/15/nterro r315.xml

It's all a government plot, say internet 'truth activists'
By Duncan Gardham

(Filed: 15/08/2006)

Almost as soon as the alleged plot to blow up aircraft was announced, the conspiracy theories began.

The internet is alive with claims that it is all a diversion created by politicians.

"No one has been killed. No bombs have gone off. No one was caught with actual bombs," one e-mail claims. Revealing a knowledge that might be envied by most journalists, it says there is "no evidence" for a "supposed terrorist plot" and accuses reporters of participating in propaganda.

Thousands of copies have arrived at in-boxes since the arrests on Thursday, sent by those on the internet styling themselves "truth activists".

The missive has been forwarded not by an Islamic community in denial, but by people such as Bill Boggia, 40, an engineer from Aberdeenshire, and Penny Pullen, a retired teacher from Cumbria.

The original was posted on a website called Iran Solidarity, run from a flat in Glasgow by Colin Buchanan. That in turn was sent to him by Andrew Johnson, 41, a software developer from Borrowash, Derbyshire.

On his website, Check the Evidence, Mr Johnson also suggests that man may not have landed on the Moon and UFOs really do exist. More seriously, he claims that the September 11 and July 7 attacks were part of a larger government conspiracy; the World Trade Centre was blown up without any involvement from Muslims and, despite forensic evidence to the contrary, the London Tube bombers "could have been going on a hiking trip in France".

He adds: "The media is brainwashing people about the Muslim terrorist threat."

At his website The Truth Seeker, Rixon Stewart, from Wiltshire, quotes neighbours who said those arrested were "very friendly to everyone" as proof that they are innocent.

Ignoring the fact that British media are banned from reporting evidence against individuals before they are brought to trial, he adds: "Not a single shred of hard evidence has been produced to substantiate police claims."

Paul Watson, an internet blogger at Prison Planet, writes: "Only through a massively increased counter-propaganda effort on behalf of all truth activists can we prevent an imminent cataclysmic horror show."

================
This mentions our e-mail campaign, and me. It could've been worse - but because of omissions, I think it's essentially a hit piece.

If you wish, you can e-mail him your own opinion (Please be polite!!!)  Duncan.Gardham@telegraph.co.uk

Duncan,

Thanks for the article. I am glad you mentioned other people and the numbers of messages you received.

As regards what you wrote about me, it would've been fairer to include the words of Neil Armstrong from 1994 (not very long) and it would also have been fairer to include the words of Gordon Cooper, if you were determined to bring in such topics. You also omitted the "smoking gun" of WTC 7 that we did discuss.

I shall be advising my friends of these omissions, so that they know the balance of the article has been changed from what we discussed (i.e. we didn't discuss other items on my website, so I was not given the opportunity to highlight their importance and validity).

Thanks and regards

Andrew Johnson

We never discussed my Website (http://www.checktheevidence.com/), and I am not sure how he came across the link (we did not discuss it at all). Nevertheless, I stand by the validity of everything that's on there.

Note: Someone mailed me the other day and wanted to BUY  the checktheevidence.com domain name. How interesting. I told them it wasn't currently for sale - they could get checktheevidence.org for $10 or whatever.

For everyone else's reference: Here are the remarks of Neil Armstrong from 1994, when he was at the White House, with president Clinton, to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Apollo 11 "landing":
=======
These remarks were made by NEIL ARMSTRONG  at the White House on WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 1994 during a ceremony commemorating the Apollo 11 mission. (Click for video clip and watch the accompanying body language).

"Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief..."

Original Story:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?r103:E20JY4-119:

Buzz Aldrin said in "Astronauts Gone Wild" (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5774435062980328047)

"We're passengers. We're guys goin' on a flight"

(note: not "to the moon")

Gordon Cooper's testimony can be seen here:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-984248716561935916&hl=en-GB

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, i read the Telegraph article. Why does Duncan Gardham bring the Moon & UFO's into the debate ! Reason, it is a tactic to discredit Andrew Johnson's sanaity ofcoarse.
My question therefore to Duncan Gardham therefore is, have you ever physicaly seen a UFO ? If the answer is no, then you have never seen one. My next question is, did you personaly physicaly see a Man walk on the Moon ? If the answer is no, then you cannot say Man has walked on the Moon, cause you have never seen one.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew

You know you're on the right track when the Torygraph group start attacking you. Some of the hacks there are so far up the fundament of MI6 they haven't seen sunshine for years.

Regards

Annie

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: They are taking notice Reply with quote

Excellent news, and the media is smarting here, being between 'a rock and a hard place'.

I've also had some e-mail passing between Michael White (michael.white@guardian.co.uk), the deputy editor, I believe, of the Guardian over the past couple of days, and today sent him the following

"Dear Michael,

We engaged in some e-mail correspondence yesterday, and I know that you are highly sceptical of any talk of 'conspiracy' concerning the events of 9/11, so forgive me for e-mailing and troubling you again.

However, in the hope that you are a vice-editor of some integrity and, as an honest representative of the media, you are interested in getting at the 'truth' (even if that 'truth' were to completely confirm - by way of a thorough, independent and unbiased inquiry in America, as false the questions being raised regarding the events of 9/11) than may I suggest that you start to research and understand properly those questions raised. Merely dismissing the physics because you don't understand the principles does not negate the questions.

Perhaps I may suggest that you start here http://prisonplanet.com/articles/August2006/140806_b_Belittling.htm

And I would also suggest that you read the scientific reports and information available at http://www.st911.org

Now I know that one can simply 'rubbish' internet sites, and pass them off as 'loony', (possibly just as we public could with the ridiculous article appearing yesterday on the Guardian website regarding terror training camps in the UK), but nevertheless, if you do feel willing to ask some very difficult questions, you ought to watch in an objective way some of the videos of the events of 9/11, and study some of the media photographs taken at that dark time, many of which are freely available on the internet. Not much of this can be found in the mainstream media, but possibly your newspaper might start to ask some very serious questions as to what is going on in this world.

I firmly believe that this present scare is a scam, and because Blair is on holiday (and that was very strange in itself) then John Reid is being 'groomed' to be the next Prime Minister, rather than Gordon Brown, once Blair has resigned. I am also waiting for the news that police investigating these 22 unfortunates who have been caught up in this thing, will establish very convenient links to Iran so that Bush will then have his excuse to start war against that country as well. Once one takes a 'step back' from the hype and hysteria which is going on, it is clear to see the American plans, which were formulated in 2000 and earlier, being carried out.

Yet, and this is perhaps one of the most galling things for myself, in all this time the mainstream media are silent what should be their outrage against these wars!!"
Kier
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Andrew and everyone else mentioned in that article for getting it into the mainstream. The G2 article about our site had some criticism for its sceptical angle, but the important thing to remember is that the issue is now in the public consciousness; it didn't matter to us how it was done, it was put out there for people to think about.

Like Annie says, also, if there was no threat felt, there'd be no need for attack.

Kier
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hit piece it may be, but it is also the first time I remember seeing 9/11 truth mentioned at all in a British broadsheet. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hats off to Andrew!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff all!

Yes, the infowar is hotting up now and those in media are being forced to "nail their colours to the mast" - in plain view.

I wonder how many people may connect dots to this other story published in the Torygraph....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/08/14/wmoon1 4.xml

Oh dear, not looking too good is it?

All the best

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Uma
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One giant crock......
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

I wonder how many people may connect dots to this other story published in the Torygraph....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/08/14/wmoon1 4.xml

Oh dear, not looking too good is it?

That's a funny and darkly ironic bit of "co-incidence".

Hopefully next time in a UK Fraud, sorry broadsheet we get coverage of:

- A UK 9/11 article
- An exclusive deathbed interview with an Apollo 'naut who declares 'all was not what it seemed on his moonwalk'
and
- A mass UFO flight over Farringdon Rd or Fleet St

Job done.

NB: Don't drop the other issues just for 9/11 'sane' exposure. It's all part of the jigsaw. FACT Twisted Evil

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: They are taking notice Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Excellent news, and the media is smarting here, being between 'a rock and a hard place'.

I've also had some e-mail passing between Michael White (michael.white@guardian.co.uk), the deputy editor, I believe, of the Guardian over the past couple of days, and today sent him the following

<snip>

I've deduced he's actually a PLF [Programmed Life Form] like Steven Greer says the Skunkworks lot developed with the Navy.

His new tactic/instruction/LISP-loop is to send back the letters we're sending out [as in each others with coments]

Be careful what you write. He's getting tin-foil hat ammunition.

As a Billy Meier advocate once said "you can't convince people with the facts".

--
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done and congratulations 911 truth activists!

Quote:
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win!"
Mahatma Gandhi

Quote:
“A small body of determined spirits fired up by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history”
Mahatma Gandhi

Salute

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: my letter to our mate Duncan of the Torygraph Reply with quote

Dear Duncan,

Thank you for covering in your recent article the fact many people out there are saying that the recent security scares are a diversion created by politicians.

Although, you make it clear in your article that you do personally believe this, it is so obvious to me that the recent events have been orchestrated by our security services to divert attention away from the criminal actions of the Israeli Government and to also remind us how necessary it is for John Reid to erode even more of our civil liberties in the name of fighting the "War on Terror".

I believe that many people may have read your article and then may have conducted some of their own research, in which case, they will undoubtedly come to the same conclusions as I and thousands of others out there, i.e., that our Governments carry out false flag terror operations. The advent of the Internet has made the dissemination of and access to information available to almost everyone. I was sceptical when I was first told that 9/11 was an inside job, however, a friend of mine, who is a doctor of medicine so can hardly be described as a loony, gave me a copy of a DVD entitled 'Confronting The Evidence on 911'. This DVD offers hard and well documented facts and for my eyes, indisputable evidence that 9/11 was orchestrated by the US Government, as an excuse to invade Iraq/ Afghanistan and to take away as many civil liberties as possible. Further research I have done is to read Dr David Ray Griffin's book "New Pearl Harbor", and watch several other DVDs, such as Loose Change 2 and Everyone's Gotta Learn Sometime, which all provided to me evidence beyond doubt that 9/11 was arranged by the US Government.

As for the latest scare, you might remember a few days ago before the news broke, our ultra right-wing Home Secretary John Reid announced the terror alert status for the UK had been upgraded and that more civil liberties would have to be given up in the fight against terror. Low and behold, a few days later we receive information that terrorists were trying to blow up planes using bombs disguised in baby milk or something. I wonder how many of these will be released without charge, although, now Labour have given the security services the power to detain people for up to 28 days without trial, I fear that some of these people will probably say or sign anything after a couple of weeks.

Not to mention the fact that this terror scare has demoted on the news the criminal actions of the Israeli Government of which Bu$h and Bliar are just about the only leaders in the world who refused to condemn or call for a ceasefire. I'm sure a bit of investigative journalism by yourself would undoubtedly come to the same conclusion, though I accept the proprietors of your newspaper would never let you publish such a story blaming the US authorities for 9/11 or an article implying that the recent terror scare was orchestrated by the US, British and MOSSAD.

The simple fact is most Muslims would not want to blow up planes, and even if they did, they would hardly do it this week when the Israeli Government are doing such a fine job at uniting world opinion against them and the US/ UK Governments. Furthermore, even if they were that stupid to carry out such an act this week, then I suspect if they wanted to cause maximum damage, they would choose a football match, or crowded train, rather than go into an airport that has at least one x-ray on all luggage, at least one metal detector, body searches, CCTV everywhere and policemen armed with machine guns.

I do believe that your article will have alerted even more people to the truth, so I thank you for this. I don't know if you are aware of this, but using the Internet, distribution of non-copyrighted DVDs and even old fashioned public meetings, we the 9/11 truth movement have awoken hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of people to the truth that 9/11 was an inside job and Western Intelligence Agencies regularly carry out false flag operations on their own people to scare the population, and to justify wars and erosions of civil liberties/ human rights. George Orwell got a lot of things right, except he was 22 years out and he underestimated the technological advances.

I do urge you to read Dr David Ray Griffin's two books and to watch Loose Change 2, Confronting the Evidence on 9/11 and Everyone's Gotta Learn Sometime. I would even be willing to send to you free copies of both books and DVDs so you can watch this undisputable evidence, and to continue to use your position as a journalist to get the truth out even further than you already have, so hopefully we can claim back our once cherished human rights, end these illegal wars, and bring the perpetrators of these criminal acts (i.e., Bu$h, Bliar, Rumsfeld, etc.,) to justice before a court in The Hague.

Maybe you can write an article about what we have done in Totnes, where in the last 6 months, we have held over 6 packed public meetings with more to come, distributed thousands of DVDs offering hard evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, written to every MP, Lord and many high profile journalists, including free copies of Loose Change 2 on DVD. I personally know of one Lord who was convinced we were telling the truth after watching Loose Change 2, and it is rumoured that Michael Meacher MP believes 9/11 was an inside job. In fact he tried to arrange a screening of Loose Change 2 in the Houses of Parliament, but was leant on by the powers that be to cancel the event.

If we repeat what we have done in Totnes in raising awareness of this issue in every other town in the UK, then Bliar and Bu$h really will have a big problem on their hands; most of the town and local area know about this, thanks to our efforts. Last week at the Big Green Gathering, the British 911 truth movement had a stall and I'm told over 1000 DVDs were distributed and thousands of people were educated about the truth. I understand that the movement will have a presence at quite a few festivals in the UK throughout the summer.

Finally, I urge you to come to hear Dr David Ray Griffin speak in London on 9th September - for more details see www.911truthtotnes.com - where you can find out more about this event and also more about our own local and very active 911 truth group in my home town of Totnes in Devon.

Kind regards,

Chris Bovey.
www.911truthtotnes.com

Last edited by Dr Hemp on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My e mail to Duncan. I'll copy and paste his response here if I receive one.
Quote:
Hi Duncan,

I refer to your piece of journalism which appeared in the Daily Telegraph 15/8/06:-

If you are a professional independent journalist committed to one cause only and that is the publication of truth then you may be interested to read my response to your article which appears to ridicule those who dare question the official version of events given by the authorities or more accurately a fascist state of government.

Based on my research into the events of 911 my conclusion is that the official version (The Keane commission report) of 911 is a lie, a cover up, it is in actual fact the official conspiracy theory because there is simply no evidence to support it. If you can provide evidence such as the Boeing 747, Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon which is captured by all the cameras around the Pentagon and cameras in the SAhertaon Hotel and Filling station opposite (videos immediately confiscated by the FBI) then I would be delighted to see that evidence so that I can move on!

In my personal reserach of 911 I have come across hundreds of smoking guns. Why dont you make readers aware of the collapse of World Trade Center building no. 7 which collapsed at freefall speed and was not hit by a plane. Or the fact that never in history has a high rise steel frame building collapsed through fire, yet on Sept 11, three came down in an imploded demolition fashion, at freefall speed!

If pursuit of the truth is what really matters to a professional independent journalist then could I suggest that you read David Ray Griffin's book "The New Pearl Harbour: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11" then you may be able to start joining the dots!

Remember President Bliar (more accurately BLIAR) and the weapons of mass destruction (WMD= weapons of mass deception) or the mysterious death of Dr David Kelly?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: