FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Information Clearing House hacked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Information Clearing House hacked Reply with quote

David vs Goliath
ICH Is Fighting For Survival.

Due to the hacking of our office network we have had to replace our server, hard drive, laptops etc.

We ask you for a special effort to help us meet the considerable cost involved in that refurbishment as well as our normal monthly expenses.

Information Clearing House is read each day in over 200 countries around the world. The total number of visitors each month and growing.

Its exciting and at the same time exasperating, we rely solely on contributions from you the reader.

We are operating on a shoe string budget, without a prudent, financial reserve. We need your help so that we can continue to provide this free service.

Please provide whatever you can- $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100- To Use your debit/credit card or check click here: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/support.htm

or if you prefer to send a check or money order, (US Funds) Information Clearing House, PO Box 365 Imperial Beach, CA 91933. USA.
Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated. Tom Feeley'

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD SOURCE OF ARTICLES, AND DESPERATELY NEEDS SUPPORT. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: