FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winter campaigning ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Winter campaigning ideas Reply with quote

As there are no car boot sales now I have been investigating and researching winter campaigning opportunities. Somewere were it is sheltered, were there is a high flow of the public and illuminated during the later hours.

I visited my local Morrisons hypermarket and spoke to the Manager requesting for permission to do some 911 campaigning at the entrances to the premises. Having discussed the details and given him a CtE dvd "curtesy of the UK 911 Truth campaign"he referred me to the head office PR department in Yorkshire which I later contacted and was informed no it was not possible the reason being it was a political issue!

I also visited the Managers in the two main towns indoor covered shopping centres. One of them told me no chance as it was not commercially viable and the other gave me a contact name which I have yet to follow up.

How about this one:- copying the reward poster for providing a picture of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon from the Bristol group website www.911truthbristol inserting the main websites (re: this one, reopen911
etc) at the bottom in large rtint and posting these on the inside of toilet doors (ladies & gents!!!) in public places (railway/bus sattions, town centres, pubs etc).

How about campaigning at your local universities on campus during student social hours at the Students Union bar!?

Happy 911 truth campaign creating

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't it make you want to hit bloody Morrisons with their cheap and cheerless air miles-laden nonsense stacking policy in any case?
What are they going to do? Run you out into the car park? Brrrr
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: I doubt me if it be commercial - as they used to say :-) Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

*I also visited the Managers in the two main towns indoor covered shopping centres. One of them told me no chance as it was not commercially viable*

That means there's no dosh in it for them, presumably. It reminds me of the saying that Tony Gosling appends to his e-mails: "Capitalism is institutionalised bribery" but I can't say that attitude surprises me.

Recently leafletting at University College Cork, I found students very prepared to take leaflets and interested.

I have lots copies of the glossy Bristol group leaflet, if the Cumbrian group would like some.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: