FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr. Steven Jones, Dr. Judy Wood, 9/11, & Free Energy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PookztA wrote:
1st of all: here's some more pre-prepared spam....

there you go again - totally ignoring what's been said, avoiding the evidence, making more baseless and ridiculous claims and going off on another rant about Steven Jones.

the video and article I posted contain multiple different reports of finding molten steel at ground zero, none of which have anything to do with steven jones. of course these reports might all be wrong, but pretending that they don't exist is typical of the judy wood cult's approach to evidence.

so is assuming that everyone who can see through judy wood's bs must be in bed with jones.

whatever.... Rolling Eyes

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PookztA"]
Link
=quote]

" real innocent researchers who want to get at the truth they need to go out and read for themselves, need to look at all the websites and make up their own decision because when someone tells you how to think, what to look at and what not to look at you have to act like ateenager at that point and say if their telling me what to do i am gonna do the opposite, look at everthing and make up your own mind"

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quick question:

1. If those people who helped to plan 9/11 also anticipated and planned the 9/11 Truth Movement, what do you think the cover up would look like?

Quote:

9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PookztA wrote:
quick question:

1. If those people who helped to plan 9/11 also anticipated and planned the 9/11 Truth Movement, what do you think the cover up would look like?

Couple of options
1) slick and professional

2) nutty professor

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PookztA wrote:
quick question:

lol - why do I get the impression that you're following a script?

I think their aim would obviously be to divide and discredit any opposition to the official story.

to do this they would need bogus "researchers" who were prepared to promote the weakest and most absurd evidence imaginable and to keep on repeating it no matter how many times they were proved wrong.

ideally their "research" would consist of a mixture of stuff that's impossible to prove and stuff that can easily be disproved by anyone with a brain and access to google.

a few obvious schoolboy errors in their "research" - just to underline the fact that they are incompetent and have no credibility - would also be a must.

and the use of fanciful terminology and made up pseudo-science would clearly be a bonus....

it would be equally important for these bogus "researchers" to attack and try to discredit more credible research at every opportunity. in fact promoting the bogus "research" would really just be a thinly veiled excuse to attack the genuine research and genuine researchers, as well as harassing them personally.

the bogus "researchers" would need a few footsoldiers to generally try to create as much division as possible among those who question the official story - by antagonising people who don't agree with them, accusing them of being shills or of not being open minded enough to accept the bogus "research" (while completely closing their own minds to any ideas that contradict their agenda).

these footsoldiers would spend huge amounts of time on the internet trolling forums, avoiding any real debate and evidence that proves them wrong, using multiple aliases and sockpuppets, repeating the same mantras over and over again ad nauseam, deliberately getting banned (and claiming to be victims and martyrs who are being suppressed) and so on....

spamming as much of their drivel as possible to as many websites as possible - to make it look as if the tiny number of people who were promoting the bogus "research" were actually representative of the opposition to the official story - would also be very important.

other strategies the "researchers" and their footsoldiers might try if opposition to the official story was really gaining ground could include:

- making fools of themselves in public

- being caught falsifying or being deceptive with evidence, and then just carrying on as if nothing had happened

- promoting as many other conspiracy theories as possible (the barmier the better) to create the impression that anyone questioning the official story was a tin-foil hat wearing nutcase

- holocaust denial (if all else fails)....

does any of that sound familiar?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a similar vein. let's suppose that 'they' did indeed use DEW weapons to bring the towers down. Then knowing this and wishing to discredit such a theory they would place people amongst the supporters of the DEW theories and use them to 'divide and rule' the 911 movement.

Indeed they would know and anticipate that DEW theories would be extremely controversial within the inevitable truth movement and so they would anticipate this and place their agents to sow division by shifting the debate away from the areas where most activists can unite and instead promote polarised views along the lines of no planers/plane huggers, 'baked beamers' and Jones' groupies, etc. by swamping message boards until the voices of sanity are drowned out, become disheartened and abandon the 'movement'.

You would employ extremely aggressive cyber bullies such as Nico Haupt to rachet up the tension, whilst placing similar bullies on the 'other side' to promote the inevitable divisions and then you would sit back and laugh at the gullible fools that fall for the same old divide and rule tactics that 'they' always use.

Doh!!!!
PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone thinks I am anything but a medical student, look me up on facebook, or send me an email at Abrahm@Mindoutpsyde.com, or if you really want to talk to me, I can give you my phone number in private. I am not afraid of anyone, including people that try to call me a "disinforment" just for expressing my true belief that Dr. Wood is right, that Free Energy was used to bring down the WTC buildings, Free Energy which is suppressed and has been suppressed in great part thanks to Dr. Steven Jones and his misleading of the Cold Fusion movement.

Check out some info about the Cold Fusion cover up here:

Link

Also, as many of you know, I was recently removed from the AE911Truth.org petition in silence, simply for asking Richard Gage if he had heard about Dr. Wood in a private email. I was hoping to help Richard Gage by mentioning Dr. Wood because I had just recently heard about her and wanted to makes sure he knew about her research too, but instead of replying to me or even just ignoring my email, I was silently removed from the petition, and I never received a reply.

After a week went by, I received my first reply ever from AE911Truth, an email from Mark Graham of AE911Truth who had found out I was telling people about the incident, and wanted to talk to me about it. Very weird that they have never emailed me back until just recently when they found out I was telling people about how they silently removed me, a financial supporter, from their petition...

Here is my recent email back to him:

"Dear Mr. Graham & AE911Truth,

The reason you did not see many web results of me discussing Dr. Judy Wood while I was still on the petition, is because I simply had not made many posts about her until AFTER I was removed from your petition. My posting is a direct result of your removing me from the Petition, so I hate to say it, but you brought it on yourself to some degree.

Normally, when a member asks your organization a question in a private email, I would expect that your organization would answer that member’s private question, not silently remove them from the petition (especially considering how much verbal and financial support I have provided AE911Truth). Instead, I received NO REPLY, and was silently removed from the petition simply for asking what I thought was a helpful question. Very strange how AE911Truth treats its supporters…

Furthermore, I was not contacted by any of you at AE911Truth until AFTER you found out I was posting information about the occurrence, which is very telling to me as to what the “scope of focus” is for your organization. If the “scope of focus” was to find out what really happened on 9/11 and to bring those criminals to justice, one would think that AE911Truth would encourage supporters to email them tips and helpful questions, not silently ban them from the petition for doing so. If the tip or question was unhelpful, it could be ignored, or a reply could be given stating why the tip was not helpful, but instead, you just removed me from your petition in silence. You couldn’t send me a message in reply to my email question, but you could send me a message once you saw me telling others what happened? Very strange.

Why did you email me after you removed me from the petition, but not before? You can email me after you remove me from the petition, but not while I was still a petition signer and financial supporter? Very strange.

You can email me after you find out I am telling people about what happened, but you can’t email me back an answer to the simple question I asked in a private email? Very strange.

Is your “scope of focus” to disrespect the very people who are trying to help you with tips and financial donations? Very strange.

I didn’t find out about Dr. Judy Wood until just a few days before I sent that email to Richard Gage, and that is why I sent it, because I wanted to make sure he knew about her as well, and maybe would consider looking into her research. I was trying to HELP. Instead of doing the professional thing and writing back to me to let me know if my email was helpful or not, I was silently removed from your petition. Not only was this move disrespectful, but it was unprofessional and immature. Again, very strange.

The rudeness and the suppression of Dr. Judy Wood’s research is extremely telling to me, and to my surprise, your organization is just as much a part of the suppression of Dr. Wood’s research as any other organization out there.

The truth shall set us free, so I strongly encourage you, for the sake of your country, to keep an OPEN-MIND, to consider ALL evidence and ALL research, and to abstain from suppressing any one’s efforts to bring about 9/11 Truth. If anything, you should be supporting those efforts and collaborating with Dr. Wood, unless of course, your goal is to mislead the 9/11 Truth Movement away from the truth about 9/11, a truth that involves suppressed Free Energy technology that was used, in great part, to destroy the buildings on that day.

Sure nano-thermite could have been used, but nano-thermite alone does not explain all of the evidence, such as electrical burns in cars blocks away, power outages which occurred all around ground zero, flipped cars blocks away, severely bent and distorted steel and metal showing extreme similarities to the results observed in The Hutchinson Effect electromagnetic energy experiments, and much, much more.

Only by keeping an open-mind and considering all the evidence and all possible explanations of that evidence, will we be able to restore justice to our country. Please consider doing so.

If you love your country as much as I do, then I suggest you stop suppressing the work of Dr. Wood and start considering it as valid. She has done more for this country than most people have, especially with her legal efforts, one case which made it all the way to the Supreme Court before being unlawfully dismissed.

Suppressing the patriotic efforts of people like Dr. Judy Wood and myself will not lead you to the truth, Mr. Graham, so please consider reevaluating what you are trying to accomplish with AE911Truth.

Thank you for more clearly defining AE911Truth’s “scope of focus” to me.

Have a great afternoon,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M1 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology"

Quote:

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you imagine that studying medicine qualifies you as either an architect and engineer
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Why do you imagine that studying medicine qualifies you as either an architect and engineer

Actually A and E have another section for supporters who do not need to be qualified A and Es. I am on that list as a former chartered surveyor but it not restricted to just people with construction links.

However: the emphasis is on "Supporters". Much in the same way that i wouldnt support the Wood/AJ theories and wouldnt expect them to want me calling myself a supporter when in reality I am not.

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PookztA wrote:
If anyone thinks I am anything but a medical student, look me up on facebook, or send me an email at Abrahm@Mindoutpsyde.com, or if you really want to talk to me, I can give you my phone number in private. I am not afraid of anyone, including people that try to call me a "disinforment" just for expressing my true belief that Dr. Wood is right,

There is a much easier way to prove you're not a "dis-informant".

Look at and engage with all the counter evidence that has been presented to you and elsewhere on the forum and show us, in an fair and rational way, how you and those that present that counter evidence may not be right by engaging fully in the points raised therein.

For instance, look at this footage from 22 seconds to 44 seconds...

Link

...notice the paper fluttering in the air whilst the towers are still standing and convince me that this paper isn't the mysterious paper all over GZ as postulated by Wood.

Remember not to simply call the video a fake and cooked up to support the real planes argument. Just deal with the question first.

Is the footage from 22-44 seconds evidence for the existence of lots of paper around GZ without the need for the alternative DEW explanation?

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But look at all this paper... tons and tons survived the demolitions:

Updated 1st post with links pertaining to suppressed technologies such as The Hutchison Effect, Anti-Gravity, Cold Fusion, and Military Energy Weapons.

Quote:

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, lots and lots of paper generated before
and during "collapses". For obvious reasons.

Also, thanks for the picture of burning cars
which is another one to add to the many which
cast serious doubt over the "toasted cars" assertion.

Cheers.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.deweapons.com/Event.aspx?id=245020

Not sure where to put this but for those with an interest in DEW this conference in London should be of interest

Not that the debate is about whether or not DEW exist (they do), but how far they have developed and what is and is not possible using DEW. This conference will give some clues but needless to say there will be a level beyond this that is not publicly known
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Yes, lots and lots of paper generated before
and during "collapses". For obvious reasons.

Also, thanks for the picture of burning cars
which is another one to add to the many which
cast serious doubt over the "toasted cars" assertion.

Cheers.

So where are the documents you will be making to contribute to legal action or a legally based independent enquiry? Will you be posting these documents soon? Or is it strictly a "forum only" effort you're undertaking? In which case, what's the point?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
http://www.deweapons.com/Event.aspx?id=245020

Not sure where to put this but for those with an interest in DEW this conference in London should be of interest

Not that the debate is about whether or not DEW exist (they do), but how far they have developed and what is and is not possible using DEW. This conference will give some clues but needless to say there will be a level beyond this that is not publicly known

There was one either last year or in 2008 - I wrote the organisers - and got no response - as I expected.

Gosh - let's discuss how we can kill people in new exotic ways - and completely ignore what happened 8 years ago....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

So where are the documents you will be making to contribute to legal action or a legally based independent enquiry? Will you be posting these documents soon? Or is it strictly a "forum only" effort you're undertaking? In which case, what's the point?

When are you going to stop parroting this ridiculous attempt at stopping debate on a debate forum?

When are you going to start playing the ball and not the man?

When are going to engage with the masses of counter evidence against your mentor's theory Johnson?

Do you only "check the evidence" that backs up your mentor's theory and ignore any that goes against it?

If I can debunk your mentor's theory with a couple of quick google searches then what do you think a high flying legal eagle will do with it?

When will your mentor contact the victim's family members with the news that she has submitted a court case about the most important day of their lives and also to tell them they support someone that is fraudulent?

When will your mentor submit her paper for peer review?

Are you going to forever tour the country with a talk that is built around debunking the theory of someone else to bolster the theory of your mentor whilst totally ignoring any evidence to the contrary?

If so, then what's the point?

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can none of the Johnson crew

I'm not part of any crew thanks.

But I have supported the research of Judy Wood and Andrew Johnson.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Quote:
Can none of the Johnson crew

I'm not part of any crew thanks.

But I have supported the research of Judy Wood and Andrew Johnson.

Is that all you have to say about the points made within this thread?

Just "supported" ey? Not questioned it?

Critically considered counter evidence?

It's funny how you left out the rest of the sentence
when you quoted "Can none of the Johnson crew..."
which ends with "engage once in the evidence to
the contrary? Just acknowledge it once?
"

Again it's a no.

Do you consider analysis and debate to be "nothing" like Wood's apprentice?

I'm not part of any crew either, that's why I question things.

Some people think that's wrong.

A bit like say, a scientologist might do when faced with an uncomfortable enquiry.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys gonna lock this topic as its pretty unproductive and everyone has made their points. Getting a bit dizzy following the ball. I am sure it will surface again later and if you really want to continue thats up to you in another thread.

Hopefully gonna be a nice weekend --- lets chill out.

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: 9/11 & Free Energy Reply with quote

Dear Fellow 9/11 Truth Supporter,

My name is Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez, and I am a medical student. Throughout my rigorous undergraduate science and medical science coursework, I have had the privilege of receiving extensive training in the process of scientific analysis and evidence-based thinking.

I am writing to you today not only as a medical student, but also as a concerned American citizen, to ask for your help with something very important.

Have you heard of Dr. Judy Wood? Did you know she has been researching 9/11 since 2001 and has already filed several law suits against NIST’s contractors for science fraud, and legal requests that NIST’s fraudulent data gets reexamined? Dr. Judy Wood has received more than one threat due to the research she has done and the evidence she has gathered, and one of her students was also murdered in 2006. Surprisingly, Dr. Judy Wood is the only 9/11 researcher who has submitted evidence to the courts in pursuit of the truth.

I. Dr. Judy Wood filed several legal cases against NIST’s contractors in 2007, some of which are military / defense / weapons organizations. The filings in these legal cases included Requests For Corrections (RFC) based on the Data Quality Act, and Qui Tam whistle-blower cases. One of her legal cases made it all the way to the Supreme Court in October of 2009. She has been actively pursuing 9/11 Truth with her lawyer, despite the lack of support she has received from Dr. Steven Jones and other members of the 9/11 Truth community. The legal documents from her court cases can be viewed at the following links:

1. http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/NIST_RFC.html
2. http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Qui_Tam_Wood.shtml

II. Dr. Judy Wood has collected an overwhelming amount of evidence which suggests that a Directed Energy Weapon of some kind was used to powderize (‘dustify’) the primary steel and concrete portions of the WTC buildings, while burning and bending aluminum, yet leaving paper and many other materials unharmed. These characteristics are matched by those of "The Hutchison Effect", and are the result of "field effects" and energy interference. John Hutchison has filed an affidavit in Dr. Wood's court case, to legally testify to the numerous similarities between The Hutchison Effect and the 9/11 attacks.

III. Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bi-material joints. She has taught courses including: Experimental Stress Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials), Strength of Materials Testing.

1. Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - 'The New Hiroshima' Presentation (Part 1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1JFCpFd6CA
2. Dr. Judy Wood’s evidence-packed website: http://www.drjudywood.com
3. A very important, related website: http://www.checktheevidence.com

IV. Here are some very important video documentaries discussing the reality of The Hutchison Effect and other suppressed technologies, such as Cold Fusion, Anti-Gravity, and Military Energy Weapon Technology, which are related to 9/11:

1. John Hutchison & The Hutchison Effect (Documentary | 68mins): http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5866006842090712676
2. Heavy Watergate: The Cold Fusion Cover Up (Documentary | 45mins): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6562030534380820378
3. Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist of Lockheed Martin, on The Hutchison Effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57ZKTA7nx8U
4. Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist of Lockheed Martin, on Anti-Gravity Technology: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeNesaRUoJo
5. Colonel Tom Bearden on Military Energy Weapon Technology (1985) similar to The Hutchison Effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MovpYUD7fTY

V. It is important to consider the fact that Dr. Wood has been putting forth legal efforts, in addition to scientific efforts, to pursue 9/11 Truth, yet Dr. Jones has not even submitted his nano-thermite evidence to NIST, nor to the courts. Dr. Judy Wood was once a highly involved member of Dr. Steven Jones’s group, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, but Dr. Jones suddenly expelled her from the group long ago, simply because he disagreed with her conclusion that some form of Directed Energy Weapon was used to destroy the World Trade Center buildings. They both should be working together, but instead, Dr. Jones speaks negatively of Dr. Wood because he disagrees with her conclusions, even though her conclusions are strongly supported by scientific evidence. Since Dr. Wood’s conclusions are based on an enormous amount of scientific evidence, it is important that we examine this evidence for ourselves as well.

VI. After reviewing this evidence, it seems very possible to me that Dr. Jones is solely focusing on the nano-thermite theory in order to mislead the 9/11 Truth Movement, to prevent us from finding out the true criminals behind 9/11, and the true cause of 9/11, which is related to Cold Fusion, Free Energy, and Energy Weapon Technology. Yes, the nano-thermite theory does account for some of the evidence, but it most certainly does not account for all of it.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Vladimir Lenin

VII. Please review the following evidence regarding Dr. Steven Jones, so that you can become familiar with all of the evidence that has led myself, and many others, to conclude that Dr. Steven Jones is purposely misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement. First he interfered with the Cold Fusion / Free Energy movement, and now it seems he is interfering with the 9/11 Truth Movement. Please review these links thoroughly, and with an open-mind, before drawing any conclusions:

1. ‘Hoax exposes incompetence or worse at a Bentham Open Access journal’: http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2009/06/hoax-exposes-incompetence-o r-worse-at.html
2. ‘Bentham Open editor-in-chief resigns after fake paper is accepted for publication’: http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2009/06/bentham-editors-resign.html
3. ‘A Peer-review of Dr. Jones’s Research’: http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=trouble_with_jones
4. ‘Steven Jones, Cold Fusion, & the Free Energy cover up’: http://drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/JJ7.html
5. ‘Steven Jones helped cover up Cold Fusion, and now 9/11 Truth’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lASyX1SP2UM
6. ‘The Scientific Method Applied to the Thermite Hypothesis’: http://drjudywood.com/articles/scientific/JonesScientificMethod.html
7. ‘Steven Jones' Contributions to Science, Humanity and the Planet’: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/cc/CB.html
8. ‘WTC Molten Metal: Fact or Fiction?’: http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=91&Itemid=60
9. ‘Thermite and Glowing Liquid Aluminum’: http://drjudywood.com/articles/why/why_indeed.html#Thermite
10. ‘Steven Jones and the WTC “Spire” video’ (2min 35sec): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNlpevwG8aQ
11. ‘No Thermite Used on 9/11’ by Andrew Johnson: http://911thermitefree.blogspot.com/

VIII. Here are some important questions to ask ourselves when comparing the conclusions of Dr. Steve Jones and Dr. Judy Wood:

• How come steel and concrete were pulverized, aluminum had electrical burns, but paper was unharmed? Nano-thermite and heat do not selectively damage certain materials, so how come thousands and thousands of paper sheets were completely unharmed?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come there are many reports of power outages and electrical failures in the areas surrounding ground zero during the attacks?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, where is all the molten steel? Thousands of pictures, yet not a single one shows large quantities of molten steel?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come the resulting steel and concrete dust clouds were not hot enough to burn the people it coated nor to set adjacent buildings on fire?
• If thermite alone caused the ‘collapses’, how come there was significant magnetosphere readings in Alaska at the very same time of the 9/11 attacks?
• Why was the Alaskan magnetosphere normal until immediately before and during the 9/11 attacks, when there was suddenly a huge surge in electromagnetic activity?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero experienced metal warping and electricity-like burns and holes during the attacks, even though they were not exposed to thermite?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero were flipped upside down or on their side?
• How come Dr. Wood has already filed several legal cases against suspected 9/11-involved defense and weapons companies and NIST, yet Dr. Jones has not?
• How come Dr. Wood has already been taking legal steps towards demanding a new 9/11 investigation, yet Dr. Jones does not support her legal efforts?
• How come Dr. Jones has not officially filed or shared his nano-thermite evidence with Congress, NIST, or any official governmental body? Why the delay?
• Why is Dr. Jones just now claiming to be “pursuing a new 9/11 investigation” when Dr. Judy Wood has already filed many legal cases to pursue such an investigation, one which made it to the Supreme Court?
• Why isn’t Dr. Jones and his affiliates supporting Dr. Judy Wood’s legal efforts to pursue 9/11 Truth, regardless of whether or not they agree on a theory?
• Why did Dr. Jones ban Dr. Wood from his ‘Scholars for 9/11 Truth’ group just because they had different conclusions about what destroyed the towers?
• Shouldn’t we all be supporting the 9/11 investigation that Dr. Judy Wood has already demanded with her legal cases, even if we do not agree with her conclusions?
• Why was I removed from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth petition simply for asking Richard Gage to examine the research of Dr. Judy Wood?
• I have donated over $100 to AE911Truth, so why was I silently removed from the petition simply for bringing up Dr. Judy Wood to Richard Gage?
• Why did United States Army Major Doug Rokke spontaneously contact me to try and convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood and Energy Weapons?

IX. If you would like to personally email Dr. Judy Wood to discuss this matter further and possibly collaborate with her to more effectively bring out the truth regarding 9/11, her email address is available on the top of her website. (Dr. Wood has been swamped with emails lately, so there might be some delay in her reply.)

X. Also, I should let you know that I recently messaged Richard Gage and AE911Truth to ask him if he knew about Dr. Judy Wood, and as a result, I have been removed from the Petition Signers list on AE911Truth.org, despite the fact that I have donated over $100 dollars to Richard Gage and his organization over the past several months. As of the morning of March 4th, my name was removed from the AE911Truth petition, so it appears that I have been removed from the petition simply for asking about Dr. Judy Wood. This is very concerning, because I have not done anything wrong by asking Richard Gage to talk to Dr. Judy Wood and consider her research, yet AE911Truth.org has removed me from their petition simply for asking about her once in a private email. In addition, Richard Gage has never replied to any of my emails over the past several months, not even one of them, but Dr. Judy Wood has responded to several of my emails in just the last week. Oddly enough, Dr. Wood predicted that Richard Gage and Dr. Jones would ‘blacklist’ me for mentioning her, and she was right.

XI. Also, Major Doug Rokke from the U.S. Army contacted me recently and is trying to convince me that only nano-thermite or other explosives were used on 9/11, but NOT energy weapons. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of highly-advanced Energy Weapon Technology, other than lasers, that are possessed by the military-industrial complex. He does not want to meet with me in public, but insists that I come meet him at his private dwelling just outside of Urbana-Champaign. He has contacted me because I have recently been spreading information about Dr. Wood, and he insists that we meet in “private” so he can “show me something” related to proving that nano-thermite or other explosives were used on the WTC buildings, but not energy weapons. I’m not going to meet with him, because I asked Dr. Wood about him and apparently he is trying to cover up her work. Major Doug Rokke attended one of Dr. Judy Wood’s “New Hiroshima” presentations, and he sat in the front rows and repeatedly attempted to disrupt her, interrupt her, and yell unprofessional statements throughout her lecture to try and discredit her research. This is one reason I am not meeting with him. Another reason I am not meeting with him is because I recently contacted one of my Deans that I trust, and she said that Major Doug Rokke was fired from the University of Illinois a long time ago for claiming he was a professor, when in fact he is not. Apparently he has a long history of lies and deceit, so my Dean strongly suggested that I do not meet with him, and she is already making some calls about him given this recent information.

XII. Lastly, I recently tried to add Dr. Judy Wood's name to the list of 9/11 researchers on the ‘9/11 Truth Movement’ Wikipedia page, but I was censored for simply trying to add her name, and when I tried to appeal the decision, a small group of moderators controlled the discussion and told me to stop appealing it or my account would be locked. According to Wikipedia policy, deletion-appeal discussions are to remain open for public comment and review for 5-7 days before a final decision is made, but my appeal was given a final decision by a small group of rude admins within 12 hours of the onset of my appeal, and the discussion was prematurely closed. After some research, I realized this was a violation of Wikipedia's policy, so I appealed it again, and my account was locked as a result, so that I could not contribute to any more Wikipedia pages or start any more discussions. Before my account got locked, I was also censored by the same small group of admins for trying to create a Wikipedia page in honor of Dr. Judy Wood's selfless 9/11 research and legal efforts, just like I have been censored by countless other 9/11 "Truth" organizations and forums all over the world simply for mentioning Dr. Judy Wood. These organizations are corrupt and are censoring information about Dr. Judy Wood, because they are not seeking the truth, and this small group of Wikipedia admins seem to be a part of this censorship. You can read all the details and see actual screen shots of my Wikipedia incident here: http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=283&Itemid=60

XIII. To view more informative videos on the subjects mentioned in this outline, please visit my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/pookzta

I strongly support the 9/11 Truth Movement as a whole and I definitely think we all need to work together to share ideas and information, so I truly hope that you will consider collaborating with Dr. Judy Wood in addition to Dr. Steven Jones, so we can all work together to bring about real 9/11 truth and justice. Even if Dr. Wood’s conclusions do not resonate with you, we are all still pursuing truth and justice regarding 9/11, and therefore we need to work together. It is very concerning to me that Dr. Jones has chosen to outcast Dr. Wood simply because he does not agree with her conclusions, when he should be supporting her many legal cases. If Dr. Jones is indeed misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement, he needs to be exposed so that this movement can continue to make progress and move forward.

Please let me know how what you think about all this.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and help,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

Quote:

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I don't believe a word of ths but here we go...

Dr. Judy Wood IRREFUTABLE

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlkZLlzOfVQ

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The problem with Dr Judy Wood's directed energy weapons, is nobody knows what she's talking about".
Dr. Niels Harrit Responds to Jesse Ventura & Judy Wood ‘Directed Energy’ 9/11 Theories

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzJEhwIuQs
http://thephaser.com/2015/09/dr-niels-harrit-responds-to-jesse-ventura -judy-wood-directed-energy-911-theories/

Trio of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 'Truth' Assail Dr Judy Wood
Over Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) Used on 911
From Ken Adachi, Editor
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/judywoodattacktrio13may11.shtml
May 13, 2011

Trio of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 'Truth' Assail Dr Judy Wood Over Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) Used on 911 (May 13, 2011)

Subject: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth debunk Judy Wood - ???
Date: Fri, May 13, 2011
To: " Ken Adachi

Note - At this point in time, I have to admit to myself that I am not a scientist enough to know what the truth is about this. Still searching. -

Steve

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2011/05/architects-and-engineers-for- 911-truth_9853.html

Sunday, May 8, 2011 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth debunk Judy Wood

Earlier this year, Dr. Judy Wood put out her new book titled "Where Did The Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology on 9/11"

[http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/]

Fortunately, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth have recently made their position very clear on this matter regarding Directed Energy Weapon theories. A new article written by Jonathan Cole, Richard Gage, and Gregg Roberts shows many of the absurdities of Judy Wood's claims. The article is reproduced here, with some extra links I have added:

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/patriots_question/index.html#wood

AE911Truth FAQ #6: What’s Your Assessment of the Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) Hypothesis?

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/505-ae911truth-f aq-6-whats-your-assessment-of-the-directed-energy-weapon-dew-hypothesi s.html

Written by Jonathan Cole, P.E., Richard Gage, AIA, and Gregg Roberts

Hi Steve, Artie Wheeler holding up his book

Artie WheelerI saw the steel frame "spire" turn to dust in a DVD video made my Artie Wheeler (Baltimore, MD) and John Maffei in 2005.

Artie and John pointed it out before Judy Wood did, but the reality is that a skeletal remanat of the South Tower of the World Trade Center, an all-steel framed "spire," did completely turn to dust within a few seconds and that steel was HUGE and certainly wasn't dust "from the concrete" (which had already been blown off the steel framework) as this trio falsely assert. That skeletal remant, referred to as the "spire," consisted of several hundred tons of high grade constuction steel. The debunking trio are claiming that the "spire" merely toppled over and collapsed and the "dust" was from concrete. That's not the case at all. It's clear as a bell on Artie's DVD (in which he replays that moment of disintegration of the "spire" over and over): you can see that the steel is disintegrating into dust particles, so naturally, the spire is going to topple over at the sme time that it's disintegrating since the metal is losing all of its molecular cohesion.

Regards, Ken

Subject: Re: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth debunk Judy Wood - ???
Date: Fri, May 13, 2011
To: Ken dachi

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your input. I saw that also, but I was beginning to wonder if it was some kind of video fakery after all the negative comments about Dr. Wood.. I was hoping you would respond to this, because I think highly of your opinion. Now I will start leaning towards Judy Wood again. I have her book.

Best, Steve

Hi Steve,

I would look at the background and professional associations of the three debunkers: Jonathan Cole, Richard Gage, and Gregg Roberts.

These are the guys who need to be reviewed, not Dr. Judy Wood. Their comments are dripping with officious disdain for Judy with a sort of know-it-all pedantry that proclaims themselves as the only truly serious "authorities" on the subject of the WTC building collapses. Please.

I haven't read Judy's book so I don't know the details, but if she's claiming that an energy weapon ALONE took down the buildings then she would be in error on that front, in my opinion.

However, I'm convinced that BOTH explosives and some sort of molecular disintegration machine was used SIMULTANEOUSLY. The disintegration machine certainly accomplished the vast bulk of the 'dismantling' of the building's steel and concrete. In addition, there were multiple Tomahawk cruise missiles fired into the WTC and surrounding areas. In Artie Wheeler's 2005 DVD, you could clearly see the smoke trails of the individual Tomahawk missiles and parts of the missile. The planes themselves were holograms. Some of the fireball explosions were also likely holograms. There is no doubt about that. There were NO physical planes that entered those buildings.

These three guys are themselves disinformation shills while accusing Judy of "tin foil hat" misinformation. The Illuminated government needs to attack her credibility because we can't have the public realize that the secret government, CIA, etc., have access to advance technology machines that can literally cause molecules of steel to instantaneously unbind and disintegrate into dust--which is what you can plainly see in the so-called "spire" disintegration video clip. I've watched it myself DOZENS of times. The all steel latticework instantly disintegrated into dust. She's 100% correct in that claim.

WTC "spire" before molecular disintegration

Disintegrating "spire" B shot

And Judy is also correct in that some cars located a considerable distance from ground zero also got "toasted", but ONLY THE STEEL parts of the car. The plastic and leather of the interior and exterior of the cars were UNTOUCHED, meaning the energy weapon only affected the disintegration of STEEL and perhaps concrete but not things made out of plastic or wood or natural materials.

These guys were obviously assigned the task of discrediting Judy and making her look foolish PRECISELY because she has the scientific credentials-which always concerns the CIA, and she published a book-which also bothers the CIA.

It couldn't be plainer what these three sharks are trying to do: sully Dr. Judy Wood's reputation

Regards, Ken

Subject: Dr. Eric T. Karlstrom Agrees With Dr. Judy Wood's Analysis
Date: Sat, May 14, 2011
To: Ken Adachi
Here is someone who has done an enormous amount of research on 9/11 who thinks highly of Dr. Judy Wood's work. Not to be dismissed so easily.

http://911nwo.com

Steve

Subject: Trio of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 'Truth' Assail Dr Judy Wood
Date: Mon, May 30, 2011
To: Ken Adachi
I'm puzzled by your response to Steve Campbell, where you state: "I haven't read Judy's book so I don't know the details, but if she's claiming that an energy weapon ALONE took down the buildings then she would be in error on that front, in my opinion." First, how can you dispute Dr. Wood's evidence without having first read her book? I've read it twice and you don't need a PhD in one of the sciences to understand her evidence. This book is written so that a prosecutor could utilize it for a prosecution case, and any juror could understand it. And having an "opinion" is not scientific. Evidence is scientific and is the first requirement for presentation to a judge and jury. Dr. Wood's book is over 500 pages of real, factual, indisputable evidence, not an opinion.

Secondly, since it is clear that the video evidence of the spires dissolving in mid-air obviously happened, and this had to be some form of invisible, directed energy force that did it, WHY would any other weapon of destruction be necessary? If something can turn steel into dust in mid-air, a much less dense material like concrete would easily be dissolved. The "explosions" people heard, or we were told they heard in that famous disinformation film, were likely all sorts of tanks exploding in the building: oxygen, fire extinguishers in hallways and in offices, and in the Windows on the World restaurant, etc. As they dissolved and their tank walls got thinner and weaker, they exploded. Not hard to figure, and the evidence was right on the ground. Firemen were saying that in one case, all the Scot packs, the breathing apparatus they use, were spontaneously exploding on the trucks. They wouldn't have parked the truck in a place that was so hot that the tanks exploded from heat, so something else, something invisible, was causing this.

The controlled opposition got their story out early and with enough force to hoodwink the most people. I would suggest getting a copy of Dr. Wood's book www.wheredidthetowersgo.com and reading it. Like Jesse Ventura, you won't be swayed any longer by the likes of Alex Jones, who kept trying to argue with Ventura that"...well, at least building seven was a classic controlled demolition." Ventura didn't budge. He's not buying the disinformation any longer, and Alex Jones and all the rest of these "truthers" don't know what to do about it.

Randall T
Deer, Arkansas

Hello Randall,

The specifics on how the WTC buildings came down isn't the most important thing to talk about. The fact that it was an inside job committed by the Zionist contractors, Mossad, CIA, and traitors in the US military is what is important to focus on.

1. I was writing about 911 being an inside job and those buildings coming down due to controlled oppostion starting on Sept 12, 2001 via e-mail exchanges with Jeff Rense, long before anyone ever heard the name of Dr Judy Wood, so don't talk to me like I'm new to the subject or that Dr Judy Wood is the End all, Be all authority on the topic.

2. It's obvious from the physical evidence of the diagonal cut beams and both the sound and visual evidence of explosions, that explosives were part of the demolition. A number of cruise missiles were also fired into the WTC and into the surrounding area, one probably hit the Woolworth building. It is also likely that a nuclear device was planted under the WTC as Dimitri Khalzekov has adroitly explained. I happen to agree with Artie Wheeler that some sort of molecular disintegration machine was used to turn that spire beam into dust, after the building came down, in a matter of seconds. And it obvioulsy played a big role in those buildings coming down so fast, which explosions alone could not have done. I also agree that the cement and metal within the WTC were largely pulverized into a fine dust by that machine, posibly in combination with a nuke under the buildings. That info was brought out in Artie Wheeler's 2005 DVD and book, long before Judy Wood wrote her book, so I don't give Judy credit for uncovering that story; that goes to Artie Wheeler.

If she's says that it was the machine alone,. then I would not agree with that.

I don't have the time to read her book. If I had the time, I would spend it reading the books I already have.

Nor do I need permission from Judy Wood or you to think for myself and form my own opinions.

Having academic credentials before or after your name doesn't mean squat in my book, although it apparently impresses you to no end.

Regards, Ken

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: