FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Murdoch propaganda - The Sun - Torn to shreds
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: FANTASTIC! Reply with quote

WOW!
Thats real top notch "getting his ass visably kicked".

IronSnot: I exchanged several emails with Kavanagh and although still negative the tone was considerably different that that he puts across in his articles. I suspect you may be right.

Otherwise its pretty brave leaving that on the site when he is obvioulsy coming off by far the worse in the echange.

Regardless, I can see cracks in the dam folks!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

President Eisenhower 1961
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
Yes the Suns a poor paper but i've seen 'educated' people, albeit young globalists from the LSE spouting the same obsurd conspiracy theorist = Jihadist smear.

Still if the Sun feels the need to attack us then we must be doing good!
Maybe we should all mail Mr. Kavanagh thanking him for demonstrating our progress?

This is mana from heaven

TK's hit piece contains so many basic basic errors that he is clearly not very well informed and a weak link. But can I urge people to please be incredibly polite when writing to TK and resist the urge to insult him.

Instead I suggest that TK or any other Sun/News International journalist is invited to debate the evidence with a leading campaigner of 'our' choosing. He can choose the time and place. Perhaps DRG could find the time when he is over.

If he/News International refuse then 'we' can think how best to respond.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got an e-mail from the sun showing Kavanaghs difference of personal view as opposed to the one in the sun?. Would lay to rest a huge argument going on elsewhere. Smile
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My invitation that I have just emailed to Trevor

An invitation to debate the evidence

Dear Trevor,

My name is Ian Neal and I have been instrumental in building up the primary 9/11 truth website in this country (www.nineeleven.co.uk). Here you will find your recent article on the 9/11 truth movement is being discussed. It is important to note that the website's forum is an on-line community of campaigners who all speak in an individual capacity.

Your article contains a series of school boy errors and I find it shocking that a journalist of such an influential paper as the Sun could be so apparently ill informed on such a crucial issue. I would like to extend an invitation to you (or any other Sun journalist) to publicly debate the evidence and our united call for a further investigation at a time and place of your choosing, either at a public meeting or through an exchange of emails.

Yours sincerely

Ian Neal
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be holding my breath either, Ian.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And that is pretty scary

What I find scary and devasting is the absence of any evidence of top quality, professional, investigatory, INDEPENDENT journalism in the mainstream press concerning the events of 911.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
It's pretty obvious that Kevanagh has his doubts. He's just toeing the line.

How is that obvious?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received this reply from Trevor to my earlier email. In its entirety...

Quote:
"what's point ... nothing I say will sway you or any of the diehard conspiracists ..."

to which I replied

Quote:
Dear Trevor

The point would be that something I (or other campaigners) say may sway you in considering whether the Kean Commission was an adequate and honest investigation of the facts and questions that surround 9/11 and whether it's a truthful account of events.

Surely the way to shut up 'conspiractists' like myself is to back our call for a further investigation or at the very least enter into an honest debate on the merits for a further investigation.

If the Sun wants to put the 9/11 truth movement to bed, it won't refuse my invitation.

Yours sincerely

Ian Neal

Thread where this article is being discussed

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=17761#17761

Let's wait and see Wink
dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all
Got a touch pissed off with that Trevor Kavanagh bloke at the sun and sent him this letter. It's not my best by I hope it gets the point across.
Lol

Peace and love

DK

David Quayle is my pen name if anyone was wondering who that was.
Richmond, Surrey is quite a nice place.

Quote:
Dear Trevor
I have read your article on 9/11 with great interest. I have decided to take the time to point you towards a few sources that I have drawn upon whilst considering the possibility of the 9/11 attacks being allowed to happen or made to happen by the United States Government.
In a reply to a reader of yours you asked:
‘is it really feasible that a US President would order the mass murder of his own citizens; that he would be able to even begin organising such a complex act of destruction requiring split-second coordination, in full view of the billions watching live on TV and get away with it for five years without a single shred of actual (as opposed to presumed) evidence emerging from anyone of what must have been many people involved?’
First of all I hope you are familiar with Project Northwood’s from 1962. On page 10 point 8 of the Northwood’s documents it proposes a faked incident in which the Cuban air force appear to have shoot down a US airliner. With reports to the effect and with fake funerals of the victims to be shown on television. The airliner that was shot down would have been a ‘drone’ that would have the same markings as the airliner. The original airliner would be filled with individuals under ‘carefully prepared allies’ which would be swapped in midflight with the drone aircraft. Now you’re above assertion about the feasibility of the US President or any member of the US Government would not being capable of being involved in such an event is a matter of opinion. The Northwood’s documents clearly show that a mentality has existed in the United States Military to fake terror attacks to such an elaborate extent as we have witnessed.
Also the CIA and the British intelligence services are well known and documented with fighting wars and committing acts of espionage via proxy. Proxy being the use of a party other than themselves directly. May I draw your attention to the concept of False Flag operations. This is an extract from a book called 'Spy' by Harry Ferguson. This page deals with how False Flag operations work and why you would need one. Harry Ferguson worked with MI6 as an analyst and later worked for HM Customs in the Kilo and Lima units. He was one of the presenters and trainers on the BBC show Spy in 2004.
False Flag Recruitments

In the case of a False Flag recruitment, deniability is not even an issue since the agent himself thinks he is working for another country. In some cases services may even recruit under a False Flag, get the agent to commit an atrocity, then expose the agent to make it look as though some other country is responsible. The other country takes the blame. For instance, suppose Mossad were to recruit a number of Arabs who believed they ewer in fact working for al Qaeda. If they then committed an atrocity in the USA, the benefits for Israel in terms of increased funding and political support would be considerable.
A False Flag recruitment is used for one of two reasons:

1. The target would never agree to work for your country for some national, religious or personal reason.
2. You want the agent to believe that they are working for another country so that if they are ever caught, another country will get blamed.

If you can pull it off the rewards can be great. The agent will work for you quite normally, but if he is ever captured, even if he is tortured or given truth drugs, he will swear to his dying day that he is working for someone else. It is not even that difficult to pull off - most people are so surprised to be asked to spy in the first place that it never crosses their mind that the people who are recruiting them aren’t who they say they are. With a little careful ‘set dressing’ to carry off the subterfuge, most agents are easily hooked.

The downside of such an operation is that if you are ever caught doing it the consequences for relations with the other country are likely to be severe, so this sort of operation is unlikely to be undertaken without very high level government approval and probably only against a country which is already your enemy.

Ferguson 2004:115
(Sorry about the text size, Yahoo mail is not my strong point.)

With the existence of such concepts as False Flag operations should we take anything the intelligence or security services tell us at face value?
What the majority of people seem to take for granted as natural within the context of their culture has in fact been artificially constructed by a dominant belief system that operates on a common sense level. Italian philosopher Antonio Gramsci believed that ‘Common sense’ is the site on which dominant ideology is constructed, but it is also the site for the resistance to that ideology.’ (Simon, 1991: 26-27). There is a danger that when concepts, ideas or thoughts operate on a common sense level, that critical thought no longer takes place.
War with Iran is imminent and the leaders on both sides are attempting to polarize the world by using the construct of religion and race to divide mankind and force a war upon us. As we know a war needs two sides to be fought and with out the polarization you will not have two conflicting sides. In such times we are not encouraged to question the worth or logic behind a war, instead we are encouraged to trust in our leaders and rally behind them. With documents such as ‘The Project for the new American century’ which is a blue print for political and economic domination by the United States that was written in September 2000 asking for a ‘New Pearl Harbour’ to unite the American people in a quest for political dominance, one must ask what is the war on terror really about?
I find articles like yours some what disturbing as you seem to be knowingly or unknowingly trying to paint a very complex subject with a brush that seems reeked in cultural bias. We seem to understand our world through the filters that our cultures provide for us. If we are to make this world a better place for future generations then we should work on ourselves before trying to right the wrongs of our external world. We must educate ourselves better in the external forces such as culture that shape our views of the world. If we took greater personal responsibility for our actions and how our actions affect others we may start to make this world a better place. As long as we let extremists be the sole voice for Muslims in the main stream media and have articles such as yours stir up further fear and discontentment in the general population towards Muslims we run the risk of creating a ‘self fulfilled prophecy’ and creating the force that we fear. Remember the energy you put out will return to you. So if you are negative to others they will be negative towards you.
You are an intelligent and opinionated man and I respect you for having the ability and the knowledge to write such an article, but please look out of the box of culture.

Thank you for your time.

Peace and love

David Quayle

(Richmond, Surrey)
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job! funny how your pen name is an amalgamation of David Shayler and Dan Quayle

Laughing
dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David you got right but I prefer your Quayle to the one it was originally based. So Dan Quayle it is. Lol

It was Justin Quayle from
The Constant Gardener, my favourite John Le Carre novel to date.

Cool

Peace and love

DK
dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off to bed.

Night all Salute
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: A few things Reply with quote

Quote:
MI5 chiefs are jubilant over cracking the plan to disguise bombs as soft drinks or baby bottles — but warned that other forms of transport are massively at risk from suicide attacks.

The Government source said: “There are dozens of other outrages being plotted on all forms of transport because they offer the highest potential body count.”

Well, thank goodness things haven't gone quite so bananas on the trains as is happening at the airports (what do they think they are going to do with the "babies' milk"? And yet boxes of matches are ok to bring on board!) - I've been on trains today and also last night when suitcases have been left on the train whilst someone asked if it was ok to leave it on the train before it set off whilst he popped out to buy a paper. The answer was "OK Love!" This was on the train to Wakefield last night - it was the London train. Today on the Leeds to Birmingham train the porter in the buffet carriage anounced over the loudspeaker that someone had left their case in there by mistake- would they come along to the buffet carriage and he would "help them to find somewhere safer to leave it!" There were lots of Musliims on the train but no one seemed to even consider anything could be "amiss." This is one of the things that really gets me, they are going on and on about all this nonesense and making people react and panic and suspect people as being "different" and frightening - when most of them would basically be tolerent and relaxed.

Just another thing - I read about the plane where the woman had "a panic attack" (which I refer to above) - they said that the plain was escourted by two fighter jets and made to land somewhere else - does anyone remember a story like this (about the third pain being escourted by two fighter jets") coming out early in the day - a bit of News that then "disappeared" - because I distinctly do!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: The Sun -Torn to shreds Reply with quote

Quote:
Serge wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006370641,00.html

The sun has been ripped to shreds over the recent loopiness of Kavanagh by a good telling of facts.

Whoever it is that has blown the sun apart, Nice one!!! Cool

Quote:
This is tucked away in the depths of the Suns website. Is Steve James someone from this forum??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006370641,00.html

Both of these links are dead.

Do you think this is a conspiracy or just technical error?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that might happen.

Technical glitch, I'm sure Wink

Here is the content for prosterity

Quote:
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?

RELATED STORIES

• Welcome to my blog

FULL NEWS INDEX

ARE people who believe 9/11 was a conspiracy planned by the US Government all loonies? Trevor Kavanagh replies to one reader who thinks not.

To: Kavanagh, Trevor
Sent: Mon 14 Aug 2006 08:43

Trevor,

I read your article in this morning's Sun with interest. First of all I am not some "looney", neither am I a Muslim - I am not religious. I am white, 35 years old, happily married with children. Not one person in my family or friends believes for one minute the official story of 9/11 as given by the US Government.

You mention the Twin Towers could not have fallen by crashing planes into them but I would like to point out here that both towers fell at near free fall speed. That means there was no resistance as they fell - this is only possible in a controlled demolition.

And what about WTC7 - the third skyscraper that collapsed on the World Trade Center site? Not even the official National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report could explain why that building fell, again at free fall speed. It wasn't hit by a plane so they can't say it was the jet fuel.

Last week the 9/11 commission admitted they met in secret because they wanted charges brought against the Pentagon for lying over 9/11. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) lied after 9/11 saying the air was clean and safe to breathe; now many first responders are either dead or dying and over 700 fire-fighters from Ground Zero have now retired due to ill health.

So we have the Pentagon lying and the EPA lying - why is it so hard to believe that the whole Government is lying? Please research this for yourself and see just how much evidence there is. Check out Prof. Steven Jones's research on finding thermite traces on the World Trade Center steel. Look again at the Pentagon after it was hit - before the wall collapsed - the damage is not consistent with a plane crash. There is no damage on the Pentagon from where the two huge engines on an aeroplane would have hit it. Why is the FBI refusing to release over 80 tapes of the Pentagon strike if there is nothing to hide? Why did the 9/11 commission not release the computer models of the towers falling? Why did the 9/11 commission show only have two inaccurate drawings to explain the pancake theory, and they were only in 2D? There is something very suspect about 9/11 that is not going to go away by just calling people who doubt the official story fantasists and loonies.

Thank you for your time,

Stephen James

To: Steve James
Sent: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:57

Hi, Steve,

Thanks for writing. Everyone should think twice before taking what any government says at face value.

But it is a big leap from justifiable scepticism to the conspiracy theories abounding on 9/11 etc.

There is a very good explanation for the collapse of the Twin Towers. It was explained in an independent documentary that showed the unique construction used for these buildings, which allowed one floor to collapse almost intact on the one below and so on.

As for the Pentagon crash, I've seen that website too. But if it was something other than an aircraft, what happened to the airliner and its passengers which must otherwise have landed elsewhere? The notion that any government - even a totalitarian one - would engineer a catastrophe that would have required such precision in broad daylight is just too ridiculous.

It's like believing Princess Diana was murdered, that Hitler lived to a ripe old age in Patagonia, or that the Moon landings actually took place in a Texas desert.

Trevor Kavanagh

To: Kavanagh, Trevor
Sent: Mon 14 Aug 2006 12:11

Trevor,

Thank you for replying to my email. As regards the Twin Towers collapsing, the official explanation is ridiculous.

I saw the documentary that explained the collapse as well. Can I ask then if the floors collapsed intact onto one another why then there were not any intact lumps of concrete? All the concrete in the Towers was pulverized, was it pulverized as it was coming down? Why did the Towers fall at such high speed? What about all the reports from the day from firemen, policemen and civilians of numerous explosions within the Towers? What about the "squibs" you can see going off as the Towers fall? If you watch a controlled demolition of similar buildings you see the exact same "squibs".

Have you seen the clip of WTC7 where you can see the explosions running up the corner of the building? Remember that WTC7 was not hit by an aircraft and only had a few small fires burning, even NIST & the 9/11 Commission couldn't explain that collapse. This was the only steel framed building before and since to collapse from a fire; the fact that no one seems worried about other steel framed buildings collapsing from fire is surely a sign of an intentional collapse.

What about the 1975 World Trade Center fire that spread over several floors? That fire never caused the Tower to collapse. What about the fact Larry Silverstein took over the leasehold six weeks before 9/11 and took out special terrorist insurance which has made him billions of dollars? What about the fact that two firemen reached the 78th floor of the South Tower three minutes before its collapse and reported only two small fires that could be put out with two lines?

Don't forget both Towers were hit differently: the North Tower head and the South Tower on the corner with most of the jet fuel exploding outside, yet they collapsed in exactly the same way. What about the molten steel found at Ground Zero weeks after the collapse? You do not get molten steel from an office fire. What about the fact the Towers were full of asbestos and it would have cost far too much to remove it properly? If terrorists had been planning the attacks for years, why did they attack first thing in the morning? If they had attacked later in the day, the death toll would have been a lot higher. Why not fly the planes in lower and trap more people?

I don't know what happend to the plane that was meant to have hit the Pentagon; all I know is there is no way you could fit a plane into the hole that was left at the Pentagon. And why was there no plane wreckage outside the hole? Why did the Pentagon announce the day before 9/11 that trillions of dollars were missing? It's well known that bad news is given on a Friday so it can be forgotten over the weekend but this was announced on the Monday. But for me above all, how can the most secure building in the world be hit by anything?

The Government's inability to answer these questions is the reason half of America believes the Government's involvement in 9/11. I know people will find a conspiracy in anything but there are so many unanswered questions over 9/11. I am not saying that I know who was behind the attacks because I don't, but I know a sick man sitting in a cave on the other side of the world wasn’t responsible.

Thank you for your time, not many journalists take the time to reply to emails so I appreciate that you did.

Regards,

Steve

To: Steve James
Sent: Mon 14 Aug 2006 12:44

Thanks, Steve,

I always respond unless someone gets too abusive (which they occasionally do!).

But just on the points you raise, is it really feasible that a US President would order the mass murder of his own citizens; that he would be able to even begin organising such a complex act of destruction requiring split-second coordination, in full view of the billions watching live on TV and get away with it for five years without a single shred of actual (as opposed to presumed) evidence emerging from anyone of what must have been many people involved?

America is famously clumsy and even obtuse, perhaps sometimes ruthless and secretive. But its political structures are also famously assiduous in tracking down any misdeeds by its leaders - especially in the run up to elections. I haven't heard a whisper from any credible source.

TK
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Background on Kavanagh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Kavanagh

Interestingly possibly through his high placed contacts in government he exclusively received a leaked advanced copy of the Hutton report

Now why would that be helpful?

Come on Trevor. Take me up on my offer to a public debate of the evidence challenging the official fairytale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: