FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Justice for Keegan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Justice for Keegan Reply with quote

Justice for Keegan:
https://campaigns.organizefor.org/petitions/justice-for-keegan?akid=79 75.3183546.XOUmft&bucket=COC&rd=1&source=mailing&t=10

'Bring charges against Michael Centanni for the death of 22-year-old Keegan Von Roberts.

Why is this important?

My 22-year-old son Keegan Von Roberts was murdered by our racist neighbor, Michael Centanni, three months ago and the police have done nothing. We need your help to bring forth charges.

Michael, an aspiring police officer, deliberately left his home on July 20, 2017, to taunt and harm my son. But the police are refusing to make an arrest and no charges have been filed. The investigation into Keegan's death is entering into the third month and we still have no answers and no justice. Keegan's father, wife, daughter, and I have been working tirelessly with the father of Jordan Davis, Jacksonville Community Action Committee, and other local groups to organize community vigils, rallies, and meetings with Florida State Attorney Melissa Nelson calling for transparency and accountability. But our cries are ignored. We need your help to amplify our demand!

Will you stand with Keegan's mom, wife, daughter, and community to demand FL State Attorney Melissa Nelson bring charges against Michael Centanni for the death of Keegan Von Roberts?'

'My 22-year-old son Keegan Von Roberts was murdered by our racist neighbor, Michael Centanni, three months ago and the police have done nothing. We need your help to bring forth charges.

Michael, an aspiring police officer, deliberately left his home on July 20, 2017, to taunt and harm my son. But the police are refusing to make an arrest and no charges have been filed. The investigation into Keegan's death is entering into the third month and we still have no answers and no justice. Keegan's father, wife, daughter, and I have been working tirelessly with the father of Jordan Davis, Jacksonville Community Action Committee, and other local groups to organize community vigils, rallies, and meetings with Florida State Attorney Melissa Nelson calling for transparency and accountability. But our cries are ignored. We need your help to amplify our demand!

Michael Centanni is modern-day George Zimmerman. Before shooting my son to death, Michael routinely instigated arguments with Keegan and his wife, who was pregnant at the time. He even touted himself as the neighborhood patrol, branding a gun and mimicked the same over policing tactics cops use to profile and terrorize low-income Black communities. My son would get upset by Michael's constant harassment, but Keegan's calm demeanor usually allowed him to avoid escalating conflict. But on July 20, Michael amped up his aggression and it left my newlywed son murdered at his pregnant wife's feet in their own front yard.

Now, the Jacksonville police refuse to make an arrest or execute a proper investigation on a man they see as potentially one of them. Even FL State Attorney Melissa Nelson, who is also known for protecting police over people, is refusing to press charges without providing us a rational explanation. Our family and community deserve a due process to ensure accountability for Keegan's death. Y'naile, my son's daughter, is his strongest advocate. She dreams of the day her daddy will get justice, and Melissa Nelson can make her dream a reality once she stops lollygagging and does her job!

Sincerely,
Cecilia 'Sassi' Sheperad, Mother of Keegan Von Roberts '.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: