FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hollywood Peadophilia, Mel Gibson on Graham Norton Tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Hollywood Peadophilia, Mel Gibson on Graham Norton Tonight Reply with quote

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A9mSs25J7SVazrMA6T ZLBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBybDA1bGNhBGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p =Mel+Gibson+on+graham+norton&fr=crmas#id=&vid=&action=close

Oh look the old Blocked For Copywrite BS but hey wait we're in UK right???

Quote:
And then comes the even bigger picture as to who and what MAN really is???? As it escalates down the line into the earth-wide, one LOUD fanfare voice of blaming the Jews, blaming the Rothschilds, blaming the Illuminati, blaming the secret societies/orders/lodges/fraternities/etc, blaming the aristocrats/establishment/etc, etc, blaming the top end of town and their large organised crime syndicates, etc, etc, the "bad guys", it can either go the way of the NWO (New World Order - One World Government to protect us all from the bad guys, ushered in by the "good guys" who all come from the same Freemasonic controlled orders, etc,) that is "The System" under another guise, a quota system where all of remaining MAN and their children/descendants are still answerable to another MAN, the Freemasons/Occultists where nothing really has changed or go the direction of NO SYSTEM with no MAN ever underneath another MAN again as in Kindom. Will enough of us/MAN wake up to the even bigger picture of Kindom we share or will the peer pressure of the majority cajoled by the intense pressing of the occultists force everyone under their NWO?????
---------
Mel Gibson: Hollywood Elites ‘Kill Innocent Children & Drink Their Blood’ By Insider Staff - December 1, 2017 - In a shocking exposé, movie star Mel Gibson has blown the whistle on the epidemic of “parasites” who “control Hollywood” that are involved in child sacrifice and pedophilia.
The Lethal Weapon star said that “every studio in Hollywood is bought and paid for with the blood of innocent children,” adding that the “most valuable currency is the blood of babies. While in London, England promoting his latest role in Daddy’s Home 2, Gibson described entertainment industry elites as an “enemy to mankind” who “feast on the blood of innocent children.”
He said key players in the movie business “get their kicks from destroying the sanctuary of children” as they “thrive on breaking every God-given taboo known to man.”
“They have a blatant disregard for the good of the people. Destroying people’s lives is just a game to them – the more pain they can cause, the better the thrill. Children are just sustenance to them. They feast on the pain and fear, and the younger, the better.”
“These people follow their own religion and use it for moral guidance. It’s not the sort of religious teachings you folks would ever hear about. They perform sacred rituals that are sick and totally at odds with the moral fabric that binds most patriotic Americans. The worst part: It’s an open secret in Hollywood and everyone wants in on it.”
Mel Gibson appeared on British prime-time BBC chatshow, The Graham Norton Show on Friday, where the veteran actor answered questions from shocked guests, in the green room backstage after his appearance, regarding the true nature of Hollywood “elites.”
He explained how he had been blacklisted by Hollywood’s controlling oligarchs in 2006 for voicing his opinions about the industry that clashed with their liberal agenda.
He said that since then he has been “working outside of the system” which has given him a fresh perspective, saying:
“It’s difficult to comprehend, I know, and I’m sorry that I am the one to break this to you, but Hollywood is an institutionalized pedophile ring. They use and abuse kids for their own sick ‘spiritual beliefs,’ if you can even call them that. I don’t fully understand it myself, but they harvest these kids for their energy and feast on their blood. They don’t do it mercifully either, they scare the sh*t out of them before they sacrifice them. The more innocent the child, the more terrified they are, the more they thrive on it,” said the Braveheart star.
What does that mean? They aren’t doing this as some form of artistic expression, they are harvesting the blood of children and eating their flesh because they think it gives them some sort of ‘life force.’
“If the child was mentally and physically suffering when they died, then it gives them ‘extra life force. I don’t understand why they do that, but that’s what they do. Most of us have a moral compass that guides us through life, right? These people don’t have that, or if they do, it’s pointing in the opposite direction.”
Gibson, who has spent the last 30 years working inside and outside of the Hollywood regime, says that the industry’s hierarchy “thrives on abuse, pain, torture, stress, and suffering.
According to Gibson, the desire to inflict such abuse isn’t limited to just the elite, but only “those at the top of the food chain can afford such a ‘luxury,'” although, it’s a “goal for most people in the industry.”
“Hollywood is drenched in innocent children’s blood. The references to pedophilia and cannibalism have always been there, but for years they cryptic or symbolic. I was introduced to these practices in the early 2000s and was threatened with serious repercussions should I ever speak out. And, I don’t just mean my career, I mean my life was threatened, my family’s life would be in danger. I can only talk about it now as those people, those industry executives, they’re all dead now.”
“They see the blood of a sexually abused infant as the ‘ultimate prize’ and say that it’s ‘highly enriched. Babies are like a ‘premium currency’ and hold a higher value of anything else you can think of: Diamonds, drugs, caviar, you name it. They are literally trading these kids like a currency for favors, movie roles, kickbacks…”
According to Gibson, this perversion isn’t just the latest fad but has been a deep-threaded culture in Hollywood for generations, and is something popular among both men and women.
“This isn’t anything new and has been taking place since before Hollywood was even founded. If you research this phenomenon, you will find lurking in the shadows of every dark era in history. These dark, multidimensional occult practices have been used in secret societies for hundreds of years. Hollywood is being used for social programming and mind control and their message is being projected into the psyche of the American people…People everywhere.”
Link: http://theamericaninsider.org/2017/12/01/mel-gibson-hollywood-elites-k ill-innocent-children-drink-their-blood/
--------------------------
We are still checking to see if this article is true, that Mel said all this???
Interesting how this is coming from a few "stars" now, seemingly saying almost exactly the same thing. Also interesting that Mel Gibson is quoted as saying that he couldn't speak out previously because he and his family's well being was threatened but he can now because those involved are all dead. But what about those still engaging in this practise? Do they really not mind him speaking out? Contradicts Keanu Reeves http://theweeklyobserver.com/keanu-reeves-warns-elite-hollywood-drinks -blood-babies/28824/ allegedly saying that the practise is becoming "more open".
As always we have to look at the big picture which is that those at the top only allow the information that they want out, out. How does it suit them to have this stuff, along with all the sexual misconduct allegations reigning down on Hollywood and big business top dogs, coming out into mainstream? Shock, horror, what are they going to do about it? Usher in their NWO of course, where this will still go on at the highest levels but will be kept strictly under wraps again.
As for infusions of young blood, young blood is innocence so, if we need infusions of innocence, just how disturbed are we? Why not just return to being pure and sincere? Problem fixed.
Also, if you are new to all this and want to fully comprehend/sense the big picture then read and watch all the info posted in these Love For Life threads including their comments sections....
The Selfie Of Freakenstein
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/8588
The Satanic Craft Of Inculcation In Practice
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/8578
And explore the
Home page of the Love For Life website:
http://loveforlife.com.au
Arthur Cristian
Love For Life

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems can be viewed here if you can trust signing up to the site

http://new3.stream/tv/1220-22-8/the-graham-norton-show-season-22-episo de-8.html

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm seems like someone maybe telling porkies with this one??

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/viewers-fire-up-at-graham-nort ons-choice-of-celebrity-guests/news-story/16560b8c9ba0de350cb47469a1ba d7ff

Quote:
Once on the couch, Norton asked the Daddy’s Home 2 star if he thought Hollywood had accepted him back.
“Sure, after digging a ditch for the past 10 years, it’s been fun,” replied Gibson. “Quite frankly, it’s been a lot of hard work personally and professionally, but the work goes on as I think it does for most of us.
“You’ve chosen a career and there is a calling, particularly in directing and you just have to get back up there and express yourself through storytelling. That never went away. During those years, I was just writing and conceiving stories.”
The show included appearances by Will Ferrell, John Lithgow and Mark Wahlberg, but it was near the end of the show, when Kesha landed on the couch after her performance, that the show got controversial.

“I’m super f***ing offended Kesha had to share a couch with Mel Gibson. I love Graham N. but this was a disappointing decision,” wrote one viewer on Twitter.

Gibson was investigated for domestic violence during a turbulent relationship with Russian singer-songwriter Oksana Grigorieva, and in 2011 he was sentenced to three years’ probation, as well as counselling and community service.
The Independent reported Gibson told Norton about his 2006 arrest: “I was loaded and angry and arrested. I was recorded illegally by an unscrupulous police officer who was never prosecuted for that crime. And then it was made public by him for profit, and by members of — we’ll call it the press. So, not fair.
“I guess as who I am, I’m not allowed to have a nervous breakdown, ever.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: