FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini-Nukes were definitely maybe used on the WTCs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabrewolf
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Scienceplease2, this is the 4th time that I have proved that THERE WAS "RADIATION" AT GZ FROM THE "MINI-NUKES". How much more proof do you require before you start to realise that you were wrong? MINI-NUKES WERE REQUIRED TO BRING DOWN THE WTC TOWERS.

BTW: Please read the previous post, if you already haven't.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cancer at Ground Zero: Toxins Versus Radiation, and Nuking

To recap, a recent study showed 4 cases of multiple myeloma cancer in young ground zero workers. Since multiple myeloma normally occurs in old people, four cases out of this specific population of ground zero workers is a very high rate, not explainable by random chance.

There are really only two plausible explanations for these cases of cancer:
1) toxic chemicals, such as benzene, produced by the burning debris/rubble pile
2) radiation from radionuclides leftover from the nuking of the WTC towers

The critical point here is that cancer is almost certainly due to radiation for the following logic:
a) people have been exposed to toxins such as benzene before, but don't develop cancer for ten to twenty years.
b) the ground zero workers developed these cancers in three to four years.
c) radiation can induce cancer in a short period of time.

Now one could argue that the toxin level at Ground Zero was so extreme that it caused cancer much more rapidly than normal. However, this really doesn't hold up for the following reasons:
i) high levels of toxins getting into someone's system are more likely to cause immediate acute systemic illness-- that should have been noted for these cancer victims if it occurred.
ii) there must be many other cases of people being exposed to high levels of aerosol carcinogens, yet there is no clear connection of these toxins and rapid cancer development.
iii) people who worked at ground zero for any extended period wore protective breathing equipment, which would have limited toxin exposure but would have done nothing for radiation exposure.

Importantly, multiple myeloma is NOT the only suspicious cancer showing up in Ground Zero workers-- there is also
thyroid cancer, which is strongly linked to radiation exposure. There are also many blood cancers showing up in the workers.

Finally, note that even the toxins ultimately can be explained by the nuking. First, the power of the nuclear demolition fragmented and fried interior contents of the towers-- leading to immediate toxin production. Second, the China Syndrome of unextinguishable fires in the WTC rubble is due to the nukes-- and was also the source of toxin production.

QUESTION EVERYTHING
SEEK THE TRUTH
RESIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Sabrewolf
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday, May 02, 2008

A Summary of Evidence of EMPs (Electromagnetic Pulses) from the Nukes Used in the WTC on 9/11
by The Anonymous Physicist

There is a great need to highlight and summarize the evidence of EMPs, (from nuclear bombs) that occurred in the WTC buildings, on 9/11, from my articles and other sources. The MSM ignores this crucial EMP evidence, and all the intel assets on the web continue to lie and claim, “There’s no evidence of EMP.”

Now a nuclear bomb will emit a great flux of gamma rays. These will ionize (expel electrons from) surrounding air molecules. The electrons’ behavior is such that a coherent electromagnetic wave front moves outward. This has been named an Electromagnetic Pulse, or EMP. An EMP will adversely affect any metallic objects that it intersects as it reaches them. A high voltage and current will be induced into the metal, which can cause circuitry, or any metallic parts to melt, catch fire, or explode. Just what an EMP will do to a metallic object is determined in part by the intensity of the EMP, distance to the object, angle, intervening shielding, and other factors. The intensity of an EMP from a nuke is determined by the strength/yield of the nuke, altitude of detonation, its type and design. In general, the smaller the nuke, the smaller the strength and effective range of the EMP it will produce. A multi-megaton nuke exploded in the upper atmosphere can cause a continent-wide EMP. A micro-nuke would yield an EMP of only some fraction of a mile. Possibly only a couple of blocks depending on where it was detonated, shielding etc. In my articles, I have repeatedly highlighted eyewitness accounts of phenomena that appear to ONLY be explainable via EMPs. Note this article on EMP effects states, "The ensuing massive sparking of cable jackets, their contact to frame and the ground, and breakdowns in connectors put the equipment out of action and lead to fires and explosions." For the record, I note that for decades now, first beginning with the military, it has been known how to “harden” planes and helicopters so as to block an EMP’s effects on their electronics.

Perhaps the most remarkable are the statements of 9/11 responder, EMT Patricia Ondrovic. She reached the WTC area shortly before tower 1 and WTC 5, 6 (right near her at the time) would be destroyed. She tried to enter WTC6, but was forbidden by guards. But as she looked into the lobby of WTC6 she “saw a series of flashes around the ceiling of the lobby all going off one-by-one like the X-mass lights that chase in pattern." This is best explained by one or more EMPs passing through that area and causing wires or lighting fixtures to “pop.” Furthermore, at that same time, she reports that cars near her, and right outside WTC6, caught fire for no apparent reason. As she started to flee, a car door exploded off a car and hit her and knocked her down and injured her ribs. All this happened as WTC 5, 6 and Tower 1 began to explode. The exploding car door is again only explainable via EMP. As I have explained here, “As the nuke(s)' concomitant EMP(s) (Electromagnetic Pulse) passed through her immediate vicinity, it intercepted the cars near her. The intense electromagnetic wave induces a great current in metal (and not in “people or paper”). The current becomes great heat, resulting in rapid expansion of said metal. A given car door can only expand so much before its boundary is reached and there is nowhere for the heat or expansion to go, which results in doors or handles (if they are metallic), etc. exploding off. This is why you will see some cars with only their paint vaporized (intercepted only low level EMP due to distance, angle, shielding etc.), and other cars will show a burnt front, but the back half is virtually "normal." The Electromagnetic Field and subsequent current is stopped at the boundaries of the doors.”

Ondrovic’ statements also indicate that WTC6 likely was itself destroyed by a micro-nuke which is further evidenced by its one large spherical hole. Note that Ondrovic’ interview with the WTC Commission is heavily redacted. I have noted that by the time it began its interviewing of 503 9/11 surviving responders, traitors from the CIA had been brought in, including former CIA Director, Woolsey. Her interviews are here and here.

The statements made by WTC1 engineer, Mike Pecoraro here and in my article here also indicated that he witnessed the effects of a nuclear bomb going off in the sub-basement where he was working. He wrote that he first knew something was wrong after his co-worker tapped him on the shoulder to alert him that he had just seen “the lights flicker”-- as did Ondrovic in the lobby of WTC6. Pecoraro then went up to the C level to assay damage, and I have asserted he has provided some of the strongest statements proving a nuclear blast went off in the sub-basement of tower 1, at the time of the first (CGI) “plane hit” explosion above (used as cover for a sub-basement nuke). Pecoraro stated he saw “a 50 ton hydraulic press gone!" “[Pecoraro and a co-worker then] made their way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone”… As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they “were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil." To sum up, it appears that Pecoraro’s co-worker first saw the light-flickering effects of an EMP, from a nuke, going off above them, and this was verified by the unique damage they observed at the upper basement levels. The shriveled up, foil-like, former massive steel and concrete door is easily explained to occur from intense neutron bombardment, from a nuclear bomb.

The reason Pecoraro’s statements look so different, and more powerful than most others can be explained, as follows. Nearly all eyewitness accounts are in some government commission or investigation body’s reports. All the intel agents in control heavily censor all these. Similarly, the MSM wouldn’t disseminate such an eyewitness account either. Instead of being independent watchdogs, all the MSM have, for many years, been just a branch of the regime. The MSM is controlled by its worst elements: chronologically, first military “intelligence”, then the FBI, then the CIA and the NSA. Pecoraro’s statement appears in the online newsletter of his own Chief Engineers Association, a fraternal or union-like organization. It has apparently not (yet) been infiltrated and controlled by any of the Gestapo agencies. You might want to archive his statements before they disappear.

Similarly to Ondrovic’ report of cars catching fire for no apparent reason, is the account of 9/11 responder, Paramedic Robert Ruiz.

In my article here, I noted Ruiz’ utter incredulity at watching a car completely catch on fire for no discernible reason. His full statement to the WTC Commission is here. Ruiz just barely escaped WTC2 being destroyed. First he describes the ground near him shaking BEFORE the “collapse” starts. This could be evidence of an underground nuclear bomb going off before the top was brought down. He says, the ground shakes, then WTC2 starts to come down, and he runs and survives under a nearby doorway. Ruiz then states, "I was trapped there. Like things weren't bad enough already, the car that's parked right on that corner catches on fire. I don't mean a little fire, the entire thing. Don't ask me how. The entire car caught on fire. You would think maybe just a motor part or just the engine part. But this entire car just goes up in fire."

An EMP’s explosive effect on electronic components is demonstrated by an NYPD officer who has only revealed his (supposedly) first name-- Craig. Former NYPD officer “Craig” is now disabled with Pulmonary Fibrosis after working for a month at the WTC site. He was driving in the vicinity of the towers at the moment of the first “plane hit.” He says, "The next thing I remember was a sound, not unlike a serious car accident, just one block west of me on Church Street. My radio exploded just then.”

In my article here, I cited the remarkable interview of 9/11 responder, Dr. Michael Guttenberg, of the NYFD’s Office of Medical Affairs. His full WTC Commission interview is here.

The following is from his interview. Just after the second “plane hit” explosion, and before any tower “collapse”, he noted:

Guttenberg: “…on the EMS radio, there was absolute silence for probably 10 or 15 seconds …”

Questioner: “We were told that the air was so thick with debris that radio waves weren't able to travel.”

Guttenberg: “That was after the towers came down.”

From my article above: “Note two things, the radios went dead—likely a sign of EMP. And see how the questioner attempts to confuse the issue with a double lie. One, that this happened after a tower was destroyed, when instead, this is after the second WTC2 “plane hit” explosion, and BEFORE any tower “collapse” as Dr. Guttenberg corrects him. And two, that radio waves would have been blocked by a conventional explosion, when they wouldn’t have been. And note also that this radio blackout occurred after the second “plane hit” explosion. My previous articles contained evidence, and my hypothesis, that the WTC1 “plane hit” explosion was used as cover for a nearly simultaneous basement nuclear bomb explosion that vaporized a 50 ton steel press, and a garage level, and also caused phone outage. So we learn now that electronic communications also were affected after the second “plane hit”, which may indicates that they also nuked the basement of WTC2 at that time. I hypothesized that this was done in case the planned, subsequent, intricate, top-down demolition failed.”

The 911Eyewitness video-- especially the short film entitled “WMD at the WTC” which was never made into a feature length video, though this was promised for September 2007-- shows EMP effects on the video camera at the onset of destruction of a tower.

Even Wood and Reynolds had a brief intersection with the truth when they wrote here that "Electrical outage over a wide area with repairs taking over three months, suggesting EM pulses."

In this article I cited how a woman emerging from a nearby subway exit just after WTC1 “plane impact” had tried to use nearby phones and said they did not work at that time. Again the most likely cause is a nearby EMP. The original URL is here. The link to Sun News goes to a 2006 article in the Sun News, a Cleveland newspaper, and appears to no longer work at this time.

Engineer Ted Twietmeyer has written here about the EMP damage to cars on 9/11. His explanation of the shielding effect, and also his simple vector analysis indicates EMP effects originated from above ground locations. This jives with my complete WTC destruction scenario that states a single sub-basement nuke was set off in each tower, in near simultaneity to the bogus “plane hits.” Then during WTC destruction, numerous top-bottom smaller nukes were set off in the towers, and in WTC5, 6 and WTC7--whose nukes fizzled, and had to be nuked with (brought in) new nukes, some 5 hours later.

For completeness now, I discuss the totality of the matter of damage to cars, and other vehicles, at or near the WTC. There appears to be much misinformation or disinformation in this regard. Many things happened to vehicles near the WTC on 9/11. Some of this is easily explained by conventional forces; but some of this is again only explained by EMPs, or other nuclear phenomena. Some vehicles were likely damaged by fiery debris falling onto them leading to fires and destruction of these vehicles. Similarly, non-fiery, falling debris could have caused gas explosions and/or fires in these vehicles. The explosive blast winds created during nuclear destruction of the WTC were reported to be so intense, by some responders, that they upended vehicles, even firetrucks. Fires and explosions could have ensued from this. This would likely be only a close-by effect.

Then there were the pyroclastic clouds--created during the very hot nuclear destruction of the WTC buildings--which could have engulfed numerous vehicles near the WTC. This would have caused “whole vehicle” damage-- perhaps causing complete browning of these vehicles. But like the blast effects just noted, this would likely be a close-by effect only. This is because the physics of these pyroclastic clouds would dictate that they would cool down rapidly in terms of distance and time. These clouds cool off quickly as they expand. Within a block or two of their creation, their heat likely killed people, and caused fires or explosions in vehicles, via high temperature. But within a short distance of another block or two, the rapid expansion/cooling effect may have lessened their temperatures so that they would no longer be fatal to people or cause fires, etc. in vehicles. This rapid cooling-off effect is similar to the hypocenter of a nuke itself, which goes from one million degrees to 10,000 degrees in one millisecond (one thousandth of a second). Due to the nukes being only micro-nukes, and the matter of altitude and shielding, their EMPs likely also were significant for only 1-several blocks.

Thus I conclude that the ejecta from the destruction of the towers allows for damage to vehicles at the greatest distance, as compared to the other possible factors above. This is even verified by Ondrovic in her interviews. She reports that when she was taken to the hospital, in an ambulance, WTC2 was being destroyed; and her ambulance was pelted with small debris perhaps a mile away. So larger chunks could have been exploded outward that could have impacted vehicles, say within a half-mile from the WTC. Such larger chunks could have had enough energy to cause a fire or explosion if it hit the vehicle in the right place.

But the type of damage to vehicles is the key to noting EMP-caused fires in, or on, these vehicles. When we observe that the only damage is to PART of the vehicle (as opposed to the entire vehicle as would occur in an engulfment by say a pyroclastic cloud), we can conclude that EMP was likely involved. When we observe that only part of a vehicle has had its paint burned off, we can conclude that that part of the vehicle was intercepted by a low level EMP. The current induced was only strong enough to lead to a temperature that was able to burn some paint, and not cause parts of the vehicle to catch fire, or have a door explode off. When we see that great damage and/or fire has occurred again to only part of the vehicle, like this:

perhaps a stronger EMP is the most likely culprit. Note the back half looks “pristine.” Cars observed only after towing to a distant parking lot, should not enter this (unless a chain of evidence can be proven), as we can’t be sure of anything about these vehicles. But we don’t need ludicrous, evidence-free theories to explain the damage seen on these vehicles. Both conventional forces, and EMP, or blast, from nukes explain all the types of vehicle damage observed.

To sum up, there is much physical evidence and eyewitness testimony, and even some video evidence, for effects that could only have been caused by Electromagnetic Pulses from nuclear devices. This easily explains how cars and not people or paper were adversely affected. Do not be dissuaded by all the intel agents getting paid to lie and say “there was no evidence of EMP,” or that some “new phenomena” could explain any of this. The case for EMPs from nuclear bombs in the WTC buildings, on 9/11, has been proven.

QUESTION EVERYTHING
SEEK THE TRUTH
RESIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty convincing article by Jim Fetzer that 'mini- or micr-nukes' were used on 9/11.
Obviously, this does not mean nanothermite was not used as well:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/01/mystery-solved-the-wtc-was-nuk ed-on-911/

Nukes does seem to explain some very strange phenomena, like holes in other WTC buildings, and 'selective' damage to cars etc (by 'Electro-Magnetic Pulse [EMP] caused by nukes.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Pretty convincing article by Jim Fetzer that 'mini- or micr-nukes' were used on 9/11.
Obviously, this does not mean nanothermite was not used as well:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/01/mystery-solved-the-wtc-was-nuk ed-on-911/

Nukes does seem to explain some very strange phenomena, like holes in other WTC buildings, and 'selective' damage to cars etc (by 'Electro-Magnetic Pulse [EMP] caused by nukes.

The more nukes the greater the impact of EMP: destroying all nearby electronics. As far as I'm aware you cannot get rid of EMP from a nuke. The Neutron Bomb was designed to produce EMP. Clearly on of the authors of the paper does not understand EMP from the following comment:

Quote:
EMP should tend to flow around – seems to be a correlation of dust cloud carrying EMP.

Definition is here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse

It is electromagnetic radiation, hence will not "flow", no correlation to dust, cannot be carried in a dust cloud.

As I've mentioned before the Tritium levels are baffling but not necessarily the Strontium and Barium since these elements are used in computer systems. Somebody with less of agenda would need to convince me that the Strontium and Barium were completely unexpected.

In summary: Nukes and controlled demolition? It seems like an oxymoron to me.
outsider

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is also the picture of an extremely strange round hole under one of the Towers; it certainly doesn't seem natural, it looks like the rock has melted.
It doesn't seem like a good idea to build a Tower on a hole, which is probably why the workers are filling it with concrete.
It is mainly the huge excess of Tritium, which was likely to have been vastly more than the 50 times normal quoted, as water was sprayed on the rubble pile for weeks and would rapidly dilute the Tritium, that brought me round to thinking there could well have been mini or micro-nukes used (in conjunction with nanothermite, which has been proven by the finding of unreacted nano-thermiitic material, and also tiny iron spheres).

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Description of man portable nuclear weapons here:

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/01/29/the_littlest_boy_cold _war_backpack_nuke

Including the problems of carrying, arming it, timing the explosive etc etc. The bomb in question was retired in the 1980s. However this is proof that such weapons exist.
Manus
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: New Movie 9/11 Answers the complete plot Reply with quote

Some weeks ago I published a movie fully explaining 9/11 in detail and the mockery of the elites in this process.
It takes 1,5 hours, but then you will be an insider to the deepest most secret knowledge about 9/11.
Or was it not so secret at all since the elites presented it beforehand in so many of their media productions ?

Watch the movie on YouTube:

9/11 Answers

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO2HiNp_I6I

PS: don't turn it off after a couple of minutes because you think you allready saw this, it gets interesting after ten minutes

Please let me know what you think of it

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah,
Nuclear demolition - no, thermite.
Jim Fetzer...?
That means this belongs in controversies - not news

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject: Nuclear 9/11 demolition by Veterans Today Reply with quote

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/10/05/911-filling-in-the-map-tracing -the-nukes/

The Story Begins:
Back in May 2014, VT received files from the real 9/11 investigation by the US Department of Energy. For those who are unaware, the DOE manufactures nuclear weapons under the innocent guise of a public utility sounding name. Working with them, beginning on 9/12, was the International Atomic Energy Agency, part of the UN, whose investigators were in New York at the United Nations that fateful day. They picked up their Geiger counters, donned their yellow hard hats and their “Con Ed” (the power company for the City of New York) ID badges and yellow vests and began tracking the ionizing radiation signatures and taking soil samples...

BREAKING: 9/11, Filling in the Map, Tracing the Nukes

October 5, 2016

Vital revelations surface, from the 9/11 investigation that never happened.

By Gordon Duff with Jeff Smith and Ian Greenhalgh

For the first time in nearly a year, a 9/11 investigator has revealed highly classified information on the real events of 9/11, not a terror attack, but rather a nuclear attack on the United States, not a surprise at all, but one the US had expected, one predicted by a former American president and one purposefully ignored by President Clinton and quite probably facilitated by George W. Bush, who certainly empowered the coverup.

As early as 1996, insiders including former President George H.W. Bush, knew America was susceptible to nuclear terrorism. This was “The Sum of All Fears” just as depicted in the film, stolen nukes, planted beneath an iconic target, but those involved were certainly not terrorists.

Let’s be perfectly clear, were one to watch today’s news and not suspect that the US created and has run al Qaeda since the onset, one might be operating with something less than a full deck of cards.

What changes things now is that, with the override of Obama’s veto by congress last week, Saudi Arabia can be sued for complicity in 9/11. There is and has been evidence of Saudi Arabian involvement, even in the limited false narrative published in the 2005 9/11 report or the supposed missing “28 pages.”

Real reports also show Mohammed Atta, the former Egyptian security officer, then with Saudi intelligence, to have been an operational planner operating from his rented apartment in Fort Lee. Where the cover-up hits home is that Atta was under surveillance by a team tasked with investigating nuclear terrorism against the US. This team, originally headed by FBI special agent John O’Neill and later by FBI special agent Mike Dick, which was to include nuclear weapons specialist Jeff Smith, was centered in Fort Lee, New Jersey, not just to watch Atta but to watch Atta and his accomplices, which included Israeli teams who used a safehouse only blocks away.

This is the subject of the real investigation and the records of this, seized by the Department of Homeland Security, and held for release after 50 years, tell a wider story, one that involves Israel deeply at every turn, along with traitors in the Pentagon.

What we can do now is open doors for legal counsel going after Saudi Arabia. Without what is here, no counsel will be able to even be denied documents outlining witnesses and evidence that, according to the popular fictional narrative, do not exist. If cash is the only reason to go to court, by all means, sue Saudi Arabia. But if justice is desired, go after Israel and go after their friends. We have all their names and everything required to show their complicity.

Here is what is now added to the narrative, not the official narrative, but the one based on the 2003 investigation. The following information is from the US Department of Energy Preliminary Report on the Events of September 11, 2001:

The buildings destroyed at the World Trade Center were demolished using nuclear devices brought into the US through Teterboro Airport, according to the DOE report. Investigator’s statements say that “there were no customs-only passport forms to be filled out by the flight crews. There was never any physical inspection of baggage or aircraft. “

Able Danger investigators tracked the devices through the airport and maintained surveillance of all involved until the records were seized by orders of Michael Chertoff.

When the nuclear investigation moved to Fort Lee, there had been in place a federal multi-agency task force probe into Mafia gambling operations there. It was this investigation that Mike Dick and Jeff Smith took over, surveillance on Atta, on the airport nearby and on the Israeli teams.

The destruction of Building 7 was the result of nuclear devices installed in 100 gallon Halon fire extinguishing tanks placed throughout the complex under a fire prevention equipment upgrade program, according to the US Department of Energy report.

The Teterboro airport’s security company, as of 9/11/2001, waived through illicit cargoes of all kinds.

Donald Trump and the Clinton’s used Teterboro extensively and never had their aircraft examined nor passengers subjected to customs.

This is the new information of use only to those who know the truth behind 9/11.

While the Mossad 9/11 truck bombers who placed thousands of pounds of explosives on the George Washington Bridge which had to be defused and removed were allowed to return to Israel, these five ‘Dancing Israelis’ were detained for several months before returning to Israel where they appeared on TV and admitted they had been sent to document the destruction of the WTC. The Mossad plan was to blame the Palestinians:

The Story Begins:
Back in May 2014, VT received files from the real 9/11 investigation by the US Department of Energy. For those who are unaware, the DOE manufactures nuclear weapons under the innocent guise of a public utility sounding name. Working with them, beginning on 9/12, was the International Atomic Energy Agency, part of the UN, whose investigators were in New York at the United Nations that fateful day. They picked up their Geiger counters, donned their yellow hard hats and their “Con Ed” (the power company for the City of New York) ID badges and yellow vests and began tracking the ionizing radiation signatures and taking soil samples.

Deep Background
The story began as one of nuclear proliferation, allegedly by Israel, ignored by the Clinton administration. You see, during the warming of relationships between the US and Russia, START (Strategic Arms Limitations Treaties) agreements forced the US to dismantle thousands of nuclear warheads.

The ones that came apart first were those that were oldest with plutonium cores that had converted to dangerous levels of PU240. These weapons were taken out of stockpiles, based on the date of manufacture of the cores. There were multiple reasons for this:

Oldest manufactured, most plutonium decay
Core manufactured together would be removed, numbered and stockpiled for potential remanufacture, predicated on core from the same lot (i.e. “May 2, 1984 HANFORD 7”) representing a reserve ready to reconfigure and return to service.

You see, these lists, which cores matched which, fell into hands of an American ally, Israel. Then the cores began to disappear from the Pantex disassembly and storage facility in Amarillo, TX, not randomly, but in matched pairs, confirmation that these secret lists had been compromised, or had been asserted by our source, that Tom Countryman, who had access to the lists, had turn them over to Israel.

Former US President, George Herbert Walker Bush, from his offices on Memorial Drive in Houston TX, hired a team of investigators to look into what William Jefferson Clinton would not, perhaps because of his compromised position vis-a-vis Monica Lewinsky or some other shortcoming. Bush hired CIA agent Roland Carnaby and Physicist and IAEA inspector Jeff Smith. Aiding them was John Wheeler III, a White House consultant and, with the FBI, John O’Neill.

Carnaby is dead, shot by police during a Houston traffic stop. Smith, with VT today, is under gag order by the secret Houston 9/11 grand jury, that sits on so much evidence, created by Michael Chertoff and John Ashcroft, tasked by Bush (43) with ending any potentially fruitful 9/11 inquiry.

John Wheeler was found in a Delaware trash dumb and John O’Neill died on 9/11.

When their report was not made public, the team released the highly classified photographs showing the huge nuclear crater with melted swirls of granite bedrock. The first nuclear explosion turned the Nevada desert to glass. Jet fuel cannot do this, neither can nanothermite.

“Add to all these signs, the molten metal in the footprints of WTC 1, 2, and 7 that for three months could not be extinguished by water or daily soil changes as it consumed concrete, steel, glass, office combustibles. The increasing incidence of radiation-only cancers from residents is another tell-tale sign of a nuclear “event.” There were also aerial photographs of steam “upwellings” that were pouring out of street gratings two and three blocks south of the WTC, or Ground Zero.

“Then there is the extraordinary high temperatures (800-1,300º F) of the WTC’s surface heat after 9/11. It was recorded on September 16, 2001 by NASA’s thermal-sensitive cameras in aerial photographs shot at 6,500 feet. Those data were reflected in the unusually lengthy period—September 11 to December 19—it took for extinguishing the pools of molten metals in basement levels of all three skyscrapers. In fact, the hottest surfaceplaces recorded on the “Pile” by September 16 were WTC 1 (1,376º F), WTC 2 (1,1340º F), and WTC 7 (1160ºF).”

“Steel toes would often heat up and become intolerable. This heat was also a concern for the search-and-rescue dogs used at the site. Many were not outfitted with protective booties. More than one suffered serious injuries and at least three died while working at Ground Zero.”

“Instead of heat subsiding within a week, as is generally the case for major fires, the astronomically elevated heat levels remained for three months. Cleanup vendor Bechtel Corporation—with 40 employees at the Pile—issued this comment about working conditions:

“The debris pile at Ground Zero was always tremendously hot. Thermal measurements taken by helicopter each day showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF. The surface was so hot that standing too long in one spot softened (and even melted) the soles of our safety shoes.”

The Houston based team hired by GHW Bush began tracing missing nuclear pits, now numbering over 300. They found massive record keeping discrepancies between military decommissioning records and DOE transfer records. None matched or even came close. Most records were gone.

More than a thousand pits may have disappeared but 350 is the confirmed number reported to former President GHW Bush by his investigators in 1998. They were traced as having left the Pantex facility in refrigeration trucks where they were transferred to a fertilizer plant in West TX.

During the investigation of the missing pits, Jeff Smith traced them through the Port of Houston to the Canary Islands and to the African nation of Mauritania where they were stored in an iron mine controlled by South African extremists working closely with Israel.

These same South Africans, in 1975, signed a treaty with Israel to develop weapons. On September 22, 1979, they exploded their first nuclear weapon off St. Edwards Island south of Capetown. They also developed extensive biological and chemical warfare weapons under the guidance of a Dr. Woulter Basson, a cardiologist, who developed some of the most dangerous biological weapons known to man.

South Africa developed 10 Hiroshima type (gun type) nuclear weapon until the program was dismantled, beginning in 1991, supervised by Dr. David Kelly and his young assistant, David Cameron. Kelly was later found dead of suspected suicide and Cameron found, even more mysterously, ruling Britain as prime minister.

This is how nuclear arsenals in a half dozen or more non-nuclear states like Saudi Arabia, Taiwan and South Korea came into being.

One of the investigators had been in New York for some time. He was living in Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Fort Lee, from nuke smuggling to the triumvirate “dance of death,” the FBI, Mossad and Atta’s team

“Down the Yellow Brick Road Once Again”
Fort Lee, New Jersey played a key role in 9/11. We are mapping out, using Google Earth, some of the incidents involved in presenting a rational response to the cover up, both the government version and the amateur “aftermarket” B-grade version. If you haven’t watched the entire video, please do that now.

All major roadways in and out of New York were to be destroyed on 9/11. It was these teams, brought in from Israel that included the Mohammed Atta group, confirmed as directly tied to both the CIA and Egyptian intelligence, that were under surveillance by a combined task force that coordinated with local law enforcement.

Fort Lee overview
So, when thousands of pounds of explosives were placed inside the cable anchorage, teams were dispatched to disable these devices as soon as the attack at the World Trade Center began.

Simultaneous to the cutting of the cables, a massive truck bomb, as described in CBS and CNN news reports and police radio intercepts, was to explode (as heard, police reported this truck did explode), taking down the roadway supports, thus dropping the bridge “like a rock,” into the Hudson River.

The Tunnels

Both the Holland and Lincoln Tunnels were to be demolished. We have only one arrest confirmation from the Manhattan side. NYPD roadblocks at the Lincoln Tunnel chased down a van that did a quick turn-around to avoid arrest. Two suspects were arrested with weapons and a truck filled with explosives. Police commissioner Bernie Kerik, recently released from prison, was on the scene with his personal Counter Terrorism Squad to take custody. They were never seen since.

Local Terror Cells Role
In place local assets, some with direct connections to the Ukranian “Kosher Mafia” or
1. Vehicles for hauling explosives
2. Access to Transit Authority facilities, vehicles and personnel for planting explosives
3. Cooperation with local condo/co-op security assuring unfettered access to rooftops

The Able Danger investigation, years later, staff gutted by Clinton blackmail cutbacks, tracked a major terror operation to Fort Lee, New Jersey. There they found the CIA, Mossad and Saudi Intelligence pulling together operational teams, moving vans, “art students” and even a few “dancing Israelis”….

The “dancer/art student” groups had a variety of tasks on 9/11, among them. All but one team were returned to Israel after visiting Saudi Arabia. This was the alleged “bin Laden family” that Bush ordered a special plane for. There were no bin Laden family members in the US as Osama bin Laden had been on official terror list for many years by 9/11, a story in itself:

Offloading nuclear weapons at Teterboro
Transporting nukes to Ground Zero locations
Preparing truck bombs for George Washington Bridge, Lincoln and Holland Tunnels and GWB cable vault
Planting jammers on buildings on exhibit one to block Port Authority dispatchers and first responder radios
Plant explosives on the New Jersey side of the George Washington Bridge where the cables are anchored, in order to collapse the bridge
Coordinate with Mohammed Atta and his group with Saudi intelligence
Of the 3 jammers locations shown below, two of those planted were recovered by the FCC and are held in evidence in Houston, Texas awaiting the “waiting until hell freezes over” Grand Jury to reconvene on Able Danger and 9/11.

FBI Sat Across the Street, All 9/11 Planning on audio and video yet suppressed

Many remember the stories about how fire department radios didn’t work and how new radios would have taken care of the problem. This is the real reason for the radio problems.

The locations on this map were supplied by Jeff Smith who worked at the surveillance safe house and at the FBI office shown above. The safe house on Tom Hunter road was strategically placed to keep track of the Mossad “art student” rental further up Tom Hunter Road and across the street.

Mohammed Atta lived at 215 Main, four blocks over, within easy walking distance of the Israeli facility, the jammer targets and the bridge. He was across the parking lot from the Port Authority (220 Bruce Reynolds Road) which was within a “golf shot” of the FBI investigation offices.

It was the Port Authority that chose the security company that runs the Teterboro Airport, that waved through the cargos containing the nuclear devices for not only the trucks under the twin towers but those in the halon extinguishers that took down building 7 as well.

The real purpose of the 9/11 attack was much more than taking down the World Trade Center. Imagine New York City, the WTC “evaporated,” the George Washington Bridge sitting in the Hudson, the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels flooded, hundreds drowned and the city entirely cut off and in full panic mode while police and fire radios were jammed.

Were other attacks on Washington foiled as well? The White House or Capitol Building targets?

Could martial law have been declared? Worse?

In the end we got the Department of Homeland Security. This reminds me of the Len Deighton book, SSGB, a fictional tale of Britain’s Scotland Yard, working for the German SS after Hitler’s successful invasion of the UK. We got the DHS after losing a war with AIPAC. You just can’t make this stuff up!

VT requests that the officers who arrested the Israeli “suspects” with the “thousands of pounds of explosives” (CNN) or who were captured “as the van exploded” come forward.

We also ask that all the witnesses of the 2nd plane that was allowed to fly out of the US that day come forward, to confirm that it carried the “exiting” Israeli team, encluding the above mentioned ones who were caught. We know who authorized the plane to leave, a key aspect of the operation, including the NY City law enforcement officials the performed some magic tricks that day.

Fort Lee

Fort Lee is the real staging ground for 9/11. It was chosen for a good reason. News reports from 9/11 have been eliminated from archives, lists of terrorists caught then released at the orders of New York City and White House officials and flown out of the country are gone. Police who made the arrests, recorded above, are under gag order.

Moreover, a vast support network involved in the preparation, planning and support of the 9/11 attacks, including the many unsuccessful attacks, not only are enjoying their freedom, some are among the most powerful Americans. As stated, 9/11 begins in Fort Lee, New Jersey.

The “condo and co-op” community there is the home of one of the largest and most politically powerful “Israeli first” groups in America including key members of the notorious organization, JINSA, the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs, reputed to be more influential than PNAC (Project for a New American Century) and far more militant.

An examination of JINSA shows it to be organized in cells like a terror group.

Is it a surprise that the George Washington Bridge, Fort Lee’s primary landmark and the “view” sought by the residents of the highrises chosen for planting the radio jammers, was scheduled for a dramatic demolition on 9/11 with hundreds of commuter vehicles slated for the bottom of the Hudson River?

Fort Lee Mafia
Since the 1930s, Fort Lee has been a “mob town,” with the beginnings of “Murder Inc” and the Albert Anastasia gang and Joe Adonis. It all began when New York Mayor LaGuardia threw the mob out of New York. The new George Washington Bridge provided a home for the mob in Fort Lee with gambling clubs lining the Palisades on both sides of the GW Bridge.

The fall of communism saw Russian/Ukranian organized crime come to New Jersey, settling in Fort Lee (see Appendix I). The The Taiwanchik-Trincher group is an amalgamation of Israeli/Ukrainian/Cypriot gangs operating illegal gambling operations throughout the United States with ties to the Romney/Bain financial group. From an indictment in Manhattan federal court:

“The Taiwanchik-Trincher Organization (the “Organization”) was a criminal enterprise with strong ties to Russia and Ukraine. The enterprise operated a high-stakes, illegal sports gambling business out of New York City that catered primarily to Russian oligarchs living in Ukraine and Russia. Between 2006 and April 2012, the enterprise laundered approximately $100 million in proceeds from their gambling operation in Russia and Ukraine through shell companies and bank accounts in Cyprus; and of this $100 million, approximately $50 million was subsequently sent from Cyprus into the United States. Once the money had been transferred to the United States, it was either laundered through additional shell companies or invested in legitimate investments, such as hedge funds and real estate.

The Taiwanchik-Trincher Organization operated under the protection of Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov, who is known as a “Vor,” a term translated as “Thief-in-Law,” that refers to a member of a select group of high-level criminals from the former Soviet Union.Tokhtakhounov is also under indictment in the Southern District of New York for his alleged involvement in bribing officials at the 2002 Winter Olympics held in Salt Lake City, Utah. Tokhtakhounov is a fugitive and is still being sought.”
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to a meeting last night about mini-nukes being used on 9/11, a subject I have kept an open mind about (and even if true, I believe it would have been done in addition to nano-thermate); unfortunately my hearing is bad, and his mike didn't work properly.
The speaker was a German nuclear physicist, Heinz Pommer.

I did get the strong impression he knows what he is talking about, and that he has a number of good points. Here is his website, and you can even download a 133-page book (draft) free (It's called 'Solving the [radioactive] riddle of 9/11 – a simple explanation of GROUND ZERO'. I expect he will eventually publish it in printed form):

http://911history.de/aaannxyz_ch01_en.html

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Declassified Secrets 9/11 Nuclear WAR Crime Part 2 Underground Nuclear Weapons Testing': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2QszBb5Vw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: